Prolouge

Maid for you

 

 

"Eomma~ I'm home~" the girl with brunette long hair said. 

 

 

"I'm here at the kitchen." 

 

 

 

"Eommaaa~" the girl hug her mom. 

 

 

It has been the brunette girl routine everytime she comes home, She would hugged her mom. She only have her mother, her father already died because of a disease. The girl was contented of what she have as long as she's with her mom.

 

They are living in the basement that's all they can afford for the rent, She's also a part timer at Enozi cafe, It's not the typical home but it was home for her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jo yuri wake up it's your first day of class~" her mom said, the young girl wake up and do her routine every morning. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eat now yuri ah, you need energy for your first da--*cough* *cough*"

 

 

"Mom are you okay?? Just rest I can handle myself." yuri said as she help her mom to sit.

 

 

"Have you take your medicine?" 

 

 

"Don't worry about me, Take care on the wayy to your school okay? You will be late." her mom said. Yuri just nodded.

 

 

"I'll be home late eomma, Don't wait for me~"yuri said then she kissed her mom cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH CHOI YENA WAKE UP!" her mother voiced echoed at the room.

 

 

 

"Ugh!! eomma why are you being so noisy at this early!" the girl said with her husky voice, the girl name yena scratch her cheeks.

 

 

"Yah! How dare you to drink yesterday knowing it's your first day of class today huh? Do you want me to cut off your allowance?" yena immediately wake up.

 

 

 

"Yah yah yah eomma you can't cut off my allowance, I'll get up now. aissh." her mom sighed.

 

 

 

"Urgh!! Why are you so stubborn! Your oppa is not like that when he's at your age. You really took your father's attitude. When will you get matured huh choi yena aisshh" her mom said then get out of her room.

 

 

 

"Aissh! It's so early! ah, my head hurts." yena said as she hold her head.

 

 

 

 

Unlikely to Yuri, Yena was living her life to the fullest. Choi Yena's family was rich, she can just not study and live her life to the fullest but her mom won't let that happen. 

 

 

Choi Yena was a stubborn child, she will do everything she wants, she looks angel from the outside but behind those she already break a lot of hearts. 

 

 

 

"Mom, I'm going to school." yena said as she grab her car key.

 

 

"Stop." her mom said.

 

 

 

"What's now mom?" yena lazily turn her body to her mom.

 

 

 

"I forgot to say you are grounded for a week. Your Uncle Kim will pick and drop you in your school arraseo? Give me your car key." her mom said.

 

 

"Waaah!! You can't do that to me eomma!! I won't give my car key!" yena said.

 

 

"Oh really? Okay you forgot about this." yena's mom show yena's atm card.

 

 

"Yah eomma why my card is in yours??" yena was dumbfounded.

 

 

 

"Since you won't give your car key, then maybe I can cut off your allowance too." yena sighed in defeat and stomped her feet towards her mom.

 

 

 

"AAAA appa why eomma is like this??" yena was asking her father's answer but her father just shrugged her shoulder. 

 

 

"This is unfair." yena mumbled.

 

 

 

"Did you say something?" her mom said. 

 

 

"Nothing! Aissh. Bye dad bye mom!" yena said, as she walked towards the car. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ey yena ah, where's your car?" the tall girl asked.

 

 

 

"Stop reminding me. My mom grounded me and uncle kim drop me." her friend laughed at her.

 

 

 

"What are you ? A 16 years old? hahaha*cough*" the tall girl cough after yena hit her in the stomach.

 

 

 

"I'll go to my class now, I hope minjoo's there." the tall girl waved her hand.

 

 

 

"Tch, Ahn Yujin you are really into minjoo huh?" yena shake her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey yuri~" 

 

 

"Oh chaewon unnie~" yuri greeted.

 

 

"Let's go to our class together." yuri nodded.

 

 

Yuri was in her 3rd year and yena was a 4th year student, They have a different building. Yuri and Chaewon walked towards to the 3rd year building and straight to their classroom. The two sit beside each other once they got in their classroom.

 

 

"Kimchaewon!" chaewon and yuri look at the door.

 

 

"That's my seat." the guy smirked.

 

 

 

"I'm not going anywhere jihoon. find yourself a seat." chaewon said.

 

 

 

"Chaewon unnie, I'm fine.. They won't stop until you don't do what they say.." yuri said, chaewon glared at jihoon.

 

 

 

 

"If you do something to yuri I'll break you into pieces." chaewon whispered to jihoon that make the guys chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bell rings, class are dismissed, everyone is saying goodbye to each other. Slowly the noise are getting calmer. 

 

 

"Yuri ah~ I'll go now are you sure you don't want me to walk you?" yuri shakes her head and smile.

 

 

"Aniya~ I'm fine beside I still have a parttime in the cafe~" chaewon nodded

 

 

"Okay take care~" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena uncle kim is here!" yujin said. 

 

 

"ugh right. I'm grounded my baby is not here with me aaaaa i miss my car." chaeyeon chuckles.

 

 

"That's what you get hahah" yujin said.

 

 

"Bye guys I'll see you tomorrow." yena waved her hand as she get inside the car.

 

 

"Uncle, can you drop by the cafe." uncle kim nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was 6 in the evening the cafe near school are busy because it's class dismissal, Yuri was working there as a part timer to provide money for her mom.

 

 

"Yuri ah, can you give it to that group?" her manager said.

 

 

"Nae~" yuri grab the tray and walked up to the group.

 

 

"Here your drink~" yuri place their drinks and walked away. 

 

 

"Ohh It's jo yuri." the guy said.

 

 

"Jihoon isn't she your girlfriend?" the guys laughed.

 

 

"Nah, She's just a toy for me. She just the one who assumed that I'm her boyfriend." jihoon said, yuri tighten her grip to the tray.

 

 

Yuri and Jihoon have a past, it's true that jihoon is yuri's boyfriend but it was all in the past. She caught jihoon cheating and break up with him but still the guy is bothering here until now.

 

 

 

"So did you already get the V card?" the other guy said.

 

"Of cour--" jihoon was interrupted when yuri slapped her. 

 

 

Everyone in the cafe looked shock at what happen, her manager also looked shock. Jihoon glared at yuri, who is now crying.

 

 

"Jo yuri come here!" her manager said, then yuri come to her sense and immediately go to her manager.

 

 

 

"What the hell did you do??" yuri remained her head low.

 

 

"You should apologize to him."

 

 

"She talked ill about me.." yuri sniffed.

 

 

"Even though she talked ill about you he's still a customer." 

 

 

"WHERE'S THE MANAGER!" Jihoon shouted.

 

 

"It-s m-e.." 

 

 

"Is this how you train your employee huh? do you want me to close this cafe!!" jihoon burst.

 

 

 

"N-o sir.. I'm sorry to my employee attitude.." her manager bowed.

 

 

"Apologize to him." yuri's manager whispered. Yuri have no choice but to apologize she doesn't want to lose her job.

 

 

"I'm s--" yuri was interrupted.

 

 

 

"Aren't you being too much jihooniee." the girl said while sipping her drink, everyone in the cafe looked at her.

 

 

 

"Leave the girl alone. In the first place it was your fault, If I were her slap is not enough." the girl sip to her drink one last time then stood up.

 

 

"Aren't you the one should apologize? Don't you think jihoonie?" the girl smirk.

 

 

Jihoon just gritted his teeth, everyone in the cafe were looking. His guy friends already head low feeling embarrassed. Jihoon angrily leaves the cafe and his friend followed him.

 

 

 

"Omo I'm so cool haha" the girl chuckles as she thought of this.

 

 

"Thank you for this delicious drink." the girl smiled then she walked out from the cafe.

 

 

 

"Omo!! She's so cool." the girl in the corner said.

 

 

"I think I like her more now she's sooooo cool" 

 

 

"I don't know that choi yena have this cool side." the girl said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Manager niiiim.. Please give me another chance." yuri beg.

 

 

"I'm sorry yuri but this is not the first time you made a scene, I'm thankful that a young girl rescue." 

 

 

"Pleasee.. I need money for my mom.." yuri continue to beg.

 

 

"I'm sorry yuri.. but if I let you.. who knows my shop would be closed by now. This is your last payment I'm sorry yuri.." the manager walked out leaving yuri.

 

 

 

It was 8 pm and she's walking home, thinking how should she get money for her mom. It's the 5th time she got fired. Yuri sighed as she approach their house.

 

 

 

 

"Eomma I'm home~" yuri shouted.

 

 

 

"Eomma??" yuri was bothered, her mom always reply whenever she said she's home.

 

 

"It's only 8pm is she asleep?" yuri thought.

 

 

 

Yuri walked to the kitchen, widen eyes. 

 

 

"EOMMMAAAA!!" the younger girl runs towards her mom who is laying at the floor.

 

 

"Eommaa.." yuri cried, she immediately call 911 using her flip phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was waiting outside the ER, praying that her mom is fine. Chaewon was also there, yuri texted her of what happen and she rush to go there.

 

 

"Sorry if I call you at this hour chaewon unnie.. I just really don't know what to do.." chaewon hug yuri.

 

 

 

"I got fired at the cafe because I slap jihoon." chaewon frown.

 

 

"What did jihoon do?" 

 

 

"He talked ill about me.." that's make chaewon angry.

 

 

"That guy! Aiissshh.." 

 

 

"Chaewon unnie.. I don't know where do I get a money to sustain my mom medication. I don't want to lose my mom.." chaewon comfort yuri.

 

 

 

"I will tell my dad to pay the bills here." 

 

 

"No, don't do that chaewon unnie.. I don't want to trouble you and your family." chaewon sighed, right yuri won't accept that.

 

 

Beep.

 

 

Chaewon phone rings. 

 

 

1 message.

From: Choi Oppa

 

"chaewon ah~ did yena 

already texted you?"

 

"Ani, why?" 

 

"Oh, I'm asking her to asked you and yujin if

you know someone who can work here as

a maid. Our old maid is resigning because she wants to spend her time with her grandchildren"

 

"I asked you and the others because I trust you guys, and I know you won't give us a scam maid hahah"

 

"call me when you have one thankyou chaewonnieee" 

 

 

The door of the ER opens and the doctor and nurses got out with her mother, they are transferring her to the room. 

 

 

"How's my mom?" 

 

 

"She's stable now but she needs to be test to know what's really her illness. She'll be transferring to her room you can visit her." the doctor said.

 

 

"Thank you so much doctor nim~" yuri bowed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chaewon unnie thankyou for accompanying me today, I'm sorry that I need to drag you here." 

 

 

"It's fine.. Btw yuri, you said you don't have work right?" yuri nodded.

 

 

 

"So my friend is looking for a worker--"

 

 

"I will accept it unnie!! Anything I will do.." yuri desperately grab chaewon's hand.

 

 

 

"Let me finish first." yuri just nodded.

 

 

 

"Okay, so my friend is looking for worker, maid to be exact since they're last maid resign they need another one. "

 

 

"I will accept it unnie.. I badly need it." 

 

 

"Are you sure you okay being maid? like you will clean there house and stuff like that.." yuri nodded.

 

 

"It's okay unnie, I will still accept it. for my mom." chaewon sighed.

 

 

"I can just give you money you know.." yuri shook her head.

 

 

"It's fine unnie~ I want to work hard for my mom, I'm so thankful to you chaewon unnie.. I don't know to repay you." yuri sobs.

 

 

"Aigoo, don't cry okay? I'll let him notice that you accept. They are good family don't worry they treat there maids as their family." chaewon reassures.

 

 

 

"But be careful to their daughter, she's a bit playful but no worries I'll beat her if she do something to you." chaewon chuckles. 

 

 

"I'll take note of that." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After A Week. (sorry for fast forward hehe)

 

 

 

"yuri ah are you really sure about this?" chaewon said as they wait in front of the cafe where yuri worked.

 

 

"Nae unnie~ Don't worry I can handle myself~" 

 

 

Not so long a black car stop in front of the cafe.

 

 

"Uncle kim." chaewon greeted.

 

 

 

"Oh Ms. Kim, Mr. Choi said to pick you up here." 

 

 

"Nae uncle, This is Jo Yuri the one who applied." yuri bowed.

 

 

"Uncle take care of her okay?" uncle kim nodded.

 

 

"Chaewon unnie don't worry to much okay?? I'll be fine." yuri smiled.

 

 

 

"Fine, I'll visit you there." yuri hugged chaewon.

 

 

"Were going now ms. kim~ " chaewon nodded then she wave her hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri and Uncle Kim already enter the gate.

 

 

 

"Ajussi? Where are we?" 

 

 

"We're already enter the entrance to the choi's house, It's far from the gate since a lot of people wants to get close to the choi's." yuri nodded.

 

 

 

'waah, they are really rich. waaaah look at that mansion.' yuri thought as she side seeing.

 

 

 

"Were already here." yuri open the door and grab her luggage. 

 

 

Yuri bowed to the other maids, then a guy walked towards them.

 

 

"Goodmorning Mr. Choi." the maids bowed so yuri also bowed.

 

 

"You must be Jo yuri?" yuri nodded.

 

 

"I'm Choi Sungmin, and the one who drive you here is Uncle Kim."

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Jo Yuri." yuri bowed.

 

 

 

"Auntie Kim?"

 

 

"Nae sir?"

 

 

"Please help ms yuri to be familiar in the house." sungmin smiled.

 

 

With that sungmin left since he has a business meeting. The maids are back to what they where doing while auntie kim tour yuri around and giving instruction. 

 

 

"This is the living room, the kitchen and the dining table. They usually eat around 8am and 8pm, I will be needing assist so you can assist me." 

 

 

"This is the Choi Family, the one who welcomes you earlier is Mr. Choi Sungmin he's the first child of Mr. and Mrs Choi and that one is Ms. Choi Yena." yuri looked at the family picture.

 

 

'Isn't she the one in the cafe last time?' yuri thought.

 

 

"She's the last child, She's a troublemaker but she's kind. 8:30am is her time to go to school, so her clothes should be ready in her room. I'll just give you that work." yuri nodded.

 

 

"Aren't you a student too?" 

 

 

"Nae~" 

 

 

"What school?"

 

 

"Hanlim."

 

 

"Oh, you have the same school with Ms. Choi.. maybe you two would get along. Oh I forgot, do not enter the one with yellow door, Ms. Choi don't want anyone to enter there." yuri nodded.

 

 

"For now, Please prepare ms choi's uniform, I'll be cooking now." auntie kim smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri walked to the room of Choi Yena, she knocked first but the latter didn't answer so she just walk in, As she walk in the door to the bathroom opens and both of them have an eye contact.

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA" both of them scream. 

 

 

 

"Yah! Who are you? What are you doing here in my room?" Yena said, Luckily she was in her bathrobe.

 

 

"And why you have my uniform? Are you a trespasser? A thief?" yena said.

 

 

 

"Ani, Wait let me expl--" yena grab yuri's hand.

 

 

 

"Ha! You think you can just go here! tch. Let me get you to prison."

 

 

"It's not like that ms--" yuri was struggling, she didn't know her first day would be like this.

 

 

"Eommaaaa there's a thief inside my room." yena shouted as she drag yuri downstairs, the maid looked at them including auntie kim.

 

 

 

"Yah Choi yena what are you being loud for?" her mom said.

 

 

"This girl is in my room and she's a trespasser." 

 

 

"Maam, it's not like th--" yuri wasn't able to finish her sentence.

 

 

"Ouch" yena's mom flicked her daughter's forehead.

 

 

 

"Eomma why did you do that?" yena held her forehead.

 

 

 

"Because you are dumb. aissh" yena's mom said.

 

 

 

"She's the new maid in the house." 

 

 

"Sorry, Ms choi, I'm the one who ordered yuri to take care of your uniform.." auntie kim said.

 

 

 

"Why didn't you guys tell to me that we have new maid.. aissh." 

 

 

Yena just walked away because she's feeling embarrassed of what she did. She didn't know that they have new maid, no one tell her about the new maid.

 

 

"So you are Jo yuri?" yuri nodded then bowed.

 

 

 

"Yes maam. I'm the one chaewon recommended. I'm sorry for what happen earlier, please don't fire me on my first day, I'll do anything maam." Mrs. Choi chuckles.

 

 

"I won't fire you, It's my silly daughter doings. I should have tell her that we have new person here. Don't worry about it I'll handle it. So are you a student?" yuri nodded.

 

 

 

"Yes maam. Is it okay that I'm studying while I'm working here?" yuri said.

 

 

 

"It's okay, You should prioritize your study, and why did you apply here?" yena's mom asked like it was an interview.

 

 

 

"My mom admitted to the hospital, since we're poor and recently I got fired from my previous work. I can't afford the hospital bills." yuri said.

 

 

"I see. What school are you in?" 

 

 

"I'm from Hanlim maam." 

 

 

"Oh, You and my daughter have the same school. Okay let's have a deal yuri." yuri looked at mrs choi.

 

 

"You will work here and we will pay your mom's hospital bills until she recover then we will also covering your tuition in your school." yuri widen eyes.

 

 

"Really Mrs Choi? Thankyou so much.. I still have scholarship the tuition is not the problem maam.. but thankyou. I'll do everything you say maam." yuri said she was so closed to crying.

 

 

"but ofcourse there's are a condition." 

 

 

"Anything maam." yuri said.

 

 

 

"You will be tutoring yena in her math subject, I already background check you and you are one of the top student so please help my daughter." mrs. choi smiled.

 

 

 

"Yes Mrs. Choi." yuri bowed.

 

 

 

"Basically, you will help other maids when you don't have class. Auntie kim already said to you everything. Then every night you will tutor yena, and also you are the one who will prepare her uniform every morning. I'll just tell her that." yuri nodded then she bowed.

 

 

 

"I'll get going now. Auntie Kim take care of the house." 

 

 

"Yes maam." auntie kim said then they all bowed as mrs. choi leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodluck yuri, Ms. Yena is really a living headache. She loves to prank so be careful." one of the maids said.

 

Yuri got nervous but she shrugged it off, This is for her mother. Her mother is all she think right now, that her mother would recover.

 

 

 

 

"청소부" all maid including yuri looked at the younger choi.

 

(정소부 -maid)

 

 

"Nae ms kim?" auntie kim said.

 

 

 

"No not you auntie kim, You." Yena pointed yuri and motion her hand to come to her. Yuri gulped as she walked towards the choi. 

 

 

 

 

"Yes Ms. Choi?" yuri said.

 

 

 

"Clean my room." yena said, yuri obey.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yo! This is the worst day of my life." 

 

 

"Why?" hyewon asked.

 

 

"My mom got me a tutor! Aisshh!" her friends just laughed at her.

 

 

"That's what you get for not studying your math subject last semester." chaeyeon said.

 

 

 

"It's not my fault math are hell and my brain can't process it." hyewon just shook her head.

 

 

 

"Is your tutor a hottie?!" yujin asked.

 

 

 

"Nah, She's like a geek or nerdy. It's our new maid. I forgot her name." Yena said.

 

 

 

"So your new maid is like our age?" yena nodded.

 

 

 

"Woah, Look like she really need money to work in your place." 

 

 

 

"Or maybe she's your soulmate." yujin teased.

 

 

 

"Soulmate your . I don't need one." yena rolled eyes.

 

 

 

 

"So you moved on from your childhood friend?" 

 

 

 

"Of course..." yena said

 

 

"not.." yena added and then she let out a sighed. Her friends laughed.

 

 

"Aww One sided love."

 

 

"Tch." yena just pouted. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was not grounded anymore but she felt like she still grounded, She got her car keys again but her mom got her a tutor and it's annoying.

 

 

 

"Yah choi!" yena looked behind her.

 

 

 

"What's now kim?" 

 

 

 

"How's yuri?" chaewon asked.

 

 

 

"Who's that?" chaewon was dumbfounded.

 

 

 

"Are you being serious?" yena nodded.

 

 

 

"Dumb your new maid." chaewon said.

 

 

 

"Ahhh so yuri is her name. She's fine I think? Haven't spend time with her so.." yena shrugged.

 

 

 

"Take care of her choi. Don't give her a hard time, I know you love to prank or play with your maids but don't do something stupid to yuri. I beg you" chaewon sincerely said.

 

 

 

"Wow, Is this really kim chaewon?? begging??" chaewon glared at her.

 

 

 

"Gee, you don't have to glare at me tch.. You are no fun, I have plan already but since the god chaewon beg then Okay won't do something so bad maybe a little.." yena teased. 

 

 

 

"If you make yuri cry I'll ripped you off!" chaewon said. 

 

 

"Tch, Why? is this yuri your girlfriend or something?" yena asked.

 

 

 

"It's none of your business." chaewon said.

 

 

 

"Fine fine. Bye I still need to go home by 9 or mom will surely kill me. bye ssamu, I wont give your girlfriend a hard time." yena said before droving off. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena already enter the gate towards their mansion, She parked it and go straight to the house suddenly.. 

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAA" the two scream.

 

 

 

"What the.. I almost got my second heart attack because of you." yena said as she held her chest.

 

 

 

"Sorry ms choi." the younger maid bowed.

 

 

 

"The hell are you doing in the parking lot?"

 

 

 

"I was just strolling since I don't have a work to do then I followed that cat. She's cute sorry won't happen again." yuri said as she bowed many times. 

 

 

 

"Nah forget it." yena said.

 

 

 

The both of them walked towards the house, yuri was holding yena's bag. Yena walked straight to the dining area.

 

 

"Hi mom, Hi dad. no hi for you." yena stick her tongue out to her brother and her brother do the same.

 

 

 

"Yah stop you two. You are in front of the food. And once in for while act according to your age." her mom said.

 

 

 

"Sorry." the choi sibling apologize in sync.

 

 

 

 

"So yena, you already know that yuri will be tutoring you." 

 

 

 

"Yes maam, I know. Everynight." yena sighed.

 

 

 

"You must be do a great job this sem so you can graduate and help your oppa in the business." Her mom said.

 

 

 

"Yes mom. but before that what will I get if I pass my math exam." yena playfully smile.

 

 

 

"I'll give you your black card atm." her mom smirked.

 

 

 

"MOOOOOOM!!??" yena whined, her brother laughed.

 

 

"How did you get my card!!! Omg this is unfair." yena said.

 

 

 

 

"So do well my little yena.." her mom more. Yena can't do anything but to sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After eating they straight go to their respective rooms, yena slump her body to her soft bed, groaning.

 

 

 

"Urghh!! I need to hide my car keys and wallet so my mom won't threaten me with this!!" yena said to herself.

 

 

 

Knock knock knock.

 

 

 

"Ms Choi?" yuri called from the outside.

 

 

 

"Right. tutor aarghh!!" yena held her head in frustration.

 

 

 

 

"Come in." yena shouted.

 

 

 

"Are you ready for your tutoring session?" 

 

 

 

"If I say no, you would leave?" yena said.

 

 

 

"No, You need to study your mom said." yena lazily sit up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two sit beside each other in front of yena's study area. Yena was not in the mood to be tutored but she was thinking about her card.

 

 

 

"Okay, Ms. Choi since I'm your tutor you should listen to me."

 

 

 

"Yah! 청소부! I'm still your daughter bos--" yena was cut off.

 

 

 

"I know that ms. choi but you need to listen to me as your tutor and I have my rules." yena just sighed in disbelief.

 

 

 

"Fine! Tell me."

 

 

 

"First. When I start you should pay attention." 

 

 

"Second. Exactly 9 pm we will start the tutoring."

 

"Third. When the exam is coming, we will be starting our tutoring at 8 pm." 

 

 

 

"Lastly. If were tutoring call me yuri.." yena chuckles.

 

 

 

"Nah, I preferred to call you 청소부." yena smiled.

yuri just rolled eyes.

 

 

"Did you just roll--" yena was cut off when yuri place the book in front of yena. Yuri just smiled at yena which make the older girl frowned. 

 

 

 

'I didn't asked for this.' yena thought as they start the tutoring.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm tired let's sleep." yena said.

 

 

 

"It's only 1 hour passed. Our tutor session will be stop at 11 pm." yuri said like she was scolding her boss.

 

 

 

"But my brain hurts. x, y and numbers are now dancing in my eyes. I need to sleep." yuri sighed, her boss is just reasoning out.

 

 

 

"Fine. This is the last lesson, If you won't get it right no one is sleeping." After 30 minutes yena was done.

 

 

 

"청소부 I'm don--" yena energetically turned to yuri.

 

 

 

"She said no one is sleeping but here she is. tch tch." yena shakes her head. 

 

 

 

"It must be hurt in her position." yena tapped yuri's shoulder.

 

 

"청소부 wake up." yuri flinched and open her eyes.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for sleeping. It won't happen again." yena just chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"Go to your room now. Let's end the tutor. I'll let you pay for sleeping but not now I'm tired because of the problem you gave." yena said.

 

 

 

 

"Yes Ms. Choi. I'll get going now." yuri bowed.

 

 

 

Yuri was about to leave when yena called her, She thought yena would thank her for tutoring.

 

 

 

"청소부!"

 

 

 

"Nae?" yuri smiled.

 

 

 

"Turn off the light." yena said before she cover herself a blanket.

 

 

 

Yuri pouted and turn off the lights then she leave the yena's room.

 

 

 

'She really expect that I will thank her. hahah I will next tome. It's fun teasing you for now.' yena thought.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N: New story for you guys! hahah

Sorry If I created a book when my other book is not yet finished. This just won't leave my mind. hahah 

 

 

Hope you support this story also my other stories ☺️

I'm in a good mood since otr posted enozi cam, jacket filming and a photo of izone 💕

Also Yulyen breathe in enozi cam I can't they are just too cute for each other 😭😭