열일곱번째장

Maid for you

 

"UNNIEEESS CONGRAAAATS!!" Yujin shouted as she run to the hall towards the two. 

 

 

 

It was Hyewon, Yena and Yuqi's graduation, Yujin was with Yuri. Yujin hug hyewon and then yena, The two can't help but smile. 

 

 

 

"Congratulation hyewon unnie~" Yuri greeted.

 

 

 

"Thankyou yuri ah~" hyewon hug the younger and yuri hugs back. 

 

 

 

"Yah! you should congratulate your girlfriend first." yena pouted, hyewon rolled her eye while yuri smile as she walked to her girlfriend side.

 

 

 

"Aigoo! It's not like I'll take yuri away from you." hyewon said, yena being a child, she stick her tongue out to hyewon. 

 

 

 

"But congratulation Bud!" hyewon said as she bro hug yena. 

 

 

"Congratulation too you kwangbae! See you in work field." yena reciprocate the hug, hyewon chuckles. 

 

 

 

"I'm so tired of your face." all of them laugh. 

 

 

 

"Hey baby~" yena turn to yuri. 

 

 

 

"Congratulation to my beautiful handsome hardworking baby" yuri said as she put her arms around yena's neck while yena put her arms around yuri's waist. 

 

 

 

"Thankyou baby~" Yena smile widely as she look at yuri's eyes, yena lean in to capture yuri's lips but—

 

 

"Ghaaad! Can't you two get a room???" The couple look at their right to see Yuqi. 

 

 

 

"Right timing to ruin the mood yuqi." yena rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

Yuri smile then she peck on yena's lips. 

 

 

 

"Can I get more later??" yena whisper to yuri. 

 

 

 

"I'll think about it." yuri pinch yena's cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Congratulation to you Yuqi!" yena said, both of them hug, Yujin and hyewon greeted yuqi too and hug them. 

 

 

 

"This call a celebration!!" Yujin shouted, the five of them just laugh. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Pop*

 

 

The sounds of wine bottle pop echoed through the living room same as they shouted. 

 

 

"Congratulatiooooon to my unnies slash hyungs" Yujin shouted as she put her arms around the two and pull them towards her. The two just smile. 

 

 

 

"Let me take a picture of you three" Yuqi utter as she click the capture button.

 

 

 

 

"Congratulation Young Choi, and Ms Kang" Mrs Kim smiled as she place the food on the table. 

 

 

 

"Congratulation to the both of you~" Yuri's mom said, both yena and hyewon smiled. 

 

 

"Thankyou eomonim~" both of them said. 

 

 

 

"Eat a lot all of you~" Mrs kim said, we all nodded. 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah~ Sit here" Yena call her girlfriend. 

 

 

Yuri obey when yena called her, she sat beside the older. 

 

 

 

"Cmon!! Let's Drink!!" Yuqi shouted as she raise her glass. 

 

 

 

All of them raise their glasses and cheers, They drank the wine that's on their glasses.

 

 

 

"Don't drink too much~" yuri said to yena, yena nodded as she smile. 

 

 

 

"Ey! Let yena drink more than 10 glasses~" hyewon said. 

 

 

 

"I'll only listen to my girlfriend." Yena cheekily smile as she look into yuri's eyes. While their friends let out a disgusting expression. 

 

 

 

"Quit being cheesy choi. It makes us puke." Yuqi utter, then they all laughed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not so long, All of them except yuri and hyewon are now drunk. Yujin was sleeping on the floor while Yuqi was also sleeping on the couch. And Yena are now sleeping on yuri's lap. 

 

 

"Aigoo. I told her not to drink too much." Yuri said, she lifted yena to sit. Hyewon just chuckles, she was now transferring yujin to the couch so they can clean up their mess. 

 

 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie, I'll clean that up you can just rest." yuri said. 

 

 

 

"Nah, I'll help you. I'm not drunk." hyewon start to clean up the table. Yuri pick up the bottles. 

 

 

 

"Let's just sleep here, so we dont need to carry them upstairs" hyewon suggested. Yuri agreed. 

 

 

 

After cleaning up the table, Hyewon and Yuri go up stairs to get mattresses and comforters. 

They got into the guest room, Yuri was reaching the comforters when she got out of balanced. 

 

 

 

"Om—" Yuri utter as she falls down, she was lucky hyewon caught her. 

 

 

 

The both of them lock eyes, Hyewon stares at yuri the same goes for yuri. Yuri gulped since their position is kind a awkward. 

 

 

"Unnie..." 

 

 

 

"Oh sorry.." hyewon pull out from their position and go out of the room with the mattresses, leaving yuri standing. 

 

 

 

"That was close again." yuri sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not so long yuri also got out of the room, She saw hyewon done preparing their bed for tonight. Yuri drop the comforters on the ground and help hyewon to transfer the drunk persons on the bed. 

 

 

 

"Aishh this child is so heavy." hyewon utter as she place yujin on the bed. then she carry yuqi too. 

 

 

 

 

"Yena ah~ Wake up, let transfer to the mattress your back will be aching if you sleep on the couch~" yuri said as she slightly tap yena's face. 

 

 

 

"I down't want twuu" yena just baby talk to her, yuri chuckles.

 

 

 

'Oh this is what drunk yena will be' yuri thought. 

 

 

 

"Cmon~ If you won't wake up no more kisses" yuri teased.

 

 

 

"Nooo! Yena want some kitteth (kisses) from Yuwi" yena pouted her lips that make yuri chuckled. 

 

 

 

 

"Cute~" yuri utter. Hyewon on the other side was cringing yet felt jealous.

 

 

 

"Okay if you transfer to the bed now, Yuwi will kiss you" yena who was eyes half close smile from ear to ear. 

 

 

 

"Othaaay~" yena said, as she sit up first since yuri is guiding her. Yuri guide yena to the bed and let yena lay down first.

 

 

 

Yena was now asleep, as yuri thought she was. 

Yuri also lay down beside the older and close her eyes but startled when yena suddenly speak.

 

 

 

"Where's my kiss yuri?" Yuri immediately open her eyes and startled when yena was now looking at her with her eyes now whole open. 

 

 

And both of them are whispering since all the people around them is asleep, ofcourse except hyewon whose eavesdropping. 

 

 

"I thought you're asleep.." 

 

 

 

"Well, I'm not." yena chuckles as she snuggles to yuri's neck sniffing the girl perfume. 

 

 

 

"Yah! You're not drunk aren't you?" yena chuckles.

 

 

 

"Of course. Who get drunk with just 10 glasses of wine?" Yuri pinch yena's cheeks. 

 

 

 

"Ouch!" yena yelp.

 

 

 

"You didn't even help us." 

 

 

 

"Sorry!"

 

 

 

"Now my kiss" yena pouted. 

 

 

 

"No. You trick me." yuri said. 

 

 

 

"But..." yena pouted even more, yuri close her eyes wanting not to be tempted by yena's lips.

 

 

 

"Aissh! Fine. You better be sleeping after this." Yena nodded. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri held yena's cheeks while yena smile as she close her eyes waiting for yuri to kiss her. 

 

 

 

Yena felt yuri's lips on her

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cheeks.

 

 

 

"What was that???" yena whine. 

 

 

 

"That's for tricking me." yuri stick her tongue out. 

 

 

 

It make yena pissed off so she lean forward and capture yuri's lips, yuri was caught on guard. Yena smiled as she pull out from the kiss. 

 

 

 

"That's for making me pissed off." The both of them just chuckles as they cuddle. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah~ I don't know if I already say this."

 

 

 

 

"I love you. For real. It's not like anymore, It's love yuri. I love you." Yena utter as she kissed yuri's forehead. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri's heart beats so fast as yena utter those words. She felt happy, she wants to cry— tears of joy. 

 

 

 

 

"I love you too yena~" Yena smile after hearing it from yuri. Yuri look up to yena. 

 

 

 

"I love you" yuri peck on yena's lips. 

 

 

 

 

"No, I love you more." yena said as she peck on yuri's nose. 

 

 

 

"No, I love you most~" Yuri smile.

 

 

 

"No, I love y—" Yena was interrupted.

 

 

 

"OKAY WE KNOW YOU TWO LOVE EACH OTHER. CAN WE SLEEP NOW PLEASE! YOU GUYS WAKE ME UP." yujin shouted, the couple laughed before cuddling and sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Months have passed, Yuri is now on her senior year, Yena was busy managing their company. Seungmin already got heal and decided to fly back to seoul, so the two of them are running the company.

 

 

 

Yena and Yuri barely see each other, Even though they living in the same house. Sometimes Yena would just sleep on her office too tired to drive home.

 

 

 

 

"Hey. Are you okay?" It was yena's brother—seungmin.

 

 

 

"Yeah. just have a little argument with yuri."  Yena said as she lean her back on her chair, She heard seungmin laughed at her.

 

 

 

 

"You look like angry duck." yena glared at her brother. 

 

 

 

"Just go home for today and fix your relationship with Yuri." Yena sighed. 

 

 

 

"She's probably not home right now. But yeah, I'll go home now." Yena grab her coat and tap her brother shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That's all for today, I'll just text you guys what else part will be doing." Yuri utter to her groupmates. 

 

 

 

"Thankyou Yuri~"All of her groupmates said, yuri nodded and pack her things up as her groupmates leave one by one.

 

 

 

 

"I'll take you home." Yuri look up. 

 

 

 

"I thought you leave too." The guys chuckles. 

 

 

 

"I haven't. It's already dark, I'll take you home." The guy insisted, Yuri was about to asked but her phone ring. 

 

 

 

 

'Yena?'  yuri thought as she read the caller name. 

 

 

 

"Hey~ Where are you?" 

 

"I'm here at the cafe

near our school."

 

"Are you going home now?"

 

"Yes, just packing my 

things." 

 

"Hmm. Okay. It's already dark. 

I'll pick you up,

send me the address" 

 

"Don't you have work?"

"I have. But I want 

to know that you're safe.

Now. Send me the address

Ms. Jo." 

 

"Okay, Ms. Choi." 

 

The call ended, Yuri was smiling through the phone call. Yena's word really still have an effect on her. 

 

 

"Oh, Sorry Hyunjin. My girlfriend will pick me up. You can go now." Yuri politely bow. 

 

 

"It's fine. Let me just accompany you, until she show up." Yuri just nodded and they walk outside the cafe. 

 

 

 

The two of them waited outside the cafe.

 

 

"I didn't know you're into girls." Hyunjin spoke up.

 

 

"I didn't know it too. It just happen." Yuri chuckles. 

 

 

 

"How the two of you met?" Hyunjin asked. 

 

 

 

"Cliche. I'm their maid, she's actually the daughter of the owner. Were not really good at the first time, She really has this cold personality." Yuri smile, Hyunjin nodded.

 

 

 

"But eventually, I saw her soft side. And She's the cutest. It's really different from her cold personality." 

 

 

 

"Sorry, Did I sound too whipped?" Yuri shyly smile.

 

 

 

"I think you did." Hyunjin laughed, both of them laughed. 

 

 

They both look at the car stop in front of them. Yuri smile as she know it's Yena. The older got out of her car and go to the passenger side to open the door for yuri. 

 

 

 

"Hyunjin ah, Thankyou for accompanying me. I'll go now." Yuri bowed, hyunjin shake her head and just nodded. 

 

 

 

Yuri walked towards where yena is, and Yena welcome her with a kiss on her cheeks. Yena smile then Yuri get inside the car. 

 

 

 

 

Hyunjin let the car get out of his sight before going inside his car. 

 

 

 

"That girl must be rich. It's a rare car in korea." Hyunjin said before he drive away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank You for picking me up~" Yuri said as she got out of the car, They reach the Choi Mansion. 

 

 

 

"Can you give me a hug?" Yena suddenly utter, Yuri gladly gave her girlfriend a tight hug. 

 

 

 

"Sorry for getting angry and getting us into argument." Yena apologize.

 

 

 

"It's fine~ It's my fault tho. If I said it to early, you wouldn't be angry." Yuri said. 

 

 

 

"Just let me know where are you going next time so I wouldn't get worried even though I'm not home~" Yuri nodded.

 

 

 

"So are we good now?" Yena asked, Yuri nodded as she broke the hug.

 

 

 

"Sleep in my room later. I want my cuddles." Yuri pinch yena's cheeks.

 

 

 

"Okay Ms. Choi." Yuri said while yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning baby" yena said, she pull yuri closer to her. 

 

 

 

The younger groan but then she snuggles to yena's neck because it's cold inside yena's room. 

 

 

 

"I'll take a shower now." Yena utter.

 

 

 

"5 more minutes, please~" Yena smile after hearing yuri's morning voice, It's husky and like a music to the older's ears. 

 

 

 

"Fine. Just 5 minutes." Yuri tightly hug yena's waist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 minutes turns to half minutes, Yena falls asleep too and completely forgot that it just 5 minutes.

 

 

 

"Yena." yuri called the older name. 

 

 

 

"Unnie.."

 

 

 

"Baby" the older groan.

 

 

 

"What is it?" Yuri felt a butterflies on her stomach when she heard yena's husky voice. 

 

 

 

"Wake up~" Yena stretch her body before opening her eyes.

 

 

 

"Is five minutes done?" Yuri look down. 

 

 

 

"I think half a minute passed.. Sorry now you are late" Yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"Come here~" yena open her arms wide open, yuri embrace the older.

 

 

 

 

"I'll just tell seungmin I over slept." 

 

 

 

"He might scold you." yuri worriedly look at yena, The older pinch her nose. 

 

 

 

"It's fine. Now Let's both get ready, I'll drop you to school." yena kissed yuri's forehead, before she proceed to the bathroom. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena, You can just drop me off at the gate." Yena didn't obey and she straight to the open gate. 

 

 

 

The guards stop them, Yena just rolled her window and the guard nodded and let them pass. 

 

 

 

"You don't have to." Yena just look at yuri and smile. 

 

 

 

Yena stop at the parking lot and open the door for yuri, All the student on the grounds are looking at them. 

 

 

 

"I thought you don't want to cause a scene?" yuri said as she got out of yena's car. 

 

 

 

"Maybe Yes. Maybe No. Just want them know that you are off limits." Yuri softly hit yena.

 

 

 

"You know I'm only yours" Yena smile.

 

 

 

"Of course." Yena lean forward and kissed yuri's forehead. 

 

 

 

"I'm coming home later. I'll tell uncle kim to pick you up." 

 

 

 

"You know I can handle.."

 

 

 

"Just want you to be safe." Yena smile. 

 

 

 

"Go now~ Seungmin oppa will really scold you for getting late more than a hour now." Yena nodded and wave her hand to yuri who's walking towards her classroom. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri! Yuri! Yuri! Earlier, Who's that?" Her friend—seoyeon asked. 

 

 

 

"Why?" 

 

 

 

"I asked you then you answer me with question when you can just answer it." seoyeon rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

"Why are you asking tho?" yuri frowned. 

 

 

 

"Nothing, She just look so fine." Seoyeon said with admiration in her eyes. 

 

 

 

"She's off limit." Yuri answer sternly.

 

 

 

"Ey. Why you so serious? I was just asking who she is." Yuri rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

"So tell me, who is she?" Seoyeon smile. 

 

 

 

"Nope not gonna tell you." Yuri said as she open her book. 

 

 

 

"C'mon! tell me. She looks so cool really. And why is she off limit? does she have girlfriend?" Seoyeon won't stop asking. 

 

 

 

"Yes she does. And that's ME" Seoyeon eyes widen and the whole class look at them including their prof." 

 

 

 

"Yuri and Seoyeon. Detention after class." Yuri shut her eyes and glared at seoyeon. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So are you telling me that girl earlier is your girlfriend?" Yuri sighed and nodded, Seoyeon been asking for more than five times. 

 

 

 

"Why are you so surprise?" Yuri rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

"You are a brat. Why did she falls for you?" Yuri glared at Seoyeon, Seoyeon just stick her tongue out. 

 

 

 

"I'm only brat to you cause you pissed me off." Yuri said. 

 

 

"Whatever. You lucky piece of ." Both of them laughed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Yul! Going home?" Hyunjin tag along with Yuri and Seoyeon. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, Just waiting for uncle kim to pick me." Yuri said. 

 

 

 

"Okay, Take care girls." The two wave their hands as they said goodbye to hyunjin. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh? Isn't that your girl?" Seoyeon said as she pointed at the parking lot. 

 

 

 

"Huh? Nah. She has work." Yuri said and about to step forward when someone shouted her name. 

 

 

 

"Yuri" It was indeed her girl. 

 

 

 

Yuri immediately walk towards the older and embrace her with a hug. Yena warned smile as she hug the younger. 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Yuri asked as she broke the hug. 

 

 

 

"Seungmin let me go home early. So instead of uncle kim picking you up. I'm here." Yena said, Yuri smile.

 

 

 

"You must be tired, You should just rest at home." Yena pinch her girlfriend cheeks. 

 

 

 

"I'll never get tired for my girl." Yuri blushed and softly hit yena. 

 

 

 

"Ehem." Yuri look at her back. 

 

 

 

"You are still here?" Yuri rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

"Of course. I want to meet my friend girlfriend." Seoyeon teasingly smile at yuri, Yuri could only glared at her. 

 

 

 

"Hi, I'm Seoyeon. Yuri's friend/classmate." Seoyeon offer her hand, Yena was about to shake the girl hand but yuri slap it away.

 

 

 

"Yah! Don't flirt with my girl. Go home." Yuri stick her tongue out, Yena chuckles at the two girls bickering. 

 

 

 

"Nice meeting you Seoyeon-ssi. I'm Yena. Thankyou for be-friending this brat." Yuri pouted, Seoyeon laughed. 

 

 

 

"I told you, You are a brat. Anyway I'm going home. Take care Yena-ssi. Bye brat." Seoyeon stick her tongue out before walking away, Yena could only laughed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two were on there way to Choi Mansion, Yuri was quite and it's new to Yena. Yena stop the car at the side before looking at yuri.

 

 

 

"Hey~ Are you mad?" Yena softly asked as she hold Yuri's hand. 

 

 

 

"You call me brat." yuri pouted even more, yena smile then she lean forward and kiss the younger lips. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry~ Will never say that again.. Talk to me please~" Yena said as she grip on yuri's hand. 

 

 

 

"I'm actually really a brat. You were right, I just overreact." Yuri look down.

 

 

 

 

"I like it when you're being brat anyway." Yena smile as she saw yuri smile. 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo Ms. Jo would you like some ice cream?" Yena said.

 

 

 

 

"That would be nice Ms. Choi." Both of them smile as yena hold yuri's hand and drove away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not so long, Yuri arrived at the pool area in choi mansion. Yuri saw her girlfriend drinking beside the pool. 

 

 

'I wonder what were going to talk about' yuri thought. 

 

 

 

"Hey~"

 

 

"Hey~ Come and sit here." Yena said and gesture yuri to sit beside her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you have a problem? You can tell it to me~" Yuri worriedly asked, Yena smile.

 

 

 

 

"I'm fine."

 

 

 

"I just called you here because I have something to tell you." Yena said, yuri look at her girlfriend anticipating to what she was going to say.

 

 

 

 

"My brother told me that I'll be handling the company branch in the states." Yuri smile. 

 

 

 

 

"Isn't that great? Why you look so sad about it?"  Yena look at yuri. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll be away." 

 

 

 

 

"tho it's just one year." Yena sighed, Yuri hold the older hand. 

 

 

 

 

"If you are worrying about me, I'll be fine. It's a great opportunity, I don't want you to miss it just because you don't want to leave me here." Yuri smile as she place her hands on yena's hair and carefully it. 

 

 

 

"When will you go?"

 

 

 

"Tomorrow."

 

"I'll wait for you~" Yuri said as she carries the older cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

"I might not update you 24/7 but I will try to reach out for you. Please take care." Yuri nodded as she smile. 

 

 

 

 

"I already talk to kwangbae to look for you, She agreed. Also Yujin." Yena said.

 

 

 

 

"I'm fine. I'm not a baby." Yuri pouted. 

 

 

 

 

"Nah, You're my baby that's why." Yena smile and peck on yuri's lips. 

 

 

 

 

It was supposed to be a peck but yuri held yena's face to deepen the kiss. And later on it turn into passionate kiss, No ones around or even there's one they wouldn't care. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning~" Yena said as she kissed yuri's forehead, the younger groan and open her eyes half.

 

 

 

 

"I'll get dress. My flight are later before lunch so I better get dress." Yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"You can just continue sleeping. I know you are tired." The younger just nodded and continue to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

Yena just chuckles at the younger while shaking her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was done taking a shower and get dress, she saw her girlfriend rubbing her eyes while she was sitting on the bed. 

 

 

 

"Take a shower, I'll wait you down stair." Yuri nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey yul? Are you fine? Why are you walking like that?" Yujin asked, Yuri felt her cheeks redden. 

 

 

 

"I— tripped last night at the stairs. yeah." Yena carries yuri bridal style to the sit. 

 

 

 

 

"I told you to be careful." Yena said then wink to her girlfriend. Yuri's face was getting even more red. 

 

 

 

 

"Eat and just stay at home today. I already told your homeroom teacher that you are sick." Yena said, Yuri nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie, C'mon let's go" yujin said.

 

 

 

"Hey baby~ I'll get going now, See you next year.." Yuri nodded then she hug the older. 

 

 

 

"I love you. Always." Yena said as she kissed yuri on the lips and follow a kiss on her forehead. 

 

 

 

"I love you too. Always. Take care." Yena nodded and wave her hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin. You better take care of my babies." Yena said.

 

 

 

"No worries. I'll take care of your babies." Yujin said as she wiggle yena's car key.

 

 

 

"Take care yuri for me." yujin saluted. 

 

 

 

"Of course. Just comeback here after a year. " Yena smile and nodded, 

 

 

 

 

"Take care bud." Yena hugged yujin and yujin reciprocate it.

 

 

 

 

"I know yuri didn't tripped." Yujin whisper to yena's ear that make the older redden. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Shut up. Bye pup." Yujin smile teasingly to yena before waving her hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

--

didn't proofread  ✌️