Truth Revealed?!?!?!?

OBSESSION

Kaiylynn who's holding Taemin's dead body as Kaylynn and Rose looked out the window... she sees X-EXO Chen waving and blow kissing her as she made a disgust face... Kaiylynn asked " who is the one you saw?" Rose said " X-EXO Chen who I believe has a thing for me!" Kaylynn said " well your not feeling the same!" Rose shakes her head when Yunho said " girls EXO are coming and please clean this while at it ok!" The girls nod their heads...

EXO arrived at their house when Sehun spotted X-EXO Baekhyun making out with someone who he believes it's Taeyeon... Baekhyun says " hey Sehun let's go Suho is waitin-!" Baekhyun stopped and looked at X-EXO Baekhyun now ing her from behind as he waves at him and pulled Taeyeon up revealing her s in view as he massages them making Baekhyun wet down there... X-EXO Baekhyun grabs her legs and spread them making Baekhyun see his going out and in as Taeyeon moans louder...

Baekhyun swore his blood rushed to as he gulps seeing his beloved person he adores getting ed by X-EXO Baekhyun which it could've been him all the time... X-EXO Baekhyun asked " do you want my baby?" Taeyeon said in her loud voice " GIVE IT TO ME BABY!" X-EXO Baekhyun ed hard and soon he released his into her and stayed in there feeling his pulse each spurt... Taeyeon feels his go in as she says " me again till I carry one!" X-EXO Baekhyun says " agreed!" X-EXO Baekhyun lays her on the grass and s her like crazy...

After their 4th session...

Taeyeon kissed X-EXO Baekhyun as she says " be mine and only mine!" X-EXO Baekhyun said " of course my darling join me and we will make our future be filled with many happy memories!" Taeyeon doesn't know that she is dealing with X-EXO Baekhyun and not EXO Baekhyun which she has been with him for quite awhile...

At the Jungs and Parks house...

Kaylynn and Rose were clipping flowers off as they fill their baskets full of them already clipped and trimmed... Rose was clipping the blue roses while Kaylynn was clipping the red roses... Rose was done as she says " let's head back before it gets dark!" Rose agrees since they have enough flowers...

Inside the house...

Kaiylynn was getting even more pale each time so the doctor scanned her as he says to her " let me expose you and I know you'll have some explanation to say but trust me you'll be fine!" Kaiylynn nods giving the doctor the permission as the doctor comes out the room and says " Yunho Yoochun please don't scold Kaiylynn she is pregnant and has pups inside and what amazed me was the fact she's carrying pure blood so be careful not to get on her bad side!" Yunho and Yoochun agrees...

 Will the truth be revealed?