네번째장

Maid for you

 

 

"Oh, yuri are you going to school?" yuri shakes her head.

 

 

 

"Aniyo, mrs. choi. I'll be picking up my mom since she's going to be discharge." mrs. choi nodded.

 

 

"Take care!" yuri smiled then she bowed. 

 

 

 

Yuri grab her backpack then she leave the house, yuri was walking towards the gate but a car stop. The younger look who's car is it.

 

 

'Ms. Choi? She doesn't have a class today?' yuri thought.

 

 

The owner of the car roll down the window. 

 

 

"청소부, get in the car." yuri was confused so she just stared at her boss. 

 

 

"Are you getting in or not?" yena said.

 

 

"Nae." yuri answered then the maid open the passenger seat door. 

 

 

Yuri seated, she was nervous. Since the day yena apologize, they didn't talk again. It was the very first time that yena talked to her. 

 

 

Yuri froze in her seat when yena leaned, Yuri gulp as the older face was near to her, the older chuckles.

 

 

"You should never forget the seatbelt." yena put the seatbelt on, yuri blush in embarrassment. They drove away. 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you out ms choi? You don't have class." yena smiled.

 

 

"I heard from mom that you are going to pick your mom. And I am bored, So I'll accompany you since you'll be needing help." yuri look at yena who's driving.

 

 

 

"You don't have to do that..." yuri look down.

 

 

"Why? You don't want my company? You like hyewon more?" yena frowned and pout.

 

 

"N-no, It's not l-ike t-hat." yuri stutter.

 

 

"Should I call hyewon to accompany you?" yena stop the car then grab her phone, yuri immediately snatch yena's phone.

 

 

 

"N-no.. I l-like your company. Don't bother hyewon unnie." yena smiled in victory.

 

 

"Okay." yuri hide her blushing face through her hair. 

 

 

 

 

The two arrive at the hospital where yuri's mom was confine. Yena was just following yuri, they reach yuri's mom bedroom.

 

 

"Eomma!!" yuri said as she run towards her and hug her. 

 

 

"yuri ah~" her mom hug her back and kissed her cheeks. 

 

 

"Eomma, today is your discharge." yuri smiled.

 

 

"Thank you yuri ah~ Sorry if you have to work while studying.." yuri shakes her head.

 

"No, don't think like that eomma~" yena fakely cough. Yuri look behind and she remember that she's with her boss.

 

 

"Ah, Eomma. This is my boss daughter, Choi Yena." Yena smiled then yuri's mom bowed and held yena's hand.

 

 

"Thank you for giving my daughter a work.. She's really hard working." 

 

 

"Eomma, don't say something like that. Sorry ms. choi." yuri bowed to yena.

 

 

"It's okay ms. jo. Yuri is really hard working." yuri look at her but yena just smiled.

 

 

 

The three of them walked out from the hospital, yuri and her mother was catching up some time since her mother was away from her. 

 

 

Yena lead the way to her car and open the backdoor.

 

 

"You shouldn't have do that ms. choi.. You are the boss I should be the one to open the door." yena chuckles. 

 

 

"It's okay. It's your day off anyway. Ms. Jo get in." yena said as she get inside her car. 

 

 

As yena drove away, yuri was still in the passenger seat. Yuri was looking outside her eyes narrowed as the road is familiar.

 

 

"Ms. Choi.. this isn't the way to our house.." yena just chuckles. 

 

 

"Ms. choi.." yuri called out, yena just enter the gate. Yuri was just looking at yena who's driving. 

 

 

Yena stops in front of the mansion then she got out. She was about to walked away from the two when yuri grab her hand.

 

 

"Ms. Choi. What's this? Why are we here instead of our house in the basement?" yuri said.

 

 

"Aren't you going to thank me first?" yena said as she look at yuri.

 

 

"I already talk to my mom that mrs. jo will also be staying with you." yena said.

 

 

"I can't let your mom be at the basement. It's not good for her health and we don't know, she might have an heart attack again. Don't worry she won't be needed to be as maid. But she can help in cooking with aunt kim." 

 

 

"Am I clear now? Can I go to my room now?" yena said.

 

 

"Gomawo.. ms choi." yuri said.

 

 

"I told you to call me yena unnie.." yena said before she go inside.

 

 

"Thankyou ms yena." yuri's mom said as they bowed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eomma I'm glad you are okay now." yuri said as they were on yuri's bed.

 

 

"I'm glad too yuri, I'm also glad that yena's family are kind person.. they even let me stay here." yuri nodded.

 

 

 

"They are really good person, they even cover up your hospital bills... I'm really thankful to them. especially ms. yena." yuri said.

 

 

"Even she's rude sometimes.. She really has a soft side." yuri's mom nodded then hug her daughter. 

 

 

"Let's serve the choi for their kindness." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Days passed when yuri's mom discharge, Starting that day yuri's mom also help aunt kim cooking food for the choi. Yena's parents had a month business trip, yena and her brother was only the one left in the house.

 

 

"Ms. Yena and Mr. Sungmin, breakfast is ready." aunt kim shouted. 

 

 

The two siblings go out from their rooms and they sit at their respective seats. 

 

 

"How's your study?" 

 

 

"Fine." 

 

 

"How about love life?" yena chokes, yuri's who's standing gave yena a water. 

 

 

"Why you are talking non-sense." sungmin chuckles.

 

 

"Just asking. But are you ready to work in the company?" yena shakes her head. 

 

 

"As much as possible, I don't want to be involve in the company.." 

 

 

"Ey, you can't be like that. You know the two of us will run it. Just few more months you'll be working with me." yena sighed.

 

 

"I'll think about it." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was in the cafeteria looking for her friends, the older smile as she saw yuri. She stop in her track when jihoon sit beside yuri. Yena observe the two and yuri seems uncomfortable. 

 

 

Yena clench her fist then she walked towards them.

 

 

"Yah Park Jihoon." yena looked at her right and saw hyewon, they just said it at the same time. 

 

 

"Oh! Is this two are your savior?" Jihoon chuckles, The four of them caught everyone attention.

 

 

"What are you doing now jihoon?" yena said.

 

 

"Nothing, I'm bored. then I saw yuri.. I have something to play with." jihoon said.

 

 

"You Jerk." hyewon said as she grab jihoon's collar, the guy just smirk.

 

 

"Hyewon unnie.." hyewon look at yuri and the younger shakes her head, then yuri grab hyewon away. Yena looked at the two walking away. 

 

 

"Aww, Our Yena was left behind.." Yena was just looking at jihoon.

 

 

The next thing jihoon knew he was on the floor. Yena just hardly punch him.

 

"Go closer to yuri again, I'll give you more than this." yena walked out. 

 

 

Jihoon friends help him to get up but he shrugged them off as she gritted her teeth.

 

 

"You'll pay for this." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie, I'll just go to yena unnie." Yuri was about to go but hyewon held her hand.

 

 

"Yuri ah.. I'm still waiting.." 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie.."

 

 

"Why? Are you going to reject me now?" hyewon smiled.

 

 

"Is not like that... I already told you, I am not ready.. And I don't want to give you false hope." yuri look down.

 

 

"I'll still be waiting. Until you are ready." 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie don--" 

 

 

"I'll be waiting even if I lose in the end." hyewon said then she walked away leaving yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Choi." yena look behind her, yuri place her hand on yena's cheeks to check every each of yena's face. 

 

 

"What are you doing?" yuri sighed of relief.

 

 

"I thought you got wounded again from jihoon. It's relief that you are fine." yena hold yuri's hand that on her cheeks then she look at the younger eyes.

 

 

"Why? You are worried?" yuri's gulp as she saw yena smile, 

 

 

"Of course! I am worried." Yena smiled upon hearing but...

 

 

"Mrs. Choi would be mad at me if I let your face get wounded again. You're my boss after all" yena's smile disappear.

 

 

"Tch." yena throw yuri's hand that she's holding, then walk away.

 

 

"Yah! Ms. Choi." yuri walked after yena.

 

 

 

 

 

"Is this why you don't want me to wait for you? because you are waiting for someone else?" hyewon clench her fist. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie~" hyewon turn her body.

 

 

"What do you need?" 

 

 

"Ey, don't be grumpy. You will be my step sister soon." the girl cling her hand on hyewon's elbow hut hyewon shrugged it off.

 

 

"You will never be my sister Juri." hyewon said then she leave her soon to be step sister juri.

 

 

Hyewon's parents already divorce, She was with her mom. Her dad already marry another woman and her mom will marry juri's dad. 

 

 

 

"Family? tch." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri and Yena was now close compare to the past, Yena would act tsundere but yuri knows the older cares. 

 

 

"Omo, Is this Jo Yuri? why is she hugging hyewon if she's with yena?" 

 

 

"What a ." 

 

 

"She's hitting two birds in one stone." 

 

 

Yuri was used to everyone talking bad about her after the day jihoon talk ill about her. Luckily there's hyewon and yena to protect her, but now hyewon and yena was involve. 

 

 

Yuri just looked down as she walked through the hall way. 

 

 

"Yah Jo Yuri." 

 

 

"How dare you to play with yena huh? If you don't like her just give her to me." The said girl--juri said. 

 

 

"Yeah, you are not even beautiful to play with hyewon and yena. such a girl." the girls laughed with juri. 

 

 

Yuri was about to turn her back when juri throw a smash tomato to her.

 

 

"How dare you to turn your back at me." juri said. 

 

 

The girls with juri laughs as they throw smash tomatoes to yuri, Yuri just bearing it. Juri throw the last smash tomato harder but yena dodge it. Yuri look up and met yena's angry eyes. 

 

 

"Yena.." yena turn to the girls with her angry eyes, yena pulled yuri's hand and walked away.

 

 

"Juri what the hell?" hyewon who's just enter the scene.

 

 

"Why did you hurt yuri?" hyewon grab juri's hand but juri shrugged it off and walk away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena got out from the toilet then she walk to the sink to wash her hands, yena look at her side. Hyewon was also washing her hands. 

 

"I told you to stop protecting yuri because I'll be the one who will do that." hyewon said as she grab the tissue.

 

 

"You don't have feelings for her right? so move." yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

"What if I do?" hyewon look seriously at yena who's drying her hands with tissue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you so serious?  tch. still no fun." yena look at hyewon. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If you want to protect yuri, Do it properly." yena tap hyewon's shoulder before walking away.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was in the hallway ready to go home, yuri was with hyewon since she has a task that her prof given to her. 

 

 

 

 

"Yena~" yena stop and looked behind her.

 

 

"What's now juri?" 

 

 

"Aren't you supposed to greet me back." yena rolled her eyes. 

 

 

"Yena.. I just want to say sorry for what I have done to---" 

 

 

"You should be apologizing to Yuri." Juri being obsessed with yena, She really likes yena. 

 

 

 

"I just wanted to--"

 

 

"It doesn't matter how much you annoys me."

 

 

"Just leave Yuri alone." yena was about to walk but juri hold her hand.

 

 

"I'm sorry.." yena throw juri's hands.

 

 

"I just can't let you go." yena sneered, yena walked away but juri back hug her.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri and hyewon was walking towards the hallway, hyewon saw juri and yena then she look at yuri. 

 

 

"Yuri ah, Just look at me." hyewon said as they stop walking. 

 

 

 

"Why?" yuri wondered.

 

 

 

"Just look at me." yuri were confuse so she look at the hallway and saw juri back hugging yena. 

 

 

"I told you to look at me." yuri who's looking at the hallway was grab by hyewon and walked away. 

 

 

 

"Yuri." yena said as she saw the two, she push juri away.

 

 

Yena was about to walk away but juri said something.

 

 

 

"Don't Go!! If you still being like this. I will end up my life." juri shouted, yena turn around.

 

 

 

"Go, kill yourself. Don't you dare to threaten me with your life." yena said then she run away leaving juri crying. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyewon drove yuri home, yuri was just silent in the older's car. 

 

 

"It was just a misunderstanding yuri ah~" hyewon smile.

 

 

"You're right.." 

 

 

"people always misunderstand each other.." 

 

 

"but I'm will not misunderstand it."

 

 

"Thank you hyewon unnie for dropping me home." yuri bowed then she got out of hyewon's car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is that how she trust yena?"

 

 

"Is there no room for me to your heart?" hyewon bitterly smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena arrived at her house then she walked straight to her room and throw her body to the mattress. Yena saw the look at yuri's eyes when juri was back hugging her. 

 

 

"Why you look at me with those eyes.." yena said to herself. 

 

 

 

"I should eat first before going to sleep." yena change her clothes to pajama then she walk towards the kitchen. 

 

 

 

"What are you doing yuri?" yena said.

 

 

"Omyg--" yuri startled when yena's voice echoed through the kitchen. 

 

 

"I-m j-ust getting milk for mom.. Is that okay? I thought you were asleep and I don't want to disturb you.." yena nodded.

 

 

 

"It's fine. Just get what you want." 

 

 

 

"You ms. ch--" yuri was cut off.

 

 

"I told you to call me yena." yena said.

 

 

 

"Why there is no food?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry ms ch-- yena unnie.. I'll just cook food for you." yuri said as she open the ref but yena shut it.

 

 

"It's fine, I'll just call for a delivery." yena shakes her head.

 

 

 

"Give that to your mom and come back here." yena command.

 

 

"Why?" yuri asked.

 

 

"It's a secret. Hurry. I want you here in 5 minutes." yuri bowed then she immediately walk towards her room, yena who watch it smile. 

 

 

 

 

Yena's delivery food already arrived, she ordered jajangmyeon and jampong with some chicken. Yuri who's walking towards the living room was confuse.

 

 

"You are 10 minutes late." yena said.

 

 

"sorry yena unnie.. I--" 

 

 

"Stop with the sorry. Sit here with me." yena tap the sofa.

 

 

"What are we going to do?" 

 

 

"Eat with me." yena said.

 

 

"but--" 

 

 

"I don't like eating alone.. It makes me feel lonely." yena said as she chuckles. 

 

 

 

Yuri didn't argue anymore, she just eat with yena. They were silently eating when yuri spoke.

 

 

"I saw you with juri earlier.. and she's hugging you.. what happen? I'm just curious" yuri asked out of nowhere.

 

 

"Why do you ask? are you jealous?" yena said as she bite the chicken.

 

 

"W-ha wh-at? N-o.." yuri panic while yena chuckles.

 

 

"You should have seen your face pfft." yuri pouted then cross her arms.

 

 

"Ey, don't give me that kind of face.. She just trying to annoyed me again. I don't get I rejected her as always but she just don't give up." yena sighed.

 

 

"She really loves you that's why.." yuri said.

 

 

"nah, She's just obsessed with me. can't blame her.. I'n too pretty." yena shakes her head.

 

 

"You are so full of yourself." yuri said they both laugh.

 

 

"Just say if juri hurt you again." yena said.

 

 

"I don't want to trouble you yena unnie.. I'm fine." yuri smile, yena also smile.

 

 

After they eat, yuri was the one who clean up their food. Yuri who walks out from the kitchen bowed to yena who's sitting in the living room watching at the tv.

 

 

"Thankyou for the food yena unnie." yuri said.

 

 

"Nah, thankyou for accompanying me." yena smiled. 

 

 

"I'll go sleep now, you should too yena unnie." yena smiled.

 

 

"You should always call me yena unnie, It's like a music to my ears." yena said, yuri lower her head as she feel her cheeks getting burn.

 

 

"Goodnight yul. sleepwell!" yuri bowed.

 

 

"Goodnight yena unnie." yuri was about to walk when yena shouted.

 

 

 

"Dream of me." yena widely smile, yuri who heard it runs towards her room since she's a blushing mess.