열다섯째자

Maid for you
"Mom said, You call me. Why?" the younger asked as she enter the older room. The older didn't bother to answer and continue to do her paper works. "You call me here to just look at you?" the younger asked. "I swear, If you only call me here to look at you-" the younger was interrupted. "DONE!!" The older shouted as she close the folder she's been doing. "Baby sorry for ignoring you for a minute" Yena said as she walk towards the younger. Yuri blushed at the sudden endearment, though yena calls her that every single day and she still not yet used to it. Yena still has an effect on her. "Also sorry for calling you in the middle of your study." "I just want to recharge, and cuddle for ten minutes" yena said as she hug the younger. Yuri smiled, Yena have been really clingy and addicted to cuddles. The younger gave yena a pat on her head as they hug together. "Haven't spend time with you." Yena said. "We both busy, And I understand it." Yuri said, They both lay down on yena's bed. Yena snuggles on yuri's neck and hug the younger waist. Yuri knew what to do, she yena's hair. The older loves it when yuri caressing her hair and fall asleep. "Can you sing for me?" yena softly asked. "Aren't you too demanding ms choi?" yuri said as she smile. "Pwease~" yena pouted. "Fine~" "Now, I'm fully charge" Yena said, she release herself from the younger. "Go study now~" older patted the younger head. "Let's go out tomorrow" yuri nodded. "Don't stay up all night unnie~" yena smiled. "You too~" Yuri stood up, the older followed her. The younger was about to close the door but yena stops her. "Why?" "You forgot something" yena said, yuri frown. "Huh? I didn't bring anything here--" yuri was caught off guard when yena lean towards her cheeks and kissed it. "Goodnight baby, Dream of me" Yena smile cheekily. Yuri can't help but to blush. Yena closed the door and leaned on it. "Wah~ When did you start to be this smooth choi!" Yena said as she held her heart. "Yuri what did you do to me" yena smiled as she slump her body to her bed. "Where are we going?" Yuri asked as she enter yena's car. "Let's see where this car take us." yena cheekily smile. As yena drove away, yuri was smiling as they both held hands. Yuri was enjoying the scenery, the cold breeze that brushes through her face. Night stroll is an indeed. Empty streets with only street lights. Yuri looks around. "Familiar isn't?" yena utter as she look at yuri. "And were here~" yena said, they were uphill. To see the city lights in this cold weather is one of the best thing. Yuri was happy to see this kind of view again. They both got out of yena's car, the older run to where the younger is and hold the younger hand, they walked towards the railings where you can see the full view of the city lights. "Isn't a perfect timing? Not a lot of people are here." yena said. "Yeah, its not crowded as the last time." yuri said. "Thank you for bringing me here again." "No, I'm the one who should be thankful" yuri looks at yena, anticipating why the older should be thankful to her. "I should thank chaewon for offering the job to you." "Maybe we were destined to meet." yena turn to yuri as she held yuri's hand. "If you weren't there when my parents died. I might kill myself too." yena smiled. "Do you know why I choose this place today?" yena asked. "Because it's one of the things I want to see?" yuri hesitated to let a smile that make yena chuckles. "You're cute" yena pinch yuri's nose. "Yeah it's one of the reason but there's more reason for that." "Yuri ah~" "I choose this place because this is were our first promise take place." yena smiled. "Second, I want to thank you for keeping that promise." Flashback "Just promise me one thing." yena said. "What is it?" yuri broke the hug. "Never leave my side." yuri nodded. "Yaksok~" yuri raise her pinky finger, same goes to yena. End of flashback. "Thank you for not leaving my side even if I pushed you away." yuri got teary eyed. "Lastly." "I want this place to witness how our love started." yena's right hand carries yuri's cheeks. "Unnie...." yuri was so close to cry, yena's words really touch her heart. "Yuri ah, Will you be my girlfriend?" yena utter the words with her heart. Yuri was so happy, She never felt this way. Jihoon—her ex never treat her right. Yuri immediately nodded and pulled the older into a hug, the younger tighten her hug as she buried her face on yena's neck. "Of course. I love to be your girlfriend." Yena smile, her heart was so happy. She was glad that it's yuri that make her happy. They both startled and broke the hug when the people around them start clapping. They just smile and bowed to them. "I'll make you the happiest girl in the world." yena cheekily said that make yuri smile. "You already make me the happiest when you ask me to be your girlfriend." yuri said, yena's heart flutters. "Ouch." yena act like she's having heart pain. "Unnie? Are you okay?" yuri worriedly move closer to her: "My heart skip a beat when you said it." yena chuckles, yuri hit yena's shoulder. "Please don't joke like that." yuri pouted. "Okay okay, I'm sorry don't be mad at me baby." yena said as she kissed yuri's forehead. They both enjoy the night seeing the city lights, both hugging each other, expressing each other love. It was of the best day for them. "Did you enjoy it?" yena asked as she park her car. They already arrived at yena's mansion. Yuri quickly nodded as the smile still on her lips. "It was the best baby" yuri said, she was about to open the car door but yena stop her. "You just called me baby.." yena malfunction. "I did?" yuri said. "Yes you did." "Now that you did. You better call me baby again not unnie." yena said as she smile. "Okay baby" yuri teasingly smile as she open that car door. "Yes.. I am a baby." yena whisper as she malfunction. "Aren't you going out?" Yena immediately go out and go to yuri's side. Both of them start walking towards the house. Yena walked yuri to her room, she wants yuri to stay to her room but the younger refuse. "You could just stay in my room so your mom won't be disturb when you open the door." yena said, yuri pinch her cheeks. "I'm going in." yena pouted. "Yena." yuri sternly said. "Baby~" yuri sofly said, yena looked at yuri. "That's right I told you to call me baby." yena smile. "Im really going in now." yena nodded. Yuri open the door but closed it. "Why?" "I forgot something." yuri said. "Hm? you forgot something in my car?" yena asked. "There. That's what I forgot. Goodnight baby." yuri immediately run inside her room and close it. Leaving yena. Malfunctioning for the third time. "Did we just have our... First kiss?" Yena said as her finger trace her lips.