아홉번째장

Maid for you

 

"Yena unnie?" yuri peek at yena's room door.

 

 

Yuri smile as she saw yena peacefully sleeping, Her heart is at ease knowing yena slowly opening her self again. 

 

"Wake up unnie" Yuri slightly tap yena's shoulder.

 

"Hmm.." yena shifted her body to the other side.

 

 

"We gonna be late if you don't wake up now!" yuri said as she keep shaking yena's shoulder.

 

 

"Argh! fine fine!" yena stood up with her eyes half close.

 

 

Yuri smile in victory.

 

 

"Now take a shower and get down okay?" yuri said as she pointed yena's uniform that she prepared then yuri got out of yena's room.

 

 

"Tch! Why does it feel she's the boss here." yena whine but obey what yuri told her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't want to go to school todaaaay." Yena said as she weakly walk towards her car.

 

 

 

"Yuri. wanna cut class today?" Yuri hit yena in the arm.

 

 

"Yah! you know I can't do that. aissh." 

 

 

"C'mon just one day won't hurt." Yuri glared at yena.

 

 

"If you keep saying that I'll just text kwangbae to pick me up.." yuri get her phone ready to text hyewon.

 

 

Yena quickly snatch yuri's phone. 

 

 

"Fine. I will go to school. Don't text kwangbae." yena said. Defeated.

 

 

"Now give my phone back." 

 

 

"Why aren't you buying a new phone? This looks old." yena said as she give yuri's phone back.

 

 

"I don't have the time to buy.. and I'm saving.." yuri said as she stop in front of yena.

 

 

Yena was stun as yuri turn to her and fix her necktie. 

 

 

"Pfft. You are grown up but you don't know how to tie a necktie." yuri said as she focus on fixing yena's necktie.

 

 

"Mrs. Kim do it for me." Yena look at yuri who's focus on tying. 

 

 

"But I don't mind you doing it for me starting now." both of them smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

They both enter yena's car with a smile on their face. 

 

 

 

 

"Seatbelt." yena utter. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's up kwangbae!" 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! don't what's up me choi." hyewon utter.

 

 

 

 

"I said sorry. It was an accident. I promise not to hurt yuri." 

 

 

 

 

"You better do that. I won't hesitate to stole her from you." yena rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"Why do we have to like the same person." yena sighed as she whisper.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Right. but my lost. She likes you back.' Kwangbae thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning class. So we have a new student..Please come in." Mr. Lee said, they all look in front. 

 

 

 

 

"Introduce yourself." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello! I'm Song Yuqi. Hope we can all be friends" The new girl yuqi said.

 

 

 

 

"You may seat down beside ms. choi" Mr. Lee pointed where yena was sitting. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh Since ms. choi is your seatmate, She will be touring you around the school." Yena look at her prof. 

 

 

 

 

"Nooo! I have a lunch with yuri." yena utter to herself.

 

 

"I guess yuri will be mine today." hyewon teased that yena glared at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi, Y-ena right?" the new girl said.

 

 

"Yeah. what's your name again?" yena said as she was fixing her things, It was their dismissal.

 

 

"Yuqi." the new girl smile.

 

 

"Right. Yuqi.. I can tour you tomorrow I guess.. I just can't today because umm.." yena was interrupted.

 

 

"Yena unnie!" upon seeing the person who called her, yena's face light up.

 

 

"Hey yuri!" hyewon greeted.

 

 

"Cmon! let's have a lunch, I'm hungry." hyewon said. 

 

 

"Yena unnie aren't you going?" yena was about to talk but hyewon interrupt her again.

 

 

"She will be touring our new classmate, that's what mr lee said." yena look at hyewon disbelief. 

 

 

"Oh.. I guess see you later unnie." yuri with disappointed tone. 

 

 

Yena just sighed as she look at the two walking away. 

 

 

"I'm sorry.. You can just have a lunch with them, I think I can handle myself." Yuqi said.

 

 

"Nah, they already walk away. I'll just tour you." yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyewon and Yuri is in the cafeteria, of course eating. Hyewon observe yuri who was looking at her back. Hyewon turn around and saw yena  with the new girl, of course touring yuqi.

 

Hyewon heard a sigh from yuri that make her chuckles. 

 

 

"What's with the long face? Is that how you hate being with me?" hyewon jokingly said.

 

 

"No! No! don't think like that.. I don't hate you." yuri pouted. 

 

 

 

"I'm just kidding hahah" hyewon laugh.

 

 

 

"Do you have class after this?" yuri shakes her head.

 

 

"So you gonna wait for our dismissal before you go home?" 

 

 

"Yeah, Need to go home with yena unnie." yuri said, hyewon nodded.

 

 

"Wanna grab some ice cream?" hyewon suddenly ask.

 

 

"I want but you have class." 

 

 

"I'll just cut." yuri shakes her head.

 

 

"You two really are bestfriends." hyewon look at yuri.

 

 

"You both said the same thing to me today." 

 

 

"Who?"

 

 

"Yena unnie. She don't want to go to school and suggested that we should cut." yuri grin.

 

 

"You two better not cut school just to be with me."hyewon chuckles.

 

 

"Fine fine, Ms. Jo" they both laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile..

 

 

 

"That two are having fun without me." Yena narrowed her eyes as she look at hyewon and yuri laughing.

 

 

 

 

"Yuqi-ssi should we go to the next building." yuqi nodded as yena lead their way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Dismissal]

 

 

Yena was walking towards the school parking lot. Not so long yena look at her car and spotted two people. 

 

"Why is he with yuri." yena utter to herself as she's frowning. 

 

 

Yena act cool towards her car and approached the two. 

 

 

"Yah! Choi Soobin what are you doing here?" yena said.

 

 

"Oh, You're here." yuri said as she smile.

 

 

"Noona!!" the guy said. 

 

 

"You know him unnie?" 

 

 

"I don't know him." yena said.

 

 

"Yah! Noona!! why are you always like that! She's my cousin yuri." yuri was shocked, yena just rolled her eyes. 

 

 

"Why are you two together?" 

 

 

"She's my classmate noona, And were assigned to a project. I didn't know you two know each other." Soobin said, yena just nodded.

 

 

"Bye noona. Thankyou for making the project perfect yul! bye" yuri just smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Next Day] 

 

 

Yena has no class, And it was a day for her to play ps4. Yena already do her morning routine, she walk down the stairs to have her breakfast.

 

 

"Goodmorning young choi." mrs. kim said.

 

 

"Where's yuri?" that's the first words came out to .

 

 

"She leave ealier, Hyewon pick her up." yuri's mom said.

 

 

Yena nodded, she was just overthinking things that shouldn't. Yena ate her breakfast and immediately go to her arcade room that made by her parents. 

 

 

As she enter the arcade room, memories came back. Yena smile bitterly, It was a happy memories with her parents and brother that make her smile. 

 

 

"You better comeback here seungmin. So I can beat the hell out of you." yena said as she look at their family picture. 

 

 

"I miss you eomma, appa. You really love each other, I remember what mrs kim said." 

 

 

"Mom, Dad gained his consciousness but after hearing that you passed away.. I think he can't handle it so he just go with you." 

 

 

"I know you both are happy being together, So just guide me. I won't disappoint you two." yena smile. 

 

 

 

Not so long her phone vibrates. 

 

 

1 message.

 

from: 청소부

          "unnie, Goodmorning💖 I'm with hyewon unnie if you are wondering. sorry I didn't say it to you, she also didn't say that she's going here. I don't want to wake you up. Don't worry I'm all good here." 

 

 

 

"Tch, Now. That makes me bother. Aisssh." yena said as she slumped her body on the sofa and grab the controller and put the headphone on.

 

 

 

 

 

30 minutes passed, Yena was being grumpy after seeing the selca hyewon took with yuri and posted on the social media. 

 

 

She was being more grumpy because she keeps on losing in the game. She throw the controller and remove the headphone.

 

 

"Aisshh.. what if hyewon is making a move on yuri." yena utter.

 

Then yena start to imagine things about the two. How hyeown would grab the chance to spend time with yuri, Or how hyewon would steal a kiss to yuri.

 

 

"THAT'S IT! I'm going there." Yena said as she leave the arcade room and dress up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri are you hungry?" hyewon asked.

 

 

"Naeee unnie~ I want pizza" yuri pouted, hyewon laughed

 

 

"Fine, I'll order pizza." 

 

Yuri was in hyewon house, playing. Hyewon made a surprise visit to yena's house just to asked yuri to accompany her. Yuri agree since she has nothing to do. 

 

 

 

*Dingdong*

 

"Who's that?" hyewon said to herself.

 

 

"I dont expect a visitor today." 

 

 

"Maybe the delivery?" yuri said.

 

 

"That's too fast for delivery." hyewon chuckles.

 

 

Hyewon walk and open the door. 

 

 

"What took you so long to open the door." the girl said as she wall past hyewon.

 

 

"Yah Choi! What are you doing here?" 

 

 

"Yena unnie?" yuri said as she peek at the door way. 

 

 

"I missed you kwangbae." hyewon rolled her eyes.

 

 

"C'mon! You will never miss me coz were seeing each other everyday. I thought I'm gonna have a break looking at your face." now it's yena's time to roll her eyes.

 

 

"I'm bored in the house, But yuri texted me that you went to my house. and maybe I can tag along." yena annoyingly smile.

 

 

"Omyghad choi! Don't tell me you were thinking something gonna happen between me and yuri." hyewon said, yena immediately shook her head.

 

 

"What? NO!" 

 

 

"You dirty little duck!!" yuri laughed at the sight of the two.

 

 

 

"So what do you guys want to eat? I'll pay." yena utter

 

 

"We already order , and yea pay for it for barging into my house." 

 

 

 

Yena smiled, her mission was success. She was just really there to watch the two, watch hyewon action rather. 

 

 

 

Everytime hyewon and yuri would go near each other, yena would interrupt the two. Hyewon was getting annoyed and want to choke yena.

 

 

Yuri would just laughed it all, Because of the two bickering. 

 

 

"Aishh! Let me just sit between you two!" Yuri said and sit between the two. 

 

 

Hyewon put her tongue out to teased yena, and yena do the same thing. Yuri was annoyed by the two and pull their ears.

 

 

"Aw! ouch--" the two said.

 

 

"Will you two stop!!" 

 

 

"If you two don't, I'll leave." the two behave. 

 

 

"omyghad. It feel like I'm baby sitting two children." the three of them laughed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie were going now~ Sorry for yena unnie.. You know what is it right?" hyewon nodded.

 

"Yeah, no worries. I know it. Yena are always like that when she is jealous." 

 

 

"Ey, theres nothing to be jealous of." yuri utter.

 

 

 

"Yah! Get in the car now yuri! Bye kwangbae!" yena shouted.

 

 

Yuri bid a goodbye and hugged hyewon before going inside yena's car. Hyewon watch the two getting out of her sight. 

 

 

"I am the jealous one here." hyewon sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena parked her car, They were already at the choi mansion. Yuri keeps on teasing yena since they were in the car. 

 

 

"C'mon unnie, just admit you were jealous." 

 

 

"I am not." yena said as she close the car door. 

 

 

"Then why are you there? Because you thought hyewon might do something?" yena frowned.

 

 

"Aisshhh.." 

 

 

"See! Why won't you just admit." yuri stick her tongue out, before going inside the house. 

 

 

 

"Yeah! I am jealous. Aissshh. Are you gonna take responsibility for it?" Yena shouted after yuri get inside the house. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigooo, they are so cute together." Yuri's mom utter she eyeing the two from a far with mrs kim. 

 

 

"They are in love with each other, but our young choi is in denial.  Aigoo. they are so cute when they bicker haha." mrs kim said. 

 

--------

A/N: ITS BEEN A WHILE!! I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS :( IM TRYING TO WRITE... PLEASE BARE WITH MEE 😭 I'VE BEEN BUSY VOTING FOR YURI IN FANPLUS. 

 

SO IF YOU HAVEN'T CREATED AN ACCOUNT ON FANPLUS, CREATE NOW AND VOTE FOR YURI.

 

YOU CAN PUT ME IN THE RECOMMENDER SO BOTH OF US CAN GET 500 COINS THAT CAN CONVERT INTO VOTES AND WILL USE THAT TO VOTE FOR YURI. 

 

 

Recommender : izoneislife 

 

 

The gap is still large so let's work hard to put yuri in the first place 💖👍

 

 

 

 

 

If you need help on how to gather votes feel free to DM me on twitter. I'll help you to gather votes 😁 

 

twt: @_pandaevil03_