여섯번째장

Maid for you


Yena and Hyewon was walking in the hallway when juri stop in front of them. The girl widely smile, hyewon rolled her eyes while yena just look at her.

"Unnie." 

"what?" hyewon said.

"Are you two on your way to yena's house?" 

"yes, why?" juri smile.

"okay lets go." hyewon raise her eyebrow.

"Huh?" 

"Did mom not tell you that we will go together?" hyewon shakes her head.

"Now you know. Let's go, I can't wait to meet yena's parents." juri said.

"No. I don't want you in my car."hyewon said, yena was just watching the two.

"But that's what mom said. Fine I'll just ride with yena." juri act cute then she grab yena's elbow.

"right just ride with yena's car, it's fine with her. right yena?" yena look at hyewon, the older smile then she walk away.

'Kang Hyewon!!!!' yena internally scream.

"Let's go yenaa~" yena look at juri's hand at her elbow, she shrugged it off then she walk towards her car. 
 

"Aren't you going to open the door for me?" juri said. 

"You have your own hands." yena said as she get inside her car. 

"Tch." juri sneered. 




















 

The ride was fine, juri was just silent since yena  wasn't talking to her. Not so long they arrive at yena's house, They park their cars. 

Yena open the front door and was greeted by their maids, yena roam her eyes and saw yuri bowing down. Hyewon and yena had an eye contact then they nodded. 

"Ms. Choi, Ms. Kang they are all in the dining area." auntie kim said. 

"Thankyou auntie kim." 

"Oh! Jo yuri?" juri said as she look at the maids, yuri bowed. 

"Good evening ms. juri, yena, hyewon unnie" yuri said, juri smirked. 

'So she was yena's maid that's why yena was caring for her.' juri said. 

"Ah, Yuri can you put this in my room." Yena said then she give her backpack to yuri. 
 

"Don't make a scene juri." hyewon whispered to juri's ears before they walk towards the dining area. 

'Hyewon knew about yuri. Hmm.. I'll try hyewon unnie.' juri thought. 



 

"Hey mom, hello ms. kang mr. takashi." yena greeted.

"Hello mom, mrs, mr choi." hyewon greeted, her mom eye her to greet juri's dad but hyewon shrugged it off.

The maids are start to place the food in the table, Yena was trying to relax she know yuri can handle it but seeing juri how she look at yuri. 

It smell trouble.

Yuri was the one who pouring the drinks on their glasses. 

"Oh, I want you to meet my new maid. This is Yuri, she attending the same school as this kids." yena's mom pointed at the three. Yuri bowed and smile. 

"She's one of the top student." hyewon said. Yuri felt embarrassed.

"She's also the one who tutor yena in her math subject." yena's mom said.

"Eommaaaa!!" yena whined, all of them laughed. 

"Yuri you should tutor juri too." juri's dad said, juri frowned. 

"Juri you should be friend with yuri." hyewon's mom said. 

"yeah, whatever." juri whispered, yuri heard it.
 

"So when is your wedding?" yena's dad asked.
 

"Next month. This is the invitation." hyewon's mom said as she give the invitation card. 
 

"Congrats to the both of you. Come on let's cheers." They raise their glasses and they cheer toast.
 

"Ah, Yuri can you pour me a drink." juri said, yuri immediately pour the juice at juri's glass. Juri smiles then she 'accidentally' hit the glass and it drop to the floor. 

"omo." yena's mom gasped.

"I'm sorry, I accidentally hit it." juri said, yuri smiled.

"It's fine, I'm sorry for being careless." hyewon shake her head, yena saw everything. Yena was about to stand up but hyewon stop her.

"I'll just clean it up mrs choi. I'm sorry." Yena's mom smile.

"be careful dear." yuri nodded. 

"Juri be careful too." juri's dad said, juri rolled her eyes.

Yuri start to clean the mess, yena look at her then she sighed. Yuri silently squeal she got wounded by the broken glass, her mom
saw it and help her. 

"I'll be the one who clean this." yuri's mom said.

"No mom, I can handle this it's just a small wound, stay in the kitchen." 

 

"So where's sungmin?" 

"He said he was on his way." yena's mom said.
 

"So yena, Are you going to run your father's company after you graduate?" hyewon's mom said.

"No." yena said.

"Why?" 

"Just don't feel that I belong to that industry." yena said.

"She still not sure, Since sungmin still managing it." yena's mom said.

"But I hope she will." yena's dad said as she look at her daughter. 
 

"How about you hyewon?" 
 

"Yeah, I'll be managing the cafe of my mom." hyewon said. 

"Of course you will, you love cakes" yena said that all of them laughed. 
 

"Shut up choi!" hyewon said as she smile. 
 

All of them finished eating, yena, juri and hyewon's parents are drinking catching up with each other. While hyewon and juri are in the swimming pool area. 

"Why didn't you tell me that yuri's was just yena's maid?" juri said to hyewon.

"why would I tell you? We aren't even close." hyewon answer.

"I still have chance. Now that I know yuri was just yena's maid, she was caring towards her because she was her maid." juri smiled.

"Stop what you were planning." hyewon said as she sip on her drink. 

"I saw what you did to yuri." yena said as she came to the frame.

"What are you talking about?" 

"Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about." yena said. 

"Stop what ever you are planning to do. Let me tell you one thing." 

"I can't return the feelings you have for me." with that yena walk away.
 

"I told you to stop it." hyewon calmly sip on her juice, juri clench her fist.

'What so special about yuri that you two protect her' juri thought.

"But were on the same page aren't we?" hyewon stop sipping on her drink, juri smirked.

"You have feelings for yuri but yuri doesn't feel the same way." juri chuckles.
 

"Theres no difference between us." hyewon stand up.

"We do have." hyewon said.

"You know what the difference between us?" 

"I am not pathetic as you." juri frowned, hyewon walk away leaving juri alone. Juri grab a stone and throw it angrily.
















 

Hyewon was wondering around yena's house looking for yuri, Instead of yuri, Yena was the one she saw.

"Where's yuri?" hyewon asked.

"I don't know, I'm also looking for her maybe she's in the garden." yena said.

The both of them walk towards the garden and there they saw yuri treating her wound. Hyewon immediately run towards the younger. 

"Are you okay yul?" yuri was shock when hyewon grab her hand and look at the wound.

"I'm fine hyewon unnie it's just a small wound." yuri said as she pull her hand but hyewon pull it too. 

Hyewon was the one who disinfect yuri's wound while yena was just looking. Yuri didn't fight anymore and just let hyewon treat her wound. 

"Where's juri?" yuri asked.

"Why you still ask about her when she did this to you?" yena said, yuri look at her. 

"It's not her fault that she accidentally hit the glass." yuri smile, yena rolled her eyes. 

"I'm sorry for what juri did." hyewon apologize.

"It's fine. It's not a big deal." 
 

"Why are you so serious about it? Are you two worried about me?" yuri said.

"of course I am." they both said at the same time, yena and hyewon look at each other. yuri laughed. 

"You two look cute you know." Yena and hyewon frown. 

"NO WERE NOT!!" both older said together, yuri laughed again. 

Yuri stood up then she grab the olders and make it hold each other hands.

"Yaaah!" Hyewon and Yena pull their hands, Yena let out a disgust expression. Yuri was just laughing at them. 

 

Not so long the three of them go inside the mansion, The Kangs decided to call it a night.  Choi family bid a goodbye to the kangs.

"Thankyou for the dinner" hyewon bowed. Yena's parents just nodded.

"Take care hyewon unnie."yuri wave her hands, hyewon smiled. 

"Bye yena~~" Juri smile widely as she wave her hand, yena ignore it but yuri elbow her. Yena look at the younger girl. 

"Give her a wave." yuri whisper.

"No." yuri frowned at her.

"Fine." Yena wave back. 

The Kangs leave the choi's residence. 

"Thankyou for preparing today, You all did well~ You can rest now." Yena's mom said, the maids smile then bowed. 
 

"Yena unnie" yuri called yena out. 

"Hmm?" 

"Let's go out tomorrow" yuri said that make yena look at her.

"Ehh?" 

"I said I will treat me right?" 

"Is it okay tomorrow?" yuri said.

'I have a tryout tomorrow. I can't reject it when that's the reason I was wide awake last night. I'll just train next week.' 
 

"Yena unnie?" yuri called out, yena snap out.

"Ah-- eh.. wait." yuri nodded, yena pull out her phone.

Yena smiled then she put her phone in her pocket

Yena smiled then she put her phone in her pocket. 

"Okay tomorrow it is." yena smile, yuri smile back.

"Here." yuri look at the thing at yena's hand. 

"Apply it on your wounds. I'm sorry for what juri did." yena let a not so sweet smile. 
 

"I told you it's not a big deal." 

"Goodnight ms. choi--" yuri said, yena frown.

"I mean yenaaaaaa unnieee~" yuri cutely said, there yena froze in her spot as yuri walked away. 

"Did she just aegyo in front of me?" yena said as she squeal. 




 

Yena be like;

--------------------------------------------------------------A/N: DOUBLE UPDATEEEE!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'M STARTING TO USE MEME NOW 😭😭 AIGOOO        

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: DOUBLE UPDATEEEE!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH 
I'M STARTING TO USE MEME NOW 😭😭 AIGOOO