이십번째장

Maid for you

 

 

 

 

 

"Yo! Choi!" 

 

 

 

 

"Hey kwangbae." Hyewon sat at the sofa in Yena's office. 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go together tomorrow." Hyewon said. 

 

 

 

 

"Huh? Where?" Yena asked as her eyes are on the paper. 

 

 

 

 

Yena yelp in pain when she felt hyewon's palm hit her head. 

 

 

 

 

"Ouch. The hell hyewon. Why you hit my head." Yena frowned. 

 

 

 

 

"Are you ing serious yena?" Hyewon look pissed, Yena was clueless. 

 

 

 

 

"I have no Idea what you were saying. I still have things to do stop pissing me off." Hyewon rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"It's Yuri's birthday tomorrow. To my surprised you forgot your girlfriend birthday." Yena felt like she bath cold water. 

 

 

 

 

"" Yena cursed. She knows she messed up big time, She massage her temple as she lean back to her chair. 

 

 

 

 

"The heck you've been busy for? and you forgot yuri's birthday." 

 

 

 

 

"I've been taking care of our investors for the new branch and all the legal papers. And it's stressing me out. One more month and I'm done." Yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"So it means you haven't visited yuri for the past months" Hyewon asked which yena response with nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"The heck choi. Right now you really pissing me off." 

 

 

 

 

"It's pissing me off too kwangbae. I haven't redeem myself to yuri since I've been cancelling our dates because of emergencies and busy schedule." Yena sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"You really up." 

 

 

 

 

"For you to know choi. I didn't give up on yuri just for you to treat her like this."

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you want me to punch you huh?" Hyewon was pissed off.

 

 

 

 

"I would love too kwangbae but not now." Yena said and chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

"You better redeem yourself to yuri. If ever Yuri get hurt..." 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! you have eunbi unnie now, why are you still after my girl." Yena frowned. 

 

 

 

 

"I only want to protect yuri, I already accepted that she will never be mine. But really If you ever hurt Yuri, I'll kill you." Both of them chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

"Kwangbae." 

 

 

 

 

"Oh?" Hyewon look at Yena.

 

 

 

 

"I'm planning to propose to Yuri after my busy schedule, and redeem myself and take care of her for the rest of my life." Yena smiled as she show the small box to hyewon.

 

 

 

 

"I want you to be my best woman."

 

 

 

 

"I know Yujin will surely get upset with my decision." Yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's fine with me. I'm sure you will get a Yes from her." Hyewon smile. 

 

 

 

 

"See you tomorrow. If you are not there,  I will punch you really." Yena nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah! whatever." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Happy Birthday Joguriiiii~" Yujin voice echoed inside Yuri's house, her mom laughed at Yujin's loud voice. 

 

 

 

 

"Happy Birthday Yul~" Hyewon said as she hug the younger. 

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou Yujin and Hyewon unnie, I missed you two!!" Yuri said. 

 

 

 

 

"How about me?" They look at the door and saw Chaewon. 

 

 

 

 

"Ssammuuu unnie" Yuri shouted as she hugged the older.

 

 

 

 

"We missed you joguri, that's why we clear our schedule for you" Yujin beamed. 

 

 

 

 

"Is yena here already?" Yujin asked which make Yuri's face sadden. 

 

 

 

 

"She haven't message me if she's coming." Yuri forced smile. 

 

 

 

 

'Really choi? Are you pulling some surprise or what." Hyewon thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not so long they heard a door bells, Yuri expect it was Ryujin since the older said she's on her way but to her surprised It was Yena, she wasn't really expecting Yena since the older didn't even say that she will be attending her.

 

 

 

 

"Hi Joyul~ I'm sorry I'm late?" Yena let out an awkward chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

"Yena..." 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah~" Yena utter and open her arms for yuri, Yuri slowly walked towards the older before hugging her. 

 

 

 

 

"Happy Birthday baby~ I'm sorry that I only show up today.." Yena was really full of guilt, Yuri smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"It's fine. You are busy~" Yuri pull out, and face the older. 

 

 

 

 

"I promise to make it up to you yul. Really." Yuri just nodded, which make Yena felt something was wrong. 

 

 

 

 

"This is my gif---" Yena was interrupted when she hear a sudden new voice. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri?" All of them turn their heads to the door. 

 

 

 

 

"Hello." It was Ryujin, Ryujin bowed down before going in. 

 

 

 

 

"Ryuuuuu, You made it" Yuri excitedly said as she walk towards ryujin completely ignored Yena. 

 

 

 

 

"Ofcourse. I keep my promise." Ryujin said emphasizing the last word, Yuri smiled. Yena remain silent, as she look at ryujin and the latter looking back.

 

 

 

 

"All of you are complete, So let's eat." Yuri's mom said, which made them obey. Yuri's mom sensed the tension between Yena and Ryujin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Young Choi" 

 

 

 

 

"Eommonie, You know you don't have to call me that." Yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry, I'm used to call you that." 

 

 

 

 

"But I notice you lost some weight, are you even eating?" Yuri's mom said, which make them look at yena. 

 

 

 

 

"Ah.. hehe.. I've been busy lately yeah." Yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"You better not skip meals yena" Yuri's mom said. 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, Eommeoni" Yena smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh right! I haven't introduce Ryujin to you guys." Yuri suddenly utter. 

 

 

 

 

"This is Ryujin my co-worker." Yuri said, Ryujin bowed. 

 

 

 

 

"This is Hyewon, Yujin, Chaewon and Yena" Yuri introduce, All of them politely greet back. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri this is my gift for you" Hyewon said and gave yuri the present. 

 

 

 

 

It was a shoes and Yujin was the next one who gave the birthday present, It was a Instax since yuri loves to take photo but don't upload. Chaewon gave her a bag which yuri love it. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri this is my gif-" The two remaining persons said at the same time then they look at each other with a frowned in their face. Their friends also notice the tension so Yujin spoke up. 

 

 

 

 

"Let's see ryujin give first then save the best for the last" Yujin light up the mood. Yena retreated. 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh, It was really nothing. I just saw it and I think of you. Here" Ryujin said then gave her gift to yuri. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri smiled upon seeing the gift, It was a winter jacket. Yena sighed upon seeing the gift. 

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou ryu." Yuri smiled. 

 

 

"You are easily to get cold.. yeah hehe" ryujin let out a awkward chuckles.

 

 

"How about you yena unnie?" Yujin said, then all of them look at yena. 

 

 

 

 

"Ah.. here joyul.." Yena gave her gift to yuri, which make the younger look at her. 

 

 

 

 

"They have the same gift." Yujin whisper to hyewon. 

 

 

 

 

"I remember you want to take this favorite jacket of mine. But I didn't gave it since it was my favorite.. Right now I want to give to you, I even splash it with my perfume since you always said you miss me." Yuri was touch, yena still remember.

 

 

 

 

"I wish this jacket will gave you the warm whenever you miss me for the days I am not here." Yena said sincerely as she look at yuri's eyes. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri runs towards Yena and hugged the older.

 

 

 

 

"I love you" Yena whisper to Yuri's ears and kissed the younger forehead. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a while all of them are getting drunk, Yena excuse herself she didn't drink that much since she has a work tomorrow so she just control drinking. 

 

 

 

 

"Eommonie." 

 

 

 

 

"Yena, Is their something you want?" Yena shake her head. 

 

 

 

 

"Can we talk?" Yuri's mom nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"What are we going to talk about?" 

 

 

 

 

"Eommonie.." 

 

 

 

 

"I know it's sudden. But I can't wait anymore." Yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"I am planning to propose to your daughter eommonie.. I really love your daughter." 

 

 

 

 

"Please give me the permission to ask for her hand" Yena sincerely said and smile, Yuri's mom are teary she is just happy. 

 

 

 

 

"Just keep my daughter happy, That's all I want." 

 

 

 

 

"I will give you the blessing." Yena smile and hugged yuri's mother. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll make your daughter the happiest eommonie.. My work is almost done, I hope she say yes" 

 

 

 

 

" She will" Yuri's mom patted yena's head. 

 

 

 

 

"Go now, You should have fun there with your friends." Yena nodded and walk towards their friends. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena!" 

 

 

 

 

"Yo Kwangbae." 

 

 

 

 

"hmm. You dress well today, you have date with yuri?" Yena smiled and nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Yes! she texted me that she wants to talk to me."

 

 

 

 

"And I'm taking advantage of it." Yena said and pull the small box that on her coat pocket and swing it to hyewon as her smile getting wider. 

 

 

 

 

"Goodluck!" Hyewon smile as she hugged yena. 

 

 

 

 

"Luckily seungmin let me out early today." Yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"You almost done yena. Everything you work hard will pay off, then you can finally have time for yuri." Yena nodded and smile.

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou Kwangbae. I'll better go now to see my future wife" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was really in a good mood today, not just because she will see yuri also her work is almost done one more week and her busy schedule is done. She will have time for Yuri. 

 

 

 

 

A lot of things running through her mind how she would spend her time with yuri after the busy schedule. The place they will go together keeping her in a good mood. 

 

 

 

 

Yena look at the small frame that pasted on the top of aircon at her car, It was their picture together. 

 

 

 

 

" See you my future wife." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah?" Yena arrived at Yuri's house since yuri said she just go straight to her house. The door opens and saw yuri's mom. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh~ Yena? Why you are here?" Yena bowed before answering. 

 

 

 

 

"I came for yuri eommonie, Is she there?" 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri wasn't here, she said she will be late coming home." Yena was confused. 

 

 

 

 

"Better go inside first, and wait for yuri~" Yena nodded and go inside yuri's house. 

 

 

 

 

Seconds,Minutes, Hours passed Yuri still wasn't home. Yena keep messaging Yuri but the younger doesn't response which make Yena worry where Yuri is. 

 

 

 

 

"Is this how Yuri feels when she's waiting for my texts.." Yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

Not so long, Yena heard a sound of car engine she look at the window and saw Yuri getting out of someone's car- Ryujin to be exact. Yena get out of the house to go to Yuri but then stop as she got out when Yuri hugged the latter. 

 

 

 

 

'It was just a friendly hug.' Yena thought, as she just stand there and wait for yuri. Yena's heart felt a pain when she saw how genuinely happy Yuri is. 

 

 

 

 

She gulped when her eyes and Yuri's eyes, Yena walked towards the younger. 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" 

 

 

 

 

What you have said makes yena shocked. 

 

 

 

 

"Huh? You said you want to talk." Yena said like a child. 

 

 

 

 

"Ah, right. Sorry I forgot. Can we just talk tomorrow?" Yuri said, which make Yena felt like she want to cry. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah.. Is there something wrong?" 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing. Let's just talk tomorrow." Yuri was about to step forward but yena stop her. 

 

 

 

 

"Let's talk now. There is definitely somethings wrong." Yuri sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"Baby.. Tell me." Yena said softly as she let yuri face her.

 

 

 

 

"Yena please.. Let's just talk tomorrow." 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you with Ryujin?" Yena softly asked not wanting to sound mad. 

 

 

 

 

"I asked her to accompany me to buy something."

 

 

 

 

"I can do that for you. why you asked her?" Yena said, which make Yuri chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah.. Can you really do ? The last thing I remember you are not there for me when the time I needed you." Yena was taken a back. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah.. I-" 

 

 

 

 

"If you are just going to say sorry then stop." Yena look down. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri... Can you be honest with me." Yuri look at Yena. 

 

 

 

 

"Do you have feelings for Ryujin?" Yena almost crack her voice as she utter the words. 

 

 

 

 

"No. I don't have." 

 

 

 

 

"But your action and reaction says otherwise." 

 

 

 

 

"I've been seeing it. But I shrugged it off. because I trust you." Yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"Tell me yul.." 

 

 

 

 

"Do you still love m-e?" Yena voice crack, not wanting to ask nor wanting to hear yuri's answer she knows it will broke her heart. 

 

 

 

 

"Yena" 

 

 

 

 

"Just be honest yul. I won't get mad." Yena said as she bitterly smile. 

 

 

 

 

"I fall out of love yena." After hearing that words, Yena's heart felt like it was broke into pieces and her tears finally falls down. 

 

 

 

 

"Is it because I don't have time for you?" Yena asked as she look at yuri, yuri nodded as she look down and tears start to fall down. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Yena. I tried not to fall out of love promise. I really tried." 

 

 

 

 

"It's not about Ryujin. I don't have feelings for her. It's just I fall out of love." Yuri explain. 

 

 

 

 

"Is this why you want to talk to me?" Yuri nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"I don't want to be unfair yena. I am not happy anymore." Yena's tears keep falling as yuri saying those words. 

 

 

 

 

"I want to end things." 

 

 

 

 

"N-o.. Yuri pleasee. no" 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri.. I won't be busy anymore. I'll make up the days months I am not with you please just don't leave me." Yena already kneel down, Yuri look away she can't take a look at yena being like this. 

 

 

 

 

"I told you to wait for me.." 

 

 

 

 

"I waited yena, but the process of waiting for you, I failed." Yena keeps shaking her head. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Yena." 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri please.." 

 

 

 

 

"Let's break up Yena." Yuri said then she turn her back on yena, Leaving the older kneeling while crying.

 

--

Yulyen titanic wbk :( ahahahah