이십이번째장

Maid for you

Three years later. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ryu do I look okay?" Yuri asked the person next to her. 

 

 

"You are always beautiful yul." Ryujin said Yuri felt shy and hit ryujin biceps. 

 

 

 

"Tch, I'm nervous." Yuri said.

 

 

 

"Why? It's not like it's your first time." Ryujin chuckles.

 

 

 

"But that's a Big Client." Ryujin smiled at Yuri and held her shoulder.

 

 

 

"You can do it! I know you will, And I am here to assist you. Let's get this Big Client to accept our offers." Yuri nodded as she smile. 

 

 

 

"I just hope she's humble and kind." Yuri said. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri and Ryujin has a Big Client since their client is one of the daughter of Big Company named 'Kim Groups'. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri and Ryujin waited for the client to arrived at the house that they pick that have features  that the client wants. 

 

 

 

Not so long a black mercedes stops in front of them, they assumed it was their client aka the daughter of Big Company.

 

 

 

 

Upon seeing the girl who get out of driver's seat, Yuri furrowed her eyebrows. The girl walked towards them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

 

 

"I told you to stop following me around." Yuri irritatedly said.

 

 

 

 

"Huh?" The girl said confused.

 

 

 

 

Another car stops in front of them which make them look who's that. And Tall girl get out of the backseat as her driver open it for her. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Yena you're here." Kim Hyunseo—Bibi said as she hugged Yena.

 

 

 

 

 

It made Ryujin and Yuri confused, They just looking at the two. Bibi broke the hug and cling her arms at Yena. Yuri was looking at their link arms.

 

 

 

 

"Hello Miss Kim, Miss Choi." Yuri and Ryujin bowed down, Bibi just smiled at them while Yena was just staring at Yuri. 

 

 

 

 

"Shall we go inside the house so you can see it." Yuri said, Bibi nodded. With that all of them walk towards the house.

 

 

 

The house was just two storey with a gray and white wallpaint, It has a small terrace from the master bedroom. It was simple yet it was the best. 

 

 

 

"As what you said Miss Kim, We look for everything you want in your house." Ryujin said. 

 

 

 

"Only furnitures are needed." Yuri smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

"So what do you think about the house?" Bibi asked as she look at Yena, Ryujin and Yuri also look at her. 

 

 

 

"Why are you asking me? Aren't you the one who gonna live here?" Yena said.. 

 

 

 

"Tch. Coz I know you will go here everytime just to annoy me." Bibi said which make Yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

"and you like it when I'm annoying you." Yena said which make Bibi nodded. 

 

 

 

"Yep. I like it a LOT" Bibi said. 

 

 

 

"It's nice and cozy. It suits your style a lot." Yena smile, Bibi beamed. 

 

 

 

 

Ryujin look at the girl beside her—Yuri. Yuri was just looking at the two, The younger was expressionless.

 

 

 

The two tour their client around the house, mostly Ryujin was the one who keeps talking which their client didn't mind. 

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou Miss Kim. We will immediately process all the papers so you can move in." Bibi smiled and nodded.

 

 

 

"Thankyou Miss Shin and Miss Jo." Bibi said.

 

 

 

"Aren't you going home Yena?" Bibi asked.

 

 

 

"Ahh, later. I still have something to do." 

 

 

 

"Take care then. See you at your office." Yena nodded and bid a goodbye to Bibi who enters the car. 

 

 

 

 

"Miss Choi, We will get going now~" Ryujin said and was about to walk away but Yena spoke up.

 

 

 

"I'll take Yuri home." Yena said.

 

 

 

"I don't want to. Let's go Ryujin." Yuri said but Yena held her hand. 

 

 

 

"Please?" Yena said in a soft voice. 

 

 

 

"Take care of Yuri then." Ryujin said before she go on her car which make Yuri frowned.

 

 

 

"Yah Ryujin." Yuri shouted. 

 

 

 

"I am not going in your car." The younger said, she was about to walk but her hands are stock in yena's hand, the older didn't let go of her hands.

 

 

 

"Too bad coz I won't let go of your hand." Yena smiled, Yuri sighed.

 

 

 

"How many times I have to tell you to stop bothering me?" Yuri said as she forcefully pull her hands away from Yena. 

 

 

 

"Until you said You love me again." Yena said. 

 

 

 

"I already told you, I can't." 

 

 

 

"Even after three years? You still don't feel anything?" Yena softly asked as she look at Yuri's eyes. 

 

 

 

Yuri look away and sighed. She didn't answer Yena. 

 

 

 

"You told me to give you space and I give it to you. Is three years not enough?" Yena said.

 

 

 

"And Yes, I bother you after a year because it's a full ing year yul. And I just can't give up on us." Yena said.

 

 

 

"I told you not to wait for me." 

 

 

 

"And I still waited." Yena sighed. 

 

 

 

"because I know, one day.. You will love me again." Yena once again, look at Yuri's eyes. 

 

 

 

"I will not stop saying it." 

 

 

 

 

"Love me again Yuri." Yuri sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"You will get tired one day." Yuri said.

 

 

 

"That's the problem yul. I never get tired. Not even once."

 

 

 

"I will never get tired of loving you." Yena held Yuri's hand. 

 

 

 

 

"And I will do anything to win you back." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Choi where the are you?" Hyewon said through the phone.

 

 

 

"I'm already here. Calm the down." Yena replied. 

 

 

 

Hyewon hang up and look at the entrance and there she saw her bestfriend— Yena, Running towards her. 

 

 

"Oh ghad. Choi, I thought something happens to you." Hyewon said.

 

 

 

"Sorry. I woke up late hehe. Hey no worried I'm already here." Yena said as she go beside Hyewon at the start of the aisle. 

 

 

 

Right, It was Hyewon's Wedding Day. After two years Hyewon and Eunbi finally going to get married. Hyewon proposed two years ago. 

Yena couldn't be more happy for her bestfriend. 

 

 

 

"The wedding will start in five." The wedding organizer said, Hyewon nodded as she heavily breath.

 

 

 

"Hey it's gonna be fine." Yena said as she tap hyewon shoulder.

 

 

 

"Can't believe you are the first one to get married. I thought I'll be the one who go first." Yena said as she bitterly smile, Hyewon patted Yena's shoulder. 

 

 

 

"Sorry I can't do anything." Hyewon said, Yena shakes her head.

 

 

 

"No, I want to thank you for the days you were there for yuri, both you and eunbi unnie." Yena said. 

 

 

 

"Just don't give up on her okay?" Hyewon said, Yena nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The wedding will start." The organizer said, Then the sounds of the choir singing as Hyewon walk in the aisle followed by Yena. 

 

 

 

Hyewon stop at the end of the aisle also Yena who's beside Hyewon. One by one all the bridesmaids enters. 

 

 

 

Hyewon can't hide the fact she's nervous and happy at the same time. Yena on the other hand look at the aisle at the person she loves walked in the aisle. 

 

 

 

Yena felt her heart drop when both of their eyes met, Yena was stun at Yuri's beauty. 

 

 

'I will win you back.' Yena thought as her eyes continue to follow Yuri as the younger stand at the side. 

 

 

 

"The bride will enter." The organizer said then they open the door for the grand entrance of the bride. 

 

 

As the bride keeps moving forward, Hyewon can't help but to get teary eyes. Her love of her life was in front of her. 

 

 

 

"Why are you crying?" Eunbi worriedly asked.

 

 

 

"I'm just happy." Hyewon said as she wipes her tears. 

 

 

 

"Congratulation, Eunbi unnie. I can't believe you marry this girl." Yena joked which make eunbi smile. 

 

 

 

"Let's start the wedding shall we?" The priest said, Yena walked to her designated sit. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyewon unnieeee" Yuri run towards Hyewon, They were now at the reception and It was an After Party. 

 

 

 

 

Hyewon gladly hugged Yuri. 

 

 

 

 

"Congratulation unnieeeee" Yuri said as she pull away from the hug. 

 

 

 

"Thankyou yul~ also for attending." 

 

 

 

"Ofcourse, I can't miss your wedding." Yuri said as she smiled. 

 

 

 

"I wish I can experience this someday." Yuri said, Hyewon patted her head.

 

 

 

"You will." Hyewon smiled at her. 

 

 

 

"I will just go to my other friends okay? Sit there with Yujin and the others." Yuri nodded and smiled, Hyewon left.

 

 

 

"Should I sit with them? They might mad at me.." Yuri sighed. 

 

 

 

"Go." Yuri was startled when Yena spoke. 

 

 

 

"They weren't mad at you. Stop over thinking. Go, they missed you." Yena smiled. 

 

 

 

Yena was the first one to walk but stop when she doesn't feel that yuri was walking behind her. Yena didn't have the choice but to grab Yuri's hand. 

 

 

 

"ey! ey! ey! comeback?" Yujin teased.

 

 

 

"Shut up pup." Yena said as she sat beside Yujin while Yuri sat beside her still holding each other hands. 

 

 

 

"Yul! We missed you. We haven't seen each other for years. You look beautiful as ever." Yuqi complimented. 

 

 

 

"Thankyou Yuqi, I missed you two.. I thought you guys are mad at me thats why I didn't reach to you guys." Yuri look down, Yuqi just smile. 

 

 

 

"No problem Yuri. Here let's get drunk." Yuqi offer the drink.

 

 

 

"Yah! Yuri's not alcoholic like you." Yena said, Yuqi just make face at her. 

 

 

 

"Are you two are back together again?" Yujin asked.

 

 

 

"No."  "Not yet."  Both of them said at the same time. 

 

 

 

"Then why are you two still holding each other hands?" Yujin said, the two look at their hands and Yuri immediately pull her hands away. 

 

 

 

Yena cleared while Yuri look away. Yujin and Yuqi chuckles and eyeing each other, giving the two teasing smile. 

 

 

 

"I'll just go to cr." Yuri excuse herself, upon

yuri walking away, Yena hit yujin. 

 

 

 

"Don't make things awkward." 

 

 

 

"so Yuri still doesn't want to go back to you?" Yena sighed and nodded. 

 

 

 

"It's been three years, You should gave up." Yujin said which make Yena glared at her.

 

 

 

"Yah! I will not give up on her. Not until she said to me she love someone else." Yena said and sighed. 

 

 

 

Yuqi and Yujin just shrugged their shoulder and start drinking. Not so long Yuri come back from the comfort room and Yuqi gave her a drink.

 

 

 

Yuqi noticed that Yuri was roaming her eyes around.

 

 

 

"She's with Bibi." Yuri raised her eyebrows as she look at Yuqi.

 

 

 

"Huh??"  

 

 

 

"I assume you know Bibi is, since It's one of your client Yena told me."

 

 

 

"Are you looking for her right?" Yuqi asked which make Yuri shake her head.

 

 

 

"Okay. In-denial." Yuqi chuckles. 

 

 

 

"Oh There she is." Yuqi pointed to where Yena and Bibi.

 

 

 

"Sorry, I pick up Bibi." Yena said.

 

 

 

 

"No one ask." Yuri bratty whisper. Yuqi heard it and chuckles which made Yena raised her eyebrows.

 

 

 

 

"Oh. Ms. Jo, Nice to meet you again here." Bibi said as she sat beside Yena.

 

 

 

"Nice to meet you again Miss Kim." Yuri greeted. 

 

 

 

"Okay, Enough with greetings. How about let's get drunk since it's our friend wedding." Yuqi said as she pour the alcoholic drink on Yuri's glass.

 

 

 

"Hey, Don't drink too much." Yena softly said at Yuri.

 

 

 

"You can't stop me." Yuri rolled her eyes, Seeing Yena irritates her. 

 

 

 

Or 

 

 

 

Seeing Yena with that Bibi irritates her?

 

 

 

 

Hours passed everyone now is partying at the reception, the DJ started to play some hype music. 

 

 

 

 

Yujin and Yuqi are already on the dance floor dancing like an idiot, while Yuri, Yena and Bibi are just sitting at their chairs. 

 

 

 

Bibi is getting clingier to Yena since the older is now drunk. Yena just letting the older since she's a friend. 

 

 

 

"Tch." Yuri expressed as she pour the drink on her glass.

 

 

 

"Hey yul that's enough~ I think you drink enough." Yena said but Yuri ignore her and drink. Yena just sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"Yenaaaaa~" Bibi utter as she side hug the younger. 

 

 

 

 

"When will you look at me the same way I look at you?" Bibi pouted, her eyes are shut close. 

 

 

 

Yena heard the older snored as Bibi's head is in her shoulder. The younger sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey yul. Can you wait for me here? I'll just take Bibi home.." Yena utter, Yuri didn't answer nor look at Yena. 

 

 

 

Yena carried Bibi out of the party, Yuri follow the two until they get out of Yuri's eyesight. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuqi, Have you seen Yuri?" Yena asked, She just got back from taking Bibi home. 

 

 

 

"Oh, A girl with shoulder length hair go to her earlier, Hmm about 3 cm taller than her. and yeah, she bid a goodbye to us." Yuqi said, Yena sighed and nodded.

 

 

 

"Thankyou. I'm going home."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena dialed Yuri's number but the younger wasn't answering, She tried it one more time and she immediately stand up when the younger answer the phone call. 

 

 

 

"Hello?" 

 

It wasn't Yuri.

 

"Is Yuri already home?"

 

"Yeah, We just got arrived.

And she's sleeping now."

 

"Is that so?"

 

"Yeah. I have to end 

this call. Just call 

tomorrow morning."

 

"Okay. Thankyou 

Ryujin."

 

Call Ended

 

After the call ended, Yena heavily sighed before she close her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks Ryu." The younger said.

 

 

 

"Why don't you just talk to her?" Ryujin said as she look at Yuri who's laying on her bed. 

 

 

 

"She's not even listening when I said to her to stop." 

 

 

 

"How long will you keep Yena waiting? It's clear that you still have tiny feelings for her." Ryujin said. 

 

 

 

"You wouldn't be this hurt if you don't have feelings for her. Why you keep denying it when you can just let her comeback to you again?" Yuri stay silent and cover herself with the blanket, The older sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"Yul—"

 

 

 

 

"I don't know ryu. I am a mess right now." Yuri said. 

 

 

 

 

"Take a rest now. I'll go home." Ryujin said before leaving Yuri's house. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri's head was aching when she woke up, She sat down while holding her head. 

 

 

 

"Oh, You're awake." Yuri quickly open her eyes that makes her head ache more. 

 

 

 

"Aw" Yuri held her head. 

 

 

 

"Hey, drink this." The older offer the hangover drink to the younger. 

 

 

 

"I already told you not to drink too much coz I know you will have this headache." 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here Yena?" Yuri utter.

 

 

 

 

"To take care of you?" Yena scratch her cheeks.

 

 

 

"I didn't ask for it and I can handle myself." Yuri said, The younger felt a weight on her bed then she open her eyes to see Yena sitting across her. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri froze when Yena massage her temple, The younger was just looking at the older face up close. 

 

 

 

 

"Never drink too hard again." Yena said as she look at Yuri's eyes. 

 

 

 

 

Both of them had an eye contact, Yena suddenly stop massaging Yuri's temple. They were engrossed to the moment that they didn't notice their face getting closer. 

 

 

 

 

 

About an inch and their lips would touch but then— 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri are you awake?" Yuri's mother utter as she open Yuri's room door. 

 

 

 

Yuri push the older away as her mother enter the room, while yena stood up when the younger push her away. 

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning eomonim" Yena greeted. 

 

 

 

"I didn't know you are here. Sorry that I interrupt something." Yuri's mom gave them teasing smile.

 

 

 

"It's not what you think—" Yuri protest interrupted when she realized something.

 

 

 

 

"Yah? Did you trespass our home without my mother knowledge?" Yuri look at the older, but the older ignore her.

 

 

 

"Eomoni, I miss your cooking" Yena divert the topic.

 

 

 

"Oh, I miss cooking for you too because you eat too well. Stay for lunch okay?" Yena beamed.

 

 

 

"Yes! Eomoni." Yena said, She sensed that the younger was glaring at her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were in the living room while Yuri's mom was in the kitchen. Yuri was still holding her head since it was aching, Yena notice it.

 

 

 

 

"Do you want to lay down?" Yena softly asked.

 

 

 

 

Yuri nodded, Yena moved to the other sofa and place a pillow on where Yuri gonna lay down. 

 

 

 

 

Not so long Yuri fall asleep, Yena smiled upon seeing the younger peacefully sleeping. She tucked Yuri's hair in her ears that covering her face. 

 

 

 

 

"Is this brat still hard to get?" Yuri's mom enter the living room with a fruits in her hands and place it to the table. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah." Yena chuckles.

 

 

 

"But It's fine." 

 

 

 

"Is it really fine?" Yena look at Yuri's mom. 

 

 

 

"You've been trying so hard since the day you two broke up. And I have seen your effort." Yena sighed. 

 

 

 

"I just love Yuri so much. She's the only girl I have in mind to spend my lifetime." Yena said, Yuri's mom smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll try and try even if I lose at the end. If I don't change her heart and love someone else I think that's the only thing that will make me give up, I can't force her to love me if she love someone else." Yena felt a pain on her heart as she utter those words but she let a small smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eomoni. Thankyou for letting me stay for lunch and taste your cooking again." Yena said as she bowed. 

 

 

 

 

"You can even stay at dinner too." Yuri's mom offer.

 

 

 

 

"As much I wanted too, but I need meet someone." Yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll get going now eomoni, Yuri~" Yena bowed.

 

 

 

 

"Go, accompany Yena outside." 

 

 

 

"No, She can handle herself." Yuri said, her mom pinch her side that make her squeal. 

 

 

 

Yena can't help but to chuckles.

 

 

 

Yena bowed once again, Yuri accompany her outside until they reach Yena's car. 

 

 

 

"You don't need to."

 

 

 

"My mom ordered me." Yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

"Aren't you going in your car?" Yuri said.

 

 

 

"You're not giving me a goodbye kiss?" Yena teased.

 

 

 

"Kiss your face. tch." Yuri said, The older smiled. 

 

 

 

Yena was about to open the door of her car when Yuri spoke up. 

 

 

 

"Who are you going to meet?" Yuri utter.

 

 

 

"Why? Are you jealous that I'm meeting someone else?" Yena gave her a teasing smile, Yuri rolled her eyes regretting that she ask. 

 

 

 

 

"Urrghhh! Go, Shoo I don't even need your answer." Yuri said as she crossed her arms. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm just going to meet Bibi." Upon hearing the name, Yuri frowned as she look at Yena which made the older smile. 

 

 

 

"Quit being jealous, You own my heart and soul." Yena teased which made Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"Go Shooo and meet your BIBI" Yuri emphasize the last word before stomping out and go inside her house.

 

 

 

 

"Now you are getting jealous. YAH I get jealous too when Ryujin take you home." Yena pouted as she speak to herself. 

 

 

 

——

 

Hi. 👋 Next chapter must be the last chapter or nah. hahaha dependsssss

 

anyway i miss yuri so much