Episode 19: The deal

Here comes my Princess--- or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[HEECHUL]

"Did he just walk out from me?!" I asked his seemingly panicked secretary as soon as the door slammed shut. She just stared at me; not knowing how to answer or react. 

"Fine, get out of here and leave me alone for a bit. I'll call for you later." I decided to let her leave the room and give me some time to process what just happened.

I sat on white office chair and slowly scanned the room. Surely, this room enjoys a very monochromatic theme. But it somehow calmed me, it feels clean and orderly. Just how I want a room to be. 

The table infront of me is piled up with neatly arranged folders of documents that I dare not look into further. A small mahogany picture frame decorated the right corner of the table and surprisingly, I recognize the people on the photo. It was my father and that guy, my "fake brother".   I suddenly got annoyed and flopped the frame down. 

Then I remember my call with father this morning that led me to where I am now.

"I will give the company to Leeteuk and my decision is final. I can't trust you with it knowing how childish you are." My father said firmly on the phone.

"You can't trust your own son huh?! I'll prove it to you. I can even take on that guy's role and you'll be surprised." I tried to reason out, controlling my temper.

"Fine. Work under him for now." Father finally said after a minute of silence.

"What?! Under him?! No way I'm working for that guy!" I finall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter