Episode 53: House Party

Here comes my Princess--- or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[LEETEUK] 

Let’s go out for dinner later.

                       I would love that 😊                                   

See you later~

 

I was so intoxicated with happiness that I had to bite the inside of my cheeks to prevent myself from smiling like a fool as I read the chat messages from my new boyfriend.

“Sir? Mr. Park?” Soyeon’s voice snapped me back to reality.

I looked up to her and saw her eyeing me suspiciously.

I cleared my throat a little to try and hide my embarrassment for not actually listening to her report.

“C-can you repeat your last sentence?” I asked her shamelessly, to which she finally broke into a laugh.

“I’ll just leave you to read the documents Sir. There’s no rush anyway.” She said before moving to leave the room. Before pulling the door open, she turned to ask me one last question.

“Should I tell Mr. Kim to report to you now Sir?” She said in with an obviously teasing voice.

She knows. She definitely does. I told myself as I hide my blushing face with the folder on my hands.

 

 

-knock knock-

I heard a couple of light knocks at the door before Heechul’s pretty smiling face peeked inside my room. I automatically smiled in response.

“Time to go home Mr. Park.” He said as he pointed the wall clock with his eyes.

I immediately looked at my wristwatch and saw that its half past six in the evening. It took me a long time before finally being able to focus back on my work that when I was finally able to, I got too absorbed in it I didn’t notice the time at all.

“Sorry, wait for me in a bit. Let me just put these files on my bag.” I said as I quickly close the folders in front of me one by one and hurriedly put them inside my bag.

“Are you planning to work these weekend Sir?” Heechul asked as he walked across the room.

 I froze upon realizing what Heechul implied with his question. I wanted to slap myself when I realized that it was our first weekend as an official couple and I almost spent it working. How stupid of me.

I closed my bag, grabbed it before placing my arms around Heechul who was waiting beside my desk.

“Don’t worry Chullie, I’ll just take them in case. But I have other work scheduled this weekend.” I said as I hug him still a bit awkwardly.

“Let’s go grab some dinner Jungsoo I’m hungry.” Heechul replied with pout before finally dragging me out my office.

 

Everyone seemed to have gone home already when we went out the room so I was delighted to head towards the elevator still hand in hand with Heechul. It was also a good thing that the elevator was empty so we can keep holding hands until we reach my parked car.

“What do you want to eat for our first dinner date as a couple?” I asked shyly as my way to confirm from him that we are now officially a couple.

“C-couple?” he mumbled nervously.

“Yes. It’s our first day, today right?” I replied, suddenly nervous that he would tell me otherwise.

To my surprise, he just suddenly pecked my lips and smiled. “Okay, signed and sealed.”

"I need to sign it too" I said in response before ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter