Episode 54: After Party?

Here comes my Princess--- or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So… you two are dating now?” Donghae asked in between his bite of toast.

“Uh-huh.” Heechul replied bluntly, acting as if nothing awkwardly funny happened an hour ago.

 

-An hour ago-

 

Kibum was about to ring the bell to Heechul’s house when Donghae pushed him aside.

“Ya, Chul hyung is definitely still sleeping right now, we don’t want him lashing at us for waking him right? Let’s just come inside and wait for him to wake up…” Donghae said while his fingers punched the door password.

When the two opened the front door, the smell of fried eggs welcomed them immediately. Thinking that it was probably their hyung trying to make some breakfast for himself, the two went straight to the kitchen to surprise him. 

"Hyung! Surprise we’re he---"

But instead, they were very much surprised to see a man in his boxers in front of the pans. Their shock doubled when the said man turned around and they recognized him to be Heechul’s boss a.k.a. mortal enemy, Park Jungsoo.

With everyone shocked to see each other, the room was instantly filled with awkward silence and restless eyes. No one knows how long it actually lasted but it was just broken with the smell of the burning egg on the pan.

It was at that very moment that Heechul decided to enter the scene, oblivious of the current fiasco.

“Ya Jungsoo, you’re burning the eggs…” 

Heechul said sleepily he strode with his eyes still half-closed towards the kitchen,  and he was wearing nothing but his pajama top and underwear.

The three frozen men inside the room looked at Heechul.

“Heechul Hyung! You--” Donghae exclaimed, instantly waking Heechul’s senses up.

“DONGHAE?! KIBUM?!” Heechul replied in shock, the current scenario finally dawning upon him.

“YA WHY ARE YOU TWO HERE?” Heechul asked his two dongsaengs.

“To visit you of course!” Kibum finally spoke up, hugging Heechul as a greeting.

“Didn’t think you would be busy,” Donghae added, a wide smirk decorating his face as he also attacked his hyung with a tight hug.

Heechul just sighed in defeat. Knowing his two friends, they won’t stop pestering him until they get all the details of how things between him and Jungsoo came about.

“Alright you bastards, get off me! Let’s eat breakfast first. My boyfriend’s eggs are waiting.” Heechul finally said to wrap up the awkward start of their morning.

 

 

“So… you two are dating now?” Donghae asked in between his bite of toast.

“Uh-huh.” Heechul replied bluntly, acting as if nothing awkwardly funny happened an hour ago.

“Wow, Heechul hyung is really full of surprises… Who would believe that months ago you were cursing that bas--” Donghae started to say but was violently cut off by the kick to his shin under the table.

“Just eat your bread Lee Donghae. Kibum-ah, you said you were going somewhere with Donghae after eating right?” Heechul said, his voice definitely hinting something to Kibum.

Good thing is, despite being a quiet person, Kibum was always quick in catching these things. So, he immediately understood that Heechul wanted them out of the apartment as soon as possible.

“Yes, we were meeting my cousin for lunch. Donghae hyung, finish that quick, we’re going to be late.” Kibum replied with his usual poker face.

Donghae was about to open his mouth and respond, probably about Kibum not actually having a cousin in Seoul, but Kibum successfully intercepted him with a glare.

 

 

Ever Since Heechul’s friends saw him in his boxers while he was cooking up until their awkward breakfast, Jungsoo felt like shame drained all the energy he had for the day. After he finished washing the dishes, he slumped on the sofa with his neck cradled on the top of the backrest. He closed his eyes and tried to relieve the tension on his muscles. To his surprise, something warm and soft landed on his lips. When Jungsoo opened his eyes, he saw Heechul looking down at him with a smile. 

“Hey” was all Jungsoo could say in response.

“Was it too late for me to claim my morning kiss?” Heechul jokes, striding around the sofa and settling beside Jungsoo.

Jungsoo could only smile with his new lover’s wit.

“Of course not. But can I also get my turn?” Jungsoo said before leaning towards Heechul and claiming his lips for the second time. He only wanted to give him another quick peck but he couldn’t resist himself after Heechul opened his mouth for a deeper access.

“Jungsoo-ssi let’s get back to bed” Heechul whispered in between breaths. And just like that, Jungsoo willingly lifted his body and brought him back to the room to enjoy the rest of their first weekend together.

 

 

It has been several months eversince Heechul and Jungsoo officially started dating. Nothing big presented itself to them as a problem. Well, maybe just a few weeks of teasing from Donghae and Kibum, but after that everything was as smooth as a well polished glass. 

Heechul could have stopped his ‘training’ under the ‘company CEO’ but he wouldn't miss the opportunity to spend mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter