열여섯번재짱

Maid for you

 

"Earth to yena?" Yujin said as yena was looking into the air while smiling.

 

 

 

 

"Huh?" Yena blink as she look at yujin and hyewon. 

 

 

 

 

"You're acting weird today hahah" Yujin utter. 

 

 

 

 

"I am not??" yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"You are basically looking to the air while smiling, I think you lost your mind." yujin said that made the two laugh. 

 

 

 

 

The three of them are in the cafeteria of course eating, They were waiting for yuri and yuqi. Yuri was still in her class and Yuqi has some errands to do. 

 

 

 

Yena, Hyewon and Yujin were laughing since yujin do something dumb but then they heard people gasps, the three of them look where the people are looking. 

 

 

Yena frown and immediately run to where Yuri is. Yuri was on her knees it looks like she trip and her food are all over her uniform. 

 

 

 

Yena clenched her fist as she saw Jihoon laughing with his friends. Hyewon and Yujin also stood up and run towards to where yuri was. 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah~ Are you okay?" Yena worriedly said as she dusted the dirt on yuri, the younger nodded and try to stand up but her knees are hurt. 

 

 

"Oh oh oh~ The saviors are here~" Jihoon clap and smile. 

 

 

 

Yena didn't mind jihoon and help yuri to stand up, but then jihoon pour the milk on yuri's head that make yena's blood boil. 

 

 

 

"Ooops.I didn't mean t—" before jihoon could finish his sentence, Yena punches him. 

 

 

 

"Yena!!" Yuri shouted. 

 

 

 

Jihoon fight back and now they are creating a chaos in the cafeteria, two of jihoon friends help him and that's when yujin and hyewon fight too. 

 

 

 

"Yuri omg what is happening?" yuqi who just enter the cafeteria shouted, she help yuri too stand up.

 

 

 

"What? huh? That's all you got?" Jihoon was triggering yena. 

 

 

 

Yena push jihoon by the collar that makes jihoon back against the wall and choke him. Jihoon cough. 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAAAAAAAAH! STOOOOOOP!" The school guidance shouted. 

 

 

 

 

All of them stop but yena was still choking jihoon as she glare at him. 

 

 

 

 

"Choi Yena! Park Jihoon!" The guidance prof shouted their name. 

 

 

 

 

"Don't you ing play and lay your hands to my girlfriend again. Or I'll ing choke you to death." Yena said as she forcefully push jihoon to the floor.  

 

 

 

Jihoon chuckles as he wipes the blood on her lips. Yena heavily breaths as she walk towards yuri. 

 

 

 

"Choi Yena, Park Jihoon, Ahn Yujin, Ong Seongwoo, Kang Hyewon, Bae Jinyoung. To my office." The guidance prof said, All of them heavily breath as they follow the prof. 

 

 

 

"Yuqi can you take care of yuri first?" Yena said. 

 

 

 

"I'm fine unnie."

 

 

"Don't worry about her, I'll take care of her. You should go with them." yuqi said. Yena nodded before walking away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The six of them who fought earlier was in the guidance office their head hang low as the guidance prof scold them. 

 

 

 

 

"You guys are seniors yet you guys are the one to create a chaos." The prof said. 

 

 

 

 

"Jihoon was the first one to hurt our friend." Yujin defend, hyewon mouthed to yujin to shut up. 

 

 

 

 

"You guys should set example." 

 

 

 

"Why are you fighting in the first place ? huh?" the prof said, no one answer. 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure you won't answer? You guys are graduating. Do you want me to delay it?" the prof threaten.

 

 

 

"Sorry won't happen again." Yena apologize. 

 

 

 

 

"You three. Why are you fighting with girls are you gays?" the prof said. Yujin hide her laughter. 

 

 

 

"I hope this thing won't happen again or else. I'll be suspending you all." The six of them answer and they were dismiss. 

 

 

 

Upon leaving the guidance office, Jihoon and his friends stop in front of Yena, Yujin and Hyewon. 

 

 

 

"This is not the end Choi." jihoon smirk before walking away. 

 

 

 

 

"Should I punch him again?" yena said. 

 

 

 

"Maybe on the graduation day." yujin said, and the three of them chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri and Yuqi was at the end of the hallway waiting for the three. 

 

 

 

"Do you think they are fine?" yuri worriedly asked. 

 

 

 

"They are fine. You don't have to worry."

 

 

 

"Oh there they are." yuqi said as she pointed at the three walking towards them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Guys!" Yuqi wave her hand as she shouted. 

 

 

Yuri didn't waste time and rush towards to yena and held the older cheeks that full of bruises. Hyewon who was looking at them look away. 

 

 

 

"Hey~ I'm fine~" Yena said as she held yuri's hand that's on her cheeks. 

 

 

 

"Ouch" Yena yelp in pain when yuri pinch her cheeks with bruises. 

 

 

 

"Why you have to fight them. Look at you, your face are full of bruises." yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

"I told you, I'm fine~ how about you? Are your knees okay? should I carry you?" yena playfully smile. 

 

 

 

"I'm fine, we should treated your bruises." Yuri said, yena smile.

 

 

 

"I know how to treat this bruises." yuri raised her eyebrow.

 

 

 

"Kiss." yena pouted her lips, yuri blushed as she remember their unexpected first kiss. 

 

 

 

"Please. You two get a room." Yujin said as she let out a disgust face.

 

 

 

"Respect for us please." Yuqi added. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were in Choi Mansion of course treating their bruises, Yuqi was treating yujin bruises while Yuri treating Yena in the living room And there's hyewon laying the pool chair.

 

 

 

 

Hyewon close her eyes as she wants to sleep but then she felt a heavy weight in the pool chair so she open her eyes. 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" It was yuri holding the first aid kit. 

 

 

 

"Let's treat your bruises unnie~" yuri said as she pull hyewon to sit. 

 

 

 

Hyewon was stun by yuri, she just let the younger do what ever she want. 

 

 

 

"Aigoo, You guys don't have to fight with them." yuri said as she disinfecting the wounds on hyewon cheeks, hyewon hiss. 

 

 

 

"especially you and yena unnie." 

 

 

 

 

"We only do that to protect you." hyewon said as she look at yuri's face, yuri look at hyewon. 

 

 

They made an eye contact, Yuri's hands are on hyewon wounded lips. Hyewon was caught up in the moment that she unknowingly lean towards yuri. 

 

 

Yuri panic when hyewon start to lean in, she look down when the older was near at her thats when hyewon comeback to reality. 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie..." 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." hyewon utter as she move back. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri didn't utter at all and just pick up the first aid kit and stood up. 

 

 

 

"Yena unnie said to go inside to eat." yuri said before walking inside. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey~" yena softly said, She just finish showering. 

 

 

 

"Hmm?" yuri hummed as she reading her book. 

 

 

 

"What are you doing baby?" yuri blushed. 

 

 

 

 

"Just reading some stuff." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can we cuddle noooow?" yuri close her books and walk towards yena who's already laying on the bed. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri snuggles to yena's neck and place her hands around the older's shoulder. 

 

 

 

"Finally my rest~" yena said as she kissed the top of yuri's head. 

 

 

 

"unnie~" yena didn't answer.

 

 

 

"unnie?" yuri look at yena.

 

 

 

"It's baby not unnie." yuri pinch yena's side make sa older squeal.

 

 

 

"I'm shy okay? I'm still not use to." yuri hide her face on yena's neck. 

 

 

 

"It's fine baby~ You'll get use to it. But what is it?" Yena said as she caressed yuri's hair. 

 

 

 

"Please don't fight with them again~ I don't want you to get bruises again~"

 

 

 

"I'll try baby~ He just really pissed me off." 

 

 

 

"No one should treat you like that~" Yena said as she cupped yuri's cheeks.

 

 

 

"Don't worry, If he do that again I'll choke him to death." yuri smiled then she pouted.

 

 

 

"But don't fight again pleaseee~" yuri puppy eyes never failed to make yena melt. 

 

 

 

"Aigoo, Now I want to kiss you because you're being cute." yena pinch yuri's cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"Can I kiss you?" yena asked, yuri blushed. Yena was so straightforward. 

 

 

 

 

"No." yuri said. 

 

 

 

"Okay" yena pouted, Yuri rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

"Just one." 

 

 

 

"Okay just one." yena beamed. 

 

 

 

 

Yena's heartbeat fasten, as she lean forward to capture the younger lips. Both of them close their eyes as their lips brush to each other. 

 

 

 

They weren't moving at all, not until yena decided to move her lips. Yuri panic since she didn't know what to do her heart beat also fasten. 

 

 

 

Not so long yuri response to yena's kiss that make yena smile through their kiss, Yuri was caught up to the moment that she accidentally bite yena's bruises lips. Yena yelp so both of them pull out and heavily breath. 

 

 

 

Yuri hide her face onto the pillow while yena hide her face through the blanket. Yuri was shy because she just bite yena's lips.

 

 

 

"I s–hou–ld go n–ow to m–y roo–m." Yuri said as she hide her face with her hands. 

 

 

 

"Y–eah" yena stutter as her heart still beating fast. 

 

 

 

Both say goodnight to each other, Yena open the door for yuri, both of them are avoiding eye contact. 

 

 

 

After Yena close her door, she jump to her bed and buried her face on the pillow then she scream. 

 

 

 

"DUMB!!! I should not yelp. this bruise." yena said as she slap her cheeks then yelp again coz she just hit the wound. 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

 

 

 

"OMG I DID NOT DO THAT!!!! AAAAAA WHY DID I BITE!" yuri squeal, she was already laying beside her mom. 

 

 

 

Yuri yelp when she felt pinch to her side. 

 

 

 

 

"Mmoooom" Yuri whined. 

 

 

 

 

"Stop gay panicking in the middle of the night. Sleep."