Epilogue

Maid for you

 

 

 

"CHOI YENA!!! CHOI YOOJUNG!!" 

 

 

 

 

"MOOOM ITS NOT ME!!! IT'S APPA'S IDEAAAA!" 

 

 

 

"YAH!! WE DID IT TOGETHER WHY ARE YOU JUST BLAMING ME?" 

 

 

 

The Choi's was currently running outside their house, Yuri running after her wife and child. 

 

 

 

Yuri was angry, her wife and daughter made a mess in the kitchen. The two were making  volcano experiment, Yoojung put a little bit too much baking soda. Of course the two were happy at the result since it's flowing like a volcano but then It over flow the kitchen counter, what makes them even more panic is Yuri saw it. Before they could clean they run away because Yuri's eyes was glaring at them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YOU TWO STOP OR ELSE I'LL LOCK THE ARCADE ROOM." Yuri shouted as she stop chasing the two and catching her breath.

 

 

 

 

Yena and Yoojung stops then they look at each other, they both run towards Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Heheh, Baby It's my fault. I'm sorry" Yena said as she held Yuri's hand.

 

 

 

"Mommy It's my fault too. I'm sorry." Yoojung look at Yuri with puppy eyes as she held to Yuri's other hand. 

 

 

 

 

"We're sorry, Don't lock the arcade round." Yena said as she was pleading, Yoojung also plead. 

 

 

 

 

"AWWWW/OUCH" Yena and her daughter squeal as Yuri pinch both of their ears.

 

 

 

 

"Why are you even do that thing?" Yuri said as she still pinching the two.

 

 

 

"It was Appa's Idea. I agree because it's cool." Yoojung scrunch her nosed as Yuri still holding her ears

 

 

 

"Yah! You are the one who put too much baking soda that's why it explode that much." Yena said to her daughter.

 

 

 

"Aisshhhh"

 

 

 

"Hey honey don't be mad at us." Yena said as she side hug her wife. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey! What are you guys doing?" The three of them looks at the car passing by. 

 

 

 

"Hyewon-Auntyyyy" "Kwangbaeee" Yena and her daughter calls Hyewon's name.

 

 

 

 

Hyewon parked her car first, Hyewon was with her family. Eunbi and Mingyu their son.

 

 

 

 

"Is that how you guys bonding?" Hyewon said as she laughed at what she's seeing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The two of you, You will clean the mess you started. You won't be playing any arcade for 2 weeks." Yuri said then she pull away her hands from their ears.

 

 

 

"2 WEEKS??? NOOOOO" Yoojung and Yena said in chorus. 

 

 

 

 

"2 weeks!! YESSSS" Yuri smiled, The two pouted.

 

 

 

"Ghad! You look like me but you got Yena's attitude. NOW CLEAN." Yuri said, All of them laughed except the two pouting.

 

 

 

 

"FINE!" Yoojung pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

Yena and Yoojung was cleaning the mess they made, Yena and her daughter was bickering non-stop, Yuri who was hearing it rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

Yuri placed a juice and snack on the table where Kang's was.

 

 

 

"You got two troublemakers right there." Eunbi said, Yuri nodded.

 

 

 

"Yes unnie, My head is aching because of that two. But glad that Yoojung was a cheerful girl like Yena." Yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"Mommy! We're done cleaning!!!" Yoojung shouted but not too loud.

 

 

 

"Take a bath first. Ghad! Yena look at Yoojung shirt." Yena just laughed.

 

 

 

"We will take a bath first. Don't be so grumpyyyy" Yena said as she pinch Yuri's cheeks.

 

 

 

"Kwangbae, When will Yujin and Chaewon is coming?" 

 

 

 

"They said they on their way." Yena nodded.

 

 

 

 

"Excuse us first." Yena said, The others just nodded. 

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

Yoojung and Yena already done taking a bath, Yena was putting clothes to Yoojung then her phone vibrates she look at it. 

 

 

 

"Your aunty Yujin and Chaewon with their family arrived." Yoojung beamed.

 

 

"Is Doyeon with Aunty chaewon" Yena chuckles then she nodded.

 

 

 

"What's with the smile?" Yena asked as she fix Yoojung shirt.

 

 

 

 

"Nothiiing!" Yoojung said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Eyyy, You have crush on Aunty chaewon's daughter? My baby is growing too fast, " Yoojung felt embarrassed.

 

 

 

 

"Apppppa" Yoojung whined, Yena just chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"You know how to get embarrassed now." Yena teased.

 

 

 

 

"Let's go. They were waiting for us." Yena said.

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

"Hey guys! Glad you made it." Yena greeted as they go down the stairs.

 

 

 

"Yoojunggg ah~" Yujin squeal as she carries little Yoojung.

 

 

 

"Hello aunty Yena." Doyeon greeted, Yena patted Doyeon's head. Doyeon was Chaewon and Minjoo's daughter. 

 

 

 

 

"C'mon guys let's eat." Yuri said, then all of them come to the dining table. 

 

 

 

"I'm sitting beside doyeooon" Mingyu utter, Yoojung rolled her eyes and sulked.

 

 

 

Mingyu already sat beside Doyeon, Doyeon smiled at him then the little girl look to where Yoojung was.

 

 

 

"Sit here Yoojung!" Doyeon patted the seat beside her, Yoojung's face light up then she sat beside the girl. 

 

 

 

 

"Ohhhhh~ We have a love triangle here don't we?" Yujin said, They all laughed.

 

 

 

"I still remember Yena and Hyewon fighting for Yuri, but now it's their daughter and son fighting" Yena and Hyewon playfully punch Yujin. 

 

 

 

 

"Good all times." Yujin said, Hyewon and Yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

"So chaewon? Who do like to be your in-laws?" Yena said, Yuri pinch her side which make her squeal.

 

 

 

 

"I'm just asking." Yena said.

 

 

 

"None." Chaewon stick her tongue out. They all laughed. 

 

 

 

 

"Tch. No fun." Yena stick her tongue out too. 

 

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

Doyeon, Yoojung and Mingyu was playing outside, Yena built a mini playground for Yoojung because she is rich af. 

 

 

 

Yena with Yujin,Hyewon and Chaewon was in the garden near the playground so the three children have a look out, while their wife are in the living room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin when will you planning to get married?" Yena asked.

 

 

 

"Aren't you and Wonyoung are almost 8 years?" Chaewon added.

 

 

 

"About that.. I already asked her parents about it." Yujin bitterly smiled.

 

 

 

 

"And????" Hyewon said.

 

 

 

"Don't tell me, They still don't want you to be their in-laws?? Aren't you prove yourself to them?" Yena frowned. 

 

 

 

 

"They rejected me." Yujin sighed.

 

 

 

"What?" The three said in chorus.

 

 

 

"Tch." 

 

 

 

 

"Just propose to wonyoung already. Wonyoung was the one you will marry not them, I know Wonyoung also want to settled but her parents just a hindrance to you and wonyoung." Yena said, Hyewon and Chaewon nodded.

 

 

 

"Do you think she will accept it? But she said she wants her parents to agree first before I propose to her. She said that when we're on our first year." Yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"People change Yujin. Try to give it a shot, if wonyoung still want her parents acceptance before proposing then just keep proving you deserve wonyoung." Yujin nodded.

 

 

 

"I'll take note of that. Thankyou unnies." Yujin smiled.

 

 

 

"How about you guys? Are you planning giving that three a sibling?" Yujin asked as they look at the three children playing. 

 

 

 

"Eunbi and I already talk about that and she said she's fine with it. We already go to the doctor and were just waiting for her egg to be fertilized." Hyewon said.

 

 

 

"You?"

 

 

 

"Minmin is not yet ready, You know how she struggled when she give birth to Doyeon." Chaewon laughed.

 

 

 

"Right." Yujin agreed.

 

 

 

"How about you Yena?"

 

 

 

"We talked about it with Yoojung, and my daughter said to give her sibling when she turn 10 so she can take care of him/her." Yena said.

 

 

 

"Aww that's so sweet." 

 

 

 

"Yeah, then when her sibling grow old, I bet they will be bickering nonstop." All of them laughed.

 

 

 

"Yeah, Like how You and Yuri bickers a lot." Yena smile as she nodded.

 

 

 

"What are you guys laughing about?" Their wives enter the scene.

 

 

 

"Nothing. Just talking about giving this three a sibling." Yena answer. 

 

 

 

 

All of them look at their children, what make them laughed when Mingyu was holding to Doyeon's hand then Yoojung glared at Mingyu.

 

 

 

 

Then Doyeon look at Yoojung and held her hand then she smile to Yoojung which make the latter soften.

 

 

 

"Oh god! Not the Choi!" Chaewon said when her daughter take the first move to Choi's daughter.

 

 

 

 

"YAH YAH YAH" Yena said, They all laughed. 

 

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

The sun is about to go down, The Kims and Kang already bid a goodbye to the Chois. Yujin was the first one to go since she still gonna pick Wonyoung up. 

 

 

 

"Did you have fun today?" Yoojung nodded.

 

 

 

"Yes mom!" 

 

 

 

"You should wash up, before you go to sleep okay?" Yuri said, Yoojung run to her room to wash up.

 

 

 

 

"Hey baby~" Yena wrapped her arms around her wife's waist, she just finished washing up.

 

 

 

They been married for 8 years. Upon getting back together, Yena didn't waste any more time and proposed to you Yuri as she plan before they broke up.

 

 

 

 

Yena planted kisses around Yuri's shoulder which tickles the younger. Yuri softly pushed the latter away.

 

 

 

"Yena! our daughter might come in." Yena rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"She's in the bathroom. I just want one kiss." Yena gave Yuri a mischievous smile. 

 

 

 

Yena leaned forward and capture her wife's lips, Yuri gladly kiss her back, The younger place her hands on Yena's nape while the older take a grip on Yuri's . 

 

 

 

Yena smiled through their kisses.

 

 

 

"Oh My God!!!!" They both startled when their daughter's voice echoed throughout the room. 

 

 

 

Yuri pushed Yena away, The older just chuckles. Then she just wrapped her arms around Yuri's waist.

 

 

 

What makes Yena chuckles is Yoojung covering her eyes with her hands.

 

 

 

"Are you two done kissing?" Yoojung said.

 

 

 

"Not Yet." "Yes" They both said it at the same time, Yuri pinch Yena's arms.

 

 

 

"You can open your eyes now baby." Yuri said, Yoojung removed her hands that was on her eyes.

 

 

 

"I'm just here to say goodnight." Yoojung beamed.

 

 

 

"Goodnight baby~" Yuri said then she kissed the latter forehead.

 

 

 

"Goodnight Yoodaeng~" Yena patted her daughter's head. 

 

 

 

"Better lock the door next time, I don't want to see it again." Yoojung said made her parents laugh.

 

 

 

"Your mom can't handle my charm. We will lock the door next time." Yena said. 

 

 

 

"Goodnight! Mom and Appa!" Yoojung smiled before she lock and closed the door then she go to her room. 

 

 

 

"Yoodaeng is growing too fast." Yuri said then a tears fall down her cheeks.

 

 

 

"Aigooo, my wifey is getting emotional~" Yena said as she hugged her wife then she wiped her tears.

 

 

 

"Yoodaeng is just growing but you were crying like this, what about when she got married, Bet you will cry an ocean." Yena said lifting up the mood, Yuri chuckles then she buried her head on Yena's neck.

 

 

 

"I just can't believed that our baby is not a baby anymore." Yena kissed the top of Yuri's forehead.

 

 

 

"We can make Yoodaeng a sibling so we have a new baby" Yuri pinch her wife side.

 

 

 

"But Yoodaeng will always be our baby even if she turned 60" Yena said which make Yuri chuckles. 

 

 

 

"I love you Yul, I am so happy for the entire years I am with you." 

 

 

 

"The moment we got together"

 

 

 

"When we got back together."

 

 

 

"When we got married to each other."

 

 

 

"And when Yoojung come to our life." 

 

 

 

 

"I am more than happy." 

 

 

 

 

"Because you we're there besides." Yena said then she cupped her wife's cheeks.

 

 

 

"I wasn't able to thank chaewon for recommending you to be our maid." 

 

 

 

"I am happy too Yena~" Yuri said then she kissed tip of Yena's nose.

 

 

 

"Even though you are annoying since day 1." 

 

 

 

 

"You love me because of that." Yena pinch Yuri's nose.

 

 

 

 

"From being maid to being my wife real quick." Yena smiled as she embraced her wife.

 

 

 

 

"And now, I am more like your maid." Yena utter.

 

 

 

 

"You marry me. So you better obey me." Yuri said, Yena rolled her eyes before leaning towards the latter and kiss her lips.

 

 

 

Both of them shared a passionate kiss, Love was the one who make them strongest. They couldn't be more happy than being with each other arms. 

 

 

 

"I love you Choi Yuri." Yena said between their kisses.

 

 

 

"I love you too Choi Yena." Yuri said it back before continuing their kisses.

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

 

"MOOOOOOOM YOOJUNG UNNIE KEEPS BOTHERING ME." The little girl said. 

 

 

 

"Yoooodaeng!! Stop bothering your sister." Yuri shouted from the kitchen. 

 

 

 

"Bleeeeeh." Yoojung sister more.

 

 

 

 

"Fine. You won't stop. I'll tell Doyeon unnie that you give your phone number to Elly unnie." Her sister said. 

 

 

 

"YAH!!! Don't. Fine. I won't bother you." Yoojung said.

 

 

 

"No give me money." her sister mischievously smirk at her. Yoojung rolled her eyes then gave her sister a 20 bucks.

 

 

 

"Thanks unnie. Deal with Doyeon unnie later, I already told her earlier while you are bothering me. Bleeeeeeeh." her younger sister said before running towards her room. 

 

 

 

"YAHHHHH HITOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! YOU PIECE OF—" Yoojung didn't finished her sentence when Yena put a bread on . 

 

 

 

"No cursing inside our house. Mommy Yuri's rules." Yena smiled then she put her hands on Yoojung chin then she move it up and down so her daughter will munch the bread.

Yoojung felt like crying.

 

 

 

 

"Better luck next time buddy. Your sister Hitomi is smarter than you think." Yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

"That's not a sister that I wanted. huhuh" Yoojung said as she munch the bread her appa gave her. 

 

 

 

Yoojung already turn eighteen, Hitomi is already 8 years old. Yena and Yuri granted Yoojung a sibling she wanted. 

 

 

 

"Appa. What should I do? Doyeon might choke me." Yoojung asked, Yena looked at her daughter.

 

 

 

"Why did you even give your number to Elly if you know Doyeon would be mad?" Yena question back.

 

 

 

"Yah. Are you two timing huh? I didn't raise you to be like that." Yena frowned.

 

 

 

"Noooo, Elly was my partner in one class so we just exchanged number thats all, That's just for school purposes. I am not even texting her not school related." Yoojung puffed her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"Good to know." Yena patted Yoojung's head.

 

 

 

"CHOI YENA!!!" They both startled when Yuri shouted then they look to where Yuri is, Then Yuri showed something to them through her phone.

 

 

 

 

 

It was Yena's picture with Yujin while two were smiling with the models of Yena's company. Not to mention that one of the model was too close to Yena.

 

 

 

"heheh Honey, It's not what you think." Yoojung wanted to laughed. 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know why she's so close to me. I am just their to monitor whats going on, then they want to take picture with us." Yena explained, Yuri's glared at her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mooom! I saw Appa and aunty Yujin looking at their phone with bikini girls in their." her youngest daughter enter the scene.

 

 

 

"Yah! Hitomi that was supposed to be a secret." Hitomi covered .

 

 

 

"Oooppsss." Yoojung laughed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Honey.. It not like that.. We're just browsing you know." Yena awkwardly smiled.

 

 

 

Yuri walk towards her and pinch her ears, Yena squeals. 

 

 

 

"It's my fault. I won't do that again! I promise." Yena squeals as Yuri was pinching her ears.

 

 

 

 

 

It was funny to their daughters sight how their appa was so coward when it comes to her wife. Yoojung and Hitomi was laughing at the scene. 

 

 

 

"You'll be sleeping on the couch for 2 weeks." Yuri removed her hands that pinch Yena's ears.

 

 

 

 

"2 weeeeks??? Honey it's cold here." Yena whined.

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry appa, I'll bring you warm comforter." Yoojung said as she still laughing.

 

 

 

 

"I'll bring you warm pillows" Hitomi squeals in cuteness.

 

 

 

 

"You two little piece of—" Yoojung interrupt her appa by doing the same thing. She put breads on her appa's mouth.

 

 

 

 

"Piece of what?? ." Yuri said as she was glaring at Yena. 

 

 

 

"Little piece of cute daughters of mine, that was I'm going to say." Yena said then she munch the bread Yoojung put on . 

 

 

 

 

Yoojung and Hitomi stick their tongue out. Yena did the same, Yuri on the other hand smiled at the sight of her family. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Lunch ready. Let's eat." Yuri said then the three stood up and sit at the dining table. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll lead the prayeeer!" Hitomi volunteer. Yuri nodded.

 

 

 

"Lord thankyou for this food. I hope my family will always be happy. I hope my eomma will not let appa sleep on the couch because it's too cold." 

 

 

"We will eat everything that is served on the table, Thank you. Amen." Hitomi prayed in cute voice, Yena, Yoojung and Yuri smiled. 

 

 

 

"Do you hear what our daughter prayed? Don't let me sleep on the couch" Yena said then she kissed Yuri's cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"EEWWWW not in front of the food." Yoojung and Hitomi said in chorus. 

 

 

 

Yena just laughed at her daughters while Yuri felt embarrassed.

 

 

——

 

 

"Mom, Dad. Are you seeing this? This is all you wanted, Too bad you didn't see your granddaughters." Yena said, They were in the beach where her parents ashes was thrown. 

 

 

 

Yena and her family is in the beach. Yoojung and hitomi with Yuri's mother was playing by the sand. The Kangs, Kims and Ahn was also there with them, It's an annual event for them to visit there every death anniversary of her parents. 

 

 

 

"I just want to say that I am happy really happy now to what I have. It's all because you raised me so good and I'll be doing it the same." 

 

 

 

"I just wish you guys were here, too play with your granddaughters." Yena smiled then she heavily breath. Yena felt arms wrapped around her waist. 

 

 

 

 

"Are you done talking to your parents?" Ut was her wife, Yuri. 

 

 

 

 

"Almost." 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not done thanking them for accepting you to be our maid. I'll always be grateful about you being our maid, because that's the reason why I met you." Yena said as she turned around and she kissed Yuri's forehead.

 

 

 

"I love you Yul for a lifetime." 

 

 

 

"If I will be born again, I still want you to be my wife." Yena said, Yuri smiled then she hugged her wife, their hearts are so happy. 

 

 

 

 

"HEY LOVE BIRDS!! THE FOOD IS READY, LET'S EAT TOGETHER." Yujin shouted from the cottage. 

 

 

 

Yena and Yuri just smiled as they saw their daughters run towards them and held their hands then they run towards the cottage while the smile on their face never fades. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END

———————————————

A/N: Hi guyyyyys!!! This book finally come to an end 🥺 This book wouldn't come to this if weren't for your comments that cheer me up. 

 

 

Thank You for reading this book, Silent reader or not Thank You so much!! 💛🧡

 

 

Lovey'all!!!😃