Episode 50: Realization

Here comes my Princess--- or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[HEECHUL]

I should have known that the day won’t be normal the moment when a very familiar white car stopped in front of me as soon as I stepped out of my apartment building as I was heading to my parked car.

The car’s tinted window rolled down and I was greeted by the bright dimpled smile of the man I expected to be on the driver’s seat. I immediately raised an eyebrow and waited for him to explain.

“Hop on. I’ll drive today.” Jungsoo said as he directed me towards the shotgun seat with his eyes.

Not thinking too deeply and quickly dismissing any other thoughts, I went and sat with him on the front seat. As soon as I hit the seat, Jungsoo quickly leaned towards me and reached towards my side—for the seatbelt.

“T-thanks” was all I could say in response.

Awkwardness seemed to be floating in the air but Jungsoo looks like he didn’t mind at all.

“I have a sudden morning appointment today; I hope you don’t mind joining me.” Jungsoo said as he drove out the apartment complex, I live in.

 

 

Different from what I was expecting, Jungsoo led me towards the café several blocks away from my apartment. Thinking that it was probably just a coincidence, I immediately followed him inside up until the café’s second floor where sat outside the al fresco table.

“What would you like to eat?” he asked me as soon as I sat on the chair in front of him.

“Huh? I thought you have a meeting here?” I answered, looking around the still empty café.

“I do.” he replied with a grin.

“Then, why are we eating? What time are you supposed to meet? Who are you having a meeting with by the way?” I asked as confusion started to flood me.

“You” he replied simply as he beamed at me with a wide smile.

“What?” I stared at Jungsoo with disbelief. I mean, did he just trick me into having eating breakfast with him?

“Sorry, it’s the only way I could think of to have a breakfast date with you.” Jungsoo finally said, casually saying the last part.

I felt myself getting flustered with the mention of the word ‘date’ but I decided to pretend I didn’t hear it. Good thing that Jungsoo saved me from the slowly creeping awkward silence with his next question.

“So… pancakes?” he asked, to which I just nodded shyly.

 

 

Jungsoo seems to be testing my patience lately with his clinginess. Ever since he ordered that I move my desk inside his office I would often catch him staring at me from his table. The thing is, instead of looking away for being caught he would just smile and wink at me.

He seems to be pranking me as he does all these ‘gentleman’ act infront of me; opening the door, giving me coffee, driving whenever we go out and many more. It’s like he’s flirting with a girl.

I sighed and shook my head with that thought and I headed to the office pant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter