두번째장

Maid for you

 

 

It was a nice day to go out, Weekend are the best for yena, she can just chill at her room playing her ps4 but today, she was nervous. Weekend means meeting Yiren her childhood friend or should she say 'first love'.

 

 

 

"청소부!! What should I do??" yena was in her panic mode, yuri was just looking at her eyeing yena who's walking back and forth.

 

 

"Why you are so nervous for? You said you only gonna meet your childhood friend?" yena looked at yuri, that make the maid gulped.

 

 

"Ugh! You don't understand." yena sat at her bed, infront of yuri who's sitting at the sofa.

 

 

"What should I do? What should I wear? Aaaa I'm going crazy!" yuri rolled her eyes but she hide it ofcourse.

 

 

"You should stop panicking first." 

 

 

 

"How can I?? The last time I saw her when we were 7 years old.. How can I face my first love." yena sighed.

 

 

'first love?' yuri thought.

 

 

 

"Tell me 청소부!! what should I do, I'm planning on confessing to her tonight." 

 

 

 

 

"Just be yourself. She's your childhood friend after all. And she said she missed you so you don't need to be nervous." 

 

 

 

"She will be happy to see you." yena stood up and looked at yuri.

 

 

 

"You think so?" yena smiled, the time yena smiled yuri just lost it, she loves it when this girl smile.

 

 

 

"Uhuh!" yuri nodded, yena place her hands on yuri's shoulder.

 

 

 

"Thankyou for cheering me up! I'll get change now." yuri felt her cheeks heated as yena touch her.

 

 

 

 

'Ugh! Can you stay still.' yuri talked to her heart that was beating fast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"청소부. How do I look?" yena who just came out from the bathroom asked.

 

 

 

"What's that?? why are you wearing that?" yuri frowned as she saw yena's clothes. It was just a plain white shirt with a loose sweat pants.

 

 

 

"Why? It's cute though??" 

 

 

 

"You look like you will just sleep. omyghad how can you be this lame in wearing clothes." yuri stood up and walked towards yena's wardrobe.

 

 

 

"Yah yah yah! How can you said that? I have sense of fashion okay? It just that.. I was nervous." yena pouted, yuri just chuckles then she pick a clothes then she gave it to yena.

 

 

 

"Try this one. Trust me." yena nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"청소부.." upon seeing yena, yuri was stun at her place as she saw yena.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do I look bad??" 

 

 

 

'You look beautiful.' yuri thought.

 

 

 

"Yah? why are you not answering?" 

 

 

 

 

"Are you daydreaming?" 

 

 

 

 

"청소부!" yuri snapped back to reality.

 

 

 

"N-nae?" yuri cursed herself for stutter.

 

 

 

"I'm asking you. Do I look okay? Do you think yiren will like me?" yena asked.

 

 

 

"You look good ms. choi. Ms. Yiren will definitely like you." yuri gave a thumbs up.

 

 

 

"Really? Thankyou 청소부" yena patted yuri's head as she smiled at the younger maid, yuri was just trying to calm her ranging heart as the both of them had an eye contact.

 

 

 

"Let's go downstair, I can't wait for her." yuri nodded then she follows her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah ducky! Just relax hahah You look like you were about to pass out." her brother said, yuri laughed together with seungmin.

 

 

 

"Yah yah yah! How dare you two laugh at me." yena said.

 

 

 

 

*dingdong*

 

 

 

"It must be them." seungmin said, yena gulped as she looked at their door.

 

 

 

"Fighting Ms. Choi." the yuri said who was beside her as she gave yena a fighting hand sign.

 

 

 

 

"Yiren ah~ You look so beautiful now wow" Mrs. 

Choi complemented yiren.

 

 

"Aniyo auntie~" yiren said as she hug mrs choi.

 

 

 

 

"It's been a while yiren ah~" seungmin said.

 

 

 

"Nae oppa, it's been a while I'm glad I able to go back." yiren said as she also hug seungmin.

 

 

 

Yena was just watching her fam greeting yiren, she was stun at her place, yuri who was eyeing yena rolled her eyes.

 

 

"What are you waiting?? greet her." yuri whispered.

 

 

 

"I'm nervous.." yena said. Yuri sighed then she pushed yena and yena's toe bumped into the edge of sofa making yena squeal.

 

 

 

"Achk!" yena looked at yuri.

 

 

 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that." 

 

 

 

 

"Yena why are you so clumsy, Come here you should greet yiren." yena's mom said, yena straighten her position not minding her aching toe.

 

 

 

"Hi yena unnie~" Yiren smiled, that's when yena lose it yiren smile at her.

 

 

 

"H-hell-o Yi-ren.. You L-ooke-d p-rett-y.." yena stutter, Yiren chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

"Haha You still didn't change yena" yena just scratch her head while cursing herself for being stupid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of them was eating at the dining table of the choi, yiren and yena of course sitting beside each other. Yena was just silent because she was nervous, Yena's family start to interview yiren about her life in abroad. 

 

 

 

 

After they eat together, Yena's family excuse themselves leaving yiren and yena. Since the two should catch up with each other. 

 

 

 

"It's still the same here yena ah~" Yiren said as they walked outside in choi's garden.

 

 

 

'Yeah, still just like my feelings for you..' that's what yena wanted to say.

 

 

 

"Nothing change here, Only the fact that we grow up." yiren chuckles. 

 

 

 

"How's your life yena?" yiren asked as she sit on the bench.

 

 

 

 

"I'm fine, School is tough but I was able to survive thanks to hyewon and yujin." yena said.

 

 

 

"That's good then." 

 

 

 

"How about you? Why did you get back? It's not like I don't like you here.. Just asking.." yena smiled.

 

 

"You still didn't change choi, haha. Nothing I just missed korea." yiren said as she looked at the sky. 

 

 

 

"Do you still remember we always stare at the sky whenever we feel happy." yiren said.

 

 

 

"Yeah." yena looked at the sky too.

 

 

'While you were looking at the sky, I was just looking at you.' yena thought.

 

 

 

"Yiren ah.." yena called the younger.

 

 

 

 

"Do you have special someone right now?" yiren looked at the older girl.

 

 

 

"Yes, I have.." yena's heart feels like it was scattered. 

 

 

 

"Who's that? Is he a good person? He must go with us before he go to you!" yena said, setting her feeling aside as she saw how yiren smiled after answering.

 

 

 

"Silly. You know him, he's a good guy. Wooseok been there whenever I have a hard time." 

 

 

 

Upon hearing the name yena chuckles, Since their childhood wooseok was always the good guy girls want. Yena remembers when yiren was being bully, she was always fight the one who's bullying yiren but when wooseok came to the picture. Wooseok was the only words came out from the girl mouth.

 

 

 

She remember how upset she is when they play the 'wedding' yiren and wooseok was always the bride and groom since they were only a child they don't know what they are doing. 

 

 

"Why you and yiren are always the one who get married, and hyewon being a priest! I want to marry yiren too!" that's what little yena said before she walk out. 

 

 

 

Yena chuckles to herself remembering stupid things, Yiren looked at yena.

 

 

 

"How about you? You seems to be into one of your maids." Yiren smiled, yena frowned as yuri's face popped in her mind.

 

 

 

"What are you talking about? She was just a maid." Yiren didn't believe.

 

 

 

 

"But the way she looks at you." yiren said. 

 

 

 

 

"She was just concerned, because I was nervous." yena burst.

 

 

 

'Now or Never, even if it hurts.' yena thought.

 

 

 

 

"What were you nervous for?" 

 

 

 

"I was nervous to see you.." yiren raise her eyebrows. 

 

 

 

"I know it's not a perfect timing to say this. I was nervous because I know you were back, I know you know that I've been have a thing to you, I told you before." yiren don't know how to response to what yena was saying right now.

 

 

 

"I thought it was all a joke. I thought you just like me like a dongsaeng." yena chuckles.

 

 

 

"Nothing of that was joke. I seriously get upset whenever you and wooseok was the one who's getting married. Since then I always wanna be the one marrying you.." yena looked down.

 

 

 

 

"But I know you just won't look at me the way you look at wooseok, because he's only the one who caught your eyes." yiren felt guilty.

 

 

 

"Don't feel guilty about what I'm going to say, I just want to let this out. I'm sorry if this is the thing I said after so many years." 

 

 

 

"I've always been there for you, but only wooseok  things you always remember. And I am upset to myself because I can't be wooseok just for you to like me." yena said. 

 

 

 

"Yena unnie..." yiren hugged the older girl. 

 

 

 

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know how you feel.. I'm really sorry.." yiren said. 

 

 

 

"You don't have to be sorry yiren ah, none of this was your fault. I love you and hurting is part of love." yena painfully smile. 

 

 

 

"Now that I confirmed everything. I just want you to know that I have love you for so many years, and nothing change." the both of them had an eye contact, yiren was on verged of crying.

 

 

 

 

"Yena..." 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay yiren, you don't need to feel guilty okay? I really want you to let know. I hope nothing change between us." yena said, yiren immediately nodded and hug yena.

 

 

 

"Yena unnie.. I'm sorry that I can't return the love you gave me.. but you have a place in my heart." yena chuckles.

 

 

 

"I know. I know you just like me like an unnie." yena said. 

 

 

 

"Everything is fine stop crying, wooseok might come to me for making you cry." yiren still hugging yena. 

 

 

 

 

"You are still my favorite unnie.." yiren said, yena smiled and wipes yiren tears. 

 

 

 

 

"It's getting late, You should rest now." yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll let uncle kim to drop you." yiren nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena and Yiren walked towards the mansion where uncle kim is waiting, yiren hugged yena before going in. 

 

 

 

"Unnie, Nothing will change okay?" yena nodded and smile. 

 

 

 

"Wooseok better not hurt you or I'll take you away from him." yiren chuckles then she wave her hand, uncle kim's car start moving. 

 

 

 

 

Yena felt her heart so heavy, Of course she will pretend everything's okay. Yiren was her first love after all, She will just move on. But she's happy that she let out her true feelings. 

 

 

 

Yena enter her house, feeling down she was just looking down while walking towards her room. She open the door. 

 

 

 

"Ms. Choi how's your confession? Did it go well?" yuri, their maid said as she smile, yena looked at her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri.." yuri felt her heartbeat fast.

 

 

It's the first time yena call her with her name, not the cheongsobu nickname the older girl gave. 

 

 

 

Yuri who was infont if yena was shocked when the older girl suddenly hug her. Yuri immediately hug back her boss to able to comfort her. 

 

 

 

"It's okay yena ah~ Let it out, Everything will be alright. I'm here." yuri said as she patted yena's back since yena was crying. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The curtain blows, the sunlight hit the older girl that makes her awake. The older girl slowly open her eyes and rub it, she was about to stand up but she felt heavy on her chest. It was their maid hugging her waist while her head was on her chest.

 

 

 

"AHHHHHHHH" The older girl squeal due to being shock she accidentally fall her on the ground.

 

 

 

"Ugh!" yena squeal in pain, on the other hand the young maid open her eyes upon hearing the squeal she also startled.

 

 

 

"Omo Ms. Choi, what are you doing there?" yuri said in her worried tone.

 

 

 

"You! What are you doing to my room? And you, y-ou we're hugging me." yena said, yuri upon realizing it she felt her cheeks heated.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry.. Ms choi.. You were having a nightmare.." yuri said, yena stood up.

 

 

 

"It w-as o-nly a -hug right?" yena gulped waiting for yuri's answer.

 

 

 

"Yes. It's not like I'm going to ki--" yuri didn't finish her word when yena talk.

 

 

 

 

"Ugh! Thanks god! I thought I just lost my first kiss." yena said as she touch her lips.

 

 

 

"I'll go get ready for school now." Yuri said then she was about to leave.

 

 

 

"Yuri ah.." upon hearing her name being said by the one and only choi yena, her heart beats fast. Her heart was so fast to react to yena just by calling by her name.

 

 

 

"Thankyou for comforting me last night. I really need it. And you can just call me yena unnie, It's weird to call me ms choi when you already call me yena." yuri nodded.

 

 

 

"So that means you will also call me bu my name?" yuri smiled.

 

 

 

"Nope, you are still 청소부 to me." yena smiled, yuri pouted while frowning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was lunch time, everyone is in the cafeteria. Loud voice can be heard by the group of students talking, laughters and more. Yena and yujin was the first one to sit down, hyewon said she will follow.

 

 

 

"Where's hyewon unnie?" 

 

 

 

"She said she will follow." yena said as she take a bite on her sandwhich.

 

 

 

"Isn't that yuri?" yena turned around to see yuri eating alone, yena was aware that if yuri is alone chaewon must have something important to do.

 

 

 

"It's one of jihoon friends, Why is he talking to yuri? They know each other?" yena once again looked at yuri, yuri seems to be uncomfortable.

 

 

 

Upon looking at yuri, she saw the guy hand caressing her thigh, She frowned and stood up.

 

 

 

'Why you didn't move his hand away from you' yena thought. 

 

 

"Yena unnie where are you going?" yujin said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"cheongsob---" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the you lay your hand on yuri." Yena stop in a halfway.

 

 

 

 

*Thud* 

 

 

 

 

Everyone in the cafeteria gasped as the loud sound of someone being punched. Hyewon just punches the guy who makes yuri uncomfortable, On the other hand yena looked at jihoon's direction she narrowed her eyes as she saw jihoon laughing. 

 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie.. Stop... " yuri said in a low tone.

 

 

 

"This guy is harassing you." hyewon said.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry.. I was not in my right mind.." the guy said, that make hyewon more mad.

 

 

 

"Not in the right mind? You piece of !" 

 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie stop.. It's getting attention. I'm fine." yuri said as she leave the cafeteria, hyewon looked at yuri who was running away.

 

 

 

 

"Don't you ever ing near her again or else this is not the only thing I can do to you." hyewon said then she go after yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That was hilarious man! Goodjob!" Jihoon said, as he praise the guy who lay a hand on yuri.

 

 

 

"So Kang hyewon is her new savior. hahah losers." Jihoon said.

 

 

 

"I'm not doing it again. That girl really have a heavy hand, You see this It's hurt." the guy said.

 

 

 

"You did a great job anyway." jihoon patted his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

"Next time I'll be the one doing that." Jihoon said then he smirked.

 

 

 

 

"ing bastard" yena cursed, she's been listening to this guys, Yena show herself and grab jihoon's collar and almost choking him.

 

 

 

 

"Don't ing interfere here." yena said to jihoon's guys with her scary voice, the guys know how scary yena is, so they step aback.

 

 

 

 

"What the yena!" 

 

 

 

"You! You were the one who ing commands your idiot boys to make yuri uncomfortable." jihoon smirked.

 

 

 

"Ohh~ I see, You know I was really expecting you  to be the one who will save her since she beg for me to leave you alone." Jihoon cough as yena tighten her grip on jihoon's collar.

 

 

 

 

"I was surprised that kang hyewon save her first, That have her protector." yena punch jihoon.

 

 

 

 

"Don't you ing call yuri a . You bastard. If you come near yuri again. I will kill you." jihoon wipes the blood and smirked, he saw yena walking away so he run and punch yena.

 

 

 

 

"I can't be the only one who will have bruised. It's interesting to see you and hyewon fighting just because of a poor girl. I'll look forward to it choi." jihoon said before he walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie, you don't have to do that.. I'm fine." yuri said as she walked with hyewon towards her car.

 

 

 

"You are not fine yuri. He's harassing you and you should fight. What if I didn't arrive earlier, she could have been do more something other than that." hyewon sighed, the both of them stop as they arrive in front of hyewon's car.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry.. I'm just afraid." yuri looked down, hyewon hugged the younger girl.

 

 

 

"You don't have to be afraid yuri ah~ I'll protect you.." hyewon said, yuri felt touch to hyewon's words, the older girl really knows how to comfort her.

 

 

 

 

 

The two startled when they hear a loud honk, yuri was the one who pulled away from the hug, they looked at the car who honk and It was from yena, yena get out from her car. 

 

 

 

"Get inside the car now." yena said to yuri who's between them. 

 

 

 

"Nae" yuri said but hyewon stop her by holding her wrist. 

 

 

 

"No, I'm the one who will drop her at your house." yena looked at yuri and hyewon's hand then she grab yuri's wrist that is being hold by hyewon. 

 

 

 

 

"Starting from now on, Yuri will come to school and home with me." Yena said while looking directly to hyewon. 

 

 

 

"Is it okay to you yuri?" hyewon asked yuri, but still not leaving her eye contact with yena. 

 

 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie.. I'll be fine with yena unnie.. Please take care going home." yena slightly smile but she hide it, hyewon saw that. 

 

 

 

 

The two get inside yena's car leaving hyewon outside, hyewon chuckles as she saw yena's face earlier. 

 

 

"Yena unnie?" hyewon asked herself.

 

 

"They are now first name basis." hyewon chuckles

 

"Even if I won't arrive earlier, Yena is also there to protect you. That bruised in her cheeks she must have a fight with the guy." hyewon shakes her head and she drove away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The ride was silent, yuri was just looking straight until they reach the choi mansion. Before yena would get away yuri spoke.

 

 

 

"What happen to your cheeks?" yuri asked.

 

 

 

"It's nothing." yena said then she start walking away, yuri sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was now laying on her bed, trying to sleep. Suddenly she heard her room door open and reveal the person she was thinking of, she immediately sit down.

 

 

"I'm sorry if I disturb you but let me take care of your bruised." the young maid said as she open the light.

 

 

 

She start treating yena's bruised, It felt like dejavu. She remember the time she also treat yena's bruised. Yuri's curiosity kills her on how did yena end up having bruised.

 

 

"Yena unnie.. Where did you get this?" 

 

 

 

"I just slipped away." yuri frowned.

 

 

 

"It's not look lime you just slipped away.. Don't tell me.." yuri looked at yena with teary eyes.

 

 

 

"I just need to teach them some manners. especially jihoon." yena said.

 

 

 

"Why jihoon?? Did she do something to you? I already said that she should leave you.." yuri said as she pressed the cotton on yena's bruised, yena flinch from the pain.

 

 

 

"He's the one who command that guy to make you uncomfortable. I just needed to do what is right and It's right to punch that bastard." yena gritted her teeth.

 

 

 

"I'm fine unnie.. I don't want to cause you and hyewon trouble again." yuri lower her head. 

 

 

 

"But I'm thankful that hyewon unnie was there to protect me.." yena sighed upon hearing that. 

 

 

 

"I'm thankful to you too unnie.. but you shouldn't pick up fights with them. I'll talk to jihoon again to leave you alone." yuri said, she was done treating yena's bruised. Yena held yuri's hand.

 

 

 

 

"Never do that. I won't let you talk to jihoon again. and that's my order 청소부." yena looked at yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I will not let jihoon come near to you too." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I will protect you from now on." 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: WOW DAMI KO TIME MAG UPDATE 🤪

I AM JUST SO HAPPY THAT YULYEN INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER 🥺