제일장

Maid for you

 

 

"Mom I'm going to school now bye." yena bid a goodbye to her mom. 

 

 

 

"Ah, yena. Since yuri and you are schoolmates, you will come home together." 

 

 

"What?" yena stop in her track. Also yuri who is in the living room preparing to leave. 

 

 

"I checked your schedule and yuri, You two almost have a similar sched." yena sighed but just nodded and leave. 

 

 

 

"Mrs. Choi, I'm fine taking a bus." yuri said as she bowed.

 

 

 

"It's fine yuri, It will be okay. And looked for yena when she's in school." yuri just obey what her boss say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"청소부." the younger maid already know who was the one called her.

 

 

"Nae? Ms choi?" yuri answered.

 

 

 

"What are you standing for? get in?" yuri immediately open the door of the backseat.

 

 

 

"Stop." yuri stop getting in the car.

 

 

 

"Do you think I am your chaperone? Sit at the passenger seat." yena said.

 

 

 

"Sorry ms choi." yuri bowed then she get inside.

 

 

 

Yena looked at yuri before driving off, yena shakes her head and leaned for to yuri. Yuri's eyes widen as her boss leaned forward to her, she got stiff in her sit.

 

 

 

"Don't forget the seatbelt." yena said as she pulled the strap of the seatbelt, in other hand yuri sighed of relief.

 

 

"Sorry.. this is the first time I ride a car.."

 

 

"Tch. You think I'll do something to you. tch." yena said as she step on the gas.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two were almost arriving in their school but yena step on a break, and stop in front of a bookstore near their school.

 

 

 

"청소부, Listen." yuri looked at her boss.

 

 

"When you and I go to school, I'll be dropping you off here cause I don't want to make a scene cause I'm quiet  popular.." yuri nodded.

 

 

 

"Second, When were about to go home, I'll meet you also here." 

 

 

 

"Are we clear?" yena said.

 

 

 

"Yes Ms. Choi." yuri was about to go out.

 

 

"Ah, I forgot."

 

 

"Your phone." yuri get her phone in her pocket.

 

 

 

"Hahah, you still have this kind of phone." yena shakes her head.

 

 

 

"I don't have the money to buy.. and it still working." yuri head low.

 

 

 

"I'll just call you." yuri nodded then she got out of yena's car. The place where yena drop off yuri was not crowded so no one would see them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Choi yena." 

 

 

 

 

"I didn't forget the day you embarrassed me." Jihoon said.

 

 

 

"So? What should I do about that?" yena said.

 

 

 

They were at the cafeteria, and jihoon already make a scene. 

 

 

"You will pay for it."

 

 

"Don't act like a child jihoon. You always act on your emotion." yena shakes her head. 

 

 

 

Jihoon was mad then he punched yena that make the people in the cafeteria gasped.

 

 

 

"The hell jihoon." hyewon said, as they go to yena.

 

 

 

"The hell you want." The tall girl yujin pushed jihoon away.

 

 

 

Jihoon smirked as he was satisfied punching yena, then he and his friends walked out.

 

 

"D*ckhead!" hyewon shouted. 

 

 

 

"'Ms. Choi, are you okay? Let's go to the clinic." yena looked at her left.

 

 

 

Everyone is looking at them, shocked by yuri coming to her side. Also yena's friends are confused.

 

 

 

"You know this girl?" yujin said.

 

 

 

"What the hell are you doing here?" yena whisper to yuri.

 

 

"I saw you hurt so I came.. You're my boss after all." yena face palmed. 

 

 

 

"I'm fine mind your own business now." yena said, yuri left after her boss said that.

 

 

 

 

"Who's that?" hyewon asked.

 

 

 

"No one." yena shrugged off. Hyewon who still looking at the girl who have left.

 

 

 

"Aren't you guys help me to stand up?" 

 

 

 

"No. Not until you tell us who's that?" yujin said, yena rolled her eyes as she painfully stood up and dusted her pants.

 

 

 

"Nope. Won't tell you two." yena said as she wipes the blood in her lips, she looked at the mirror and saw her left cheeks has a bruised. 

 

 

 

'Aissh.. My beautiful face..' yena thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To: 청소부

     "I'm on my way there." 

From: 청소부

     "👍"

 

Yena chuckles in disbelief when she saw her maid's reply.

 

 

"Ha! Did she just likezoned me." yena said as she drove off.

 

 

 

 

 

A few minutes yena arrived in front of the bookstore, she was looking at her maid and yuri was with someone. Yena frowned but eventually recognize the girl beside yuri she stop in front of them. Yuri open the passenger seat.

 

 

 

"Choi Yena! How dare you to let yuri wait in front of bookstore all by herself." yena rolled eyes.

 

 

"Chaewon unnie it's fine.. she's my boss after all I must obey her." yuri gave chaewon a reassuring smile.

 

 

"Don't be grumpy chaewonie. Your girlfriend is safe with me." yena cheekily smile, chaewon just looked away.

 

 

 

"I can give you a ride home chae.." yena added.

 

 

 

"No thanks." chaewon said as she crossed her arms.

 

 

"Yeah unnie, Ms. Choi will just drop you off.." yuri smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm fine yuri. Just take care there okay? See you tomorrow." chaewon said. 

 

 

 

With that Yena and yuri drove off. The car ride was silent, yuri would glance at yena and felt guilty.

 

 

"Ms choi." yuri utter breaking the silence.

 

 

 

"Hm?" 

 

 

"Does it still hurt?" yena looked at yuri with questioning look.

 

 

"Ah, This?" yena realize what yuri is pertaining to.

 

 

"It's nothing. It's just a bruised." yena said as they enter the mansion and parked her car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two enter the house, her mom looked worriedly at yena upon seeing her daughter's face.

 

 

"Omo what happen to you sweetie?" her mom scan yena's face.

 

 

"It's nothing mom. I just slipped and my cheeks bump into the floor." yena said, her mom looked at yuri, then yena eyed yuri.

 

 

"Is that true yuri?" 

 

 

"Err.. It's my fault maam. Ms choi was chasing after me then she slipped. I'm sorry.." yuri looked down.

 

 

"It's nothing mom. I'll just get this treated." yena smiled and kiss her mom's forehead. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena walked straightly to her room and slump her back on the soft mattress. Then someone knock on her door.

 

 

"Come in." 

 

 

"Mrs. Choi said that you should come down and eat." 

 

 

 

"I'll just eat later." yena said as she hug her pillow and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

Yena was surprised when someone touch her cheeks, she open her eyes and met her maid's eyes.

 

 

"What the h--" yena was cut off.

 

 

 

"We should treat the bruised on your cheeks ms. choi." yuri said.

 

 

"It's fine." yena shove yuri's hand.

 

 

 

"It's not fine, it's swollen and have a cut." yuri said, the younger maid let yena sit. 

 

 

 

"And it's my fault too." 

 

 

 

"Why is it your fault?" yena looked at her confusely.

 

 

 

"I don't know if you remember.. but if you didn't interfere in the cafe nothing of this would happen. Jihoon get back to you for embarrassing him.

 

 

"So your saying that.. You are the girl they talk about?" yuri nodded. 

 

 

'That dickhead.' yena thought.

 

 

 

"Let me just treat this, This is only I can do to repay you. And I'll talk to jihoon to leave you alone." yuri said. 

 

 

 

Yena was just looking at her maid who was treating her bruised, yena was mesmerized by the younger maid focus face. 

 

 

 

'Is she this beautiful. her eyes..' yena thought. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was too focused that she didn't know that her boss was looking at her, suddenly a hand stop yuri from touching her face. Yuri looked up and met yena's gaze.

 

 

 

They we're like looking at each other's eyes, like only the two of them matters. Yuri's heart beats got loud, just by looking at her boss eyes make her heart about to explode. 

 

 

 

 

"Ms Cho--" The two snapped out from reality, yena immediately pushed yuri's hand that she hold.

 

 

 

"Leave." yena said, yuri immediately stood up. and the other maid also leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was now laying at her bed, she can't sleep. She still remembering her eye contact with her boss that make her heart beats fast again.

 

 

 

"What is wrong with me.." yuri said as she hold her chest, she can hear her heart beats.

 

 

 

Yuri just closed her eyes, try to calm her raging heart. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Days have passed, Yena and yuri still go to school same as the passed day. Yena would drop and pick yuri in front of the bookstore. It was yuri's day off and she was off to visit her mom. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm bored." yena uttered, as she call her friends using their group chat.

 

 

 

"Yo! what's the matter?" yujin asked.

 

 

"I'm bored. Come over." 

 

 

"Im in coz auntie kim will cook delicious food." hyewon said.

 

 

"Hyewon and food is really the best combination." yena shake her head.

 

 

"Im in too since hyewon unnie will come, Pick me up kwangbae." yujin said.

 

 

"How about you chaeyeon?" 

 

 

 

"Can't I have things to do.." chaeyeon's friend looked at her with grin on her face.

 

 

"Just say you will meet kkura." yena said.

 

 

 

"Eyyy.." yujin teased.

 

 

"Shut up. I'll make it up to you guys next time." chaeyeon said. 

 

 

 

"Just come in. The guards already know you." yena said then she turn off the call.

 

 

 

 

"I haven't seen yuri." yena said.

 

 

"Auntie kim please make food because my friends will be coming over."

 

 

"Yes young choi." auntie kim smiled.

 

 

 

"Ah! right, do you know where's yuri?" yena asked.

 

 

 

"She's on her day off today. She probably visit her mom." yena nodded, she knew yuri's situation since her mom talk about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena and her friends are in the arcade room of choi, They played everything in the room also they watched movies in the theater room. what do you expect choi's are rich as .

 

 

"Ms. Cho--" a voice called and they look at the door expect yena who is focused on the game.

 

 

 

"Sorry, I didn't know you have a visitor." the younger maid bowed then she leave.

 

 

 

"Yah choi yena! That's the girl who come close to you." hyewon said.

 

 

"So?"

 

 

"You haven't introduce her to us." yujin said.

 

 

 

"Why should I? She's just our maid." hyewon frowned.

 

 

"Aren't you two are friends even though she's your maid?" yena just shrugged off.

 

 

 

"Pfft I'll just introduced myself then." hyewon smiled, then she leave the arcade room.

 

 

 

 

"Do you think hyewon unnie find her cute?" yujin asked.

 

 

 

"I think so." yena said then she back to game.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Here. ." the young maid looked at the handkerchief that the older offer. 

 

 

"Hello maam..." young maid immediately wipes her tears and bowed as a sign of respect to her boss friend, but the latter just laughed.

 

 

 

"I'm hyewon. Kang hyewon." hyewon offered her hand.

 

 

 

"Hello maam hyewon." the young maid shake their hands.

 

 

 

"I'm Jo Yuri.. Ms. Choi's new maid." hyewon smiled.

 

"Just call me hyewon." hyewon said but yuri shake her head.

 

 

"But you are my boss friend I can't drop down the honorifi--" yuri was stop as the latter put her finger to stop the young maid to speak.

 

 

"It's different. Just address me as hyewon. or hyewon unnie, I don't wanna be called as maam hyewon it makes me look like old." hyewon said. Yuri chuckles a bit.

 

 

 

"I don't know why are you crying but I wish you would feel better." hyewon smile.

 

 

 

"Nae maa-- unnie." yuri smile back, she just hold the handkerchief. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah 청소부. You aren't paid here to flirt." knowing who's voice is that, yuri immediately bowed then walked out.

 

 

 

"Tch. I was just introducing myself to your cute maid. Don't be to hard." hyewon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tch." yena sneered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was 8 in the evening when hyewon and yujin said that they are going home. Yena walked the two to the parking lot, the two was about to drive off when.

 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie.." yuri shouted, yena narrowed her eyes while frowning.

 

 

'hyewon unnie?' yena thought.

 

 

"What is it yuri ah?" hyewon sweetly said.

 

 

 

"You forgot your handkerchief." 

 

 

 

"Just give it back tomorrow, In case you need it." yena was just looking at the two.

 

 

 

"Nae, Take care unnie." yuri bowed.

 

 

 

"Bye ducky." the two bid a goodbye then they drove off. Yuri was about to walk out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"청소부."

 

 

 

"Nae? Ms choi." 

 

 

"Don't talk to jihoon again." yuri was shocked.

 

 

"How did y--" 

 

 

"Don't let him step on you." yena said as she put her hands on her pocket before leaving yuri alone. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback..

 

 

 

"Jihoon can we talk?" yuri said. 

 

 

"Oh, look who's here guys. It's my ex girlfriend. Did you miss me?" jihoon said as she touch yuri's face but the latter pushed jihoon's hands away. 

 

 

"Aggressive, I like it." jihoon smirk. 

 

 

"Don't hurt Yena." jihoon frowned upon hearing the name. 

 

 

"Why? Is she your girlfriend?" 

 

 

 

"No.. Just don't hurt her.. she had nothing to do on what happen in the cafe." jihoon sneered.

 

 

"She deserve the punch I gave. She should just mind her own business. Even you wouldn't stop me, because you are nothing." jihoon said as he grab his bag and intentionally bumped into yuri's shoulder making the younger girl fall down. 

 

 

 

Everything that happens, Yena saw it. She just stop herself for punching jihoon upon bumping on yuri's shoulder. 

 

 

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie?" 

 

 

"Hey yuri.." hyewon smile.

 

 

"kwangbae?"

 

 

"Yo! yena." 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" yena asked.

 

 

"I'm here to pick yuri up." yuri with shocked expression looked at yena.

 

 

 

"Don't worry ducky, I already asked chaewon about picking yuri up. She said it's fine since you don't want to go to school with her." hyewon said, yena frowned.

 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie it's fine. I'll just ride with ms choi." yuri smiled, yena frowned deeper.

 

 

 

"It's fine yuri, yena doesn't mind. right yena?" yena just looked at the two, and walked towards her car. 

 

 

 

 

Hyewon open the door for yuri and yuri shyly enter hyewon's car. Then the two drove away.

 

 

 

Upon arriving at school yuri said to stop at the front of bookstore like what yena did but hyewon just chuckles to her and enter the school gate. 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie, I don't want to create a scene.. I know you and ms. choi are quite popular." yuri said. 

 

 

 

"It's fine. Yena was the only one who didn't want to create scene." hyewon winked. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tch." yena sneered as she open her car door then looked at yuri and hyewon who just created a scene. 

 

 

 

 

"Omo is that yuri and hyewon?" 

 

 

"I didn't know hyewon don't have a taste." 

 

 

"Really? Hyewon hooked up with that poor girl." 

 

 

"Tch. Maybe she's a gold digger." yena was irritated on what she was hearing. 

 

 

 

"You girls just mind your own business and don't talk about yuri." yena said to the girls with straight face, the girls nodded since yena was scary. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie thank you for giving me a ride.. But it's okay not picking me up, I'm fine with ms choi.." yuri said. 

 

 

"I also don't want to create a show.." yuri headlow. 

 

 

 

"Do you dislike me?" yuri panic as hyewon misunderstood her.

 

 

"No, no.. Im jus--" hyewon laughed. 

 

 

 

"I'm just kidding. Yena really doesn't mind. I'll be picking you up, whether you like it or like it." hyewon smiled. 

 

 

"But--" 

 

 

"Bye yul. See you later." hyewon waved. Yuri just sighed as she enter their room and all eyes of the girls judging her ofcourse except chaewon who giving death glare to the others.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It is close to dismissal, Hyewon was bored, so she was pestering yena who is sitting beside her but yena was just ignoring her.

 

 

"Choi. What is yuri's favorite food?"

 

"What did she like?"

 

"What is her favorite color?" 

 

"Do you think she accept me if I ask her to date me?" with that question , hyewon grab yena's attention. 

 

 

"I don't know. Why don't you just ask her? Stop pestering me with questions about her because I dont know." yena said. 

 

 

"Right. I should ask her. thanks ducky. btw starting today I'll be picking yuri up." hyewon remarked. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was dismissal chaewon bid a goodbye to yuri since she was in hurry, yuri was packing her stuff and then she walked out from the classroom. She was walking when.. 

 

 

 

"Yuri." 

 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie.. where ms choi?" yuri asked. 

 

 

 

"She already left." yuri nodded. 

 

 

 

"I guess, I'll take a bus." 

 

 

 

"No, I'm dropping you off at choi's house." yuri shake her head. 

 

 

"Unnie I'm fine. You don't have to do that." instead of answering hyewon hold yuri's hand and walked towards her car then she open her car door. 

 

 

 

"I'll be dropping you off and pick you up starting today. I'm not a busy person so it's fine. plus you are cute so I don't mind." hyewon smiled, yuri blushed upon the older compliment. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was 8:30 in the evening and yuri was still not in the mansion, Yena looked at her phone to look if yuri message but none. She throw her phone at her bed and lay down. 

 

 

 

30 minutes passed but still yuri was not in the house, yena wonders where did they go. She knows hyewon would not let yuri to take bus. 

 

 

"Where did that two go.." 

 

 

 

Not long after yena heard a car sound outside her house, She peak and see hyewon and yuri she raised her eyebrow when the two hug. Yuri enter the house and straight to yena's room, yuri knocked and open the door:

 

 

 

"Why are you late coming home?" yena said sternly as she pretends that she was reading some book. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." 

 

 

 

"You didn't even text me where the two of you go." yena drop the book and stood up. 

 

 

 

"I was about to but my phone died." yuri gulped as she and yena eyed contact. Yena was moving forward while yuri was moving backward. Yuri felt her heartbeats fast as she felt a cold wall against her back. 

 

 

 

"Do you know what time is it?" yena put her arms on the wall, caging yuri in the wall.

 

 

"It's passed 9.. Ms. Cho--" 

 

 

 

"Do you know how many hours I've wait for you?" yuri looked at yena, she tried to read yena's expression but she can't. She was just lost at yena's gaze and yena's words and their position didn't help at all. 

 

 

 

 

"You must know that.. I hate waiting." yuri just gulp as yena intensely stared at her. 

 

 

 

"Yes.. ms choi. I w-won't f-orget th-at. And I-t won't h-hap-pen again.. I-m so-rry.." yuri said. 

yena smirk then she pulled herself away from their position. 

 

 

"You must know that you are only a maid here, You are being paid to serve us. not the other people." yena said, yuri just looked down.

 

 

 

"Just go to your room. I don't have the mood to be tutored." yena said as she slumped her body to the mattress. Yuri didn't talk at all just obey what her boss said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Why am I feeling like this..' yena said, but she just shrugged it off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Exam day are coming, yena and yuri was spending time since yena needs to be tutored. They become close too but not too close since yena still look at her as maid not as her friend.

 

 

Yuri was confused on what she was feeling, It was indeed that yena make her heartbeats fast but hyewon also make her feel nervous, hyewon, she treat yuri right. She was sweet and caring but yena, sometime she would do something that make her heart flutter but eventually yena would act rude to her.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, let's go home together." hyewon said, yuri was about to answer.

 

 

 

"She's coming home with me." yuri looked at her back. 

 

 

 

"Ms. Choi?" hyewon frowned upon yena holding yuri's hand and walked away from hyewon but the latter was fast holding yuri's hand, yuri was torn between the two. 

 

 

 

 

"What?" Yena looked at hyewon. The three already make scene and everyone in the cafeteria is looking at them. 

 

 

 

"They are looking at u--" yuri was cut off.

 

 

 

"We still need to study, so she's coming home with me." yena said. Everyone in the cafe start to murmur. 

 

 

 

"It's still early. You start your tutor at 8 and it's only 5." hyewon smiled at yena. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll take her home." the three look at the left side. 

 

 

 

"Chaewon unnie~" yuri smiled then she leave the two and walked towards chaewon.

 

 

 

"Sorry hyewon unnie, ms. choi but I already promise to chaewon unnie that we will bond and home together." yuri bowed, chaewon beamed to the two more like teasing. 

 

 

 

Hyewon and Yena left dumbfounded, but hyewon just smiled to yuri and nodded. While yena of course she felt annoyed. 

 

 

"Tch." yena sneered then she walked out.    

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Interesting" the guy said while watching the the four.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How dare that girl... aissh." yena said as she start her car.

 

 

Ting.

 

1 unread message.

 

From: 청소부

        "I'll be home before 8, I'll just knocked on your room Ms. Choi. Sorry that I can't go home with you.." 

 

 

Yena didn't bother to reply as she drove away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So how's your life with the choi?" 

 

 

Chaewon and yuri was spending their time at the cafe, Catching up together. They might be classmates but they don't get together that much since after class yuri would go home or with hyewon. 

 

 

 

"It's fine actually. They are good to me even the other maids are kind." yuri commented.

 

 

 

"And how about Choi Yena?" yuri heard her heartbeat upon mentioning yena's name.

 

 

 

"S-sh-e was j-ust fine.." chaewon looked at yuri suspiciously.

 

 

 

"Why do you stutter? Did she hurt you that make you feel nervous?? Did she do something to you??" yuri shook her head. 

 

 

 

"Ani.. It was just.." yuri didn't continue as her phone rings.

 

 

 

"Wait chaewon unnie, yena is calling." 

 

 

 

"Why you call ms. choi?" 

 

"Aren't you coming home?"

 

"It's only 6:30.." 

 

"I'm bored.  Come home now. 

That's an order." 

 

Yuri can't help but to chuckles, chaewon was just observing yuri.

 

"Yes.. Ms. Choi." 

 

"Yah ducky! Stop ruining

 my date with yuri." chaewon shouted.

 

"I need my tutor back.

I still need to pass my math." 

 

Yuri smiled upon hearing yena called her as tutor not as maid. Chaewon pressed the end button that make yuri eyes widen. 

 

 

"Unnie why did you end the call?" 

 

 

"Why? She doesn't saying anything." yuri face palm.

 

 

"I'm doomed.. She's gonna be mad at me. She doesn't want me to hanged up whenever she call." chaewon just laughed at yuri.

 

 

"I see you have a crush on your 'boss'." yuri shook her head. 

 

 

"No.. I d-on't." yuri denied. 

 

 

"If you say soooo.." chaewon gave yuri a cheeky smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Choi?" Yuri open yena's door room and her eyes landed on yena who were studying while her earphone plugged in. Yuri's heartbeats went fast at the sight of yena. 

 

 

'How can she be this attractive-- what are you saying yuri..' yuri scolded herself.

 

 

 

"청소부." yuri snapped out from her thought as she heard her.

 

 

"Come here now and teach me how to do this." yena said, yuri drop her bag on yena's couch and sit beside her. 

 

 

The two we're studying, yena was answering some question while yuri was doing her homework. 

 

 

"What's your real score with hyewon?" yuri looked at her boss.

 

 

"Huh?" 

 

 

"Hyewon is a great sunbae" yuri smiled. 

 

 

 

"And me? am I not a great sunbae?" yuri gulped as yena looked at her.

 

 

"Y-ou.. ar-e gr-eat s-unbae too he-he.." yuri said that make yena chuckles.

 

 

"Why are you so tense up. I'm only asking." yena said as she continue answering the book.

 

 

'Gosh.. Why is she like this.. My heart might explode.' yuri thought as she held her chest.

 

 

"청소부." 

 

 

"If someone asked you to date you, would you let them?" yuri almost choked on her own saliva. 

 

 

Yena was just staring at her waiting for answer, yuri don't know how to response. 

 

 

"It depends.." 

 

 

"I would say yes if I also have a feelings for them.." yuri also looked at yena.

 

 

 

Yuri's heartbeat was the only thing she hear as of the moment, she was lost in yena's stare. Yuri gulped once yena's eyes landed on her lips, but she was froze to act up. 

 

 

Yuri was more than nervous when yena start to lean forward, She doesn't read yena's expression but it was like her expression was curious. Yuri closed her eyes as she felt the older girl hot breath..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena's phone rang..

 

 

The two snapped back to reality, making them looked away from each other. Yuri don't know what to do so she just hide her face with her hair. while yena was just calm.

 

 

 

"Yeoboseyo?" 

 

"Hi Yena~" 

 

"Who's this?" 

 

"Can't believe you

 forgot about me. I'm hurt. 

Didn't you save my number?"

 

Yena looked at her phone and her eyes got widen then she stood up, she was shocked..

 

 

"Yiren.." 

 

"It's been a while my ducky." 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

A/N: HELLOOOO!! IM UPDATING COZ IT'S FIESTA TIME!!! AAAAAA FINALLY OUR GIRLS ARE COMING BACK 😭😭 I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHAT IM FEELING BUT IM VERY HAPPY 🥺

 

WE WILL ABLE TO SEE THE GIRLS ON STAGE AGAIN. IT'S WORTH THE WAIT 🥺 

 

LETS STREAM FIESTA LATER AT 6PM 💕 

 

IM EXCITED TO HEAR THE FULL VERSION OF JOYURIZ SONG 😭

 

 

 

If you have suggestion don't be shy to comment 😁😁 I love reading responses 😅