열번째장

Maid for you







"Goodmorning Young choi." Mrs kim bowed down.

 

"I told you not to bow down to me." yena smiled. 

 

"I already prepared your breakfast." yena nodded.

 

"Where's Mrs Jo and yuri?" 

 

"They were cleaning the storage room. I told them that to leave them to us but they insisted." Mrs kim said. 

 

"Hmm. Okay, Thankyou for the delicious breakfast mrs kim." yena said as she eat. 








































 

Yena was so bored, Their coach cancelled the training. She was just playing but still she's bored. 

 

"What should I do today?" yena utter as she drop the controller, she look at the door and saw yuri's mom passed by the arcade room.

 

"Mrs Jo?" 

 

"Yes Ms yena?" yuri's mom response.

 

"Where's yuri? Are you done cleaning the storage room?" yena asked. 

 

"Yes we're already done, and she's in our room studying for her upcoming exam." yena smiled. 

 

"Thankyou mrs jo. You may go now." Yuri's mom bowed. 


































 

Yuri was focus reading her notes that may help her for her upcoming exam, She heard the door open.

 

"Unnie?"

 

"Hi?" yena awkwardly smiled. 

 

"Is there anything you want?" yuri asked. 

 

"Anii.. I'm just bored.. yeah hehe" yena scratch her cheeks. 

 

"What are you doing?" yena said as she make her way to yuri. 

 

"Ah this.. I'm studying, Exam are coming" yena nodded.

"Sorry if I can't entertain you today." yena chuckles.

"You don't have to just continue what you were doing" 

Yuri continue to read her notes while yena was just busy looking at yuri to the point that the younger felt nervous. 

 

"I just notice." yena suddenly spoke up that make the younger to look at her. 

"You're prettier without eye make up." yena utter out of nowhere, it makes the younger choke on her own saliva.

 

"Why would you suddenly say that.." yuri nervously laugh. 

 

"You always wear eye make up when we're school." yena rest her head on the study table , her eyes not leaving yuri's face.

 

"Don't mind me, Just continue to study." Yena said. 

 

'How can I not mind it, if you are direcly looking at me like that?' yuri thought. 

 

Yuri take a deep breath and was about to talk when she heard a light snore. Yena just fall asleep after she rested her head on the table. Yuri giggles as she scan the older girl face. 

 

"Her ducky lips..." yuri slaps herself..

 

"Omg. What am I thinking!" yuri shakes her head. 

 

"Yuri--" yuri's mom who open the door stop as soon as yuri sign her mother to be quiet.

 

"Yena unnie is asleep mom.." yuri's mom nodded and smile then she leave closing the door.




 

Yuri continue to study but her eyes keep on staring at the older. 

 

"Focus Yuri! Focus!" yuri deeply breath.
 

"Aish! How can I focus.." yuri utter.

 

"I like you..." 

Yena mumbles.

'Did she talk in her sleep?' yuri thought.

"Who do you like?" yuri softly mumbles back, as she set aside her notes and place her head on the table across the older.

But in return yena was just snoring, it makes the younger smile a bit. 





















 

[Next Day]

Yena's  POV

Yuri and I arrived at the campus earlier than my actual class since it's her exam day. I get my bag pack before getting out of my car. 

 

"Unnie.. Thankyou for driving me this early, Sorry if I bother you. I should just take the bus.." yuri said as she fidgets her fingers. 

 

"It's fine, It's no big deal. Goodluck on your exam even though I know you will do good." 

 

"Go to your classroom now. Or do you want me to accompany you until we reach your classroom?" I suggested. 

 

"NO!" she suddenly shouted, I look at her startled. 

 

"Why are you shouting?" 

 

"Sorry, You don't need to accompany me to my classroom hehe" I just shrugged my shoulder.

 

"See you later I guess." she nodded. 

























 

I was in the library since I have one hour to kill time, of course I am just here to sleep. I sense that someone sit beside me and I raise my head. 

 

"Yah! Why are you sitting her-- Oh Yuqi" 

 

"Hey" she said. 

 

"what are you doing here?" I asked her. 

 

"To give this to you." I look at what she was holding. 

 

"for?" 

 

"Touring me and being my first friend." she said as I chuckle. 

 

"Who told you that I am your friend?" I said, She pouted which is cute. 

 

"I thought..." she mumbles as she retrieve her hands. 

 

"I'm just kidding." I grab the food that it's in her hand. 

 

"Choi Yena! No eating inside the library! Get out if you are going to eat." the librarian said.

 

"Nae! Ssaem!" I shouted, that make the librarian glared at me.

 

"Sorry." I bowed, I heard yuqi laughed. 

 

"Did you just laugh at me?" 

 

"Me? Laughing? No" She grab her things and get up. 

 

"Tch!" I follow her outside. 
















 

Hyewon's POV

"Where's yena?" I asked yujin who's beside me.

 

"Speaking of the devil she's here." yujin said. 

 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! What devil!? are you two talking behind my back?" Yena arm lock yujin's head. 

 

"Yah! I can't breath!" yena let yujin free.

 

"This two really" I shake my head. 

 

"Hi Unnies!!" We all looked at where the voice came from. 

 

"Hey Yul~" I softly said. 

 

"Hi Yuri!" yujin said. 

 

"How's your exam?" yena asked. 

 

"It's your exam today?" I exclaim, she nodded.

 

"It's fine. I think I do a great job." she said as she sit beside yena.

 

"Yena unnie! What's that?" Yuri pointed what yena's holding. 

 

"Ah this, a cake. Yuqi gave this to me."

 

"Does the transferee have a thing on you already?" yujin bump yena shoulder. 

 

"Stop spitting nonsense" yena said annoyingly. 

 

"Ah, yuri you have something to do later?" I asked yuri. 

 

"hmm" I saw her shake her head. 

 

"Great. Let's hangout!"

 

"Is it okay yena unnie?" she asked yena. 

 

"ofcourse it is. right yena." I eyed yena. 

 

"Just get her home before 6 pm." 

 

"Copy!" I said and smile to yuri. 






















 

Yuri's POV

 

"Hyewon unnie" 

 

"Hey~ Let's go?" I nodded then she open the door car for me, I thank her. 

 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

 

"You'll see." she said, I just nodded my head and look outside. 







 

Hyewon's POV

"Waaaaaaaah Unnieeee It's so cute" I heard yuri said when we enter the cafe with pets that you can play with. 

 

"Do you like it?" I asked, she continuously nodded while playing with the dogs. 

 

"I love it! They are so cute" 

 

"You're way more cuter." I utter as I look at her. 

 

"Yena unnie will probably love this place" that's make my heart clench, Until here. Even it's just two of us, yena is still on her mind. 

 

My phone vibrate indicating that someone just texted me. 

        




"Thankyou for bringing me here unnie" she said as she sit across mine. 

 

"No problem, I'll be glad to accompany you here next time" I said. 

 

"Unnie can I ask something?" she suddenly asked that make me look at her. 

 

"Sure what is it?" I saw her gulp. 

 

"Ah.. Nevermind... I forgot hehe" she nervously laugh. She's lying.

 

"Spill it what is it?" I heard her sighed. 

 

"Does yena unnie already close to the transferee?" 

 

"hehe you don't need to answer, I'm just saying nonsense." she nervously laughed. 

 

"I don't know, I guess. I saw them together earlier outside the library." I answer honestly, she just nodded as she sipped on her drink. 

 

"Why? Are you jealous?" After I say those words yuri choked on her drink. 

 

"Omg, are you okay?" I immediately gave her tissue. 

 

"I'm o-kay" she make 'okay' sign with her hands. 













 

Third POV

 

Hyewon and Yuri decided to go home after they hangout to that cutie cafe. Yuri promise to herself that she will go there again with yena.

 

"Unnie Thank you again for bringing me there, I am happy" Yuri said, Hyewon unnie just smiled. 

 

"No problem yuri, just tell me when will you be free and we will go there again." Yuri smiled, The younger was about to open the car door when hyewon hold her hand. 

 

"Unnie?" 

 

"Yuri ah~" yuri felt nervous when the older say her name.

 

"It's nothing.. Sorry, you may go." hyewon let go of yuri's hand. The older watch the younger walk until yuri get inside the choi mansion. 

 

Hyewon sighed as she held the steering wheel.

 

'Can't you not mention yena when we're together. It breaks my heart.' that's what hyewon want to say earlier.
















 

Yuri's POV

"I'm home." I said as I open the our room where me and my mother share. 

 

"Have you eaten yet?" my mom asked, she was folding our clothes. 

 

"Yes, hyewon unnie and me already eat our dinner." I answer and then I help her to fold clothes. 

 

"Who do you like between them?" I look at my mom with a confuse expression. 

 

"What are you talking about mom?" 

 

"It's obvious that the two of them has a thing for you." my mom utter that confuse me more.
 

"Huh?" 

"Hyewon and Yena" I awkwardly laugh, mom knows everything i guess.

"Both of them are good person.. It's not hard to like them" I answer.

"You know that's not what I mean. Aigoo my kid is now a lady" My mom squeeze my cheeks. 

"moooom" I whined as I pouted.

"I don't know who you like more but I want you to know that who ever you choose between them, I'll support it."

"Moooom!! it's not like that okay? You are overreacting." 

"They don't like me that way, no, maybe hyewon unnie does but not yena unnie." I bluntly said that make my mom chuckles. 

"Oh- so you already choose between the two?" my mom tease me.

"Omg! mooom really! you are just overreacting" my mom pick up the folded clothes and place it in the drawer.

"If you say so.." I just shake my head and smile. 

We hear a sudden knock on out door.

"Come In" I said.

"Oh~ Mrs. Kim" I bowed.

"Young choi was asking you to go to her room."

"Me?" I pointed myself.

"Yes, and she said wear some thick clothes." I didn't get to question why since mrs kim already left the room. 

"Take care yuri~" my mom said before she lay on bed. 


















 

Third POV

"What took her so long." yena utter as she was waiting for yuri to come to her room. 

"Nevermind! I'll just go there" Yena was about to open the door when it swung open that hit her forehead.

"Ouc-h" 

"Omggg! Yena unnie! I'm sorry, why are you at the door." yuri immediately held yena's forehead.

"I was about to go to you since you are taking so long" Yena said still holding her red forehead.

"I'm sorry unnie." 

"What are you wearing? Didn't mrs kim told you to wear some thick clothes? As expected." yena shakes her head. 

"Mrs. kim did told me about that... It's just that-- this is the only thick clothes I have. But don't worry I have heat tech inside. hehe" yuri fidgets her hands.

Yuri was just wearing a heat tech and a not so thick sweatshirt with pants, Yena just sighed and go back to her room. Yuri was confuse why would the older go back if she was here already.

"Here! Wear this." Yena bring her white furry jacket thats enough to make yuri warm.

"I'm fine unnie. I can handle the cold" 

"You wear it or I'll be the one who wear it to you?" upon hearing what the older said, yuri immediately grab the jacket, It makes the older chuckles.

"Tch!" 

"Let's go."

"Where are we going anyway? At this time?" yuri asked. 

"You'll see" Yuri just nodded and never question yena.

 

Both of them get on yena's car, It was a cold night since winter will be coming soon. Yena turn on the heater since she saw how yuri act like she wasn't freezing.

"Winter is really coming I guess." The younger utter as she blow hot air from to her hands. 

"Tch. Can handle the cold my ." yena mocked what yuri said earlier, Yuri look down as she feeling embarrassed. 












 

Yuri didn't ask the older where they were going, she just let yena drive to where she want to. She glance at the older and saw her sad expression. 

'Why her eyes look so sad?.' yuri thought.

Yuri looked outside, It's familiar. She roamed her eyes around.

It's where yena's parent ashes was thrown. 
 

Yena open the car door and walk towards the sea shore.

Yuri who was inside the car watch the older walk towards the sea shore, she deeply sighed before opening the car door. Yuri followed yena and stand behind the older. 

As Yuri silently standing behind the older, She heard a sniff coming from yena. 

"I'm sorry that I'm crying. I know you don't want to see me cry.. but I can't help. I miss the both of you." yena sighed as she utter the word as she looking at the sea. 

"I want to move forward but every time, I'm alone in my room. I always remember the good memories we had. I wish I should just hugged and show all my love to the both of you. So I don't have to regret today." yena look down as she wipe her tears.

The younger don't know what to do, so she just grab the older hand thinking maybe she can comfort her. Yena look at the younger with her puffy eyes and smile. Yena gladly hold the younger hand, she even intertwined it with her hand. 

"I am also here to say that, I am doing good for the past few days. Mrs Kim and Mrs Jo took good care of me so much, You don't have to worry." yena chuckles. 

"I'll be a good person that you always want me to be. I love you dad and mom, I'm close on graduating. I won't let your hard work to go waste." yena smiled. 

"You did well yena unnie.." Yuri said as she stand beside yena.

"Thank you sticking beside me, cause you don't have the choice but to stick with me." yuri rolled her eyes, and remove her hand that was holding the older hand, she thought yena was really thanking her. 

"Let me hold it more. It's warm" yena was fast to hold yuri's hand which caught the younger off guard. 

"No! Your free trial to hold my hand has been expired." yuri stick her tongue out before running towards yena's car leaving the older.

"What?" yena utter.

"But I want to hold it more.." yena pouted. 











 

Yena ended up holding yuri's hand in the car since the older was all pouty when she enter the car and completely ignore the younger. 

'I can't believe, I fall for her antics.' yuri thought to herself as she looked at the older who's eyes were smiling.

'her hands are soft too. It look likes creamppang.' yuri giggled that make the older look to her.

"Why are you giggling? Are you falling for me already?" yena teased, yuri rolled her eyes.

"As if." yena laughed.

"Okay were home!" yuri immediately pull her hands and get out of yena's car. 
 

(A/N: Imma just insert some scene I saw from do you like brahms cause it's cute, not really the same but yeah And please stream Yuri's OST "My Love")
 

Yena just chuckles and get out of her car too.

"Jo Yuri." yuri stop on her track when yena call her, she look back to the older and wonder why she called her. 

"Your shoelace." yena was about to tie it but yuri move her feet away.

"Why?" 

"I'll tie it myself." yuri tie her shoelace, Yena was just staring at the younger.
 

"In drama.. the one who tie the shoelace makes the other fall for her." yuri said as she tie her shoelace, yena was confuse on what yuri was saying. 

"And I don't want to fall for you." yuri straighten her body and look at the older. 

Yena smiled and chuckles.

"Don't smile, I'm serious." Yuri smiled too before saying that.

"I am not smiling." Yena smiled again.

"I am serious." Yuri looks at yena. 

"Okay." yena hide her smile, but yuri ended up smiling before she walk towards the door. 


 

"She's watching too much drama." yena chuckles and shakes her head.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I haven't proof read this. And I'll just publish it cause why not hahahah

If typo error occurs, I'm sorry 😭 I'll edit it when I have time.

I'll try to update again later 🥺 
Don't forget to stream Yuri's OST "My Love"