이십일번째장

Maid for you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kwangbae!" 

 

 

 

 

"KWANGBAEEEE" Yena was shouting Hyewon's name. 

 

 

 

 

"YAH CHOI! What the hell are you doing here? At this hour?" Hyewon shouted at the balcony before she go down to where Yena is. 

 

 

 

 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" 

 

 

 

 

"Are you ing drunk?" Hyewon said as she observed the latter, She was a mess. 

 

 

 

 

"Hyewon ah, Punch me" Yena said that made hyewon confused. 

 

 

 

 

"The hell? Why would I punch you?" 

 

 

 

 

"I said. ING PUNCH ME" Yena said then she punch hyewon, which startled the latter. 

 

 

 

 

"What the !" Hyewon said before she punch yena. 

 

 

 

 

"That's all you got huh?" Yena said which make hyewon punch her one more time. 

 

 

 

 

"Punch me as many as you can" Yena said, hyewon don't know what the heck is wrong with yena. 

 

 

 

 

"No." Hyewon move away from yena but yena punch her again. Hyewon was pissed and punch yena which make the latter falls down.

 

 

 

 

Hyewon is on top of yena as she held the latter collar. 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Hyewon shouted, she gonna punch yena one more time but yena was now crying. 

 

 

 

 

"YAH! What are you two doing??" It was Eunbi. 

 

 

 

 

"Hyewon ah..." 

 

 

 

 

"All those punches you make, is nothing than my heart hurting." Yena cry out, Then hyewon conclude that there is really something wrong. 

 

 

 

 

"What??" 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri.." 

 

 

 

 

"She fall out of love.." Yena said as her tears keep falling even if her eyes close. 

 

 

 

 

"She..."

 

 

 

 

"She doesn't love me anymore." After Yena says that she pass out, Hyewon was more shocked to hear it. There's no way Yuri would fall out of love. 

 

 

 

 

"Let's treat your wounds and yena." Eunbi said, hyewon nodded and carry yena inside her house. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Urghh" Yena held her head as she slowly open her eyes, upon opening her eyes she saw hyewon standing in front of her. 

 

 

 

 

"What happen to your face kwangbae?" Hyewon chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

"You did this. You piece of ." Hyewon sat across Yena, Yena sat down as she drink water. 

 

 

 

 

"What happen?" Yena asked. 

 

 

 

 

"You suddenly shouting outside my house and start asking me to punch you but I decline so you ing punch me so I punch you too. Ghad. You even ruin my babe time with eunbi." Yena look down as she heard it. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry kwangbae." 

 

 

 

 

"But thankyou for taking care of me." Yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"So what happen?" Hyewon asked. 

 

 

 

 

"You told us before you passed out, Yuri broke up with you." Yena felt her tears falls down again and immediately wipes it like a child.

 

 

 

 

"Sh-e told me that she fall out of love" Yena keeps wiping her tears. 

 

 

 

 

"because I have no time with her. I can't blame her nor be mad at her. She has a right to get mad and upset.. I just can't accept that she fall out of love.." Hyewon sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"I know Yuri still love you, Maybe she her mind is just messy right now," 

 

 

 

 

"Try to talk to her again." 

 

 

 

 

"Are you just gonna give up like that huh?" Hyewon said, Yena shakes her head.

 

 

 

 

"Then stop crying like a child and win her back. Ghad choi! What are you gonna do without me?" Hyewon said. 

 

 

 

 

"I still want to be the best woman to your wedding." Yena nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry, I just don't know what to do.. Yuri's my greatest love." Hyewon rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"Now shooo. Go win your girl. " 

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou kwangbae!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you saying that you broke up with Yena?" Yuri nodded.

 

 

 

 

"Are you really sure with your decision?" Ryujin asked Yuri, the younger took a minutes to answer. 

 

 

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

 

 

"You took so long to answer. So you still thinking it twice." Ryujin said. 

 

 

 

 

"But I already broke up with her so it's over." Yuri said. 

 

 

 

 

"Why you even broke up with her? Is it because you fall out of love?" Ryujin said, Yuri sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"I don't wanna get hurt.." 

 

 

 

 

"You don't want to get hurt but look at you, you are more hurting now." Ryujin said. 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure you fall out of love? because it's not what I see. If you really fall out of love then why are you crying?" Yuri immediately wipe her tears, she didn't even notice that it falls. 

 

 

 

 

"Try to sort it out yul. You two would end up hurting each other." 

 

 

 

 

"Yena love you so much and I see it, You love her too." Ryujin smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe your love decreased but not completely." Yuri look at ryujin. 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you ryu." Ryujin smiled.

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure you okay being alone?" Yuri nodded.

 

 

 

 

"You should go home now ryu. I'm fine. Mom will be back by tomorrow." Ryujin nodded and smile.

 

 

 

 

"Call me if you need help okay?" With that Ryujin leave yuri's house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was ready to sleep when she heard a knock on their door. She groaned and peek through her window to see who knock on their door. 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here.." Yuri thought as she saw who knock on their door. 

 

 

 

 

"JO YURIIIIIII COME OUT!!!" Yuri heard Yena shouted.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, If you don't open this door, I'll wreck it!!" Yena said, Yuri sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"What the hell—" Yuri open the door.

 

 

 

 

"Hi! Yuri." Yena beamed. 

 

 

 

 

"Are you drunk? Did you just drive while you are drunk? and what happen to your face? Did you get into fight?" Yuri said. 

 

 

 

 

"Are you worried for me? hehe.. sorry." Yena peace sign. Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

"I just want to see you yul.. I missed you so much. Can I come in?" Yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"No." Yuri answer, Yena pouted and sighed. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri held her head, She can't just let Yena drive home while drunk. 

 

 

 

 

"Fine. Come in." Yuri said, which light up the face of older and walk inside yuri's house. 

 

 

 

 

Yena sat down to the couch and rested her head for a while. Yena heard the younger place a water in front of her. She drink it. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri..." 

 

 

 

 

"If its about our break up. It's final." Yuri said not expressing any emotion. Yena gulped.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri.. Please.. give me one more chance." Yena said as she move forward to Yuri and held the younger hand. 

 

 

 

 

"Do you know how hurt I am whenever you cancelled our supposed dates?" Yena look down she feel guilty.

 

 

 

 

"I thought you understand." 

 

 

 

"At first yes. But it's always happening to the point that I am not even believing everything you say." Yena felt her tears falls down her cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri..."

 

 

 

"You made feel that I am not important.. Yena.. I even think that Is she even think what I feel." Yuri burst out, her tears keep falling down. 

 

 

 

 

"I even think that, I am not worth your time. I understand that your work is important, but to keep neglecting me not even phone calls? text?" Yena kept shut, It's all true. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry."

 

 

 

 

"Do you know how frustrating it is?" Yuri wipes her tears. 

 

 

 

 

"I won't defend myself because all you said are true. I'm sorry." Yena said.

 

 

 

 

"It also frustrate me yul. not being able to see you. "

 

 

 

"How badly I want to see you."

 

 

 

"To hold you." 

 

 

 

"I even want to go to you even how tired I am."

 

 

 

"but seungmin don't want me to get into accident. I am only the one he got." 

 

 

"And I want to comeback to you in one piece." 

 

 

 

 

"It's my fault that I make you wait. and I can't blame you for falling out of love." Yena finally at Yuri with her tears keeps falling through her cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, I love you so much.." 

 

 

 

"I don't even think about having this kind of scenario."

 

 

 

"It's ing hurt." 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry that I look so pathetic right now." Yena sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena.."

 

 

 

 

"I really love you Yuri." 

 

 

 

 

"Please.. Don't so this to me." Yena said. 

 

 

 

 

 "I just can't give up on you ." Yena continuously shakes her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena..." Yuri sighed.

 

 

 

 

"Please.. look at me like before." Yena doesn't care if she really looks pathetic in front of yuri, or don't even care begging.

 

 

 

 

"Please" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Love me again, Yuri ah" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

Hi! Double update coz why not hahah 

Hi angst?? jk unless 👀

Goodnight! 

Going MIA ✈️🤣