열한번째장

Maid for you

 

"Ghad! I'm so excited for the semestral break!" Yujin said as she munch her food.

 

 

Yujin and Yuri were at the cafeteria waiting for Yena and Hyewon. The olders has something to pass to the office since they were about to graduate soon. 

 

"What are you gonna do for the whole sem-break?" yujin asked.

 

 

"Haven't plan it, but most likely just stay in the house since were still working for choi's." yuri utter.

 

 

"Oh! Right! I should ask yena if we will have the out of town this sem-break."

 

 

"We always have it whenever there's a sem-break. Her family will invite us, but you know what happen, so I don't know if yena will host something like that again." yujin utter.

 

 

"But I hope theres cause I want to unwind." yujin smiled.

 

 

"There they are." the younger said, yuri look behind her and saw yena, hyewon and yuqi.

 

 

Yuri wave her hand, hyewon kindly return the wave but yena was busy to notice it since she was talking to yuqi. Yuri pouted, The three reach the table where yujin and yuri are.

 

 

"I'll get going now yena. See you later I guess?" Yuqi smiled while yena nodded.

 

 

"Yeah, Take care!" yena bid a goodbye to the transferee. 

 

 

"Ey! Are you going out with the transferee?" yujin teased, yena just chuckles and shake her head.

 

 

"Oh! You didn't even defend it. Caught you!" Yujin naughty eyes meet yena. The older throw some pea that was on her tray to the younger, Yujin was quickly to dodged. 

 

 

"Yuri. Hyewon will be the one who will drive you home later." 

 

"Since I have something to do." Yena said.

 

"I can take the bus." yuri response, yena was about to talk but hyewon talk first.

 

"I'll bring you home." hyewon smile.

 

"I don't want to be a burden to you unnie." the older chuckles.

 

"It's fine yul~" 

 

"I'm done. See you guys tomorrow." yena said.

 

"Kwangbae! make sure to bring yuri home." hyewon nodded, Then Yena leave the table.

 

 

"Yah! Kwangbae. Is there really going on with yuqi and yena?" yujin utter, hyewon eyed yujin to shut .

 

 

Yuri was just silent, she don't know what to feel. The two notice it and Yujin excuse herself. 

 

"She will just going to have their project done. Yuqi was her partner." hyewon said, since she knows why the younger was silent.

 

"If that's what you were questioning in your mind." yuri was caught of guard.

 

"N-no" hyewon just smile.

 

"Should we just grab some drink? ice cream?" yuri's eyes light up and continuously nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Yena" yuqi called yena, Yena was leaning against her car waiting for the said girl.

 

"Let's go" yena said, yuqi open the backdoor but quickly stop by yena.

 

"Seat in the passenger, I am not your driver." yuqi just rolled her eyes and walk towards the passenger seat.

 

 

"Tch." yena just smile. 

 

 

 

 

The two ended up at a cafe library since Yuqi was the one who suggest the place. Yena was amazed at the said place.

 

 

 

 

"It's a nice place." yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"Glad you like it." yuqi smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Let's finish this so we don't have something to do when the semestral break start"

 

 

 

 

The two was brainstorming and work together to do their project, With no time wasted they finished their project. 

 

 

"I'm so tired." yuqi said as she stretch her body.

 

 

"Yeah me too."

 

 

"Do you want something to eat? I'll pay." yena offer.

 

 

"It's fine, I'll just eat at home." 

 

 

"No, I insist. Let me treat you." yuqi smile. 

 

 

"Fine. It's like you won't stop bugging me if I refuse" yena smile back.

 

 

"You are not wrong, Let's go." yena grab yuqi's bag.

 

 

"That's my bag." 

 

 

"I know. You said you are tired so I'll just carry it." yena utter.

 

 

"I'm not falling for it." yuqi said as she grab her bag from yena.

 

 

"huh?" 

 

 

"How many girls have fall because of your action?" yena frowned. 

 

 

"What do you mean?" yena was really clueless on what yuqi was saying. 

 

 

"I'm just being kind, be thankful that I'll be carrying your bag. You were overthinking." yena shake her head as she walk amd place her hands on her pocket, yuqi followed her. 

 

 

"Oh! C'mon, Your action can make the girl fall then you will ghost her if she falls." yena realized what yuqi was saying for. 

 

 

"Why? are you falling?" yena turn around and lean forwards yuqi's face and make an eye contact with the said girl. 

 

"And If I say yes will you take responsible for it?" yena wasn't able to talk when yuqi said that.

 

 

"You are not hard to like yena.." 

 

 

"Yuqi.. You can't like someone like me." the older sighed. 

 

 

"Are you lowkey rejecting me?" yuqi jokingly said 

 

 

"I know you don't feel the same way, but I just want you to know what I feel towards you." yuqi smile.

 

 

"C'mon don't look at me like that." yuqi said as yena was feeling sorry.

 

 

"You are really a walking heart break" the both of them laugh. 

 

 

"Don't get awkward around me okay? Were still friends." yena nodded and place her hand on top of yuqi's head.

 

 

"Thankyou for telling me what you feel." 

 

 

"Is yuri the reason?" yuqi asked softly.

 

 

"yuri?" yena look at the other upon hearing the younger name.

 

 

"What about her?" 

 

 

"You like her don't you?" yuqi asked.

 

 

"Don't deny it cause you care for her, Like the way you look at each other just scream LOVE." yuqi emphasized the last word. 

 

 

"Actually I don't know."

 

 

"What are the things that stopping you from admitting it?" 

 

 

"Because I don't want to hurt her. Yeah maybe I like her but.." 

 

 

"I'm afraid that I just like her because she was there for me when I need someone." yena sighed.

 

 

"I still want to figure this out." yuqi rolled her eyes. 

 

"You were just in denial with your feelings and all you are saying are just excuses." 

 

"Do you like to see her being with someone else?" yuqi suddenly asked.

 

 

"No."

 

 

"Do you like to see her happy with someone else but not you?" yuri's smile suddenly pop up with yena's mind. 

 

 

"No." 

 

 

"Then risk it you ungrateful . Stop doubting your feelings. You can just confess like what I did." 

 

 

"Confess what you feel about her, I can see that yuri likes you."

 

 

"Confessing to someone is not asking them to like you back or be together but to let out what you really feel." yuqi smile.

 

 

"Lets just see." yuqi sighed.

 

 

"I don't know what to do with you choi! I don't even know why I like you in the first place when you were this coward." yuqi chuckles, It make the younger frowned. 

 

 

"Yah yah yah!" yena shouted. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena already drop yuqi at her house, Yuqi just annoy the hell out of yena when they were in the car. After that confession, the two were not awkward with each other. 

 

Yena thought that if you confess to someone it should be awkward after the rejection but in this case It wasn't. Yena just smile.

 

 

Yena enter her house and no one is in the living room, maybe they were asleep since It's kinda late. Yena didn't notice the time since being yuqi was fun. 

 

 

"It feels so empty when I enter this door with no one welcoming me." yena sighed she was about to walk when a voice stop her.

 

 

"Unnie? Are you home?" yena's felt heat around her heart. 

 

 

"Have you eaten? Should I cook for you?" Yuri said as she walk towards the older. 

 

 

"Yuri..." yena utter the younger girl name. 

 

 

"Are you okay?" yuri was startled when the older pull her into hug.

 

 

Yuri hug the older girl back, she thought that maybe yena needed a hug. 

 

 

 

'Maybe yuqi's right.. Maybe I am really in denial with my feelings and I am just making up excuses.' yena thought as she was still hugging the younger. 

 

 

"I am fine." yena said as she broke the hug

 

 

"You want me to cook food for you?" yuri asked.

 

 

"No, I'm full. Why are you still awake?" yuri fidgets her hands.

 

 

"I am waiting for you.." yuri said almost whisper.

 

 

"Sorry to keep you waiting." yena smiled.

 

"You should take a rest." the younger nodded and was about to walk away but yena held her hand. 

 

 

 

 

"Goodnight yuri." yena smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Goodnight yena unnie" yuri smiled back, the older release the younger hand and let yuri walk.

 

 

 

 

'I'll just wait for the right timing I guess."  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena!" the tall girl shouted as she enter Choi Mansion. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you want pup?" 

 

 

 

 

"Semestral break are coming in two days, aren't we planning anything?" yena shook her head. 

 

 

 

 

"Haven't thought of it. I'll just probably stay at home and spend time with games yeah.. hehe" yena scratch her nape.

 

 

 

 

"Yena is such a boring person." Yuqi enter their conversation.

 

 

 

 

"Yes, She is. I don't know why we were friends with her." hyewon enters too.

 

 

 

 

They were at yena's house for nothing, they just want to hangout at yena's place.

 

 

 

 

"Hi yuri!" yuqi greeted yuri who was putting some juice on their glass. 

 

 

 

 

"Hi~" yuri shyly greeted. 

 

 

 

 

"How about let's go out of town like we use to?" yujin suggested. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not going." yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"C'mon yena! We should go unwind like we used to. If mrs choi is here she'll probably hosting this, right mrs kim?." yujin said as she look at mrs kim who's placing the food on the table, yena rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It will be fun! right? Can you tell your young master that we should go." yujin smiled to mrs kim. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That's right young choi, You guys should relax. We will take care of the house." yena sighed, they have a point anyway. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, you are going too right? If yena don't want to join I guess there's only four of us." yuqi said then she look at the yena. 

 

 

 

 

Yena glared at yuqi since the older are giving her playfully stare. 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, if yena unnie will allowed me since I'm still working for her." yuri look at yena with her cute puppy eyes. Three notice how yena have soften after making an eye contact with yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Tch. Fine. I'll go." They all hi five since their plan success.

 

 

 

 

They all plan this including all the people in the mansion since they know yena will probably reject them since this kind of event may bring her parent memories. They want yena to make a new fun memories with them so yena won't be sad. 

 

Mrs kim was there first bait since mrs kim are close to yena, like a second mother to the yena. But obviously didn't work so they have no choice but to use yuri. The younger agree since she wants yena to be happy. 

 

 

 

 

"Let's all go out of town, with you mr & mrs kim and mrs jo." yena said, They all squealed. Yena smile at the sight of her, It make her happy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was in the balcony since she want some fresh air, Her friends are in the arcade room.

 

"Why aren't you with your friends?" Yena look behind her and saw yuri.

 

"I just wants some fresh air, I let them enjoy the arcade room. You? why are you here?" yena asked.

 

 

"I was about to go to the arcade room but I saw you, And I thought that maybe you have a problem and need someone to talk." yuri fidget her fingers, Yena chuckles.

 

 

"Why? are you worried?" yuri immediately shakes her head.

 

 

"what? n-o" yuri stuttered

 

 

"Tch." yena chuckles as she lean at the railings.

 

 

"Why are you still here?" yena said.

 

 

"Uhmm... To accompany you?" yuri hesitate, yena just smile.

 

 

"Actually I'm planning to visit seungmin in singapore." yena suddenly utter. 

 

 

"Are you going to be okay?" yena nodded.

 

 

"Of course. You are with me anyway." 

 

 

"Ahh... WHAT?" yuri eyes widen.

 

 

"What you mean by that?" yena chuckles at yuri's face.

 

 

"You mean... "yuri pointed yena and herself.

 

 

"Yes. I already ask your mom for permission and she said yes." yuri smile widely.

 

 

"Omg!! but.." yena look at the younger.

 

 

"i don't have a passport.. " yuri lower her head and fidgets her hand, yena just smile.

 

 

"Tch, I thought it was a bigger problem. Don't worry about it, Let's process that." 

 

 

Yuri can't hide her smile. If ever they will go it's her first time to ride an airplane. She want to jump so bad but she's shy around yena. 

 

 

"I know you are internally screaming. You can let it out you know, It's just me." yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

"Hey hey hey! Love birds. why are you two here? aren't you two supposed to be with us? You can have your quality time after we leave." yuqi said, startling yena and yuri.

 

"Shut up yuqi" yena said before going inside the house, yuqi just smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We're going home now yena! thankyou for allowing us to play in your arcade room." yujin said.

 

 

"You can always play here . But Take care going home." yena said.

 

 

"Hyewon unnie take care going home~text me when you get home." yuri softly said.

 

 

"I will yul" hyewon smile, yena frowned at yuri's soft voice towards hyewon.

 

 

"Tch." coming from the duck.

 

 

"Hye, make sure to drop yuqi home." yena said

 

 

"I told you I can go home by myself." yuqi utter.

 

 

"No. It's quite late." yuqi just rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Bye we're really get going now." yujin said as she wave her hand.

 

 

"Goodnight yul." hyewon softly said.

 

 

"Goodnight unnie." yuri return hyewon's goodnight. 

 

 

The three lost from yuri and yena's sight. Yuri was the first one to walk towards the mansion. 

 

 

"Jo Yuri." yena called the younger. 

 

 

"Nae?" yuri face the older and gulp since the older call her full name. 

 

 

"Don't talk with hyewon with that tone again." 

 

 

 

"I'm getting jealous." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was in her room slapping continuously.

 

 

"Idioooot!!! how can I say that!!" yena was like crazy rolling around her bed. 

 

 

"It's embarrassing" yena remember what she said earlier.

 

 

"Stupid heart why are you so beating so loud!" yena said as she hit her chest.

 

 

"Ouch." 

 

 

meanwhile..

 

 

 

Yuri was in her room too, her mother was now asleep. She can't stop smiling, she tightly hug the bear as she felt heat around her heart.

 

 

"I'm getting jealous." yena's voice echoed inside her head.

 

Yuri squeal not so loud since her mom was asleep. She control her breathing. 

 

"Yuri why are you squealing in the middle of the night?" yuri's mom said that startled the younger.

 

"Eomma! omg. why are you suddenly speaking." yuri held her heart.

 

 

"I woke up because of your squealing. You should sleep now. If not I'll be pinch you." 

 

 

"Yes mom!" yuri immediately close her eyes and tightly hug the bear as a smile was written in her face. 

 

 

'I am not falling.' yuri utter to herself. 

'I am not falling.'

'I am not falling.'

'I am not falling.'

 

 

'I am falling.'

 

 

"NO!" yuri suddenly shouted that make her mom startled again.

 

 

"OMG YURI! I'LL BE HAVING A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE OF YOU! I TOLD YOU TO SLEEP." yuri's mother snapped and pinch yuri at the side. 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: 

 

Hi guys how are you?

I hope you guys are doing well~ 

My class already started, I'll tried to make an update every weekend. 

 

Hope you stilll support the stories I make 😔 Thankyou for reading~