세번째장

Maid for you

 

 

Papers are flipping, the sound of ballpen that are being tap on the desk. It was exam day, Everyone is in their classroom taking the exam. Yena was smiling while taking her test, she was happy that everything in her tutor teach are in the test. 

 

 

"I'm done." yena said as she grab her bag and passed the paper.

 

 

 

"Oh~ Ms. Choi you are the first one to finished. It's unusual." her teacher said.

 

 

 

"I've been studying this subject sir! I am confident with my score." yena smiled before she go out of the classroom.

 

 

 

To: Jo Yuri (she rename yuri's name in her phone) 

       "청소부 where are you? I'm done with my exam. And I think I did well 😁"

 

 

After yena send that she start walking towards yuri's classroom since yuri didn't reply she must be still taking her exam. Yena was in yuri's building and she saw that yuri's classmates are going out. 

 

 

 

"Chaewon!" 

 

 

"Yena, what are you doing here?" chaewon asked. 

 

 

"Where yuri?" 

 

 

"Ah, she's with hyewon, Hyewon pick her up." yena felt her sudden mood change. 

 

 

 

"Bye yena, I still need to go to hitomi." yena just nodded. 

 

 

 

"Tch. She's with kwangbae again. She didn't even inform me aissh that girl." yena said so she just go to yujin classroom instead. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena and yujin were in the student ground, just chillin since the exam day is done. Yujin was all smiley while yena was frowning. 

 

 

"Why are you so quiet? Aren't you happy that exam are done?" yujin said. 

 

 

 

"I am just not in the mood to talk." yujin just shrugged her shoulder. 

 

 

 

"Oh it's that kwangbae and yuri ?" yujin said, yena immediately look onto where yujin pointing at. 

Yena rolled eyes as she saw the two laughing and playing with each other.

 

 

"They look good together right??" Yujin said admiring the two, yena sneered.

 

 

 

"I wish yuri will accept kwangbae." yena look at yujin.

 

 

 

"Why?"

 

 

 

"Hyewon was planning to confess to her. ." yena look again at the two.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena, I'll leave you here because you know.. I'm going to ask minjoo out." yujin said shyly, yena just nodded.

 

 

 

"Take care." with that yujin leave yena at the student ground.

 

 

 

 

"She didn't bother to reply to me. tch. Are you really that having fun huh!" yena was looking at the two as she talk to herself. 

 

 

 

 

Yena stood up and was about to walked away but someone called her. 

 

 

 

"Yena!" the older girl looks behind her, The sudden shout of her name make the students look to her including yuri and hyewon.

 

 

 

 

"You call me?" the girl nodded.

 

 

 

"I just want to give this to you." the girl gave yena a chocolate and note, It makes the students shouted. Yena was just looking at her and her gift.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I've been admiring you since the 2nd year. I'm one of the girls giving you gift but you won't notice. Right now I have the courage to give this to you personal so you can know me." the girl confessed as she shyly look down.

 

 

 

"I'm Takahashi Juri." the girl introduce herself. Yena grabs the chocolates. 

 

 

 

"Thankyou for this juri-ssi." yena smiled before she walked away, leaving juri blushing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was walking to the parking lot and saw hyewon and yuri. 

 

 

"청소부. Let's go home." yena said as she stop infront of them.

 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie, I'll go now. See you tomorrow." yuri smiled and hugged the older, then yuri walked towards yena's car. 

 

 

 

 

"Yena." yena looked at hyewon.

 

 

 

"Do you like yuri?" 

 

 

 

"What are you saying?" 

 

 

 

"I am asking you a question." hyewon said as they both had an eye contact. 

 

 

 

 

"She was just a maid, friend and a tutor to me." hyewon look like she don't believe.

 

 

 

"Looks like she's not a friend,maid and tutor to me." yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

"I was just trying to protect her from everyone who will hurt her." hyewon smiled.

 

 

 

 

"You don't have to protect her yena. I'll be the one who will do that for her." before yena could answer hyewon get inside of her car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri looked at yena who's driving silently, then her eyes caught the chocolate. 

 

 

 

"You can have it if you want." yuri was starled upon hearing yena's voice.

 

 

 

"No, It's a gift for you. Why you giving it to others." yena chuckles.

 

 

 

"She's not my style definitely chocolate is not my style." yuri frowned at yena,

 

 

 

"Then why you accept this if you don't want to eat it. tsk." 

 

 

 

"I just pitied her since everyone is looking at her. She should be thankful I didn't reject it." 

 

 

 

"You should have said you don't want it than keeping it. You will hurt her feelings." yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"Nah, They will hurt themselves thinking I like them but it's not my fault, I'm popular what do you expect." yuri rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"Tsk. Such a player." yuri mumbled.

 

 

 

"What did you just say?" 

 

 

 

"Nothing." yuri stick her tongue out, then they both laugh.

 

 

 

To yena, yuri's laughed was like a sounds to her. And hyewon question can't leave her mind. Is she really like yuri. No It can't be. Yena was in denial.

 

 

 

They both arrive safely in yena's mansion, before yuri walked away, yena asked her a question that make her stop from walking. 

 

 

 

 

"What's your real score with hyewon?" yuri turn around.

 

 

 

"Ahm.. ehh.." yuri fidget her fingers, yena narrowed her eyes and yuri was blushing.

 

 

 

"She.. confessed to me earlier.." yuri said shyly, yena was irritated by yuri's shyly action.

 

 

 

"So you two are dating?" yuri shakes her head.

 

 

 

"Nope, I said to her that I'm still not ready.." yena smiled a bit but eventually straighten her face.

 

 

 

"Then she said she will wait.." 

 

 

 

"Do you like her?" yuri blushed then she nodded.

 

 

 

"She's kind, caring also good looking and good at math--" yuri was startled when yena closing the door of her own car fully force. 

 

 

 

Yena was not having all yuri's praise to hyewon, she walked away leaving the startled hamster. 

 

 

 

"What's wrong with her?" yuri asked herself as she follows yena to the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How dare she praise hyewon like that she even blush. Tch." yena said as she was dressing herself.

 

 

 

"I am kind too, also good looking.. tch. I am just not good at math but I tried my best." yena frowned as slump her body.

 

 

 

"And why am I sulking.." yena realize then she raffles her hair. 

 

 

 

"Do you like yuri?" yena heard hyewon's voice again.

 

 

 

"No! I don't like her she's just a maid." yena talk to herself then she buried her face to the pillow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Days passed yuri and hyewon get close, yena was still in denial in terms of what she really feel. She just shrugged the thought of she likes someone. 

 

 

 

It was the day of the result in exams, yena was nervous because she might have a failed grade again. She was with hyewon, yujin and yuri, they walked towards the bulletin board.

 

 

 

"I wonder if I passed my math exam." yena mumbled.

 

 

 

"Of course you will yena unnie." yena hearing yuri's voice somewhat comfort her.

 

 

 

As they stood up in front of the board where students are also looking, yena looked at the board and saw her result. She looked one by one for every subjects and she smile as she saw her name being the first. 

 

 

 

Then to the last subject where she was nervous, Math. She looked at it and she was 2nd to the highest. She was about to boast it to yuri.

 

 

 

"Omooo hyewon unnie you place 1 in your math exam!! Yeokshiiii!!" yuri gave hyewon a thumbs up, while hyewon gave yuri a thumbs up too.

 

 

Yena just bitterly smiled and walked away without the three noticing. 

 

 

 

"Omo! Yena unnie was in the 2nd!! am I seeing it right?" yujin said as she rub her eyes.

 

 

"I didn't see that coming!! Omo Yen-- Where's yena?" yuri asked when she was about to praise the older girl. 

 

 

"I didn't notice her leaving. She must be happy being the 2nd to the highest. You are the best tutor yuri!! You should tutor me too" yujin said, yuri just smiled at yujin, then her eyes wandered around thinking where yena could be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I am the one should she praise coz I'm the one who get tutored by her. Tch." Yena said as she kick a stone.

 

 

 

"but you did a great job yena! That's all matter. I don't need her to praise me anyway." yena straighten her position then she put her hands on her pocket. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! I was looking for you. Where have you been?" yena stop and turn her body upon hearing the voice.

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with hyewon?" yuri chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"She's with yujin, I excuse myself to look for you." 

 

 

 

"Why would you look for me?" yuri smiled and move forward closing the distance between her and yena. 

 

 

 

 

"To congratulate you for passing the math exam. You did a great job." yuri patted yena's head, yena remain froze.

 

 

 

 

 

"I didn't expect that you would be at the 2nd, I really thought you would just passed the test." yena chuckles and remove yuri's hand from her head and hold it, the two made an eyecontact.

 

 

 

 

"I guess having you as my tutor really helps." yena smiled, and completely remove yuri's hand on her and walked away leaving yuri who's heart is beating so loudly.

 

 

 

 

'Why are you giving me always a falls hope' yuri hold her chest then she lift her head seeing yena's back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"청소부." yuri immediately turn around after hearing her nickname by you already know.

 

 

 

 

"Yena unnie.." 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go home." yena said, but hyewon spoke.

 

 

 

"We're having a dinner today, yuri haven't told you? I'm the one who will drop her in your house." yena looked at yuri who's looking down.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you. I thought it wasn't necessary to tell you since its not work related.." yena frowned.

 

 

 

"You should have said it. Not that you make me wait for you." yena got upset and walked away, yuri felt guilty and was about to go after yena but hyewon held her hand.

 

 

 

 

"It's okay yul, It's not your fault."

 

 

 

"But... I make her wait that makes her upset.." yuri said.

 

 

 

"It will be fine. C'mon lets go." hyewon said as the two drove away.

 

 

 

 

 

"Really, Really Interesting." jihoon said as he smirk. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was in the balcony of her room, she was just chillin. She can't sleep so she decided to go to the balcony to get some fresh air. But a sound of car coming get her attention. 

 

 

Just by looking at the car it was indeed hyewon's, she just eyeing the car until it stops infront of their front door. She saw hyewon opening the passenger door, then she saw her maid. 

 

 

Yena frowned as she saw hyewon hugged and kissed the younger maid on the cheeks. Yena chuckles then she get inside of her room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie, thankyou for the today~" 

 

 

 

"No problem, I'm willing to take you anywhere next time." hyewon said. 

 

 

 

"Do you know what time is it?" the two startled when yena speak, yuri immediately bowed. 

 

 

 

"Ey, don't be like that yena. It's only 11 pm." hyewon said, yena was just looking at yuri.

 

 

"Hyewon unnie, you better go now~ I'll be fine." yuri smiled, hyewon looked at yena once again but the latter didn't look at her. 

 

 

"See you tomorrow." hyewon said before she drove away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry, yena unnie. I told hyewon to go home but she insisted that it's okay.." yuri said as she lower her head.

 

 

 

"You must know when to come home. You might forgot you are just a maid here" yena said, yuri's feeling was slightly hurt.

 

 

"You are being paid to serve us not to flirt with hyewon." yuri gulp, she really want to cry.

 

 

"I'm sor-ry.." yuri crack voice, then yena sighed.

 

 

 

"This is the last time that I will let it pass. Understand." yuri nodded, then yuri bowed and go to the maids room.

 

 

 

 

Yena sighed as she felt guilty after seeing yuri's tears.

 

 

 

"I just stated a fact." yena shakes her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri who was in her bed, sobs quietly. She felt hurt by yena's words, It wasn't too harsh but yuri felt emotional. 

 

 

"Why are you being like that to me.." yuri talked to her stuff toy.

 

 

"Why are you so bipolar?" 

 

 

"sometimes we fine, sometimes you are rude, sometime you say sweet words, sometimes you say harsh words. I don't understand you." yuri said as she talked to the stuff toy as if it was yena.

 

 

 

 

"You are such a player! How can you make my emotional mixed." 

 

 

 

 

"And you know what's hurt with your words?" 

 

 

 

"You always see me as your maid. Yes I was indeed your maid.. but do you not consider me as your friend.." yuri said as she sob quietly and hug the stuff toy.

 

 

 

"If you see me as your maid, I should see you as my boss. I will stop calling you yena unnie." yuri said before she close her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Choi come down now." Auntie kim said. 

 

 

"I'll be down in a minute." yena shouted as she comb her hair. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning mom." yena said then she kissed her mom cheeks. 

 

 

"I heard you passed all of your exam even your math." yena smiled.

 

 

"Ey! Don't you have trust on your daughter? tch" yena said.

 

 

"I should thank yuri because of her you passed." her mother said.

 

 

"Oh? where's yuri? I haven't seen her?" 

 

 

"Earlier hyewon pick her up, I didn't know they know each other, I thought hyewon come for you." yena's mom said, yena just went silent finishing her food.

 

 

"I'm going to school mom." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena arrived at their school, and she can't find yuri. Yena remember what happen yesterday, yuri must be mad at her because she made her cry. Yena just sighed and walked towards their classroom. 

 

 

 

 

The lesson was boring, yena was just laying her head into the desk, not listening to the prof. She's been thinking where is yuri, she should apologize. She heavily sighed and close her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

The bell rings and class dismiss, yena open her eyes as she heard the bell rings. Yena walked to the cafeteria and then she saw yujin eating.

 

 

"Where's hyewon and yuri?" yena asked as she sit down. Yujin just shrugged and munch her food. 

 

 

"Tch." yena felt irritated when yujin didn't know where the two, so she snatch yujin's food and have a bite on it.

 

 

"Yah! Buy yours. This is mine tch." yujin snatch back her food. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, why didn't you want to eat at the cafeteria?" hyewon asked, as they sipped on their drinks. They were on yuri's classroom,eating.

 

 

"Nothing.. I just don feel eating there." yuri answered, then yuri looked outside then she hide her face.

 

 

"What are you doing?" hyewon said, she look outside then she saw yena and yujin teasing each other.

 

 

"Are you hiding from yena?" hyewon ask.

 

 

"They are not outside anymore, you don't have to hide." yuri sighed of relief.

 

 

 

"Care to tell me?" yuri look at hyewon.

 

 

 

"I'm fine.. thankyou for accomanying me hyewon unnie~"

 

 

 

"Are you avo—" hyewon didn't finish her sentence when the bell rang. Hyewon stood up but yuri called her.

 

 

 

"Unnie.. Can you be the one to drop me at choi's house?? sorry if I ask too much.. if you don't want I can walk home." hyewon smiled and didn't ask further more.

 

 

"See you later." hyewon nodded then she leave yuri's classroom. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As the bell rings indicate that the class are done, yuri immediately ran outside she's sure yena is going to pick her up if she won't hurry.

 

 

She was on her way to the parking lot when someone called her.

 

 

 

"I see. You are avoiding me. Ms. Jo yuri." yuri stop on her track upon hearing thr voice, she turn her head and saw yena who's hand is in her pocket walking towards her.

 

 

 

"Ani.. I w-as goi-ng to hyewon unni-e." yena chuckles.

 

 

"Then why are you running?" yuri gulp.

 

 

"You really avoiding me yuri." 

 

 

"No, ms choi.." yena raised her eyebrow.

 

 

"Ms. choi?" yuri looked at yena, she saw yena expression that she was not happy with the way she call her.

 

 

"Didn't I told you to call me yena??" yuri cleared . 

 

 

"I think about it last night.. You are right I was just a maid, I'm not even your friend to just call you yena.. I have no right in everything.. And it's not right to call my boss daughter without honorific.. I know now my position." yena look at her with disbelief.

 

 

"Yuri C'mon let's get you home." hyewon shouted then yuri look once again to yena then she bow.

 

 

"I'm ride to hyewon's car today ms. choi." yuri said, yena just look at hyewon's car go pass by her. Yena sighed as she walked towards her car. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was the first one to arrive at her house, maybe yuri doesn't want to go home. Yena drop herself in the bedroom and sighed.

 

 

"I should apologize.." yena held her head.

 

 

"Yeah that's right. I should apologize.. Aisshh." 

 

 

----

 

"Auntie kim is yuri there?" yena asked as she go down the stairs.

 

 

"Nae." auntie kim nodded.

 

 

"Tell her to meet me in the garden. Asap. I don't want to wait." yena said, auntie kim obey.

 

 

----

 

"How should I apologize?" yena talked to herself.

 

 

"Yuri ah, sorry for what I've said last night.. not this one its cringy!" yena said as she fix her posture as she put her hand on her pocket.

 

 

"야 청소부! sorry. then I will walk out." yena said to herself. 

 

 

"That's not how you apologize ms. choi." yena turn around as her maid speak.

 

 

"You call me? why? ms choi?" yuri asked, yena sigh.

 

"I want to apologize to what happen last night.." yena said, while yuri was just standing, looking at her.

 

 

"I shouldn't have said that, that It hurts your feelings.. I'm sorry I just couldn't control my mouth for speaking rude to someone." yena look down.

 

 

"Tch. Tsundere." yuri smiled. 

 

 

"What did you just say? I am not a tsundere." yena frowned.

 

 

"It's okay ms. choi. Your words are right no need to apologize, I am just a mai--" yuri was cut of when yena put her finger to yuri's lips.

 

 

"I want you to call me yena again." 

 

 

 

"And I want you to think that you are not just a maid.." yena looked intensely to yuri, it make the younger stun.

 

 

 

"You are more than that." with that yena walked out leaving yuri who's rooted on her place while her heart beats so fast.

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Update for y'all coz I got recover from my past accident hahah I will be careful on driving nexttime 😩

 

Anywaaay 

 

What do you think? Will yena be true to her feelings? or She will continue to act like a tsundere?