이십사

Maid for you

 

 

 

 

Yuri was busy arranging the papers for her client, It was peaceful not until Ryujin barged to her office.

 

 

 

"Yuri" Ryujin called the younger, Yuri look at her.

 

 

 

"What is it ryu?"

 

 

 

"Is it true?" 

 

 

 

"True what?" Yuri was confused, Ryujin show something on her phone that turn Yuri's face to frowned. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri immediately grab her coat and leave her office, leaving Ryujin puzzled. Ryujin just scratch her head as she shake her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DIRECTOR OF CGCOMPANY CHOI YENA IS ENGAGED WITH THE DIRECTOR's DAUGHTER OF KIM CORPORATE KIM HYUNG SEO. 

 

 

 

 

––

 

 

 

Yena was peacefully signing papers when her office door widely open and reveal a girl with a frowned on her face. 

 

 

 

Yena look at her door office and immediately drop the ballpen, Yena smile widely then she stand up and walk towards the said girl.

 

 

 

"Hey baby—Ouch." Yena groaned in pain when the said girl pinch her side. 

 

 

 

"Why are you so violent early in the morning? Is this because I didn't kiss you when I go to work?" Yena said as she cupped the girl face but the girl pouted.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, I'm late in the meeting. I'll just make up to you later at night." Yena smile.

 

 

 

 

"How about No?" The girl show something in her phone, Yena's eye widen and gulped. 

 

 

 

"I—"

 

 

 

"And You haven't denied it yet." The girl said with serious tone, Yena gulped as she met the girl flaming eyes. 

 

 

 

"It's nothing. Bibi's father company will be under our company, I don't know where that came from. Maybe they concluded that because they thought Bibi and I will be get married." Yena said, she held the girl hands to assure her.

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure?" Yena nodded.

 

 

 

 

"Yes! 1000% sure. So don't be jealous, You know I'm only crazy for you." Yena smiled as she pinch the girl's nose.

 

 

 

 

"You look like, You rush here just to confirmed it yourself."

 

 

 

"Ofcourse, I don't do share. I hate sharing." Yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"Aigooo. You're so cuteeee. Let me kiss you." Yena held the younger face and lean forward but.

 

 

 

"YAH! CHOI YEN—" The two was startled and immediately move away from each other.

 

 

 

"JO YURI???" Yuri close her eyes while Yena scratch her head. 

 

 

 

"Hi! Hyewon unnie. hehe" Yuri waved her hand, Hyewon eyes we're back and forth from Yuri to Yena.

 

 

 

 

"Are you two back together??" Hyewon asked.

 

 

 

 

"Yes?" Yena hesitate to answer.

 

 

 

 

"Why are you hesitating?" Yuri frowned at Yena.

 

 

 

"Yah! You're the one who said to take things slow, You still don't give me the label. So I don't know to answer." Yuri rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"but yeah, were basically back together." Yena beamed.

 

 

 

 

"And you didn't tell me???" Hyewon scoffs and walk towards Yena and held Yena's collar and fake choke her.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry unnie, I was the one who said that no one should know that we're back together." Hyewon look at Yuri as she stop fake choking Yena. 

 

 

 

"Why? Are you not sure on getting back to Yena with label?" Hyewon asked, Yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

"We asked the same thing kwangbae." Yena utter.

 

 

 

 

"No, It's not like that. I am just embarrassed of you guys. Not just you, also our friends yujin and chaewon unnie." Yuri sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo, You know your feelings is valid. You don't have to be embarrassed for everything that happen." Hyewon smile and patted Yuri's head, Yena remove Hyewon's hand on Yuri's head. 

 

 

 

 

"No touching." Yena said, Hyewon laughed.

 

 

 

 

"I am a married woman Yena. Gosh" The three of them laughed. 

 

 

 

 

"Deny it or you are sleeping on the sofa." Yuri suddenly utter between their laughter,Yena immediately call someone to deny the rumor. 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyewon left after confirming that the rumor wasn't true, Yena drove Yuri to her office.

 

 

 

"I'll pick you up later." Yuri nodded then she kissed Yena's cheeks.

 

 

 

"See you later." Yena nodded then Yuri open the car door then she bid a goodbye to Yena.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

Yuri was waiting outside their company building, She is waiting for Yena to arrive. 

 

 

 

"Yuri." The younger look behind her.

 

 

 

"Hey, Ryu~" 

 

 

 

"Are you waiting for someone?" Ryujin asked as she stood beside Yuri. The younger nodded and smile.

 

 

 

 

"I haven't seen you smile like that. Perhaps are you and Yena back together?" Ryujin said with a teasing look, Yuri felt shy and nodded.

 

 

 

 

"That's explain your reaction earlier, You look like you want to kill." Ryujin laughed. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! I'm not." Yuri pouted which Ryujin find so adorable.

 

 

 

"I'm glad you gain your happiness again yul. I'm glad you stop holding back." Ryujin smiled.

 

 

 

"And Thankyou for being honest that day." hen Ryujin look at Yuri's apologetic eyes. 

 

 

 

"You don't have to give me that look." Ryujin smiled and patted Yuri's head. 

 

 

 

"Thankyou for being understanding Ryu. I'll just set you up" 

 

 

 

 

"Deal." Ryujin offer Yuri a shake hands, Yuri accept it and they both laughed. 

 

 

 

They didn't notice that a car stops in front of them, not until the said person fake cough. 

 

 

 

"Hey, Yena." Ryujin utter as she pull her hands away from Yuri's hand, Yuri look to where Yena is. Yena just gave Ryujin a nod and look at Yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go?" Yena said, Yuri walked towards Yena's side, Yena wrapped her arms around Yuri's waist. 

 

 

 

 

"We'll go now Ryu. Take care going home." Ryujin smiled and nodded. 

 

 

 

 

Ryujin let them go out of her sight before going inside her own car. 

 

 

 

 

"Yena, You lucky bastard." Ryujin utter to herself before stepping on the gas and drove home. 

 

 

 

 

-- 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not going anywhere Yena." Yuri utter, Yena been holding her hands since they get inside the car. 

 

 

 

 

They already arrived at Yena's apartment and currently watching TV, Yena been so clingy to her. Yena pouted. 

 

 

 

 

"Ryujin hold it earlier, I'm washing her scent away." Yuri chuckles at Yena's statement and cupped the older face.

 

 

 

"You're cute" Yena's pout turn to smile as she look at Yuri.

 

 

 

"Thank you Yuri." Yena suddenly thank the younger.

 

 

 

"What are you thanking for." Yuri said as she pinching Yena's cheeks.

 

 

 

"For giving me a chance. I really don't know what to do that day, I'm on verge of giving up. I maybe sounds like I'm begging you that day, but I am desperate to win you back." Yena sincerely said as she look at Yuri's eyes.

 

 

 

"I love you so much Yul, Thank you for giving colors to my life again. And I promise to learn from my mistake." Yena kissed the younger forehead then they hug each other.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for neglecting you for the past 3 years. I was badly hurt, And my mistake that I am not able to be an understanding girlfriend." Yena shakes her head.

 

 

 

"No, Don't say that. You understand me well. I took you for granted." Yena said as she look apologetic.

 

 

 

"But still, I'm sorry. We should have just compromised. Break Up should not be the choice back then. And I thought that choice would be better." Yuri said as she lean at Yena's chest and rest her head.

 

 

 

"It's all in the past now. Let's just start again. With more matured thinking." Yena said as she kissed Yuri's forehead again. 

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou for not giving up on me." 

 

 

 

 

"My drunk is so dramatic sorry for saying I'm giving up on you." They both laughed.

 

 

 

"But you don't know how much happy it brought to my heart when I saw you in my apartment the next day." Yena smiled.

 

 

 

"Ugh!! Don't make me remember it. It's embarrassing." Yuri hide her blushing face on Yena's neck. 

 

 

 

"If only I knew Bibi was the trigger, I should have brought her a year after." Yena laughed, Yuri pinch Yena's side. 

 

 

 

"Tch. I hate you." Yuri pouted as she pull her body away from the older.

 

 

 

"I know You love me too." Yena smile then she peck on Yuri's lips which surprised the younger, Yena run towards her room and Yuri running after her. 

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

(What happen that day.)

 

 

 

Yena was sleeping peacefully not until the sunlight wakes her up, The older slowly opening her eyes, she roamed her eyes around and saw her apartment clean.

 

 

 

She sat down as she held her head which was aching because of too much beer she drunk. Which had her frowned was how her apartment so clean when she knows she drink last night.

 

 

 

"Did I call for an ajhumma to clean?" Yena said as she remembering what happen.

 

 

 

"ah, nevermind, my head is aching." Yena said as she stood up while her eyes close and walk towards the kitchen. 

 

 

She knows her apartment so even her eyes close she knows where things places. Yena grab a cold water then she sat down on the chair.

 

 

 

"Arrggghh. this headache." Yena said as she drink the water straight.

 

 

 

"That's because you drunk too much." Upon hearing the voice, Yena immediately open her eyes and saw Bibi wearing an apron.

 

 

 

"Oyy!" Yena was surprised when she saw Bibi at her kitchen.

 

 

 

"When did you arrived?" Yena asked.

 

 

 

"When you are still asleep." Bibi said.

 

 

 

"Why did you drink too much. You know you are not that young to drink that much." 

 

 

 

"Yeah. Whatever. But thankyou for cleaning my apartment." Yena said, Bibi frowned.

 

 

 

"Huh? Your apartment was clean when I got here." Yena frowned then she suddenly remember.

 

 

 

"Yuri.." Yena whisper. 

 

 

 

Yena stood up but before she can go to her room, A figure rubbing her eyes came out of Yena's room. Yena stared at her and their eyes met. 

 

 

 

"Are your head okay?" Yuri asked with concern written on her face. 

 

 

 

 

Yena was speechless.

 

 

 

 

"How.." before Yena could utter, Bibi entered the scene.

 

 

 

 

"Hey Yena, I cooked hangover soup for you." The two of them look at Bibi. 

 

 

 

"I saw there's an ingredients for hangover soup in you fridge so I cooked it." Bibi smiled.

 

 

 

"Oh! Yuri you're here." Bibi greeted.

 

 

 

"Yuri I—" Yuri rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

The three of them sat at the dining table, Yuri and Bibi are beside each other while Yena was across them. 

 

 

They were peacefully eating not until Yuri and Bibi gave Yena a peace of beef, Yena look at the two and awkwardly smile.

 

 

 

"Eat that, It will help you to gain energy." That's what Bibi said then she smile widely, on the other hand Yuri was glaring and rolling her eyes on Yena. 

 

 

 

'Oh ghad! Why is this happening.' Yena thought. 

 

 

 

"Drink this after. I know you have a bad hangover." Bibi gave Yena the hangover drink, Yuri could only roll her eyes but of course she didn't make it obvious. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, Thankyou Bibi." Yena smiled.

 

 

 

After they eat together, Bibi bid a goodbye to them since she only go to Yena's apartment to know if the older is okay.

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou for the food." Yena thank Bibi, the older shakes her head.

 

 

 

"No problem. Just rest if your head still aching." Bibi said as she carries Yena's head, Yena startled at the sudden action but just smile at Bibi. 

 

 

"Sorry, I can't drive you home. Yuri's here can't let her be alone." Bibi smiled and nodded.

 

 

"Take care. Message me when you get home." Yena said as Bibi already walked away from her door. 

 

 

 

Upon closing the door, Yena look at Yuri who's sitting at the living room, arm cross and a frowned on her face. 

 

 

 

"Hey, Are you okay? Don't you have work today?" Yena asked in concern tone, Yuri look at her and rolled eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was rather confused at what Yuri's acting infront of her. She sat beside the younger but not too close since it may gave uncomfortable to the younger. 

 

 

 

 

"Err.. Thankyou for cleaning my apartment. Just tell me if you need anything, I'll give it."" Yena said as she awkwardly smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hm.. Do you mind if I ask?"

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing in my apartment, In my room to be exact? How ddid you get in?" Yena said.

 

 

 

 

"My mom told me to give you the food she cooked. And your door was unlock so I got in since you didn't answer." Yuri answers then Yuri turn her body around directed to Yena.

 

 

 

 

"And why Bibi knows your apartment passcode? I remember I lock the door." Yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"Ahh, that...." Yena scratch her nape.

 

 

 

 

"We know each other apartment passcode since we both trespasses our home. Yeah." Yena said, Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

"Tch." Yena was confused why Yuri is acting that way.

 

 

 

 

"Don't you have work?" Yena asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why? You want me to leave and call Bibi to spend time with you?" Yena was taken aback to what Yuri have said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you being like this?" Yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

"And heck no. I was just asking. I rather spend time with you than her." Yena said, Yuri rolled her eyes but deep inside she's melting.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you even thinking like that." Yena said as she look away from Yuri's stare.

 

 

 

 

 

"Because I am jealous."  Yena felt her bone crack because her head speed turn to Yuri's direction. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes. I am Jealous, Heck I want to ripped your lips when you are smiling sweetly to her." Yuri said as she was glaring at Ye na.

 

 

 

 

"I wasn't smiling sweetly to her." 

 

 

 

 

"She even cooked the food I was supposed to cooked." Yuri pouted, Yena can't help but to smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah.. Tell me."

 

 

 

 

"Do you still love me?" Yena asked.

 

 

 

 

"Should I be this jealous If I don't love you? Gosh Choi Yena." Yuri said, Yena then smile sweetly to her.

 

 

 

 

"Are you coming back to me now?" Yena look at Yuri like a lost puppy that want her owner to claim her as her. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri nodded. That nod makes Yena heart go crazy. That nod confirms that Yuri's coming back to her. 

 

 

 

"I realized that I am just in denial to myself because I was badly hurt last time. Also I realized the more I denied it, the more hurt you get." Yuri said then she held Yena's face.

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't see you hurting Yena... I shouldn't cause you pain like what I felt that time." Yena was in tears, Yuri was so precious and she hurt her.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Yul. I was so stupid" Yena said then she held Yuri's hand that's on her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, You are stupid. And I still love you even you are stupid." Yuri smiled, they both genuinely smile to each other, no more awkwardness. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll treat you better this time Yul." 

 

 

 

 

"I love you." Yena said then she kissed Yuri's forehead. 

 

 

 

 

"I love you too." Yuri said then she held Yena's collar and pull Yena towards her then she peck on the older's lip. 

 

 

 

 

Yena felt her cheeks heated, She wasn't used to Yuri initiate the first move. 

 

 

 

 

"When did you become this bold?" Yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

"When Bibi arrived." Yuri said then she pushed Yena away. The older just smiled the  she snuggles on Yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You don't have to be jealous of her. She knows that I love you so much." Yena said then she pinch Yuri's cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tch." 

 

 

 

 

 

"If I ever see you sweetly smiling to her or any other girls, I'll ripped that lips of yours." Yuri threaten. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes. Ms Jo! I only smile sweetly to you." Yena said, They ended up cuddling together that day with a happy hearts.

 

 

 

 

——

 

A/N: HIIIIIII UWU UWU UWU 

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER. 

Thankyou for supporting this book until the very end huhuh.

 

I hope you guys still good and healthy. 

Heck I am so happy today because of YULYEN 😭😭 

 

I miss YURI so bad, I miss YULYEN then there's YENA who posted IG story with YURI, my heart couldn't be more happy 🧡💛