THEY ARE HERE!!!

OBSESSION

Kaiylynn Kaylynn and Rose were silent throughout the car ride as Yoochun calls Yunho to see if they made it safe and sound it took about 3 calls when he hears Baekhyun's voice "hello?" Yoochun asked " Baekhyun why do you have Yunho's phone?" Baekhyun said " oh is that Yunho hyung is showering-!" Yunho (in the background) said " BAEKHYUN GIVE ME THE DAMN PHONE!!!!!" Yoochun said " give the phone to Yunho before he loses it!" Yoochun waited when he heard Yunho's voice " hey we made it safe and sound... also the sherriff and the police are ok with what me and you told him!" Yoochun was relieved but the question in mind he has "why did they have to separate them?" that's the question that either Yoochun or Yunho can't solve...

Kaylynn felt that sharp pain again but this time much harder as she screams in pain making her father pull over to the side of the road... Yoochun quickly opened the backdoor and Kaylynn got off as she threw up all she ate when Rose said " I don't think the pups don't like the food you ate!" Yoochun looks at Rose and asks her " what did you say?" Kaylynn said " Rose shush we can't tell dad yet!" Rose covers when Kaylynn said " dad she's not pregnant but she has been having food poisoning for awhile so no need to worry she'll be fine!" Yoochun said " better not lie Kaylynn or else you three are in BIG TROUBLE!" The girls gulped...

Kaylynn who's been throwing up like 4 times already when she spotted a baby deer and not far from where it is... the mother and father are mating again... Kaylynn must have that baby deer or either the father or the mother but she can't interrupt the doe and the buck from mating session so she goes for the baby deer... Rose and Kaiylynn were yelling her name so is Yoochun when Kaylynn pounced on the baby deer and dragged it where she can sink her teeth in...

The baby deer was screaming but few seconds it was dead as Kaylynn all of it's blood as she leaves it there all dried and rotting... Kaylynn comes back but stumbling knowing that she just drank blood from a deer and her pups are happy... Kaylynn doesn't feel that sharp pain for what she knows that her pups crave only for blood of any animal she finds... Kaiylynn and Rose don't feel the same way as Kaylynn does... Kaylynn's pups only crave for human food and Rose's pups crave for ice cream and chocolate but it's different in Kaylynn's case... she has pups that no one dares to have especially if you crave for animal blood...

Kaiylynn and Rose asked Kaylynn " hey Kaylynn how come your different than us?" Kaylynn said " I don't know my pups only crave for animal blood and that's it... they only like blood not human food or ice cream or even chocolate!" Rose finds it really strange... Kaylynn said " something's not right!" Rose agrees so does Kaiylynn...

Kaylynn needs to find why her pups are only craving for blood and not human food... Yoochun asks Kaylynn " are you ok back there?" Kaylynn said " yes dad I'm alright!" Yoochun says " ok tell me if you gotta throw up again and I'll stop!" Kaylynn said " will do!" Yoochun and the fraternal triplets live in Phoenix, Arizona... the triplets were born in Sacramento, CA but mostly they've been living in Phoenix, AZ till the girls turn 10 years of age and moved to Denver, CO... Yoochun made his final decision living at Carson City, Nevada...

Upon arriving home...

The triplets head to their own room which they've missed so much when Yunho appeared with Shinee as Taemin asked " where are the triplets?" Yoochun said " oh they are in their rooms!" Taemin said " oh I'll just visit Kaiylynn!" Yoochun nods giving permission to Taemin as he heads up the stairs...

Taemin was about to reach Kaylynn's door when X-EXO Chen covers his mouth and slits his throat open as he squirts blood on Kaylynn's door and doorknob as X-EXO Chen makes his way out... Kaiylynn heard a gurgling noise as she opens her door but she saw nothing so she closes her door and walks down the hallway when she saw Taemin's dead body in a pool of blood as she knocks on Kaylynn's door...

Kaylynn felt it and this time she can tell who was in the house as she opens the door after some knocking and upon opening the door she sees Taemin's dead body lying in a pool of blood as she screams... Yunho heads upstairs when he sees the terryifing scene... Kaylynn who was sitting in the blood holding Taemin's dead body to her chest staining her clothes and pants as she says " dad I believe that X-EXO did this!" 

Yoochun said " I know... it feels like we need EXO!" Kaiylynn says " yes dad we need them badly... they know what to do!" Yunho calls them and says " Suho should be the one to-!" Suho appears along with the rest...

will they find some suspicion?