열두번째장

Maid for you




"Is everything already there?" hyewon ask.










 

"Yes ms. Kang." mrs kim said as she place the last luggage on the trunk. 







 

"Aishh those two, I told them to not play all not. Now they are sleepy and didn't help at all." Hyewon said as she look at yujin and yena whose sleeping at the sofa.



 

"I'll wake them up" yuri said. 





 

Hyewon, Yuqi and Yujin decided to just sleep at yena's house since they will leave in the middle of the night. Yujin and Yena stay up all night just to play, they got scolded by hyewon but the two just shrugged her off. 




 

"Yujin.. Yena unnie.. wake up, We're going to leave." yena groan.





 

The two wakes up, they lazily stand up. Yujin scratch her neck as she stand up, while yena rubs her eyes. Yuri just chuckles at the older and follow them outside.






 

"I'm sitting in front." Hyewon and Yujin said at the same time, they look at each other before running towards the front seat.





 

"Aren't you joining them fighting for the front seat?" Yuqi asked yena. 





 

"Nah! Let them fight for front seat. I'm sitting beside yuri." yena said, the younger felt her cheeks burning and yuqi notice it. 






 

In the end Yujin got the front seat and stick her tongue out to hyewon, the older rolled her eyes as she move to the back seat.



 

"Ugh! That's why I want in the front seat, I don't want to get stock here with this two." Hyewon utter pointing at yuri and yena whos already sited. 






 

They were all settled Mr Kim was the one driving they used one van. Not too long all of the passenger are all asleep since still at the middle of the night.




 

Yena was the only one awake, she stretch her arms as she yawn. She looked at her side, her forehead furrowed as she saw hyewon leaning her head towards yuri's shoulder while the younger do the same. 




 

"Tch." 





 

Yena slowly pushed hyewon's head that was leaning on yuri's shoulder, she smile in victory after pushing it away without waking them up. 





 

"Tch. Not on my watch." yena utter as she pulled yuri into her shoulder. 





 

Yena smile as she close her eyes, little did she know yuri was awake and now smiling to what she just did. 














 

They all woke up when they arrived at the beach, They decided to just camp at the beach. Mrs kim provided all the tent. Yena help them to set up everything, Yuri volunteer to grill the meats while the other now playing at the beach. 




 

"Hey" yuri look beside her and smile. 




 

"Hey" 



 

"Aren't you going to join them?" yuri asked as she flips the meat.




 

"Later, I'll wait for you"  





 

"Let me help you." yena said as she snatch the tong from yuri's hand, yuri felt a current flow in her body the moment yena touches her hand. 



















 

Yuri's POV

After yena and I finish grilling all the meat, we call them to eat. Yujin was really happy to what she was eating, she really have high energy. 




 

As they were eating, I look at yena who was just sitting by the shore. 





 

"She haven't eaten yet.." I utter. I decided to get her food and walk towards her. 




 

"Here. Eat first." I put the food in front of her.





 

"Feed me" I furrowed my eyebrows, yena was just smiling.




 

"You have you hands.." 





 

"I want you to feed me" She cheekily smile, I rolled my eyes with her action. 






 

"Yah! Did you just roll eyes to me?" 





 

"Me? I didn't." I act like I don't know what she was talking about. 





 

"Tch. Now feed me! Ahh" yena open , I just chuckles with her cuteness. I don't know why she act like this when she's older than me. 






 

"Are you a baby huh?" I utter as I feed her the meat. I just did feed her. 







 

"Yep. Your baby" I felt my cheeks burning, did her words just flutter me. Also her action earlier at the van, She make me feel things towards her.





 

"W-hat?" I want to pinch myself for stuttering. 







 

"I said I am your baby, or you want to be my baby instead?" My heart are beating loudly as she said those word. I look at her and sike her face wasn't kidding. 





 

I was froze, I don't know what to do or what to reply, I heard her chuckles. She pulled the plate which I was holding and feed herself.







 

"Did my words flutter you?" I snap out and look at her, she was wearing her smug face. I rolled my eyes again, she was teasing me. 






 

"Oh! You roll your eyes again." she chuckles. 







 

"I thought you were serious.." I whisper. 






 

"huh? Are you saying something?" I shake my head and stood up, She hold my hand to stop me. 







 

"Where are you going?" I just pointed where hyewon and the others is, She just nodded. Thanks god. 


































 

Third POV

 

The sun was setting they decided to make bonfire to keep them warm, the others are already on their tent especially the elders.







 

"Do you like it here?" Kwangbae asked yuri who were beside her in front of the bonfire. 



 

"Yes. It's relaxing" the younger smile as she answer. 



 

Yuri was startled when she felt hyewon cold hand against her hand, the older held yuri's hand. 








 

"Just to keep it warm." hyewon defend, yuri didn't argue and just let the older hold her hand.










 

"Did yena treating you well now?" hyewon suddenly asked.










 

"Huh? Yea-h, She's treating me well." yuri look at hyewon.










 

"Good to know." Hyewon smile. 










 

"Why you ask kwangbae?" yuri was curious why hyewon ask it. 










 

"Are you curious?" Hyewon chuckles.







 

"why you answer me with another question.." yuri pouted.







 

Hyewon tighten her grip on yuri's hand while the younger felt nervous. 







 

"Maybe I just threaten her if she won't treat you well.." hyewon look directly to the younger eyes. 










 

"I'll take you away from her."


















 

"Did you see that? hyewon just hold yuri's hand. You could never." Yuqi teased Yena.









 

'She even blushed. Tch.' yena thought.







 

The two were inside yena's tent, Yena rolled her eyes. She felt irritated by seeing how hyewon caressing yuri's hand like she's the fragile thig in the world. 





 

"If you are going to annoy me please leave." yena said as she lay down, yuqi just chuckles.





 

"Such a coward! Fine I'll do the work for you Young Choi." Yuqi smirked before she went out of yena's tent, yena look at her confuse of what she meant.








 

"Yuri" Yuqi shouted. 










 

"Yah! what are you trying to do yuqi!" yena said. Yuqi just smirk, yena felt her heart beat fasten. She was nervous of what will yuqi be saying to yuri.






 

"Yena calls you. Get inside her tent."Yuqi said.






 

" you yuqi!!" yena curse.









 

"No thanks. Oh she's walking towards your tent now, Bye. Don't mess up." Yuqi said before winking and disappear to yena's sight. 








 

"Unnie?" Yena look at the front of her tent. 









 

"Why you call me?" Yena gulp before answering.









 

"Where are you going to sleep?" Yena wants to hit for asking that.








 

"I thought it was something serious. I'm going to sleep in kwangbae's tent." Yuri smiled, yena furrowed her eyebrows.






 

"What??? Aren't you with your mother?" yuri shake her head.






 

"Mrs. Kim already with her" 





 

"Ah. Then sleep here instead of kwangbae's tent. Yujin is already there. I still have space for you." Yena smiled.



 

"But kwangbae said yujin is with yuqi..." Yena look at the younger, Yena frowned. 



 

"Just sleep here. It's more comfortable." Yena said, Yuri was having a second thought because she already said yes to hyewon.






 

"Tch" Yena lost her patience and pull yuri inside her tent. 





 

"I haven't say to hyewon that I'll be sleeping here." 




 

"She probably know now." Yena said as she pointed hyewon who is walking towards her tent. 






 

Yuri sighed, She was nervous, It's not like it's the first time they will sleep beside each other. 






 

Yena gave yuri the blanket to keep her warm, yuri relax a bit when she felt the warm blanket. 





 

on the other hand, yena was battling with herself if she should ask for cuddle or not. 





 

'but cuddling makes us more warm...' yena reason out to herself. 





 

Yuri already close her eyes. 




 

"Yuri." yuri open her eyes then turn around to face yena. 





 

"What is it?" yuri asked.




 

"Hmmmm." 



 

"Hmm??" 





 

"Can we..." yuri's heart beat fasten. 






 

"Cuddle?" yena asked in a small voice since she was embarrassed to asked for it. 






 

Yuri chuckles that make yena more embarrassed.








 

"It's okay if you don't wan—" Yena wasn't finish talking when yuri move closer to her and yuri make her arm as a pillow and hug her waist. 






 

Yena's heart beat fasten at the sudden contact. 







 

"Your heart is beating so loudly." yuri teased. 







 

"It because of you." yuri didn't expect yena to answer that. 








 

Yena wrap her arms around yuri's waist and pull her closer to make them feel warm. 








 

Yuri's cheeks burning when she felt the older kissed the top of her head, Yuri felt she was secured and safe in yena's arms. 















 

"I like you Yuri"