여덟장

Maid for you



The intercampus started, And It was Yena and Yujin's game. All the bleachers in their gym are occupied, Everyone has a banner for their rooting teams. Yena was calming herself. 

"Hey don't be so nervous." Yujin spoke as she place her hand on yena's shoulder.

"I'm trying. It's gonna be my first game again since I didn't join last intercampus." Yujin chuckles.

"Don't over think. I know we can win this game." Yena nodded.
 

Yujin and Yena's team got inside the gym, screams are so loud. They are against to back to back champion 'Tigers' from Sopa.

Yena roamed her eyes around the gym, her eyes landed on the person she wanted to see, Yuri

"YENA FIGHTING!!!!!!!" The crowd shouted, they hype up yena since it's her first game again with the team. 

Yena saw yuri's gesture, the older can't help but to smile. Yuri gave her a fighting gesture, ofcourse hyewon who's beside yuri shouted to give her friends a hype. 

The game started at first it was just a normal basketball game, Yena's team is leading until the 3rd Quarter. Yena and Yujin take their rest in the half of 4th quarter since they are taking the lead by 15 points.

After they take her rest, The other team keeps on scoring. Yena and Yujin sighed. Their coach calls for their last timeout.

"What happen? They are already leading by 5 points." Their coach said.

"Yujin and I will go again." Yena said.

"We'll win this. Okay? Don't lose hope!!" Yujin said as she cheer their team. 

The time out ends, yujin nodded to her team. The game started again, Yena was the one dribbling the ball, she had an eye contact with yujin. Yujin make gestured, yena nodded then she fake pass the ball to yujin that make the person go for it. After the person bite the bait and yena throw the ball. 

Three points.

The crowd of hanlim get wild after yena scored, Yujin and yena fist bump. 

"Nice!" Yujin utter. 

"Let's win this game daengdaeng!" yena said.

Last 1 minute, Yena's team was leading by 2 points. The opposing team was holding the ball, Their goal is just to steal the ball and make a dead time. 

The other team make their way to their ring, It's getting intense since it's only 50 seconds left. Yena breath heavily as she eyeing the move of the other team. 

The person who have the ball dribble it towards the ring and shoot it, but unfortunately yujin was fast to blocked it. 

"WWWWWOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" The crowd hype yujin up since the way she blocked the ball was so cool. 

Yena's team got the ball and dribble it towards their ring. Yena's team slow down since it's only 20 seconds left, Ryujin pass it to yena. 

The crowd start to countdown. 
 

5

4

3

2

1, Yena shoot the ball before the buzzer rings. 

SHOOT. 

Hanlim school won the game, After 3 years Hanli won again against SOPA. Yena's team celebrate in the court, even the hanlim students. 















 

Yena and Yujin just finished showering they are now at the gym locker room. 

"Man! Congratulations to us! We won." Yena smiled.

"Yeah! I'm glad that we won, I really got inspiration to make it a good game." Yujin smile cheekily.

"Is it because of Yuri?" Yena looked at yujin and throw the towel to yujin face.

"What about me?" The two looked where the voice came from. 

"How long have you guys been there?" yena said.

"Just now, I heard my name what is it?" Yuri smile as she sit beside yena.

"Nothing, Yujin was just asking something." yena eyed yujin.

"Y-yes." yujin smile. Yuri buy it and just nodded.

"Congratulation guys!! I'm so proud of you two!!" Hyewon said as she put her arms around her two bestfriend. 

"You three looks good together." Yuri said.

"Who among us is good looking yuri?" yujin said. After yujin said that the three of them make a cool face. 

"Of course yuri will choose me." All of them look behind yuri and saw Chaewon.

"Right? yul?" yuri laugh and nodded.

"Sorry~ but chaewon unnie has the best visual" yuri utter. 

"Pfffft no bonus pay for you 청소부" yena said that make all of them laugh.

Yena's phone suddenly rang. 

"So? Let's celebrate?" Yujin said .

"I'll just answer this call" yujin nodded. 

Yena answered the phone.
 

"Mrs Kim?"

"Ms.. Choi.."

"What is it mrs kim? 
Is there a problem?"

"Your p-parents.. 
and your brother.." 

"What about them?
Aren't they in singapore
right now?" 

The next thing yena knows, she dropped her phone and was stunned in her spot.

"Yena!!" Hyewon said.

"What's the matter yena unnie?" yuri worriedly asked. 

"Your phone crack, What's the matter?" chaewon said as yuri pick up yena's phone.

Yuri look at yena's phone and look at the message. Her other friends look at it.

        





"Yena..." Yujin utter, yena broke down and cried. She's down on her knees as she cried. 

"Why..." yena gasps some air, she's having a hard time to breath. 

Not so long yena passed out, her friends carry her to hyewon's car. Yujin and Yuri was crying too. 

"I'll just drop chaewon unnie to her house, Hyewon unnie take care home~ Yuri take care of my bestfriend.. She needs someone right now and you are the one who are near." yuri nodded.

"I will not leave her side. Take care yujin ah~" they bid a goodbye to each other. 
 

They just leave yena's car at the school since the older already passed out. Yuri decided to sit at the back as yena's head are on yuri's legs. 
 

They arrived at yena's house, Mr. Kim carry yena until the older's bed. Yuri just bid a goodbye to hyewon then she follow mr. kim from behind. 





































 

"EOMMA!!!!" the older shouted as she stood up. 

 

"Yena unnie.." the older look at her side. 

 

Yena burst in tears as she remember what mrs kim said to her. Yuri hugged the older.
 

"What happen? Is mrs kim said is true?" 

"Are my parents are really gone?" yena asked in desperate tone..

"Yena unnie.." 

"Answer me yuri." yuri sighed.

"Sungmin oppa was the only one who survive.. but he's badly hurt." 

"Your parents.." yuri sighed before she nodded, which she answer yena's question. 

After hearing the news for the 2nd time, yena throw the glass that place at the table beside her bedroom which startled the younger girl.

"! Why does it have to be my parents!!" yena said before she burst in tears.
 

"You should calm down first unnie..."

"You think I can calm down knowing what happen to my parents? Sungmin.. i don't know if he's awake or he already decided to go with mom and dad." yena wipe her tears.

 

"Can you leave my room?" yena said as she lay again.
 

"unnie.."
 

"No. Leave my room" yena added.
 

"You need someone right now.. I can't leav--" yuri was interrupted when yena shouted.
 

"I said LEAVE MY FREAKING ROOM" yena shouted, that startled the younger.
 

"I'm sorry. please leave me alone.. I wan't to be alone." yena burst in tears, yuri didn't talk anymore 















 

Yuri was in her room with her mother, yuri was in tears while her mother was comforting her.

"I know what she's feeling.. why does she shove me away like that.." yuri sobbed.

"Yena must be in the state of shock yuri.. You are also like that when your dad leave us~" yuri's mom said as she her daughter's hair.
 

"I just want her to feel that she's not alone.. That she can lean on me.." yuri sniff.
 

"Give her some time. The wound is still fresh.." yuri's mom smiled.

















 

The next day comes, yena is still at her room. Crying.. Their maids been knocking on her door but yena doesn't open it. 

"Young choi.. Please open the door.. You need to eat." mrs kim said.

"I don't want to eat. not until mom and dad are here." Yena shouted. 

Mrs kim sighed, yuri nodded to mrs kim. 

"I'll just talk to her mrs kim.. I'll make her eat." after that mrs kim walked away leaving yuri in front of yena's room.
 

Yuri knocked at the door. 

"I said I'm not going to eat." 

"Unnie. This is Yuri.. I know you are mad at what happen.. I understand what you feel. I already felt that when my dad leave us.." yuri heavily sighed.

"I also question why does it have to be my dad.. why it happen to my family.." 

"It's normal to feel like this.. everyone in the house feel sad about what happen but I want you to think that you are not alone. I'm always here, everyone in the house is here. You can lean on us.." 

"Your parents won't be happy if they see you being like this.. I will leave you alone if that's what you want, if you want to talk.. I'll be there." 

"Please eat yena unnie~" with that yuri walked away. 



























 

"Hey yuri, is yena alright? I know she isn't but you know.." Yujin asked, yuri sighed.

"She doesn't want to come out from her room, not until her parents are here." 

"My heart is breaking hearing yena being like this.." yujin said.

"Cheer her up.. thats what she needed~" yuri said to yujin and hyewon.

"Mrs & Mr choi's body will arrive later.. while sungmin stay in singapore for his treatment.. he's still not waking up.." yuri said.
 

"The burial is tomorrow that what mrs kim said" 

"Please be strong for yena.. See you guys tomorrow"

















 

Yena was just in her room looking at the ceiling, her eyes are puffed. She felt numb, she wants to cry but no tears falling down. 

"Young Choi.." Yena heard mrs kim call her, she sighed.

"Come in. It's open." her door opens, mrs kim bowed.

"Please eat this first.." 

"Just place it at the table. I will eat it later." mrs kim place the food on the table.

"That's it? now leave." yena coldly said.

"Your parents.. their bodies are already here.. tomorrow is the buri--" mrs kim was cut off.

"I get it. please leave. Just prepare the clothes I'll be wearing." yena said, mrs kim bowed before she go out. 






















 

A lot of people are coming at yena's parents burial, mrs kim and other maids including yuri was the one who give the food to visitors. While yena are just sitting at side of her parents memorial, greeting the person who enter. 

Yena bowed to the people who enters and pay respect to her parents. 

"Yena ah~" yena look up and saw her friends.

"Kwangbae.. Yujinie.. Chaewon.." yena utter with a teary eyes.

The three pay their respect for yena's parents before hugging yena. 

"Thanks for coming guys.. Sorry I can't entertain you for now." 

"Were fine. Just be strong yena! Were here if you need us." yena nodded.

"Eat before you guys leave.. thankyou." yena said as she go back to her place. 


















 

The people are going home one by one, until only maids and yena are left behind. That's when yena burst into tears that she's been holding. 

"Eomma.. appa.." yena utter infront of her parents while kneeling. 

"Why you have to leave this early?" 

"Why you have leave me alone.. sungmin oppa is not even waking up." 

"WHY IS IT HAPPENING TO ME??" yena shouted as she cried. 

"WAEEEEEEEE!!!!" 

"Young Choi.. You need to rest." mrs kim said.

"I'll take care of her mrs kim~" yuri said as she bowed.
 

"Unnie.. You should take a rest.." yuri held yena's hand but yena shrugged it off.

"I can take care of myself." yena stand up but she stumble.

"You have a few drinks.. Let's me help you." yuri held yena's arm to help her balance but yena pushed her away.

"I said I can handle myself." yuri yelp in pain when she fell on the floor, her wrist twisted. 

Yena saw it but she shrugged it off, she doesn't care about anything as of the moment. She only saw her pain.








 

After three days her parents cremated, Yena throw some ashes of her parents at the sea. The ceremony of her parents are done, Yena bowed to the people who attended her parents burial.

Hyewon notice the bandage on yuri's hand.

"What happen to your hand?" Yuri was taken a back.

"I fell and my wrist twisted yeah.. hehe" yuri lied, hyewon nodded.
 

"Be strong yena ah~ If you need us just tell me~" Hyewon's mom said, yena bowed.

"Yena unnie sorry for your lost.. moms right tell us if you need us~" juri said as she hugged the older, yena didn't budge and nodded.

Yujin, Hyewon, Chaewon and Yuri walked towards Yena, the three gave the older group hug while yuri stay on the back. 

Hyewon look at yuri who's in the back, that's when she realize yena has to do with yuri's injured hand. 

"Unnie.. Be strong, if you need someone please call us~" yujin said, chaewon nodded.

"You don't need to endure it alone." hyewon said. 

"Thanks guys. I can handle it, don't worry about me. I'll be fine." yena said coldly.

"You sounds different now yena." Chaewonn said.

"I'm sorry.." yena bowed before she walked away. 


 

"That's a new yena right there." Yujin said as she pointed at yena who's walking towards mr. kim's car.

"Yuri. Yena has to do with that injured hand of yours right?" yuri immediately shook her head.

"I fell myself, yena unnie had nothing to do with it." yuri make an assurance expression.

"Please be at yena's side, I think she will listen to you~" yujin said as she smile, yuri nodded. 

"Bye guys, see you tomorrow." yujin said

"I'll get going too. See you tomorrow." chaewon also said. Hyewon and Yuri bid a goodbye to the two.


 

"You should go home too hyewon unnie~" yuri said as she bowed.

"Yuri ah, don't let yena hurt you again. I know she has something to do with that.. Plus the state of her right now." yuri smiled.

"Don't worry hyewon unnie~ I can handle it, I understand what yena unnie feels.. It's normal that she had this kind of action~" hyewon felt her heart ache even she knows yuri would say this.

"Just take care, you know I'm always here~" 

"Unnie.." yuri utter.

"I still won't give up yul.. I already said to you.. even if I lost in the end, I'll be waiting." hyewon smile. Yuri felt guilty. 

"Don't wait for m--" 

"I'll get going now. See you tomorrow." hyewon interrupt yuri from talking, she's hurting. 


























 

Yena was walking outside her house towards their garden, inhaling some fresh air. Her heart felt so heavy, everything happen so fast. 

"It felt like yesterday.." 

"It's like yesterday, you are still here.." yena smiled to herself.

"Why you guys have to let me handle this alone.. Is it because you know I'm a cheerful person?" yena's tears fall down. 

"Should I not be a cheerful person so I won't lose someone important to me?" yena looked down. 

Yena felt a warm hand in her cold cheeks, wiping the tears that falling down. Yena look up and met yuri's teary eyes.

"Don't cry.." yuri utter.

"It hurts me seeing you cry." after hearing what yuri said, yena's tears keep falling down. 

"Yuri.." 

"I'm sorry.." yuri shook her head.

"It's okay unnie~ I understand you" yena held yuri's injured hand. 

"Sorry for causing you like this.. I only thinking about my pain.. I only thinking about myself.." yena looked down.

"It's fine yena unnie~" 

"It's not fine, It looks swollen.. I pushed you to hard." yuri smiled.

"I'm totally fine, You are you okay?" yena nodded.

"Slightly fine. It still hard for now. I don't know how to start without them." yena sighed, yena carries yuri's hand.
 

"It's normal, You'll get through it." 

"Sorry for hurting you.. I won't do it again even if I'm mad.. I won't let my emotion takes me." yuri smile as she nodded.

"As I said It's fine~ But I was really hurt when you said to leave you alone.."yuri pouted.

"I'm sorry.. I wasn't in my right mind." yena looked down.

"It's okay, It's done anyway~ I just want you to know you are not alone, were here for you.. mrs kim, mr kim, my mom, the other maids and especially me." 

"I won't break my promise we made at the top of the mountain." yena felt like crying, this is the only time yena felt she's not alone after she knows what happen to her parents. 

"Thank you for not leaving my side..Even I pushed you away." 
 

"Thank you for being there when I needed it the most."without knowing, yena intertwined their hands.
 

"Don't be afraid to lean on me." yuri said as she look at yena's eyes.

"Let's lean on each other~" yena said as yuri rested her head on yena's shoulder. 

 

'I should thank kwangbae fir knocking some sense to me' yena thought. 

------------------------------------------------------------A/N: WARM UP!! 🤣Sorry for late updateeeI'll try to update again later at night~~        


------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: WARM UP!! 🤣
Sorry for late updateee
I'll try to update again later at night~~