Episode 31: Reversal

Here comes my Princess--- or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[LEETEUK]

“You seemed to be in a good mood tonight Hyung.” Siwon asked me as he tested the speed of his new car on the wide highway.

“I never expected you to agree when I asked you to hang out with me tonight.”

“Tsk. Ya, you make me appear like an antisocial homebody.” I replied with a grin.

 

To be honest, he was not mistaken when he said that I was in a good mood tonight. It might be because I felt like the next phase of my plan finally started moving.

What I meant is my revenge plan with Heechul. It’s simple actually, just make him fall for me and reject him afterwards. It’s not really that cruel, I just want him to have a taste of his own medicine when he pretended to be that small girl and deceived my poor little heart as a kid.

“But aren’t you exactly like that Hyung? An antisocial homebody? But I see you enjoying your time with your new assistant.” Siwon said with a teasing laugh.

“Well, you are right about the ‘enjoying’ part. But you definitely got the reason wrong.” I said as I looked at the time on my phone.

Siwon caught me as I was checking my phone.

“Are you waiting for a message from someone Hyung? It’s still early, let’s grab some drink. I know a good place in Apgujeong.”

 

 

 

 

 

We arrived at a quaint bar hidden among the side streets of the Apgujeong neighborhood. As soon as we entered the place, I immediately noticed a familiar back of a person sitting on one of the red couches. I slowly walked towards them as I can already hear what they were talking about.

“Hahaha, Hyung I never imagined you working as a slave, let alone working for someone. Haha” the guy with puppy dog eyes said as he laughed.

“Yeah, Heechul hyung has too much pride for that.” The other guy beside him added.

“Ya! You know I never wanted to do that, especially for that bastard! If it wasn’t for my deal with my father I wouldn’t have agreed. Trust me, once I get what I wanted, I would get my revenge on that bastard. But he is really testing my patience a lot, I might lose it and just punch him one of these days.”

While Heechul was doing his confident speech, I met the eyes of his two friends and they instantly recognized me. They tried to warn their friend while containing their laughter. Too bad that their friend seems to be denser than an average human.

 

When H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter