일곱번째장

Maid for you


Yena wake up with a smile on her face, She is in a good mood since she and yuri will go out, date rather. Yena enters her bathroom to take a shower. 

        


"Sorry coach!!" yena utter before dress up.













 

"Wassup! broo!!" yena greeted.

 

"Where's mom and dad?" yena asked her brother. 

 

"At work, You why are you still here?? You have training today right?" her brother said. 

 

"What's with your outfit? it's like you are going on a date rather than going to training?" yena choke on her drink. 

 

"Yena unnie!" her and sungmin look where the voice came from. 

 

"I seeeeee" her brother teased as he sip on his coffee. On the other hand yena kick her brother before standing up. 

 

"Let's go yuri ah~" yena smiled, she glance back to her brother. 

 

sungmin make face to annoy her sister. 








































 

"So.. where are we going?" yena asked as they walk towards her car.




 

"ahmm.. actually I don't have a plan.." yuri fidget her hands as she look down, yena chuckles. 




 

"You ask me out then you have no plans?" yena said like she was teasing the girl. 

 

"Sorry..." yuri pouted. 

 

"Let's just go to the mall." yena smile.

 

"unnie.. have you tried riding a bus or any public transportation?" yuri asked out of nowhere. 

 

"Ani.. I always with this baby so no" yena said as she tap her car. 

 

"Let's go to the mall by commuting." yuri beamed while yena look at her with a confuse expression. 

 

"What?" 

 

"You said you haven't try it.. sooo we should try it so you can experience it." yena was about to object but yuri pull her hands. 

 

"Does bus accept credit card?"yena asked innocently, yuri laughed at yena's ignorant. 

 

"Silly." 

 

"Yah! I'm still your boss, why you call me silly.." yena pouted.

 

"Sorry unnie.. Don't worry about it. I'll just pay for it in return of what you've done for me" yuri said as they reached the bus stop and wait for the bus. 




 

"This is making me impatient. why the bus is so long to arrived." yena said, yuri just chuckles at the older attitude. 

 

"That's our bus. Kaja!" yuri said as she enter the bus. 




 

Unfortunately, It was only one seat left since the bus is quiet full. 

 

"You can sit yena unnie, I can stand" yena nodded then she sat at the last sit while yuri was standing. 

 

The bus ride was fine, It was a new feeling for yena since it was her first time. But the sight of yuri standing making her uneasy. 

 

"Yuri you sure you're okay?" yena asked, yuri nodded.

 

"Nae, I always stand whenever I ride a bus going to our school." yuri smile, yena nodded. 

 

"Are we near?" yena asked. 

 

"Three more bus stop." yena sighed.
 

Yena glance at yuri who's look uncomfortable, the older scan the younger there she saw what making yuri uncomfortable.

The guy was rubbing the back of his hand on yuri's , It anger the older. 

"YAH! GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER. " everyone in the bus startled including the guy. 

"y-ena.. un-nie.." yuri utter.

The guy start to panic, the guy press the button that indicate to the driver to stop. The bus stops and then he immediately get out. 

But yena was faster than him, the two of them get out from the bus. Yena grab the guy collar.

"yena un-nie.. It's f-ine..." yuri said but the older didn't listen to her.

"Yah, You have the guts to run when you harass my friend?" yena said.

"I'm sor-ry.. I won't do that again.." yena chuckles.

"Ofcourse, you won't do that again.." yena smile as she take the guy identity card.

"You even work on our company.." yuri held yena's hand and shook her head.

"Please.. don't fire me.. I won't do it again.. I have family.." the guy drop on his knees.

"Y-ena u-nni-e.. It's o-kay.. I'm fine." yena sighed. 

"Consider yourself lucky. If you ever do that again, I will make sure to fire you and put you behind bars. Now GO." the guys immediately run for his life.



 

"U-nni-e.." 

"Yah! Is this normal to you? you should fight if someone do that to you." yena sighed.

"I'm sorry.." yuri lowered her head.

"I don't know this thing would happen.. It's my first time to experience that and I don't know what to do." 

"I just want you to experience it.. I don't know it would turn out like this" yena held yuri's hand.

"Kaja.. Let's just set that aside. I won't let you to take bus without me." yuri smiled and nodded.

"Aissh. That guy ruined my first bus ride." yena said as they get in to the bus without knowing their hands are intertwined to each other. 















 

The two of them arrived to the mall, yena was full of complaints. 

"Aissh! We should just take my baby than commuting. This is so tiring." yena whined.

"Ey, It's fun walking~ Don't depend on your car" yuri said. 

"should we play first??" yena suggested.

"okaaaaay" yuri beamed. 

The two of them walk towards the arcade.

"Let's play this" yena said as she pointed at the tekken video arcade.

"But I don't know how to play.." yuri lower her head.

"I'll teach you" with that yena teach yuri how to play that tekken arcade, yuri was so noisy everytime her opponent make a move to her.

"Wow! You really learn fast! So let's play against each other" yena said.

"Let's make a bet" 

"If you won against me, I'll do everything you asked for 24 hours." 

"And if you won?" yuri asked.

"Hmm.. You must go to my game this coming intercampus." 

"Is that it??" yuri said.

"Yah yah! I'm not an easy opponent." yena said

"I will crash your character." yuri stick her tongue out. 

The two of them start the game, the first round yena won, then in the second round yuri won.

"Yaaaay!" yuri squeal.

"Okay last round." 

Yuri take the game seriously, yena look at yuri. It makes yena smile at the sight of yuri being serious. 

"YEHEEEY!! I WOOON!!" yuri squeal, yena was so mesmerize at yuri smile that it makes her lose focus.

"Eyyy, Don't be saaad that I defeat youuu~" yuri said.

"I still go to your game even if you lose." that makes yena smile.

 

"Sooo where are we going next? I'll let you decide since you won" yena said.
 

Yuri decided to watch a movie since the movie start at 3 pm, Yena decided to eat first. They were at the food court looking for food when...

"Yuri??" 

"Hyewon unnie~" yuri said as she greeted, yena turn her head to hyewon.

"Oh, yena.. Yujin said you are sick? that's why you skip tr--" hyewon interrupted when yuri talk.

"Huh? Are you sick ?? Why didn't you say..." yuri said as she look worriedly at yena as she place her hands on yena's forehead.

"A-h I'm fine now yuri ah.." yena smile then she glared at hyewon.

"Why are you here anyway?" yena asked.
 

"I brought something.. then I saw yuri." hyewon said.

"Why don't you join us hyewon unnie~" yuri said, yena immediately look at the younger.

"Is that okay??" yuri nodded.

"Right yena unnie?" yena sighed then unwillingly nodded.

"Let's eaaaaat~" yuri squeal as she walked toward the dining table.


 

"Yah! Kwangbae! Get lost." yena utter to hyewon as they at the counter to pick their food.

"I don't want to." hyewon smile.

"I said Get Looooost!" yena frustratingly said.

Hyewon didn't answer instead she grab the tray and sit beside yuri. Yuri look at the both of them and smile.

"You two look like you want to punch each other." yuri said.

"Yena is just annoying." hyewon said, yena mimic hyewon that make yuri laugh. 
 

The three of them start to eat, yuri was the one who talks more. Yena was just eating silently.

"We will watch a movie now hyewon unnie~ Do you want to join us?" yena look at yuri again and back to hyewon.

'Get Lost' yena mouthed to hyewon. 

"Is that so? Okay, Lets go~"if looking at a person can kill, hyewon probably dead right now. 

hyewon just chuckles, yena being like this is so interesting to her. It's the first time for yena to be in denial to her feelings. Hyewon might know yuri likes yena back, she can't just give up. She still believe yuri will like her back.

 

The three of them enters the cinema, yena was being grumpy because of hyewon suddenly inclusion. Yuri had no idea that there is a tension between the two, she was just enjoying the movie.

Yuri was so focus on the movie and didn't even know the two silently bickering with each other. 

'After this movie. Get Lost.' yena mouthed.

'I don't want to.' hyewon mouthed back.

'It's my time with yuri! Stop ruin it.' 

'Yuri was the one invites me.' yena sighed.
 

The movie ends, yuri talks about the movie. Hyewon response to what yuri was saying while yena.. Of course she's sulking.

"The movie was great~" 

"It was." hyewon said.

"Yena unnie? Are you okay? Are you not feeling well?" yuri asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. Where do you want to go next?" yena asked with a tired voice.

"Let's just go home, You are not feeling well~" yuri said.

"Hyewon unnie, Can we ride on your car?" yuri said.

"Why? Didn't yena bring her car?" yuri shakes her head. 

"I suggest to ride a bus since she haven't experience it." Hyewon look at yena.

'You even ride a bus with her.. And still keep denying you like her.' hyewon thought.

"Okay, I'll get you two home~" 













 

They are in the parking lot walking towards hyewon's car, Hyewon open the passenger seat for yuri but yena was the first one to sit.

"Nope not gonna happen kwangbae." yena smile before she sit down. Hyewon rolled her eyes. 

Yuri on the other hand smile at the two, the younger sit at the back. Then hyewon drove the two home. 












 

"Thankyou hyewon unnie for dropping us home~" yuri bowed.

"It's fine~ You know I'll do everything you say." hyewon bid a goodbye the drove away. 



 

"yOu knOw I'll dO eVerYthInG yOu SaY" yena mimicked hyewon in front of yuri, the younger heard it and laugh.

"Are you okay now?"

"Yep, I am okay. I am just acting so hyewon could go away." yena smile, yuri look at the older.

"Yah!" yuri said.

"Why?"

"Why did you do that?" yuri asked as she frown.

"Nothing, She's just annoying" 
 

"She even ruin my date--" yena realize what she said immediately cover .

"Day its a day.. not a date.. hehe.. yeah.." yena scratch her cheeks. yuri just nodded but a blushing mess inside. 
 

"Let's go." yena said as she held yuri's hand.

"You'll see." yuri was dumbfounded, her eyes was focus on her hands that being held by yena. 




 

Yena drove to a hill, yuri was busy calming her heart since yena still holding her hands. As they reach the top where cars are being park. 
 

"Yena unnie.." 

"My hands.." yuri said, yena looked at their hands and the older smile.

"Why? You don't like the way I held it?" yena asked 

"How about this?" she intertwined their hands. Yena smile after seeing yuri's expression.


 

Yena was the one who pulled yuri in front, Yuri was amaze to what she was seeing. It was her dream, that someone could take her to see the city lights. 

"Yena unnie..." 

"You like it?" yuri nodded.

"I saw it on your desk in your room, When I asked your mom to cook for me." yena scratch her neck.

"Thank you yena unnie~~ It's really my dream to see this in person." Yuri was so overwhelmed, She hugged the older.

"Thank you for everything.. I don't know how to repay you for everything you and your family do to us." yena patted the younger head and smile.
 

"Just promise me one thing." yena said.

"What is it?" yuri broke the hug.

"Never leave my side." yuri nodded.

"Yaksok~" yuri raise her pinky finger, same goes to yena. 
 

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Updateeeeeee for y'all~~~ 
Two more days It's IZONE COMEBACK DAYYYYY 💖💖 IM SO EXCITEEED uwu 💖