Episode 34: Shirt

Here comes my Princess--- or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[HEECHUL]

I didn’t know what suddenly got into me when I told Leeteuk to buy me lunch. Maybe I was just annoyed at the fact that he was really avoiding me and I wanted to have some petty revenge for his attention.

I actually expected him to reject my suggestion but luck seems to be on my side when the door suddenly opened to a group of people waiting at the door entrance. He quickly went and walked away from the scene.

To my surprise, he spoke again after a few steps.

“Fine. But it’s my choice.”

“Deal.” I answered happily as I tailed behind him.

 

 

 

We arrived at small guksu restaurant fifteen minutes away from the office. I instantly made a mental note that the rumors on how stingy a person Leeteuk is turned out to be true.

Half a bowl later, I had to admit that the food is good and suits my palate that is so obsessed with ramen. But what is also evident at the moment is how awkward we are eating together like this.

Leeteuk just went and slurped his noodles while we sat face to face without any conversation at all. He wouldn’t even meet my eyes so I finally got too frustrated that I had the need to confront him.

“Hey, did I do something? Are you sick? Why do I feel like you are avoiding me on purpose?”

He almost sputtered the soup in my face with the sudden question.

“What!? No. I’m too busy to babysit a brat like you today.” He hastily replied as soon as he could talk.

“Tch.” I believed that nothing fruitful will come out of our conversation so I decided to just drop the subject and continue eating.

 

 

While I was busy diving my face on the bowl infront of me, I suddenly felt the table jerk and heard Leeteuk almost exclaim a curse.

“Aish—”

I instantly saw Leeteuk staring—or glaring rather at a little boy who seemed frightened by the man leering at him. Before the kid started crying, I leaned a bit forward and tried talking to him.

“Hey, kiddo what should you say to this ahjussi?”

The kid quickly responded to my voice and a feeling of being saved washed over his tiny face as he met my eyes. I just nodded a smile towards Leeteuk’s direction to signal the kid what he should do.

“I-I’m s-sorry ahjussi—samcheon. I won’t run again.” The kid said, matched with his puppy dog eyes look.

Leeteuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter