Episode 42: Questions

Here comes my Princess--- or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[LEETEUK]

I slammed my body on the bed as soon as I entered my room and buried my head on the pile of pillows before releasing my pent-up emotions while expecting the pillows to dampen the sound of my voice.

“Aghhhhh!!!!” I shouted with my mouth at the pillow.

Now that I am completely sober, I can clearly remember what happened last night. It was also crystal clear that I was the first one who made the move. As I am also the sober one last night and Heechul was drunk as a skunk, everything was really on me.

I rolled my body to lie on my back and stare at the ceiling. My mind cursed at me with guilt drowning my consciousness. I knew that as a proper human being, I had to apologize for what happened. But that will probably lead to a lot of problems with my shamed ego being the easiest one.

While I was still lost in the pool of my own thoughts, my phone suddenly started ringing.

I picked it up upon seeing the name of the person calling.

“Teuk-ah, son, how is your company trip?” the very familiar voice sounded on the line.

“Good morning Mr. Kim. Everything is going well Sir.” he replied promptly, surprised by the old man’s sudden call.

“That’s great to know. How is Heechul? Is he adjusting well to the company?” he finally said, revealing his real purpose for calling.

“Heechul is doing well Sir. I will try my best to train him just as you requested.”

“Thank you for taking care of your hard-headed brother Teuk-ah. Let’s meet for dinner when you both come back here in Seoul.” He said in a voice filled with worry for his real son.

“Sure Mr. Kim I will keep that in mind.” I replied before wrapping up the call.

I tossed my phone back to the bed and decided that I should probably shower first to clear my mind and decide what I should do next.

 

 

 

Just as I had expected, my logic and firm sense of morality will win over my sense of pride. So, after taking the shower, I quickly changed into a clean set of clothes and headed back to Heechul’s room.

I lightly knocked on the door as soon as I arrived in front of it. No answer.

I knocked harder and after a few moments, I finally heard some fumbl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter