Did it work??

OBSESSION

X-Kaiylynn was grabbed by Lay who happened to see her in the perfect spot and a perfect timing as well... Lay grabs her and pulls her into his embrace as she starts kicking and thrashing demanding to let go but Lay grabs and tries to open but she bit him making Lay scrunch his face as he tries again but this time he succeeds as he finally had open and pour all the liquid he made and she drinked it up...

X-Kaiylynn was choking and suddenly she coughed and spilled blood as she held her chest with one hand and put her other hand on her head making it spin like she was on a roller coaster... Lay said " listen to my voice Kaiylynn, you've drank the potion I've made but it won't erase your memory for it has limited time before it happens but when it comes be ready cause once it erases, you'll have to find where was the last time you've met us and where we live right now, ok!" Kaiylynn nods...

The potion made it to her system and lasted about 2 or 3 hours but she has only 12 minutes before her memory is long gone... her life will be ups and downs but as long she can remember Lay's voice, everything will go alright... Lay sets his watch for 12 minutes and starts to count it down and leaves with her while the pups ar being carried by Suho, Chen, and Chanyeol... Baekhyun sees them as he says " well you've made it!" Lay said " no time to waste her memories are beginning to fade and we only have 6 minutes let's go!"...

Kaiylynn was choking on her tears cause she doesn't want to lose her memories... not now... she has been with Baekhyun the whole time and right when she was giving birth to his pups... Kaiylynn was crying even more when Baekhyun said " you'll be fine just promise me that you'll return to me please!" Kaiylynn said " I promise!" Lay said " let's get in your room!" EXO came in her room while Lay takes her clothes off and puts on her pj's that Sehun gave her as a gift... Kaiylynn asked Lay " when will my memories come back?" Lay said " when you recall EVERYTHING!" Kaiylynn gets in bed and covers herself...

Lay looks at his watch and starts to count down " 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1!" Kaiylynn closes her eyes while the potion does it's work... Lay says " the potion is erasing EVERYTHING in her brain so when she wakes up she'll not recognize where here is or us!" Kaiylynn wakes up and sees 9 complete strangers as she asks " who are you?" Lay said " I'm the voice in your head!" Kaiylynn asked " oh what now?" Lay says " well time to refresh you and make new memories although you might experience some headaches here and there and the reason is that your brain is trying to recall all the memories before!" Kaiylynn nods...

Time has passed...

Kaiylynn woke up in the middle of the night with a very bad headache that it made her throw up for the 10th time and like what Lay said "you might experience some headaches here and there and the reason is that your brain is trying to recall all the memories before!" Kaiylynn must talk to Lay but one question... where in the heck he is?... Kaiylynn gets out of her bed and walks to her door and opens it seeing a very eerie hallway with lights out and across from her are some rooms that already have names so she gets out of her room and closes her door behind her quietly as she walks slowly reading the names and stops when she sees Lay's name... she walks up to his door and grabs the handle and turns it as she opens it... upon opening his door...she finds him sleeping as she made herself inside... 

Kaiylynn closes the door quietly as she tiptoes to him... she shakes him a little as he wakes up and asks " what are you doing up so late?" Kaiylynn said " well I have a major headache that made me throw up 10 times!" Lay gets up and goes to his medicine room and grabs some painkillers that will help her sleep as he says " here are some Tylenol pills they should do the trick!" Kaiylynn grabs them and puts them in and grabs a glass of water and swallows them...

will her memories be back?