Truth (pt1)

OBSESSION

Kaiylynn wanted to have Baekhyun give her more pups but in the end she keeps on hurting herself by opening her scars again as she says " ok Baekhyun your right I can't do this!" Baekhyun knew that her scars aren't as good to have right now... Kaiylynn sits on the bed carefully but then she felt a scar on her back open and felt something liquidy falling out as she touches it and blood was on her hands... she widen her eyes as she gets up quickly not staining the bed as she runs to the mirror and turns a bit so she can see her back and sure thing, her scar had reopened and now was bleeding heavily...

Kaiylynn screams " LAY I NEED HELP!!!!!!!" Lay who heard it came running with Suho's first aid kit and some bandages as he darts his way into the room... upon arriving in the room, Lay sees her lying on the floor with the pool of blood underneath her as Lay said " Suho, Sehun, and Baekhyun get some detergent and some clorox so that you guys wipe the blood before-!" Baekhyun asked " before what?" Lay knew that Kris, Luhan, and Tao haven't lost their keen sense of smell of blood like the rest of them had...

Baekhyun asked again " before what Lay hyung?" Lay asked " how many of us had lost the keen sense of smell of blood?" Baekhyun counted with his fingers and came up with 9 when he widen his eyes and said " you mean that Luhan, Kris, and Tao haven't lost it yet!" Lay nods when he sees the three trying to smell the blood as Lay said " hurry before they notice!" Sehun looks and quickly dashes to the laundry room and opens the cupboards and finds the clorox bleach and sprints up the stairs... Chen who finds some towels as Lay lifts Kaiylynn who passed out due to blood loss...

Lay sets Kaiylynn on the bed with a towel under her as Suho brings in an IV as he sets it up when Lay stops him as Suho asks " what?" Lay said " let me do it!" Lay grabs the needle and opens the cap and points the needle with the opening facing upwards as Suho tightens her arm while Suho finds the perfect vein to puncture... Suho looks and a perfect vein pops up as he signaled Lay as he places it towards the vein and says " this might sting a bit but it'll be over!" Lay slowly inserts it and gently pushes the needle more inside to make sure it goes into the vein...

Lay turns on the IV and connects the drip as it beeps while Suho connects the thin tube to the needle that is now taped up and slowly the liquid starts making it's way into her system... Baekhyun, Sehun, and Chen were wiping as Chen looks at the floor... the blood was almost gone so Chen poured more bleach on the towel and rubbed it till all of it us gone and soon the floor was cleaned making it look like there was no blood on it...

Baekhyun looks up and sees Kaiylynn now connected as he takes her right hand and says " please be OK Baby... I  want you to get better and we can have as many pups you want like I said before so please honey please get better!" Lay said " we will have to check on her from time to time and for the opened scar on her back we have to staple it together and put a flexible bandage so that way she won't have any problems sitting or standing!" Baekhyun sighs when he sees Kris leaning on the door frame and asks " Suho can I speak with you for a moment?" Suho nods and leaves Baekhyun alone with Kaiylynn...

Luhan and Tao peeks in when Luhan asks " what's with her?" Baekhyun says " it's best if I don't tell you cause I don't want you two to injure her!" Tao asked " why?" Baekhyun turns so that his back is faced to them when Luhan asked " why Baekhyun, why would we injure a pure innocent soul?" Baekhyun turns to him and said " Luhan don't make me say it, you and Tao won't understand!" Xiumin came and asked " is there a problem here?" Baekhyun looks at their eldest hyung and said " Xiumin hyung can you explain them for me I have to take care of Kaiylynn!" Baekhyun heads in the room and closes the door...

Xiumin looks at Luhan and Tao as they both have confused faces as Xiumin said " well that person lying there is Jung Kaiylynn, Yunho's only daughter and a lovely mother to her pups!" Luhan and Tao understands but not quite sure why nobody tell them what is really going on... Luhan asks Xiumin " why nobody likes to explain to us Xiumin hyung!" Xiumin said " Luhan let me and Suho explain to you!" Luhan nods as Tao follows...

Will Suho and Xiumin explain to Kris, Luhan, and Tao?