Too Late!!!

OBSESSION

X-Baekhyun and Baekhyun were busy dueling with each other when some painful screams stopped them as they both turn and saw Kaiylynn delivering her pups as Suho runs to get some towels and blankets... X-Baekhyun pushed Baekhyun so hard that he knocked the lamp off of Kaiylynn's drawer and landed besides him... X-Baekhyun said " Finally the time has come for me to claim Kaiylynn and her pups as my OWN!!" X-Baekhyun grabs her arm and bites her delivering his lethal injection of venom through her body...

Kaiylynn soon will be X-Kaiylynn if the healer doesn't take the venom out... Kaylynn and Rose held her before she loses her insanity... but they are already too late... Kaiylynn just became X-Kaiylynn while her pups are being marked by X-Baekhyun... Baekhyun gasped as X-Kaiylynn said to him  " see what you've had done... you made X-Baekhyun take me and my pups to be his and now Baekhyun there's no point of return!" Baekhyun knew that he made the mistake of X-Baekhyun having Kaiylynn as his own...

X-Baekhyun and X-Kaiylynn walked off together with their pups as they head to the forest... Baekhyun who saw them through the window as he whimpers knowing he screwed up big time... Suho said " don't worry Baek... Lay has it all figured out!" Lay comes in with blue potion as he says " this is blue potion and what it does is that it removes the venom that once inject by teeth as the person becomes normal but there's a limit!" Baekhyun asks " what limit?" Lay said " if we give this to Kaiylynn then she might loose her memories she had with us!" They all gasp...

Lay said " but we have to make sure that doesn't happen so what I put in there is red potion for not to erase her whole memory and become a normal person without recalling having us or even you and the pups she just had!" Baekhyun asks " how long will the potion last inside the body?" Lay said " well if she's strong enough well she has to drink this all at once without stopping and it lasts about 2 or 3 hours depending how much we give her!" Baekhyun said " great enough time to get her out of there!" Lat nods...

EXO were planning their plans when Sehun spotted X-Chen and X-Suho talking about them having with Kaiylynn as Sehun gets Chen's attention... Chen asks " what now Sehun?" Sehun said " I've just heard from X-Chen and X-Suho that they are going to have with Kaiylynn!" Suho rose his eyebrow at him while the rest crossed their arms... Baekhyun said " no time to waste we must get Kaiylynn back!" Chanyeol said " I'll  take the west corridor while the rest choose where!" Baekhyun wrote Chanyeol on the west...

Baekhyun said " ok we got it now let's go!" Sehun who's still watching when he was grabbed by Chen and dragged him... Suho quietly opens the door wide enough as they made their way in... just like last time they are in the hallway only more spacious and more flesh rotting... Suho sees the door and opens it... Baekhyun saw the place bigger than the last time they were here but a shadow caught their attention as they head to their respective hallways...

Baekhyun has his back against a wall and peeks one of his pups was wandering off without the mother's protection as he whistles making the pup turn to the whistle as it whines knowing that Baekhyun had grabbed his own... Baekhyun said " shhh calm down little one for I am your father and you'll listen... I need you to bring me your mother to me ok alert the other pups for me (kisses the pups head)!" The pup runs to safety but remembered the voice as it heads back...

Baekhyun sighs when a bunch of little barking pups made their way through the corridor as Baekhyun sees them heading to him... as the pups tumbled their father as they him with excitement... Baekhyun shushed them all when he heard that voice " pups where are you?" The pups whine so softly that Baekhyun patted it's head letting it know it's alright... 

Kaiylynn was going to feed the pups but they disappeared and she started to search for them... Kaiylynn was at the perfect spot for Lay to pounce on her and open spilling his potion as she drinks it... Kaiylynn pushed Lay off and started coughing and soon venom came out of spilling on the floor along with her blood... 

will her life go back to normal?