다섯번째장

Maid for you


Yena and Yuri was on their way to Hanlim, It was a silent car ride. Yuri was looking outside then she look at yena when they passed by the book store.

"Yena unnie.. The bookstore is right there." yena just continue driving.

"You should just drop me off at the bookstore yena unnie." yuri said.
 

"I don't wanna make a scene. Like when I was in hyewon unnie car." yena smile.

"Don't mind them. If they talk bad about you, I'll make sure to make them shut up." yena said as they enter hanlim's gate. 

Yena's car enter the gate then she park it. Yena unbuckle her seatbelt then was about to open her car door but then she look at yuri.

"Why you still on your seatbelt?" Yena said.

"I'll just go after you." the older sighed then she lean forward.

It makes the younger breathless on how close their gap is. Yena smile at the younger reaction, yena unbuckle yuri's seatbelt.

"You'll get used to it. You will come to school with me, and you will go home to school with me." yuri look at yena's eyes.

"And that's an order. Now get out." yena smiled as she pull herself away. Yuri heavily sighed.

'Be still you stupid heart.' yuri said.
 

Yena was the first one to come out, and she was greeted by yujin who just got out from her car.

"Hey there bud!" yujin wave.

"Hey!" yena walked towards her then do their shake hands.

Not so long yuri come out from yena's car, yujin notice her wave her hand. Yuri did wave her hand too. All people at the school ground start whispering, yuri lower her head. The older notice it and was about to walk towards the latter.

"Wear this. So you won't hear anything they say." hyewon out of nowhere come out and put the earphone on yuri's ears.

Yuri smiled then mouthed 'thankyou'.

"I'll accompany yuri to her room." hyewon said when she turn her body where yena and yujin was.

Yena smile and nodded, then yena start walking to their building with yujin. 


















 

"Hey duckie!" 

"what is it kwangbae?" yena said as she start fixing her things, their last subject just ended.

"Did your parent already said to you that we will be having a dinner at your house?" yena stop what she was doing then she look at hyewon.

"Not yet. They just landed, maybe they will tell me later when I got home." hyewon nodded.

"I just wanna give you head ups." 

"Huh? Why? Is there any important things that you want me to know?" yena said curiously.

"You know juri right." yena nodded.

"And You know my mom was divorce, unfortunately It happen to be juri's dad who's my mom going to marry." hyewon said.
 

"Okay, So what do you want me to do?" 
 

"You know that juri likes you so much, and Yuri was your maid. She might get rude to yuri." yena remember.
 

"Aigoo, right. But don't worry I won't let juri hurt yuri again." yena assured.

"I know you wont. But We can't predict juri. I just want to say that we should protect yuri." yena smiled.
 

"I take note of that."
 

"Let's protect yuri." hyewon smiled then tapped yena's shoulder.

"I'll go home now. Take care of yuri." yena rolled eyes.

"You don't need to remind me." hyewon chuckles.
























 

Yena parked her car, Yuri unbuckle her seatbelt and open the car door. The two got inside choi's mansion, they were greeted by yuri's mother.

"Good evening ms. yena." yuri's mom bowed, while yuri kissed her mom's cheeks.

"Eomma!! Appa!!" Yena shouted as she run towards the living room and gave her mom and dad a hug.

"Yo duckie. Mom got us this." sungmin said as she throw the yellow t-shirt to yena.

"Thanks mooom"

"Ah, auntie kim here that's for the maids distribute it." auntie kim nodded and bow.
 

"Right attention." yena's mom get the maid attention.
 

"Tomorrow dinner I want you to prepare foods, Like the usual we were having a dinner with the Kangs." their maid nodded. 
























 

Yena can't sleep she decided to go out. Yena was walking in their garden to get some fresh air. 

"Yena unnie." yena was startled when her maid called her, the older place her hand on her heart.

"What the he--- Yuri you startled me."

"I'm sorry~" yuri show a peace sign, the older smile at the younger cuteness.

"What are you doing out here yena unnie?" yuri said as she walk beside yena.
 

"Shouldn't I be the one who asked you that ms. Jo yuri?" yena stop on her track and lean closer, yuri gulped.

"I cant s-le-ep. How about you? What are you doing out here?" yena start walking again.
 

"Same. I can't sleep too."yuri looked at the older girl.

"Yena unnie. Mrs. Choi said that the Kangs will have a a dinner here tomorrow right?" yuri asked curiously, yena nodded.

"Is it Hyewon unnie's family?" yena nodded again.

"Why? Are you excited to see kwangbae?" yena frown.

"N-o.. I'm just curious.. yeah.." yena chuckles.

"Be careful tomorrow." yuri look at the older.

"Why? It's only hyewon unnie's family.. Is kang rude?" yena shake her head.

"No, Kangs are kind. But you know, hyewon's mom is marrying another man. And It happen to be juri's dad." yuri make a 'o' shape with .

"No need to be worried unnie, I can handle it." yuri said confidentlly.

"I did not say I am worried." yena chuckles.

"but you sounds like.."yuri whispered as she pouted.

"Wanna go grab some ice cream?" yuri pout turn to smile.

"Eungggg~~" yuri continuously nodded.

"Let's go." yena grab yuri's hand and intertwined it. Yuri was caught of guard at the sudden skinship. The younger can't help but to blush as she look at their hands.










 

Not so long after they grab some ice cream, they decided to go home. They were walking side by side. Yena looked at Yuri who's enjoying her ice cream. 

"Yuri you mind if I ask?" yuri signal the older to continue.

"Are you really jihoon's ex?" yuri nodded.

"How? He's the biggest why you ended up being with him??" yuri laugh at yena's reaction.

"The first time I saw him, I had a crush on him. I was working in the cafe. He asked my number then you know I gave it because he's my crush." 

"He's sweet and kind. but it turn out that it was all just an act to get in my pants." yena gritted her teeth after hearing it.
 

"It was all just a dare from his friends to hit me up. I loved him but I'm not idiot to fall for their trap, so I break up with him." 

"Such a ing . I'm glad you broke up with him." yuri laugh.

"I'm glad too." yuri said then she ate her ice cream.
 

Even at the cold weather, they were eating ice cream. Yena already finish her ice cream, Yuri was still happily eating her ice cream. To Yena it's was a nice view to look at, seeing yuri this happy just because of an ice cream. 

"And were home!" yuri said as they reach the front door.

"Thankyou for treating me ice cream yena unnieee~ I'll treat you too next time." yuri said as she smile.

"I'll go to my room now yena unnie~ Goodnight~" yuri turned around but yena was fast to caught yuri's hand and pulled her into a hugged. 

"just 1 minute." yuri froze at their position, yena just hug her.

"I'll be looking forward to your treat." yena said through yuri's ears then she kissed the top of yuri's head as she pulled out from the hug.
 

Yuri was froze in her spot while yena get inside. Yuri can totally heard her heart crazily beating, yuri held her heart remembering the scene. 

 

Meanwhile...

 

Yena who got inside her room immediately close the door and lock it. Yena throw her body at the soft mattress.
 

"I'm crazy. Why did I do that?!!!" yena said as she remember what she did.

"aaaiiissshhh! I am losing my mind." yena held her heart that beating so fast, yena stand up and look at the mirror.

"You!" yena pointed at herself at the mirror.

"What the hell was that!! jUsT oNe mInUTe. You sound so desperate." yena mocked herself. 

"Now I am talking myself. Myghadnis I need to sleep." yena lay down and close her eyes.

        


Yuri at her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------A/N: HAPPY YULYEN DAAAAY!! UPDATE FOR Y'ALL ! ! ! ! ! ! !        


--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: HAPPY YULYEN DAAAAY!! UPDATE FOR Y'ALL ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I'll try to double update to today. uwu