A New Beginning!!

OBSESSION

Lay never felt so interested in Kaylynn after she saw X-Baekhyun left with s but when Taeyeon saw those sparkly eyes that Lay was giving her she immediately stopped him from staring at her for too long as she questioned him " Lay why are you so interested in Kaylynn?" Lay looked at her and said " I don't know why!" Kaylynn looked at Taeyeon and Lay who were conversating as she looks at her sister Kaiylynn... Kaylynn sighs and walks to the EXO members who are busy gathering their stuff since it was almost time to leave...

Kaylynn began to to have tears in her eyes as Kaiylynn asked her " why the sad face?" Kaylynn said " I may never see X-Baekhyun again!" Kaiylynn hugs her sister while saying " we are going to start a new life and maybe you have someone in your life to be with the rest of your life!" Kaylynn nods as she gathers her stuff when she sees X-EXO walking to them and X-Suho said " well I guess this is the end I believe!" Kaylynn looks at X-Baekhyun as he walks to her but Baekhyun stops him when he steps in front of her...

X-Baekhyun said " well I guess I owe you one and please don't hesitate to visit us if you can and may Kaylynn find her happ-!" X-Baekhyun couldn't finish his sentence cause Kaylynn hugs him and kisses him for the last time... X-Baekhyun flutters his eyes close and enjoys one last kiss before she leaves... when they pulled apart Suho came and gently grabs her arm and pulls her away as she was crying even more when Baekhyun said " no worries I'm here and I'll be the one to take care of you from now on!" Kaylynn stopped crying as Taeyeon felt someone else is missing... Rose (Park Chaeyoung) as Taeyeon said " guys we forgot Rose!" Kaiylynn sees her running with her suitcase already made...

Kaiylynn got out and ran to her as she asks Rose " where the hell have you been all this time?" Rose said " oh I was with dad all the time!" Kaiylynn said " you mean Park Yoochun our father!" Rose nods as Kaiylynn smiles and takes Rose luggage to the car while Suho asks " ok do we have everyone now?" They all said " YES!" Kaylynn saw the house go by as she looks while the house was getting smaller as they drive away... once out of view Kaylynn placed her hand on her 4 week pregnancy belly as she rubs it... Kaiylynn says " I know the baby will miss its father which is X-Baekhyun!" Kaylynn nods and cries again...

Suho drives to a nearby restaurant so that they can fuel themselves as they stopped by Culver's and got out and stretched their limbs as Kaylynn got out she needed to use the restroom while Taeyeon, Rose, and Kaiylynn tagged along... the girls went into the restroom and used the stall as they emptied their bladder and flushed the toilet and washed their hands and dried them while they head out... Suho asked the girls " ok which one do you want?" Kaylynn says " number 3 basket!" Suho writes it... Kaiylynn said " number 4 basket!" Suho nods and wrote it... Taeyeon and Rose said at the same time " number 2 basket!" Suho chuckles and wrote it...

The girls saw the members already at the table as they sat with them and Kaylynn asked Chen " where do you think Suho might take us?" Chen said " well since we are in ia maybe to Arizona or Florida or how about New York!" Baekhyun shakes his head and says " I've heard he's taking us to San Diego, California since there is a forest there but it's not the same one where X-EXO were... so don't even try looking for them once we get there!" Kaylynn nods as she looks down on the table...

Suho arrives with three trays containing each order of the members and the girls as each got their own drink as well... Kaylynn bit a fry to see if the baby likes it and sure enough the baby likes it as she began eating the fries next she tried the burger as she bit a little... the baby seemed to like it so she ate her burger... minutes drawn when EXO and the girls were done eating when Suho gathered the trash and threw it away placing the trays on top of each other as the rest head to the car...

12 hours later...

Suho saw a sign as he says " guys were here!" Kaylynn wakes up and sees " WELCOME TO CALIFORNIA!" Kaylynn rolls down her window and peeks out... the city of California was beautiful even at night... Kaiylynn wakes up due to the cold air as she sees Kaylynn and says " sis I'm getting cold!" Kaylynn rolls up her window and looks at the bridge when they drive on it... Kaylynn saw the most beautiful view and asks Suho " could you please stop and let me out so I can take a picture of the view?" Suho nods and slowly drove to the side and let Kaylynn out while he walks with her...

The rest woke up as they looked back seeing Kaylynn and Suho taking amazing pictures as they all got theirs before Suho drives as they all got out and enjoyed taking pictures as Kaiylynn said " I believe this would be a great new start for us as sisters!" Taeyeon nods while Rose says " I guess your right about that!" Kaylynn smiles when Taeyeon kissed Kaylynn's forehead and hugs her but not too tight as the 4 sisters made a group hug when EXO joined in as they all laughed...

The members and the girls head to the car and Suho asked Kaiylynn " do you want to take over?" Kaiylynn nods as she gets in the driver's side and Suho goes in the passenger side while everyone gets in a comfortable position and off they go... Suho was giving directions to Kaiylynn while the rest played charades naming each thing with a certain letter... Suho said " guys were almost there!" Kaylynn sees their new home getting closer as she drives in the neighborhood and punches the code "1243" as the gate opener said " Welcome to San Diego!" The gates opened and Kaiylynn drives in while the gate behind them close as she searched for the number "1243" once she found it she parks perfectly and turns off the engine and gives the keys to Suho since she drove... The rest got off and Rose says " wow this place is the best, I bet the inside is even more bigger!" The rest got their stuff and quickly went inside as Suho said " Welcome to our new home!" Suho opens the door and everyone made an "😲" face...

The house is much more bigger with three floors... the first floor is where the living room, kitchen, and dining room are, the second room is their rooms, and the third room is their own free time which it had a gaming room and a office room in case if the members or the girls made a plan... Kaylynn sess a room as she opens the door she saw baby towels and the umbilical cord scissors and the weighing of the baby... Kaylynn said " this must be the delivery room!" Taeyeon looks and says " yes your right this is the delivery room for those who are pregnant!" Kaylynn smiles and closes the door...

The members paused for a moment when Chanyeol asked Suho " Suho do you know that there is a forest just in front of us?" Suho nods as he says " yes Chanyeol but no one is allowed to go in there since it's forbidden to be in there you might get lost!" Kaylynn said " well we can go half way and then come back!" Suho shakes his head as he says " no one is allowed without my permission understood!" All nodded their head...

Night came...

Kaylynn was up writing in her diary when she heard some noise coming from the kitchen as she stops writing and gets up from her bed and slips on her slippers and opens the door when she saw Suho which she asked him " you heard it too?" Suho nods making everyone wake up due to the noise... Baekhyun gets behind Sehun while Kaylynn gets behind Taeyeon as Suho shushs them as they walk down the steps... once everyone were downstairs Suho made all back into a wall as Suho peeks... he sees one of the X-EXO members...

Suho whispers to all of them " it's one of the X-EXO members!" Baekhyun asked quietly " how they knew we were here?" Suho quietly says " I don't know but something tells me that maybe they found out!" Kaylynn sneaks passed them but Suho caught her by the collar and says " are you crazy!" Kaylynn says " I'm not going to stand there and do nothing!" Kaylynn gets down on her hands and knees and crawls like a baby as she sits with her back against the table and crawls slowly just to know who from X-EXO is...

Kaylynn got close enough as she hid under the table as she moves the chair slowly to her left and looks up... she widens her eyes... it was X-Baekhyun as she hid herself under the table when X-Baekhyun walks to the living room while the rest heard him and they sprinted up the stairs and all of them lay flat on the floor as Baekhyun peeked as he sees X-Baekhyun walking to the living room as he sighs quietly... Sehun who was much closer to the stairs he got up and slowly went downstairs and once he stepped on the floor he saw Kaylynn and dove right in making the chairs squeak diverting X-Baekhyun's attention...

X-Baekhyun got up and made his way to the kitchen when Kaylynn said quietly to Sehun " I can't believe that you had to make noise!" Sehun said quietly " sorry I had to do that!" X-Baekhyun peeked under the table while Sehun and Kaylynn moves away so that he doesn't see them as she heard X- Baekhyun say " that's strange I thought i heard someone or something go under the table but I don't see anyone!" Kaylynn saw the counter and made Sehun go to it quietly as Sehun asked " what about you?" Kaylynn said " I'll be right behind you!" Sehun nods and quietly goes to the counter placing his back against the wall...

Sehun looks and sees X-Baekhyun heading back to the living room and sits down while resuming the movie he was watching as he diverts his eyes to Kaylynn and signals her to come as she quietly moves the chair without making it squeak as she gets out and crawls to Sehun as Sehun looks the stairs were right there so he says " you go first!" Kaylynn goes and heads upstairs then Sehun goes but when X-Baekhyun turned off the TV since he was done watching the movie he saw Sehun's legs as he widens his eyes...

Kaylynn said to all of them " we all need to hide cause i think i might've saw Sehun's legs on the TV screen when he turned it off!" They all nod their head when Suho said " better do it now he's coming with the rest of X-EXO members!" They all spread out... Kaylynn hid in the walking closet while EXO members hid in their closets as the sisters hid under their beds... X-Suho asked " are you sure you saw Sehun's legs?" X-Baekhyun nods as they all were upstairs heading into their rooms when X-Baekhyun went in Kaylynn's room and said " my baby girl I know your in here!" Kaylynn covers for her not to make a sound... X-Baekhyun walks right passed her walking closet as Kaylynn backs up into a dark area as X-Baekhyun opens her closet doors and peeks inside and saw nothing so he closed the closet doors and heads out of her room... Kaylynn uncovers and comes out of the dark area and gets out...

Kaylynn opens her door slowly and sees X-Baekhyun as she quietly closes it and runs into her closet and closes the door and hides in the dark corner as she covers when she hears the door open again and her closet door but this time X-Baekhyun gets inside her closet and reaches out his hand while Kaylynn moves away from him but she fails when she actually felt his legs as she travels upwards feeling his hips and she gets up she looks up and sess him eye to eye... Kaylynn widens her eyes and says " hi X-Baekhyun!" X-Baekhyun hugs her and says " I knew I found you!" Kaylynn asked him " how did you find me?" X-Baekhyun says " I can read minds!" Kaylynn nods as she hugs him tightly and says " I've missed you!" X-Baekhyun said " I've missed you too!" Kaiylynn comes and sees X-Baekhyun with her sister and says " you've found her!" He smiles whe caressing her stomach letting the baby know that the father is back...

will X-Baekhyun and Kaylynn have their happily ever after? Or will EXO's Lay confesses his feelings to Kaylynn?