Deep TROUBLE!!!!

OBSESSION

Morning arouse...

Kaiylynn and Chen woke up and since the sun was blinding them Kaiylynn used her hand to cover the sun but what amazed or even shocked was the X-EXO members running to them... Kaiylynn thought that they have been killed but not this time as X-EXO Luhan used his mind reading but was cut off by Rose and Kaylynn... X-EXO Chen and Suho got Rose and Kaylynn cornered but Kaiylynn said " not this time!" Kaiylynn used her mind reading but X-EXO Luhan prevented it...

EXO Sehun kills X-EXO Luhan for once as he grabs a wrench that used to hit Kai with and hits X-EXO Luhan with it making him spit blood as Sehun kills him with one blow to the head as X-EXO Luhan lies dead with blood oozing... X-EXO consists of Suho, Lay, Sehun, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, DO, and Kai... while EXO are the same but nice... Kaylynn and Rose ran to Kaiylynn and Chen who seemed alarmed as Rose asked " are we going to be ok?" X-EXO Chen said " come with us as we will make you our princesses forever!" Rose said " SCREW YOU!!!" X-EXO Kai came and was about to slap her when EXO Kai stopped him and looked him in the eye...

X-EXO and EXO are now face to face with their doppelgangers once more as Suho said " don't ever touch them cause one of them is carrying one of our pups and we don't like strangers touching them!" X-EXO Suho said " oh I'm sorry we disturbed you but one of the ladies over there is marked officially by us!" Rose and Kaiylynn looked at Kaylynn... Kaiylynn sees a dark mark on her right neck as she says " you let them mark you!" Kaylynn said " no I didn't let them... YOU BASTARDS I'LL NEVER GO TO YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE MARKED ME I WON'T!!!!" X-EXO Kai came and grabs her by force but was held by Rose and Kaiylynn...

Kaylynn doesn't want to be the bad sister so she bit X-EXO Kai's hand as he lets her go while he grunts at the pain Rose and Kaiylynn held her back while Lay comes and holds her by the waist so does Sehun and Kai... Kai said " you all can't have her for I gave her the mark first!" Kai pulls down her left side and they see a dark purple mark as he says " this mark is made by me and she's also carrying my pups so better leave or we will end this once and for all!" Suho got ready but X-EXO retreats as Sehun asked " shall we follow?" Suho shakes his head...

EXO and the girls walked down the streets when they saw some sirens and an ambulance coming their way as the police stopped them and said " stop right there!" EXO and the girls stopped their tracks when the police got out of his car and walked to them and asked " do you know who did this?" The police points to the dead bodies around as Suho said " oh there was some grizzly bears around and were hungry for human flesh I suppose!" Suho knew that he lied to the police when the sheriff said " you kids shouldn't even be outside at this time!" Suho checks his watch it read "11:22pm" as Kaylynn said " we were about to head home sheriff!" The sheriff nods as both police and sheriff let's them go...

EXO and the girls head home... along the way while some distance from the scene they all sighed while Rose said " let's not lie to them again!" Kaylynn agrees so does the rest... EXO and the girls arrived home and got inside... Suho threw the keys on the table and took off his sweater while Kai walks to his room and grabs some clothes to shower... the rest wanted to watch some movies while Kaylynn went to make some popcorn...

Kaylynn was making the popcorn when she felt a sharp pain like someone stabbed her so hard as she tries to calm down as she shakes it off but the pain got sharper when she feels a presence... she opens the backdoor and widen her eyes... her father Yoochun was there with his arms crossed... Kaylynn backs up letting her father inside when Kaiylynn sees what's taking Kaylynn so long and stops her step... Kaiylynn says " dad your here!" EXO looked and stood up and bowed... Yoochun asked " where's Rose?" Rose came out when she heard her name and stopped...

The girls didn't know that their father was coming... Yoochun Park is the father to the three fraternal triplets... Kaiylynn Kaylynn and Rose... Yoochun said " I've heard great news about you three!" The girls had their heads down while Yoochun continues " now you've lied to the police and the sheriff which myself had to tell them the truth!" The girls were crying... Yoochun said " uncle Yunho is coming to pick up EXO and take them somewhere where they won't bother you!" The girls cried even more...

Yoochun had to do this for the safety of his daughters when Yunho appeared at the door and takes the boys... Junsu Jaejoong and Changmin took half of them while Yoochun gathers his daughters suitcases... the girls slowly got in the car as they buckled up while Rose asked " what about our little pups were having?" Kaylynn said " Rose let's leave that aside!" Rose nods when she looks at Kaiylynn who's upset but she keeps remembering that she has pups in her so she won't fall into depression...

will they all be alright? Will the girls tell their father that the three of them are expecting?