Episode 30: Patience

Here comes my Princess--- or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[HEECHUL]

Since the night I was stuck with that bastard at the elevator, he seems to have gotten more lenient with me. Not that I was complaining but it suddenly felt ominous seeing him acting kind and considerate as if he was really one.

But of course, I wouldn’t point this out to him and give him another reason to make me run his petty errands. At least now I get to sit in an actual desk and “do some paperwork”. Well, despite my lifestyle, I still managed to finish my degree in Business Administration and post-graduate in Marketing. But, I doubt that my father remembers that.

I was lazily typing the report that I was supposed to summarize when my phone suddenly vibrated.

To my surprise, Donghae finally messaged me.

 

Hyung! We’re bored so we are on our way back to Seoul now. Let’s go clubbing later! It’s Friday anyway.

 

I smirked at what I just read. It’s great news! I was so bored and stressed lately so I really wanted to unwind this weekend. I excitedly replied to Donghae’s message and was already thinking about which club we should go first.

I sent my reply with a wide grin on my face. But when I looked up from my phone screen, I saw the bastard going my way. I quickly hid my phone in one of my drawers like a criminal being caught red-handed.

I don’t want him nagging me about doing nothing so I opened more files on the computer to make myself look busier than reality.

What I never expected was when Leeteuk, that bastard, went behind me and caged me with his arms and peeked on my right shoulder, bringing our cheeks inches away from each other.

I instantly inhaled and held my breath, afraid that this scene will also have an olfactory memory.

I decided to stand and run away quickly. But before I could move any of my muscle, he did something worse. He put his right hand on top of my hand that is quietly resting on the computer mouse.

“WHAT THE ?!” I wanted to shout out loud but my stupid brain went haywire and decided to just tell my eyes to stare at the computer screen while my heart did to some cartwheels.

He then proceeded to move the mouse with our hands before whispering on my ear, “Next time you pretend to be doing your job be sure not to be too obvious Chullie” and making my skin crawl so bad.

 

With that, I finally managed to move my body to shoot up from my office chair and almost headbutting his chin. I immediately turned his way and gave him a deadly glare.

“Hey, what’s wrong Chullie? You look so flustered.” He asked with a devilish grin.

DAMN IT. I wanted to punch him right there and then but I had to endure.

So, before I finally lose all my remaining patience, I quickly walked out from him.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter