열네번째장

Maid for you

"Seungmin oppa" Yena smiled as she place the flower she brought for him on the table. 


 

"Yena yah~" her brother smile as tears left her eyes. Both of them hug each other. 


 

"How have you been?" yena asked as she broke the hug. 




 

"I'm getting okay. Doctor said the wound will heal after 5 months. After that I'll be coming home." Yena was relief hearing that. 



 

"Oh, Yuri you are here too. I didn't notice you." seungmin smile as he open her arms asking for a hug. 




 

"Yes, I accompany unnie here. She doesn't want to be alone." Yuri gladly hug seungmin. 



 

"Okay, that's enough for a hug." Yena said that make the two chuckles and broke the hug. 






 

"Ohhh, You get yourself a girl now huh?" seungmin teased, yuri lower her head as she feel she was blushing. 





 

"Yeah and what about it? And she's not my girlfriend YET." yena said, Seungmin just laugh. 








 

"Take care of this duck she is quite troublesome." Yuri laughed and nodded.



 

"Yah Yah Yah!!" yena pouted. 




 

"Anyway Yena." 




 

"Start to run the company now. I'll let you handle that while I'm recovering." Seungmin utter.




 

"But I'm still studying? Can't we wait until I graduate?" Seungmin chuckles and shake his head. 




 

"No, You must be train now. I already contact my secretary to teach you things you need to do as a CEO." Yena sighed. 





 

"Fine, but that means less time with yuri... Nooo" yena pouted, seungmin chuckles.





 

"It's not like you two are not staying in one house. Gosh yena you are so clingy." Yena glared at her brother as she throw a grapes on him. 






 

The two spend the rest of their day at seungmin since they have a lot to catch up. The nurse came to seungmin's room that the visiting hours are already done, The two bid a goodbye to the older. 








 

"Oppa, See you in seoul. Please get better and handle the company with me" Yena said, her brother nodded as he smile.





 

"Take care going home Yena ,Yuri." Yena hug her brother and his brother kiss her cheeks. 




















 

"You and Seungmin oppa really have a great bond as a sibling." Yuri said as she snuggled to yena's neck. 

 

They were already at their hotel room, Yuri was done packing all their things since they are going home tomorrow. 





 

"He's been a really reliable brother, He was always there for me. I think it's time to pay back for everything he did." Yena said as she play with yuri's hair. 






 

"Would you like to be my secretary?" yuri shakes her head. 





 

"I don't want to stick around you all the time." yena pouted. 





 

"Are you getting tired of me now? We aren't even official and you are tired of me now?" yena pout even more, yuri chuckles. 






 

"It's not like that. I'm still studying, being your maid is enough for me now. Maybe after I graduate?" 






 

"Fine." yena smile as she pull yuri closer to her. 




 

 

"Welcome back, Young Choi." Mrs kim greeted. 




 

"It's not like we're away for months" yena chuckles. 




 

"Mom, I missed you, We no basically Yena unnie bought souvenirs for you guys~" yena smile.





 

"But you are the one who pick that and I only pay for that so WE bought that not only me." Yena whined, the older smile as the sight of the two. 






 

"You two seems more close now, Is there something we should know?" Mrs Jo said.






 

"Ah.. hmm" yuri hesitate.





 

"I'm courting your daughter mrs jo, Aren't we cute together—ouch" Yena beamed but eventually squeal as yuri pinch the side of her. 






 

"Yeah, The two of you look cute." Mrs Jo said. 





 

"Did you hear that? Your mom agree, she likes me for you." Yena cheekily smile, yuri shakes her head and pinch yena's cheeks. 












 

"YAH! Why didn't you tell us the two of you go to singapore???" Yujin protest.








 

Yujin, Yuqi and Hyewon was in Choi's Mansion again. Yena invites them to eat and to celebrate her becoming the CEO of their company and of course the last day of their sembreak.






 

"Why would I tell you? You will just come along." Yena said as she sip on her drink. 






 

"Exactly! Cause I want to go there too." Yujin pouted. 





 

"Nah, You'll just ruined my time alone with yuri if you come along." Yujin rolled her eyes. 





 

"Speaking of. Are you two?" yujin gesture her hand "🤞"






 

"Hmmm" Yena just smiled. 






 

"Hey let's cheers for our friend for becoming the CEO of their company which is we expected." Yujin said as she raise her glass that has a wine in it, The others laughed. 









 

"Congrats Ducky!!" Yuqi said as she hug yena. 







 

"Congratulation Young Choi" Mrs kim said, yena smiled to them. 







 

"Congratulation." Yuri said as she smile. 





 

"Only congratulation?" Yena said, yuri eyed her. 




 

"Tch." 





 

"Hey love birds, are you two together now? We can't even separate the two of you." Yuqi teased. 






 

"Not YET. But yeah, I'm courting yuri now." Yena said as she held yuri's hand. The younger felt shy and her cheeks burning. 





 

"Ey! Is it triple celebration then" Yujin said as she smile, They all cheers and drink wine. 










 

Yujin, Yuqi and Yuri was playing in the pool, While Hyewon and Yena are just standing and sipping to their wines. 


 

"Congrats, were business partner now." Hyewon was the first to speak. 



 

"I guess,I still sticking with you until in work field." Yena said both of them chuckles. 




 

"We're best friend after all." Yena agree to what hyewon said as she sip on her drink. 







 

A moment of silent between the two as they looking at the three playing at the swimming pool. 



 

"I lost didn't I?" Hyewon said, Yena was confuse to what hyewon said. 






 

"What are you saying? Our company aren't rivals?" yena chuckles as she shakes her head and sip on her drink. 



 

"Yuri." Upon hearing the younger name, Yena look at hyewon and realized what hyewon pertaining to. 






 

"Kwangbae.." hyewon chuckles. 




 

"I lost right?" hyewon sip on her drink. 











 

"Maybe I have been destined to lose from the very beginning" Yena sighed, she look at hyewon and saw hyewon sad eyes. 





 

"But don't let your guard down yena ah." Hyewon look at yena. 









 

"It doesn't mean I'm giving up on her." hyewon look at yuri who was looking at their direction smile and wave to them. 







 

"I am just taking a step back." Hyewon smiled. 






 

"So you better take care of her." 





 

"If you hurt or make her cry." hyewon look at yena.







 

"I'll get her from you." Yena nodded.





 

"Don't worry, It won't happen. I'll take care of her no matter what" Yena smile.








 

"I'll make her the happiest girl in the world. Thankyou kwangbae." Yena said, Hyewon nodded. The both of them smile

—————————

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO IZONE 💖