열여덟번째장

Maid for you

As the day, months passed, Yena and Yuri's relationship are stable though they fight but only for the mean time. Yuri was very understanding. 

 

 

 

 

For the whole year Yena was away, Yuri focus on her study. And now she's graduating. 

Yena couldn't be more proud of that yuri finally finish her study, too bad she was away. 

 

 

Yena's schedule to comeback was three days after yuri's graduation. Too bad that she can't make it early, Yuri understand it and totally fine with it. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry that I'm not there."

 

"It's fine unnie~"

 

"Told you to call me baby too"

 

Yuri chuckles when she saw Yena sulking and pouts.

 

"Don't sulk!, I'll just see

you after three days"

 

"Fineee. Congratulation baby~ 

You did very well"

 

"Thankyou~"

 

"I miss you baby"

 

Yena can't contain her smile upon hearing yuri calling her baby.

 

"Ksksksk you caught 

me off guard"

 

Yuri beamed at how yena reacts.

 

"I miss you more baby yul" 

"I miss cuddling with you."

 

 

 

"I have to go now yul~ "

 

"Go now~ I'll just see you 

in three days?"

 

"See you in three days"

 

 call ended

 

 

Yuri heard the door open, she didn't even expect a visitor. 

 

 

"Who is it?" she said to herself. 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie?" 

 

 

"Oh! Hi Yuri ah~" hyewon was the one who open the door. 

 

 

"What brought you here??" yuri asked. 

 

 

"Ah, I can't reach you so I just personally go here." 

 

 

"I'm sure you are free today, Let's go outside. My treat since you'll be graduating tomorrow." Hyewon said, Yuri smiled as she felt excited.

 

 

"Where??" Yuri squeals.

 

 

"Hmm. How about let's go to a zoo?" Yuri continuously nodded.

 

 

"I'll just changeee" Yuri said before going inside her room, Hyewon can't help but to smile at yuri's cuteness. 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyewon chuckles after texting Yena. Yena was so fun to teased.

 

 

"Let's go unnie" Yuri said.

 

 

"Oh! Wait I forgot to tell Yena." 

 

 

"It's okay, I already told her that I'm borrowing you for a day." Hyewon said, Yuri chuckles before going out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAAAAAA! That's a cute elephaaaant" Yuri squeals as she saw an elephant. 

 

 

"They are really huge." Yuri beamed like a child, Hyewon could only smile while watching yuri. 

 

 

"Yuri wait for me here, I'll just go to the rest room." Hyewon said, Yuri just nodded then she watch the staff bathing the elephant.

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes, Hyewon came back with a elephant stuff toy and place it in front of yuri. 

 

 

"You startled me" Yuri said before looking at the elephant stuff toy.

 

 

"It's so cuteee" 

 

 

"It's for you" Yuri smiled then grab the stuff toy and hug it. 

 

 

"Thankyou hyewon unnie~" 

 

 

"It's nothing, consider it as a graduation gift" Hyewon patted yuri's head. 

 

 

"C'mon let's find to eat" Yuri nodded as she beamed.

 

 

Hyewon felt happy just by seeing Yuri smiling, Yuri still has an effect on her. But she respect yuri and yena's relationship. 

 

 

As long as Yuri is happy, she's contented. She has no regret loving yuri. 

 

 

"Unnie?"

 

 

"Oh right, let's go." Hyewon said before walking beside yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was Yuri's and Yujin's  graduation day, They were already in the venue. Chaewon and Hyewon was there to congratulate her, Ofcourse yuri and yujin's mother.

 

 

The students throw their hats up through the air, all graduates shouted and hugs each other since they were so happy. 

 

 

They all take pictures with their respective sections, And their parents and friends are already outside the venue and wait for them to go out. 

 

 

 

"Eommmaaaaaa"Chaewon, Hyewon and Yuri's mother look at Yuri upon hearing the girl shouted.

 

 

"Congratulation to us joguriiii" Yujin said, Yuri pinch yujin waist and eventually hug yujin.

 

 

"Congratulation Yul and Jinniee" hyewon and chaewon said before giving yuri the flowers. 

 

 

"Thankyou unnies~ The flowers looks so beautiful" yuri said as she sniff the flowers. 

 

 

"Congratulation to my baby" Yuri's mom said as she embrace her daughter.

 

 

"Thankyouuu mooom" Yuri hugs back then kiss her mom cheeks. 

 

 

"Oh It's Yena unnie" Yujin utter as her phone rings.

 

 

"YAH! Why you all not answering my call, And You took so long to answer." They heard from the other line. 

 

 

"Where's my baby?" Yena said through her phone. 

 

 

"Tch! I graduated too, Congratulate me too" Yujin passed the phone to Yuri. 

 

"Congratulation Jinnieeee! 

Don't sulk, You look ugly."

 

"Hi baby! You look so beautiful"

 

"EWWWW" their friends said in chorus.

 

"Congratulation to 

your graduation, I really want 

to greet you personally but

work..."

 

"It's fine~, Congratulate 

me once you arrive." 

 

Yena nodded as she smile.

 

"Be sure that, Your face 

is the first thing I will

see when I arrive at Korea"

 

"I have to go now. 

You guys eat something

delicious, It's on me." 

 

Their friends cheer especially Yujin after hearing yena.

 

"You are really the best Yena unnie!

Take care" 

 

Call ended

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was the day Yena will be back in korea, Yuri dress up really well since she wants to be pretty when Yena see her later.

 

 

"Ohhh Joguri, You look beautiful" Yujin complimented as she entered choi mansion.

 

 

"Really? Anyway what are you doing here yujin?" Yuri said.

 

 

"I'm going with you!! I want to see yena unnie too." Yujin beamed. 

 

 

"Okay okay"

 

 

"Yuri, Let's go~" Mr kim utter.

 

 

"Mr kim!! I'm in tooo" yujin squeal before walking together to the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were now at the airport, waiting for Yena to come out. The plane Yena riding already landed, Yena is probably waiting for her luggage. 

 

 

After half minute, Yujin notice yena's figuro coming out of the way. 

 

 

"Oh there's Yena unnie." Yujin pointed, Yuri look to where Yujin pointed and smile upon seeing her girl.

 

 

"YENAAAAAA YAAAAH!!!"Yujin shouted as she run towards yena and hug the older.

 

 

"YAAA AH! I want yuri to hug me first!!" Yena whined which make yuri laugh, Yujin loosen the hug.

 

 

"I miss you Yena unnie!! I have no one to play, Hyewon unnie is somewhat busy" Yujin whined.

 

 

"Don't worry, Let's play some other time, But now please move away I want to hug my girl." Yena said, Yujin pull away from the hug. 

 

 

 

"Hey baby" Yena said acting like a baby as she hug yuri.

 

 

"I misssss you so much" Yena utter as she tightly hug yuri.

 

 

"I miss you too ducky" Yena look at Yuri's eyes and to her lips, Yena was about to lean but Yujin cough.

 

 

"Ehem, You can do that when were at your house, ehem, It's public." Yena rolled her eyes , before pulling out of the hug.

 

 

 

"Let's go home now. I want my cuddles." Yena said, Mr kim grab yena's luggage and walk towards the car. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mr kim stop the car in front of the door and let the girls go out first before parking, Yena said to move the luggage to her room. 

 

 

Yena open the door and what she saw makes her smile. 

 

 

Their maids set up the dining area with lots of food, mostly Yena's favorite. And a 'Welcome home' banner. 

 

 

"Whaaaa, I am surprise too. When I arrive here, there's none of it." Yujin said amaze more likely on the food.

 

 

"You know it's not necessary to have this." Yena said before smiling. 

 

 

"It's yuri's idea actually." Aunty kim said.

 

 

"Aww, Thankyouuuu" Yena kissed yuri's head.

 

 

"Thankyou for this aunty kim and eomeonim~" Yena bowed.

 

 

 

"Aigoo, It's nothing. We all miss you here. We miss this house being noisy even though you are the only person here." Aunty kim said, Yena chuckles.

 

 

 

"I'll just change first. Make sure all of you eat." 

 

 

"We'll wait for you so we can eat together." Yuri said, yena nodded then she proceed to her room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were now already at the dining area, All of Yena's maid are in the table with them as yena's order. 

 

 

"You guys eat now." Yena smile.

 

 

"Thank you for the food." Yujin squeals 

 

 

Yuri place the foods in Yena's plate, Yena smile at the sight of yuri. 

 

 

"Stop staring at me." Yuri said, before giving food to yena's plate.

 

 

"You look so beautiful, Are you really my girlfriend?" Yuri pinch Yena's thigh make yena squeal.

 

 

"Eat." Yuri smile—blushed.

 

 

"Yes Ma'am" yuri shakes her head at yena's silliness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena and Yuri are now cuddling at Yena's room, Yena was like a koala that hugging the tree—yuri.

 

 

"I won't go." Yuri said, yena snuggle more.

 

 

"I miss this, let meeee" yena whined, the younger shakes her head and just yena's hair.

 

 

"Ah right, There's upcoming party tomorrow for all graduates and last year alumni." 

 

 

"And?"

 

 

"You are an alumni sooo, Let's go together?" Yena look at yuri.

 

 

"I can't,I still have to comply to seungmin, 

 I'll just go there after." Yena said which made yuri pout.

 

 

Yena kissed yuri's pouting lips. 

 

 

"Hey don't sulk~~ I'll let yujin to come with you. I won't let you go alone." Yuri still pouting.

 

 

"I'll go there as soon as possible, baby don't sulk~ I just can't go there together with you." Yuri sighed.

 

 

"Just promise you'll be there." Yena nodded.

 

 

"Yes ma'am" With that the two cuddles to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin was the one who pick Yuri up, Yena let Yujin borrow one of her which make the younger jump in happiness. 

 

 

"You better give it back without a scratch. And take care of Yuri!" 

 

 

"Yes! Ma'am" Yujin salute, yena chuckles.

 

 

"I'll go now, Seungmin already waiting. I'll go there after, look yuri for me hm?" Yujin nodded as she smile. 

 

 

Yena get inside her car and drove away, Yujin look at her watch.

 

 

"6:30 pm... we still hang 1 hour before going there." Yujin said as she enter choi mansion. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hour passed, Yujin and Yuri are now ready to go to the party. Yujin drove away, feeling excited. 

 

 

"What time Yena will go?" Yuri asked.

 

 

"I don't know, she just said she go there after." Yujin said, Yuri nodded then she look outside the window. 

 

 

Not so long they arrive at the party, Yujin carefully park the car since she doesn't want to scratch it or else, yena won't let her borrow one of her car again. 

 

 

"Let's go joguri!! Let's enjoy this party" Yujin excitedly enter the door.

 

 

Upon arriving Yuri already saw her classmates and greeted each other.

 

 

"Hey! I'm glad you came yuri!!!" her friend seoyeon said as she hug her.

 

 

"Where's your girlfriend? She's an alumni right?" seoyeon said, yuri glared at her.

 

 

"Geez, I'm just asking. but im still simping over your girl." seoyeon playfully said which make yuri roll her eyes.

 

 

"She's gonna be here later, she still need to comply to his brother." Seoyeon nodded.

 

 

"Here, drink~ Let's get drunk tonight before reality hits us." seoyeon said with matching dancing as she gave yuri a drink. 

 

 

"I'm fine, I'll wait for yena to come before I drink." seoyeon rolled her eyes.

 

 

"No. Drink that. Now." yuri hesitates, but eventually drink the alcohol since seoyeon is eyeing her.

 

 

"Yeeey! Now let's drink with our classmates." seoyeon lead the way to the table where their close friends located at. 

 

 

 

"Yuri. I'll just go to our table, I'll be back later okay?" Yujin said.

 

 

"I'm okay yuj, If yena told you to look for me I'm fine~ Enjoy the party." Yujin just nodded before walking to her table.

 

 

 

The party start to get wild, sounds of people shouting, hyping each other as the DJ keep dropping the beat. 

 

Everyone is getting drunk and hype up, There are some people already dancing on the dance floor as the night is already darker.

 

 

"One shot! One shot! One shot!" Yuri's classmate said, her friends shouted when she drink the alcohol in one shot.

 

 

"I think that's enough for yuri." Hyunjin said qs he saw yuri getting red and drunk?

 

 

"Ey! hyunjinnie! Yuri is fine, she's having fun okay? the party just got started." one of their classmate said, seoyeon is not beside yuri since the girl is dancing on the dance floor. 

 

 

"Are you fine yuri?" Hyunjin asked.

 

 

"I'm fine, can you pass the water?" yuri said with her half eyes closed. Hyunjin passed the water to yuri and the younger drink it. 

 

 

 

Seoyeon already back in their table, Yuri keep on drinking the alcohol they gave her. They keep shouting making the best of the night. 

 

 

 

 

"Whoa! can't believe I see a Jo Yuri drunk." Jihoon enter the scene which startled both yuri and seoyeon.

 

 

 

"Sunbae-nim" seoyeon bowed and smile. 

 

 

"Long time no see Yuri ah." Jihoon smirked, Hyunjin frowned and observe.

 

 

"What you want jihoon?" 

 

 

"Nothing, Catching up I guess?" Jihoon smiled, Yuri rolled her eyes. 

 

 

"Why your girl isn't here? Isn't she suppose to be here." Yuri look at the guy.

 

 

"Is she hanging out with her other girl? Oh— did I just spill it? Yena will probably kill me." Jihoon laughed, bluffing, the guy was drunk and spilling lies.

 

 

Yuri frowned, No she won't believe what this guy saying. She knows Jihoon was lying. Seoyeon was getting anxious since this sunbae is making them uncomfortable. 

 

 

Yuri stood up but because of dizziness, Yuri almost fall down but Jihoon catch her, Jihoon smirked. Hyunjin was about to push the guy away but—

 

 

Everyone gasped when they heard a sounds of falling down. It was Jihoon on the ground. 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie..." yuri utter. 

 

 

"Surprise to see you here hyewon." jihoon said as he stood up, Hyewon forcefully push him that result for him to fall down. 

 

 

"Stop the non-sense jihoon, just go home and stop making scene." hyewon said as she assist yuri to stood up. 

 

 

"Awww, I really thought you two would end up together, You two look cute." Jihoon said and laughed.

 

 

"But your best friend got her first." hyewon clench her fist. 

 

 

"Are you still hoping for yuri to look at you the same she look at yena?" Jihoon smirked, she just hit hyewon weakness.

 

 

"and If I do? what is it for you? As long as I can protect yuri, I don't care even if she won't look at me the same way I look at her." 

 

 

"I didn't love her just for her to love me. I love her for who she is and that's all matter." Hyewon said as she held yuri's hand. 

 

 

"Stop seeking for attention jihoon. Just accept that no one wants you." Hyewon said before pulling yuri out of the party.

 

 

Jihoon was about to go for a punch for hurting his pride but to his surprise, Yena was there in front of him— blocking him.

 

 

"what she said hurt your pride?" 

 

 

"because that's true, no one wants you here. Your so called friends are just your slave because you bully them." Yena tapped jihoon shoulder. 

 

 

"And your accusation about me? are you for real? Telling lies?." Yena shakes her head. 

 

 

"You should get lost, You ruined the party." Yena said, Jihoon clench his fist. The guy just walk out bumping Yena's shoulder which make Yena chuckles. 

 

 

"Continue the party." Yena shouted. 

 

 

Just like nothing happen, The DJ start to play music again and people at the bar shouts. 

 

 

"Yena is really so cool." seoyeon said as she look at yena walking away with her heart eyes. 

 

 

"Yeah, she is. and her bestfriend." hyunjin smiled before drinking his drink. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you fine now yuri?" Hyewon asked as she grab the empty water from yuri.

 

 

"Yeah, I'm fine now.. Thankyou hyewon unnie." Hyewon smiled.

 

 

 

"You don't need to thank me. I did it for Yena." 

 

 

 

"Huh?"

 

 

"We both arrived there." hyewon said.

 

 

"Where is she?" yuri asked.

 

 

"She probably heading out." 

 

 

"Why didn't she show up?" yuri pouted, which make hyewon chuckles.

 

 

"It will probably cause a so much scene if she show up. Not when that punk said she has other girl, Your face looks like your about to believe him that's why she let me handle it cause she know I can't let jihoon hurt you too." yuri bowed her head.

 

 

"What I said earlier is true." hyewon smiled then she look at yuri.

 

 

"Yena and I already talk about it so you don't have to worry. Ducky and I will not fight." Hyewon smiled when yuri held her hand.

 

 

"Thank you really."

 

 

"and I'm sorry." Hyewon just smile. 

 

 

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault that you are so lovable." Both of them chuckles. 

 

 

Both of them startled when a knock on the windows echoed inside the car, there they saw yena pouting. Hyewon open her car door. 

 

 

"Yah! What are you two laughing about? Are you two flirting?" Yena frowned.

 

 

"I'll tell this to eunbi unnie." Yena said, hyewon chuckles. 

 

 

"Shoo shoo, go now. I'll just hangout with eunbi. I don't have the mood to party." Hyewon said.

 

 

"Thankyou kwangbae! Send my regards to eunbi unnie." Yena said. Hyewon drove away. 

 

 

 

"Who's eunbi?" Yuri asked.

 

 

"Hyewon's girl. She met her in the cafe, eunbi unnie is the owner." Yena said.

 

 

 

"But hey!! Why you get so dru—" yena wasn't able to continue when yuri crashes her lips onto yena lips. 

 

 

Yena was into the kiss that she pin yuri to her car door, not minding that they were in the parking lot. 

 

 

"Let's go home." Yuri said as she pull away.

 

 

"definitely." Yena said before planting a kiss on the younger forehead. Then proceed to open the car door for yuri and drove away.

 

 

 

"Ghad! Didn't know Yuri was a wild girl for Yena." 

 

 

Seoyeon said, she has yuri's bag since the younger forgot it and completely witness Yuri making out with Yena.

 

--

hi it's been a while!!! hahahah