Truth (pt2)

OBSESSION

Xiumin and Suho were sitting when Kris asked " what's wrong with you two?" Xiumin said " ok it's best if we tell you guys... Kaiylynn is Baekhyun's beloved wife and mother to those pups you see over there and to tell you that Kaiylynn had an accident with that being said she had a scar that reopened and was bleeding, knowing the fact that you three haven't lost your keen of smell of blood which is why Suho, Sehun, and Chen had to clean it up before you guys went in there and kill her!" Luhan said " but we would never touch or hurt her!" Suho said " but we will never notice it Luhan, we never put our trust in you three!" Kris sighs...

Lay was done as he says " ok Baekhyun let's go she needs to rest!" Baekhyun nods leaving the room when Lay closes the door as he asks " make sure Luhan, Kris, and Tao never go in this room cause it smells like blood still so don't ever let them in got it?" Baekhyun nods as both of them leave... Suho sees them in the kitchen when Suho asks " how is she Lay?" Lay looks at Suho and says " she's fine by tomorrow she's all healed!" Suho nods...

Kris, Luhan, and Tao wanted to see her so with a chance of not letting them see, Kris dashed quickly while Luhan uses his telekinesis making them disappear as they go to where Kris was waiting... Luhan looks and quickly led the way... Luhan stops by the door and slowly opens the doorknob and opens it a little when the metallic smell hit their nostrils eyes began to glow red hunger for blood so they get inside quick and closes the door and locked themselves in and walk towards where Kaiylynn was lying...

Luhan stops as his red eyes went back to normal when he says " ok stop we can't do this to her, she hasn't done anything which she's pure innocent and here we are trying to kill her!" Kris and Tao stops letting their red eyes come back to normal as Kris said " let's help her heal then!" Tao nods as he gets on the other side while Luhan unlocks the lock... Lay and Sehun were resting when DO and Kai saw a light coming from the room as Kai said " hey there's a light coming from Kaiylynn's room!" Lay and Sehun woke up and darts to the door when they see Tao and Kris using their power to heal her...

will EXO fight X-EXO one more time?