이십삼

Maid for you

 

 

"Ryu-ryuuu. Do I make you wait too long?" Ryujin shake her head and smiled.

 

 

 

 

"No, Just on time." Yuri nodded as she sat beside ryujin. 

 

 

 

Ryujin was looking at Yuri since the younger look beautiful as ever, as if her hand has a mind she tucked the strand of hair that covering yuri's face behind her ears.

 

 

 

Yuri was flustered when Ryujin do that, she felt her heart beat race. The two of them look away from each other when a sudden cough startled them. 

 

 

 

"Ms. Kim , You are already here. You are here too Ms. Choi" Ryujin said as both of them bowed. 

 

 

 

All of them sat down, Yuri pull out the contract that need to be sign by their buyer which is Bibi. Upon giving the contract, Ryujin was the one who explain to Bibi everything.

 

 

 

'Why she looks like she's in bad mood?' Yuri thought when she notice the expression of Yena's face. 

 

 

 

Bibi signed the contract and shake both Yuri and Ryujin hands. On the other hand Yena was just silent the whole time. 

 

 

 

"Are you done? Lets go." Yena said coldly before walking away which make all of them look at her. 

 

 

 

"Sorry about Yena's attitude. She's jolly when we're on our way but when she enter here, her mood suddenly get sour.

 

 

 

"But thanks to the both of you. See you around." Bibi said before following Yena.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry." Ryujin suddenly utter.

 

 

 

"Why are you sorry?" 

 

 

 

"Ah– nothing. I just felt saying sorry." Ryujin said before going out of the company. Yuri sighed, Yena's expression keeps coming through her mind.

 

 

 

'Her expression says jealousy. Is he jealous about Ryujin and Bibi?' Yuri thought. 

 

 

 

 

"Ahhhh I don't know." Yuri said before going out of the company. 

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

 

"Yena." 

 

 

 

 

"hm?" yena answer without looking at Bibi.

 

 

 

"You keep sighing. Whats wrong?" Yena sighed once more.

 

 

 

"Nothing. I'm fine." Yena answer.

 

 

 

"Is it about what you saw inside their office don't you?" Bibi said which made Yena turn to her.

 

 

 

"Jealous?" Bibi said, Yena sighed again. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm afraid." Yena utter.

 

 

 

"Bibi-ah.. I'm afraid." Yena said.

 

 

 

"I saw it." 

 

 

 

"I saw what I've been afraid of." Yena said, Bibi start hugging Yena, the younger place her head on Bibi's shoulder.

 

 

 

"She's slowly developing feelings for Ryujin." Yena said then she gulp.

 

 

 

 

"Bibi.. What should I do?" Yena said, Bibi sighed she let yena rest her head to her shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aisshh, Why mom suddenly want me to deliver this to Yena." Yuri said when she's arrived at Yena's apartment. 

 

 

 

 

Right Yena's rented an apartment near Yuri's house since the latter has a business in Busan. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri pressed the door bell, but the door hasn't open yet, she knocked but no one answer. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is she not home?" Yuri asked herself. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena?" Yuri called the older name, But still no one is answering. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri tried to open the door bye pushing the door knob to her surprised the door was open, Yuri frowned. 

 

 

 

 

"She didn't even lock her door? what if there's thief. Aisshh" Yuri said then she go inside the apartment. 

 

 

 

 

Upon Yuri's arrival inside Yena's apartment, she saw In-can bottles scattered on the floor, there she saw Yena laying on her sofa. Looks like the older was already drunk with the amount of In-can beer on the floor. 

 

 

 

Yuri sighed before picking up the scattered In-can bottled, Upon arriving where Yena was, the younger admire the older's face. 

 

 

 

"She looks exhausted, did she overwork herself?"Yuri asked herself as she sighed, She was about to pick up the remaining In-can bottle when—

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah."

 

 

 

"Is that you?" 

 

 

 

The younger look at the older once more, she saw how Yena's lips pouted as she utter the word

 

 

 

"I miss you.."

 

 

 

"I miss everything about you..." Yena utter, her eyes are closed, Yuri thought Yena must be having dream. 

 

 

 

"I miss feeling you warmth." 

 

 

 

"I miss when you singing to me to sleep." 

 

 

 

"I miss fooling around you yuri ah~" Yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

Yena reached out Yuri's hand and hold it, even though her eyes close, she grab Yuri's hand. 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah~ Do you have feelings for ryujin now?" Yena pouted while the younger frowned. 

 

 

 

 

"Where did you get that information?" Yuri asked, even though she's expecting that the older will ignore. 

 

 

 

 

"I feel it." That's when Yena open her eyes. 

Yuri immediately stand up and pull her hands away that yena was holding.

 

 

 

 

 

"You never look at Ryujin like that."

 

 

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

 

 

"In your office." Yena sighed and close her eyes again. 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here anyway?" Yena asked as she sat down while holding her head.

 

 

 

"My mom ask me to give this to you since you are alone and you might eat just ramen." Yuri said as she give the Tupperware with foods.

 

 

 

 

Yena nodded as she stand up and walk towards her fridge to get some beer again. Yuri frowned when she saw Yena holding a can of beer again, She thought Yena get some water. 

 

 

 

"Hey, stop drinking. You already drunk enough." Yuri shouted but not so loud, Yena just chuckles before chugging it. Yuri gets irritated and snatch the can from Yena's hand. 

 

 

 

"Yah." Yena sighed, she decided to sat down again then she look at Yuri. 

 

 

 

 

"Give me the can Yuri." 

 

 

 

"No. You better sleep now Yena." Yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

"Now, You sounds like a girlfriend." 

 

 

 

 

"Fine. I won't drink in one condition." Yuri frowned as she saw Yena's smile. 

 

 

 

 

"What?" Yuri said. 

 

 

 

 

"Stay here with me tonight." Yena might sounds so desperate but she just need Yuri to be her side even just for a night. 

 

 

 

 

"No." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then give me the can." Yena stretch her hands and gesture Yuri to give it to her. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri gave the can to Yena which make the older bitterly smile and sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"Is this how much you hate being with me?" Yena utter as she chugs the drink, Yuri sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Should I just give up Yul?" Yena's voice almost crack when she utter Yuri's nickname while Yuri felt a pain in her heart. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tell me to give up on you one last time, then I'll let you go." Yena smile, but eyes don't lie. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tell me Yul. I really want to end this pain I'mm feeling right now." 

 

 

 

 

"I love you so much that I get to the point that I don't know what to do anymore." Yena said as she rested the back of her head on the sofa, then tears falls down which she immediately wipe.

 

 

 

 

"It's getting late Yul. You better go home, sorry I can't drive you home, I am a mess right now." Yena said.

 

 

 

 

"Please, lock the door when you left. thankyou." Yena said then she lay down at the sofa, She don't want to sleep on her bed since it feels lonely. 

 

 

 

 

Yena fall asleep as soon as she lay down since the alcohol already effects on her. Yuri observed the older and sighed.

 

 

 

Yuri get a blanket in Yena's room and place the blanket on the older, Yuri caresses the older's head and sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry for causing this pain to you baby"

 

 

––

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.