Where I Belong!!

OBSESSION

Kaiylynn and EXO returned when Lay spotted her little bump noticing as he asks " Kaiylynn may I ask who's the father?" Kaiylynn quickly hides her bump before the rest looks but was caught off by Kai who quickly noticed her movements... Kaiylynn whispers to Kai " let go!" Kai didn't as he pulled her shirt up and exposed her baby bump now growing which Kaiylynn said " yes I've had and impregnated by X-EXO Kai!" All gasps were heard when Suho said " ok missy look here... your grounded till you give birth to that little devil and never step in this house ever again!"...

Kaiylynn spat her poison mouth at Suho " well good cause I wasn't supposed to be here in the first place!" Kaiylynn walks away and goes into her room and throws her suitcase on the bed which made it jump a bit as she grabs her clothes in one huge pile and one by one she takes them off the hanger and throws it in her suitcase and when she was done she places all the hangers back and heads to her drawers emptying them one by one...

Chen who hears her comes and says " Kaiylynn can we talk!" Kaiylynn looks at Chen stopping her process as she sits down and said " quickly!" Chen says " you know Suho didn't mean to actually leave!" Kaiylynn said " those words Chen made me feel like I wasn't part of the family or even be together!" Chen sighs as he gets up and said " you know Suho still loves you but he didn't mean it and this is what he said before you step foot out of this house and out of our lives ' tell Kaiylynn that I didn't mean anything just for her to take my words seriously' that's what he said to me to say it to you"...

Kaiylynn finished as she says " this is a goodbye forever and Suho... this is the last time I'll be seeing you and the guys especially my sister!" Kaiylynn grabs her suitcase and heads to the woods where she made the path as she looks at the leaves which they still have the blue stain as she goes further and sees X-EXO house...

Kaiylynn gulps but with her strength she goes and opens the back door and heads down the scary corridor and sees the rooms and silently opens the door that leads in the actual house as she silently walks into her room... Kaiylynn sees the room still the same as she quietly sets her suitcase on the bed and s her zipper and opens it up while she walks into her walk-in closet and grabs all the hangers and started to hang her clothes one by one...

Hours went by...

Kaiylynn was now settled in as she opens the drawer as she fills them with her extra clothes for being around the house and what EXO didn't know is that underneath her brown with blonde highlight wig was her red hair as she looked in the mirror she saw a string of red so she takes off her wig and let's her red wavy hair have a breather as she massaged her hair thoroughly as she opens the drawer and places it in there...

Kaiylynn was now X-Kaiylynn as she admires her evil side as she takes off her clothes she was wearing and puts on red clothing while she puts on a robe and ties it as she heads out quietly... X-Kaiylynn quietly walks to the kitchen she peeks at a body which was X-EXO Chen who was strangled to death as she places her hand on his leg and walks away not letting him know she's there...

X-EXO Chen began breathing as he slept on the couch as he finds a comfortable position... X-Kaiylynn drinks her water and places it gently in the sink as she walks through the corridors leading to each room... X-Kaiylynn stops and opens the door seeing X-EXO Sehun sleeping and snoring cutely as she closes the door quietly... next she opens another door and peeks in... X-EXO Kai was sleeping as she smirks when she steps in...

X-Kaiylynn closes the door and locks it placing her back on the door seeing X-EXO Kai breathing up and down calmly... X-Kaiylynn walks slowly to him and sees him sleeping so peacefully and waves her hand in front of his face to see if he's actually sleeping... X-Kaiylynn lifted the blankets on the other side and crawled in and covered herself breathing slowly up and down when X-EXO Kai felt a lump on his bed but was too sleepy to wake... X-Kaiylynn felt something heavy against her so she uncovers herself and sees X-EXO Kai's arm on her stomach which suddenly something in her moved...

X-EXO Kai felt something moving so with sleepy eyes he wakes up but X-Kaiylynn covers herself and closes her eyes... X-EXO Kai places his hand again and felt it again... so he uncovers the blankets and sees X-Kaiylynn there now sleeping as he gently pokes her and she gently moves but not waking up when X-EXO Kai leans in and kisses her lips as she slowly wakes up and wraps her arms and kisses him deeply...

X-EXO Kai whispers " your back!" X-Kaiylynn says " yes baby I'm back!" X-EXO Kai hugs her and both drifted off to sleep...

what will EXO do now that Kaiylynn has joined X-EXO and became one of them... will Kaiylynn fully betray her father's promise? Will EXO bring OT12 back again?