Episode 28: Fear

Here comes my Princess--- or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[HEECHUL]

It’s been almost half a month since I started slaving myself for this bastard Leeteuk. There’s no single day when I got to relax in my ‘desk’ at all. He was always making me run all around the place with his continuous orders. I can’t believe that I even became his driver.

Thanks to the signing with Mr. Jung being pushed back for a few weeks, I had to extend my planned stay as Leeteuk’s slave. So, I had to endure weeks of this suffering. But today I feel like snapping anytime. The fatigue on my body who never knew work before this is finally catching up with me. The hard work that I am putting to control my mood is also taxing on my current stress level. But that guy really makes me so mad I might choke him and not regret it at all.

 

 

 

It’s already well past the office working hours but Leeteuk was still stuck on his chair with his serious eyes that seems to be boring a hole in the file that he was reading.

He said that he had to stay overtime tonight as he reviews the new contract revision that Mr. Jung requested and wished to be approved by tomorrow. So, as his personal slave I had to accompany him. Well, at least he was humane enough to order us dinner or else I would really be starving right now.

“It’s almost eleven, can’t you do that at home? I want to go home.” I couldn’t help but finally complain.

“Ten more minutes and I’ll be finished here. Stop whining or I’ll order you to stay overnight here.” He replied without looking up from the paper he was holding.

I decided to just keep my silence as I know, based from my experience with him so far, that he definitely had the capability to do that threat.

 

 

Ten minutes later, just as he had promised, I finally saw him standing up and stretching his back.

“Done” he announced as he started to pack up the things on his table.

“Finally.” I sighed as I picked up my bag and stood from the sofa.

 

 

We entered the elevator to finally head ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter