열아홉번째장

Maid for you


In the span of being together, Yuri and Yena never forget to update each other. Yena always make time for yuri.

Right, Yuri decided to move out of choi mansion after she graduated. They already saved enough money, Yena insisted for them to stay but Yuri rejected.

"You and your family have done enough for me and my mom." Yuri said as she intertwined her hands with yena while cuddling.

"But.." Yena pouted.

"Yena.." Yuri sat and faced the older.

"I already graduated. And that's only in the contract me and your mom sign."

"You can be my secretary and just live here. I'm lonely." Yena look at yuri with puppy eyes.

"I can't. Your secretary already know what to do. And if I accept it, it only be back to zero." Yuri explain, Yena sighed.

"You can still live here even if you are not working for me." Yena said, Yuri cupped her girlfriend cheeks.

"Yena..."

"Fine." Yena had no choice but to say yes.

"Just be safe. If you need anything just call me." Yuri smiled and peck on her girlfriend lips.

"Thank you Yena~" Yena smiled and cupped her girlfriend cheeks.

"As much as I want you to be by my side, I just can't be selfish. I know you still want to explore things."

"I'll just support you." Yena kissed yuri's forehead.

After that talk yuri applied as a real state agent, luckily she got accepted. Yena couldn't be more proud how her girl doing well.

It's been half of months since Yuri moved out, And they were doing well. There relationship are fine since they were really understanding. Yuri always make sure to keep yena update.

"Hey, how's work?" Yena asked, she was in Yuri's house. The older drive 2 hours away just to see her girlfriend, since the younger work was far away from where choi mansion is.

"Fine, buyers keep on coming to me and I'm glad." Yuri beamed.

"How about you? Aren't you tired from work yet you still go here which is 2 hours away from your home." Yuri said, The younger place the food the she sat across the older.

"You're my rest yuri." Yena said which made Yuri smile.

"I don't mind traveling 2 hours just to see you." Yena held the younger hand.

"Okay okay~ You are such a clingy." Yuri said.

"I know and You love it."

"I do" Both of them chuckles then they eat.
















 

Several days and months passed Yena was getting more and more busy, The older's company are having branch in other country and places, Seungmin let Yena handle it.

Because of work Yena starting to lost time for Yuri, her schedule is a bit tight that she can't even drive to go to Yuri's house

Because of work Yena starting to lost time for Yuri, her schedule is a bit tight that she can't even drive to go to Yuri's house.

-

-

"What's with the long face Ms. Jo?" her co-worker said as she place the banana milk in front of Yuri.

"Nothing." Yuri sighed

"Did your girl broke her promise to you again?" Her co-worker chuckles, Yuri just sighed as she sip the drink.

"It's not like that Ryujin."

"Isn't she having an affair?" Ryujin said which make the younger glared at her.

"No. Yena isn't like that." Yuri defended.

Yuri's phone vibrated which makes her startled, Upon seeing the messenger's name, Yuri's lips curves up which make her co-worker shakes her head.

"Oh I see, Your girl texted you now." Yuri nodded, then she replied.

"Goodluck on your date then." Ryujin said before she go back to her desk.

Yuri can't wait to see her girlfriend, It's been she don't know how long the last time they see each other because their dates are always cancelled by the older and she just understand it

Yuri can't wait to see her girlfriend, It's been she don't know how long the last time they see each other because their dates are always cancelled by the older and she just understand it.

"Ryu! Aren't you going home?" Yuri asked.

"Nah, I'll stay a bit late tonight." Ryujin said.

"Okay, Take care then." Yuri smiled which make Ryujin smile too.

"Enjoy your date." Ryujin sighed.

Ryujin can't deny that she has feelings flor the younger, the younger was aware of it and Yuri already set boundaries since she don't want Yena to get jealous.

Ryujin understand that and but what pissing her off is Yuri's lover—Yena always cancelled their dates which make the younger sad. She can't take seeing Yuri sad, Yuri is so precious to be treated like that.

Two hours have passed Ryujin decided to go home, She's sure Yuri already having her date. But upon walking down the stairs, She still can see Yuri's back through the glass door. The Younger was sitting like a lost child.

Ryujin sighed and shake her head.

"Disappointed but not surprised." Ryujin utter before going to the younger.
 

"Hey Yuri, It's already late. Where are your girl?" Ryujin asked. Yuri remain silent.

"She cancelled your date again right?" Ryujin chuckles.

"Whoa.. It's your Anniversary but she still choose her work." Yuri sighed, Ryujin look at Yuri and grab the younger hand.

"Let's get you home." Ryujin offered, Yuri look to their hands before looking at ryujin.

"I don't want to go home today ryu.." Yuri said.

"Where do you want to go? I'll accompany you." Ryujin smiled.

"Bar?"

"Are you sure?" Yuri nodded.

"Fine." With that the two of them start walking towards Ryujin's car with their hand clasped.

[Yena's message]

[Yena's message]

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6f43726f6f562d394174637a48773d3d2d313034393030323333372e313637333631313337383839633766373139363434333438313339352e6a7067?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

-

-



 

After that day, Ryujin and Yuri start to hangout. More likely Ryujin accompanying Yuri since Yuri's girl always not keeping her promises.

"Aigoo. How many promises did she broke already? Haven't she think of you?" Ryujin said as she face the younger.

"I don't know, I can't count it anymore.. I can't blame her.. They held the largest company ofcourse she's gonna be busy." Yuri defend which make ryujin rolled her eyes.

They were in the restaurant Yuri had booked for her and Yena but as usual Yena was nowhere to be found so she just bring Ryujin since its a waste of money and food if she won't go.

"She's taking advantage of you being understanding. She's not even updating you what's going on her life. She can't even say goodnights and iloveyou, is it that hard? just a minute to open her cellphone to update you?" Ryujin was so closed to burst out, Yuri was now teary eyes.

"I'm sorry.. Your girl is just pissing me off." Ryujin sighed.

"Let's just get out of here. Wanna watch a movie?" Yuri nodded and Ryujin held Yuri's hand then they walk towards the older's car.






 

They were in the drive-in cinema, Yuri finally smile which make Ryujin relief. They were silently watching the movie when Ryujin spoke.

"Yul? Sorry for bursting out earlier.."

"Is just that..." Ryujin sighed.

"You are just stating a fact ryu.. I don't know, her broking her promises won't surprised me anymore. I'm just sad, I just miss her so much." Yuri said and wipes the tears that falls down to her cheeks.


 

Ryujin gave the younger a tissue which the younger accept and wipe her tears.

 

"You are hurting, why are you still not giving up?" ryujin asked, both of them didn't care about the movie they watching.

 

"I tell myself that she's just busy.. "

 

"That she will have time again with me."

 

"But It's hard. I can't even tell her what I feel because I think she's too tired with work. I can't make her more tired with my tantrums." Yuri fidget her fingers.

 

"You've been understanding yul." Ryujin said as she look in front.

 

"Did she eve think what you feel everytime she cancel your supposed dates?" The older tighten her grip on the steering wheel.

 

"You told me that even when she's away for 1 year she never forget to update you. What happen now?"

 

"Maybe she's really busy right now."

 

"It looks like you've been ghosted." Ryujin chuckles.

 

"I just hope she redeem herself."

 

"and she told me to wait for her in two months." Yuri looked down.

 

"And you gonna wait for her?" Yuri sighed.

 

"I will. but.." Ryujin look at Yuri which make her heart broke.

 

"I'm feeling something that I shouldn't.." Yuri's tears start to falls again as she look at ryujin.


 

"What? What do you mean?"



 

"I feel like.. I'm—"
























 

"I'm slowly falling out of love.."


 

--
Hi! How are you guys? I hope you guys are doing okay 😅
Sorry if we keep fast forwarding. I'm planning to end this up to 25 chapter or less but let's see. hahah

Stay safe everyone 🧡

Stay safe everyone 🧡