열세번째장

Maid for you

 

 

 

The sun rise, They already pack their things and get it inside the van. Yena was just sitting just looking at them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oy! I notice. why you two are so distant? What happen last night?" Yuqi utter as she sit beside yena, they look at where the van is. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena just shake her head and sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I confessed." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And then?" yuqi raise her eyebrow. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She think I was joking and messing up with her feelings." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She even say.. 'What are you saying? Aren't you like yuqi? Did you get rejected that's why you say like that to me? I am not an option unnie. Please don't play with my feelings.'" yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She turn her back to me." yuqi face palm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What should I do yuqi. And where she even get that I like you." yuqi chuckles

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just talk to her when we got home. She can't avoid you,  You literally living in the same house." Yena nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin shouted that they should get inside the van since they are going home. The two of them stood up and walk towards the van. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena slide the door and saw yuri at the side of window, they made an eye contact but yuri was the first one to look away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena sit beside hyewon, she just let the younger. She just gonna talk to her when they get home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We're going now yena, yuri." hyewon said as yuqi and yujin enter hyewon's car. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Take care! Thankyou for everything." yena smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Take care kwangbae" yuri smiled, hyewon smile back at yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After hyewon drove away, yuri immediately walks away but yena was too fast to caught her hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"W-hat is it ye-na unnie?" yuri stutter, They were having an eye contact. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, Can you help me with thi—" The both of them snap out when yuri's mother talk. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-es mom." yena loose her grip on yuri's hand to let the younger. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come to my room after you help your mom." Yena said before going inside the house. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Should I knock? or Should I just come in?" Yuri was nervous, she was already outside the older's room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why I am so nervous.." yuri heavily breath. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll just go inside." Yuri was about to held the door knob. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I think you should knock first." Yuri jump in shock, the younger held her chest. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tch." The older chuckles as she open the door of her room, the younger follow the older inside. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Lock the door." Yuri felt nervous. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't want anyone to interrupt us." Yuri just obey what yena said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are we g–oing to do?" yuri want to slap herself for stuttering. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena look at yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you seriously thinking I was joking?" Yuri look at the older with confusion. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't understand what you were saying.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I am serious yuri ah." Yena walk towards were the younger was. Yuri was froze in her place as the older was in front of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know you avoid me because you want to protect your self from hurting." Yena held yuri's hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I am not just flirting with you yuri." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I am seriously like you. I felt jealous when hyewon is making a move on you, I felt jealous when you sweetly smile to her." yena sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How about yuqi?" yena frowned. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What about her?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You like her too right. I told you, You can't just make me an option if you got rejected." yuri said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What? I don't like her. She likes me but I don't like her the way I like you." Yuri looked at yena. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't want you to be with someone else but me. Just the thought of you and hyewon being together makes me crazy." Yena said, yuri chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Did you just chuckles on me. I am being serious here." yena pouted. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're cute." yuri said as she pinch yena's cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So... Do you like me too?" Yena cheekily smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Isn't it obvious?" Yuri rolled eyes, Yena smiled as she hug the younger. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So Are you my girlfriend now?" yuri shook her head as she smile, Yena was dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What? Why? You like me, I like you. So why not get official???" Yuri chuckles, The younger held yena's cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We should get to know each other more" yena rolled eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tch. Fine, If that's what my baby wants~" yena said as she put her hands around yuri's waist. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baby???" Yuri said with a shock with her tone. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah? Is there something wrong calling you my baby? or you want me to call you love?" Yena cheekily smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Gosh! You are such a flirt." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You like me anyway." Both of them smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Now! I want cuddle. You didn't cuddle me to sleep last night." yena pouted as she held yuri's hand and lead her to her bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I miss your warmth." Yena said as she hug the younger. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, don't be nervous." Yena gave yuri an assuring smile as she held the younger hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But it's my first time to ride an airplane. What if we crash???" yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It won't happen okay? now It's our boarding already let's get inside." yena said as she kissed the top of yuri's head, the younger felt shy after what yena did. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two of them will fly to singapore to visit seungmin, the latter was already awake but he need to stay there to get treatment. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not so long the both of them reach their seat, of course they are beside each other, Yuri was on the window side since it's her first time. Yena was the one who put the luggage on the luggage bin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you excited?" yuri nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And nervous." yena smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If you feel sleepy you can just lean on my shoulder okay?" yena said as she held yuri's hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You are really extra clingy after you confess to me." yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You don't like me being clingy?" yena make a sad expression.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No, Just not used to you being clingy cause you love to glare at people." yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ommyyy!" Yuri tighten her grip on yena's arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The airplane they were in is ready to take off. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are we flying now?" Yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, you can open your eyes now and look at the window." Yuri open her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's beautiful~ We're flying." yuri squeal as she softly hit yena's arm. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was happy seeing the nervous yuri turn to excited yuri, Yuri's smile make her smile too. The younger have this effect on her that what ever the younger does makes her happy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 3 hours they were still flying since the travel time to singapore was 6 hours and half hour. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri felt heavy on her shoulder. She open her eyes and saw yena.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I thought I should be the one who's leaning towards your shoulder, It's other way around." Yuri utter as she smile. She lay her head on top of yena's head as she held the older hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey baby" Yuri blushed, she still not use to yena calling her baby. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure you okay to tour around the city?" Yena asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They already in the hotel room yena booked. Yena don't want yuri to be separate from her and of course to get cuddle with yuri. Yena was now addicted to cuddles. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm fine yena unnie~ Since we're here we should enjoy it too." Yuri said, yena nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay! If you say so baby~" yena pinch yuri's nose. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They take a cab and they drop off where the famous merlion was located. Yuri was so happy, She was like a child because of her excitement. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other hand Yena was also smiling while her hands on her pocket. She was relief that yuri enjoy the place. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie give me your phone." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's take a picture, You know my phone doesn't have a camera hehe" yuri look down, yena chuckles and gave yuri her phone. 

 

 

 

 

 

'I should buy her new phone' yena thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"One."

 

 

 

 

"Two"

 

 

 

 

"Three" Yuri smile, Yena kissed yuri's cheek. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri felt her cheeks burning as yena snatch her phone and browse their picture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"My timing is just right hehe you look so beautiful when you smile, I'll make this my wallpaper." yena said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hmmpk" yuri softly hit yena's arm. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two of them roam around the city, yena was non-stop taking picture and videos of yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie stop taking pictures of me" yuri pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay baby" yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were heading to their hotel room, walking hand in hand. Smile plastered on their face. Yena open the door for yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Finally cuddle timeeeee" yena said as she throw herself on the mattress.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You are addicted to cuddle now." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You give the best cuddle that why. Now come here~" yena said as she open her arms wide.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No, Let's take a shower first." Yuri utter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Together?" Yena teasingly smile, Yuri throw the towel on yena's face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"NO!" Yena chuckles.