Kaylynn is KIDNAPPED!!!

OBSESSION

Sehun and Kai who saw a light coming from the room where Kaiylynn was in as they peeked inside seeing Kris and Tao using their powers as Luhan slowly grabs her wrist for pulse as he says " ok I've got some pulse you guys can stop!" Kris and Tao stopped when they see Kaiylynn's chest rise and fall deeply as they sighed in relief... at the doorway, Kai whispers to Sehun " should we tell the rest?" Sehun nods and took off to tell the rest...

EXO were sitting at the table when Chen asked " what's up with you two?" Sehun said " Kris, Tao, and Luhan hyungs are in Kaiylynn's room!" All darted to the room when they opened the door they saw the three of them watching over her as Luhan puts a cold wet towel to keep her from burning up... Suho asked " is this what you two wanted to show us?" Kai and Sehun looked at each other and nodded... Chanyeol said " well they don't look like they're going to hurt her!" Baekhyun agrees so does DO, Chen, Xiumin, and Suho himself...

Baekhyun and Chen went to Kaiylynn as they whispered to her " your going to be fine, the ones that healed you was Kris and Tao but I'm sure you'll thank Luhan as well!" The two saw her chest rise and fall as they let her be... Suho and Lay who were discussing how the three of them lost their keen sense of smell of blood... Suho quietly sits there thinking when all of sudden Lay yells " GUYS KAYLYNN IS GONE!!!!!!" Kaylynn who's Kaiylynn's sister was kidnapped as Sehun asked " isn't she with Taeyeon unnie?" Baekhyun says " well of course Taeyeon unnie is the oldest of the three but my question is: where is Taeyeon?" The rest looked around but no signs of Taeyeon...

At the place where Kaylynn was kidnapped...

Kaylynn was planning a perfect party for their special day as she trails to where blue and red roses are as she happily skips... upon arriving she sits on the grass and takes out her scissors and clips off the perfect ones when she was about to clip one more blue rose someone put their hand over as she squirms trying to break free but the hold was strong as she kicked the person on the leg and grabs her fresh cut roses and runs fast...

The person ran to her as it caught her dropping the basket of roses as she says " LET GO OF ME!!" The person walked away with her in it's arms... Kaylynn bites the hand making it bleed as the person let's go of her and yells in pain... Kaylynn resumes her run and picks up the basket and quickly as she can... once done she runs into the forest where she marked with her blood... she sees the house just a few runs away as she sprints... the person sees that she's almost there so the person takes out a tube and inserts a sleeping dart and puts the tube towards the mouth and with one blow the dart flew out and landed perfectly behind her neck as it puts her to sleep...

The person runs quick to her before he's caught and carried her on his back and walks away... the person sees a car as he takes a closer look he smiles widely... the person asked " hi how are you all doing?" The member said " ahhh fresh air at last... my my my we're all doing great and it looks like you got something!" The person nods and lays her on the ground... the member places his hand on the person and said " well done I'm happy for you!" The person smiles...

At a unfamiliar place...

Kaylynn wakes up and sees everything pitch black as she squirms muffled screams she let out... she was chained on the bed with only her bra and underwear... the member comes in and smirks while his lips and says " call me X-Tao!" Kaylynn widen her eyes... she can't believe that X-EXO are alive... X-Tao takes off his clothes leaving him in his boxers and slowly climbs on top placing his arms on each side holding his support as he gently lowers himself till their bodies touch...

X-Tao says " your mine to play with!" Kaylynn closes her eyes letting him do this... X-Tao rips her bra off and her while playing with the other one teasing and nipping... X-Tao said " oh look at that your so wet mind if I take it off dear!" Kaylynn shakes her head but it was too late he rips it off and dives in eating her delicious as she arches her back feeling like she's being ... no she is being ...

while that is going on...

At EXO's house...

Kaiylynn wakes up and looks around as she sees her left arm seeing the IV connected to her as she forcefully pulls it out as she muffled her scream as she places her hand over the open wound and goes quickly to the bathroom and turns on the sink and washes off the blood as she opens the cupboard and grabs a cotton ball and tape and places the cotton ball over it but one problem... how is she going to wrap it so she places her arm on the wall holding the ball as she grabs the tape and places it on the ball and tapes it around...

Kaiylynn was done and places the tape back to where it was and heads to the living room... all of EXO were there watching TV when Luhan caught her attention as he sees her walking to the kitchen preparing herself a sandwich when she felt two arms around her stomach as Luhan places his head on her shoulder and kisses her cheek...

Will Kaiylynn find out that her sister is missing?