Sisters Reunited (pt1)

OBSESSION

Kaiylynn came out of the room after she forcefully pulled out her IV from her body as she slowly walks to the kitchen preparing herself a light meal but what she didn't realize that Luhan saw her so she didn't mind at all so she grabs the bread and takes out two pieces and puts the bread back and takes out the mayo, lettuce, tomato, and cheese.

Luhan saw her in the kitchen as he quietly gets up not interrupting the members from watching a movie as he makes his way to her... Luhan came behind her and gently wraps his arms around her stomach and places his head on her shoulder as he asks " how are you feeling?" Kaiylynn says " I'm fine Luhan!" Luhan nods hugging her tighter but not that tight when Sehun saw the lovey dovey moment as he says to the rest " guys look at Luhan and Kaiylynn!" The members paused the movie and turned their heads to where Kaiylynn and Luhan were now kissing each other...

Suho got up and walked over and clears his throat making them pull apart as Suho asked Kaiylynn " so are you feeling any better before we tell you what happened?" Kaiylynn furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she asks " why?" Kris quickly came and said " cause your two sisters Taeyeon and Kaylynn have been kidnapped!" Kaiylynn yells " WHAT I THOUGHT YOU ALL PROTECTED THEM!!!!!!" Lay came over and places his hands on her shoulders to keep her calm...

Kaiylynn yells " I THOUGHT MY SISTERS HAVE PROTECTION FROM YOU ALL AND YOU TELL ME THAT THEY ARE GONE!!!!!!" Lay says " calm down Kaiylynn yelling won't solve anyth-!" Lay didn't finished his sentence when Kaiylynn slapped Kris's cheek making it go red as she says " I'm sorry Kris but I had to do it, I thought I trusted you but I guess I was wron-!" Kaiylynn was cutoff when Kris hugged her with his tears falling as he stains her shirt, Kaiylynn felt bad for slapping Kris but she had to...

At X-EXO house...

X-Tao was finished Kaylynn as he says " well now that I've finished you time to your other sister Taeyeon!" Kaylynn says " NO don't!" Kaylynn saw X-Tao leave and closes the door... Kaylynn wanted to free herself but she had no strength to do so... Kaylynn tries to get up but the chains aren't long enough for she is stuck lying on the bed... she hears her door opening and X-Baekhyun comes in and says " guess it's my turn now!!!" Kaylynn shakes her head but too late X-Baekhyun was on top of her as he takes out his "buddy" out and slips right in and her...

Kaylynn hears her sisters screams... Kaylynn screams letting her sister know she's there as well... X-Baekhyun said " carry my baby in you!" Kaylynn shakes her head as she tries closing her legs so that he stops but X-Baekhyun grabs her legs and parted them open and held them down as he looks down seeing his already thick and veiny meaning he's almost to release... X-Baekhyun said one more time " carry my child in your stomach and I promise to let go of you and Taeyeon!" Kaylynn closes her eyes and nods slowly making X-Baekhyun go deeper into her reaching her womb as he moans lowly and pushes his into her womb and cums right into it filling his seeds...

X-Baekhyun pulls out carefully as he puts his away and leaves her... Kaylynn covers her face with her hands as she is now impregnated by X-Baekhyun... Kaylynn doesn't know whether her sister Kaiylynn will approve... Kaylynn heard her door opening again and sees X-Baekhyun with some keys as he grabs the key for the cuffs and uncuffs her when Kaylynn hugs him... WHAT... Kaylynn is hugging X-Baekhyun... X-Baekhyun hugged her back as he plants a kiss on her forehead as Kaylynn said " X-Baekhyun I know your the mean one but I see something else in you that makes you this sweet man you are!" X-Baekhyun kisses her lips...

At EXO'S house...

Baekhyun feels a little bit dizzy... Kaiylynn comes over and places her hand on his forehead as she asks " are you ok baby?" Baekhyun looks at her and smiles while saying " yes I am and-" Baekhyun couldn't finish his sentence when "woof woof woof!" Kaiylynn looks and sees her puppies running as one jumps in her arms her face... one puppy was by Baekhyun and whines knowing it wants to be picked up... Baekhyun looks down and sees his little one as he bends down and picks it up and the pup cuddles with it's dad...

Kaiylynn says " alright my little ones time to eat!" The puppies were barking as they all run while Kaiylynn fills their bowl with food as she sets them down in a line as each pup went to one... Baekhyun comes and says " you did a great job in giving me some precious pups that they don't have a name yet!" Kaiylynn smiles and says "I'll name them when they grow much bigger!" Baekhyun asks " can we have some more?" Kaiylynn said " later!" Baekhyun can't wait as he kisses Kaiylynn and touches her gently as Kaiylynn said " room now!" Baekhyun gets up allowing Kaiylynn to get up...

Kaiylynn walks to the room while she looks at Baekhyun signaling him to come as Baekhyun smirks taking her hand and placing it on his crotch while walking in the room...

While that is going on...

At X-EXO's house...

Kaylynn peeked her head out and looked left and right then again making sure coast is clear as she heads out with X-Baekhyun following her already with both his and her suitcases in his hands... Kaylynn peeks into the main hallway and sees X-Suho standing with his back faced her as she signaled X-Baekhyun to go first... X-Baekhyun tiptoes quietly pass X-Suho as he signals Kaylynn to come as she slowly tiptoes and once she made it she sighs quietly as Kaylynn whispers " X-Baekhyun is there another way?" X-Baekhyun nods and points to the basement door as Kaylynn said " we have to sprint!" X-Baekhyun nods...

Kaylynn sprints first and slowly opening the basement door wide enough so both can fit... Kaylynn signaled X-Baekhyun and he sprints with the suitcases and makes it without disturbing the rest as Kaylynn closes the door silently now they can breath normally when Kaylynn sees the door to the outside as she says " X-Baekhyun come live with me and my sisters please I'm sure Baekhyun will get along with you!" X-Baekhyun said " but I'm his evil doppelganger we were suppose to be the opposite!" Kaylynn said " but I don't see it that way!" X-Baekhyun smiles and nods when he said " Kaylynn I want to live with you and be part of your family!" Kaylynn kisses him as they both run holding hands as they made through the door leading to the outside world...

Inside of X-EXO's house...

Taeyeon managed to get herself out with her stuff... she climbed out the window and rolls so that she's out of view and grabs her stuff and walks to where the forest might lead her to... she was happy that she's no longer inside of that evil house as she tumbles her way into the forest...

Taeyeon was singing when she hears a rustling sound coming from the bushes and sees Kaylynn and X-Baekhyun when the sisters widen their eyes and squeals in happiness as they both cried so hard letting those tears fall out like a river... Taeyeon asked " why did you bring X-Baekhyun with you?" Kaylynn said " he's actually not that evil he's a nice guy and I'm sure Baekhyun won't mind!" Taeyeon says " well I'm sure Baekhyun and X-Baekhyun will get along!" The sisters walk while X-Baekhyun walks with them...

The sisters and X-Baekhyun come to a halt when they see their house as they smile and runs to that house and slowly than ever they open the door but what surprised them is that the house seemed empty with the cupboards open and when Kaylynn opens the door to each room all of them were empty... Kaylynn asked Taeyeon " did our sisster Kaiylynn forgot us?" Taeyeon hugs her sister...

Few minutes before Taeyeon, Kaylynn, and X-Baekhyun arrived... Kaiylynn was packing her stuff since they've found a house in Boston, Massachusetts, Kaiylynn will never leave her sisters here in this house as she writes her promise letter to them...

Dear beloved sisters, Taeyeon and Kaylynn

did you think we were going to leave you there... nope... I'm actually going to send Suho and Baekhyun to come and get you guys if you guys made it to our old house... I'm not that kind of mean sister to actually leave you two there I won't let you starve to death so if you see this letter please keep it!...

with much love, 

Jung Kaiylynn❤

Taeyeon and Kaylynn were tearing knowing that Kaiylynn didn't forget them but one question... how will Suho and Baekhyun react that in the fact that X-Baekhyun will be joining their family?... Kaylynn heard a car stop and runs to the main door and opens it and sees Suho and Baekhyun as Baekhyun said " OMG TAEYEON KAYLYNN!!!" Kaylynn jumps into Baekhyun's arms and cries while Taeyeon hugs Suho... X-Baekhyun smiles at their reunion when Suho saw him and asked " you brought them back?" X-Baekhyun looks and nods slowly when Suho hugs X-Baekhyun...

Baekhyun walks to his doppelganger and asked " do I mind asking you... are we sure we can trust you from now on?" X-Baekhyun said " of course, I even loved Kaylynn and she's actually pregnant with my kid!" Baekhyun says " yup then it's official welcome to the family!" X-Baekhyun smiles and goes to Kaylynn who's waiting in the car as he gets in...

not far...

X-Chen saw EVERYTHING... as he hurries back and sees X-Suho standing as X-Chen said " hyung X-Baekhyun has been accepted in their family because he is in love with Kaiylynn's sister Kaylynn and she's even carrying his child!" X-Suho said " then we have no choice to kill X-Baekhyun!" 

will EXO protect X-Baekhyun from X-EXO?