Heartbroken

OBSESSION

Hang on guys I'll be right back!....

OK I'm back now on to the story...

************

Kaiylynn knows that the doctor was Yixing since he's the healer of the group so Yixing already informed Yunho and Yoochun about Kaiylynn's pale body so he had to warn the rest of them before it's too late... Yixing walks slowly beside Kaiylynn as they head inside... Rose and Kaylynn who are messing with Baekhyun as he sleeps when Suho said " don't wake him up or you'll regret it!" Rose doodles on Baekhyun's left cheek as she draws a heart with the initials "BBH & KL (Byun BaekHyun and KaiyLynn)!" Kaylynn knows she capitalize the L in Kaiylynn but she knows that when Baekhyun wakes up he'll get confused so she makes the t also a capital so the initials are BBH & KL which she knows that's Kaiylynn and not herself...

Hours passed...

Baekhyun wakes up after his nap as he yawnsband heads into the bathroom when he got there he saw his face being doodled as he yells " KAYLYNN COME HERE!!!" Kaylynn heard Baekhyun's voice and goes over to him and says " I'm sorry if that made you mad!" Baekhyun asked " why did you put your sister Kaiylynn on my cheek? Do you think I love her?" Kaylynn nods at the questions... Baekhyun said " I'm not in love with Kaiylynn but Taeyeon who is with X-Baekhyun!" Kaiylynn drops the vase as it breaks into pieces as Baekhyun turns around and says " wait Kaiylynn it's not what you think!" Kaiylynn turns and runs to her room...

Kaiylynn forcefully closes her door and slides down hugging her knees when she felt her pups move and clawing her insides when she says " hang in there my lovely pups!" Kaiylynn is going to become a mother to Baekhyun's pups... Baekhyun is the only person she counts on but since she heard him say her older sister Taeyeon (yes Taeyeon Kaiylynn Kaylynn and Rose are actually sisters by blood so Taeyeon is the sister)... Kaiylynn gets up and opens the window to get some fresh air when she sees X-Baekhyun as he quickly climbs up and made his way into her room...

X-Baekhyun asked " are you the sister of Taeyeon?" Kaiylynn nods as X-Baekhyun grabs her arm and squeezes but midway he heard some heartbeats and said " ahhh your carrying pups aren't you well my darling seems to me that you'll have loose them since I'm taking you-!" Kaiylynn forcefully breaks free and says " in your dreams!" Kaiylynn opens the door as X-Baekhyun pushes her outside making Baekhyun look...

X-Baekhyun grabs her by the neck and chokes her but Baekhyun grabs X-Baekhyun's hand and says " your mine to deal with!" X-Baekhyun said " so be it!" Baekhyun and X-Baekhyun are face to face as they duel each other... Suho comes and sees two of Baekhyun's fighting...

will Kaiylynn warn everyone that her pups are ready to deliver? Will she tell everyone that she's deep in love with Baekhyun?