Lost and Found

OBSESSION

Kaiylynn was inside Lay's room when he gave her two Tylenol pills as she heads back but before she leaves she sees the Tylenol bottle sitting on his drawer where he forgot to put the bottle away as she grabs it reading the directions in the back as it read: Take two pills for minor or major headaches... don't overdose, if so call the poison control immediately... ​​​​​​Kaiylynn put the bottle where it supposed to be and heads into her "room" since she now calls it like that...

Kaiylynn opens the door when she sees her pups jumping on the bed making noises as she goes to them and shushes them down when she heard the door open and sess Baekhyun coming with 4 warm bottles for the pups as he says to Kaiylynn " sorry these little trouble makers are running everywhere and can't let us sleep since they are hyper and begging you to play with them which it kind of tired us all!" Kaiylynn carrys one and grabs the bottle and rocks her pup to sleep...

It didn't take long before all the pups finished their milk and went to sleep as Baekhyun said " well time to take my kids to bed!" Kaiylynn helps him carry 2 each in their arms gently not waking them up... Kaiylynn hasn't named her 4 pups so she'll have to wait on that... Baekhyun settled the pups and covered them as he kisses their little tiny foreheads... Kaiylynn does the same but more gentle... Kaiylynn kisses them goodnight and heads out the room...

Baekhyun said " thanks for helping with me with the kids well of course they are yours too since you are their mother and I'm their father now lets get some rest before these little critters wake up!" Kaiylynn opens slightly her door and goes in while Baekhyun goes in his room... Kaiylynn changes her clothes to her pjs and climbed into her bed and drifts off to sleep... 

Next morning...

The pups were the first to wake as each yawned and yelped at the rest to wake up as it ran to their parent and uncle rooms as each went into the rooms waking them up one by one... one pup went into an empty room as someone closes it and locks it preventing the pup to escape as it runs to hide when it heard footsteps coming as the pup hid under the bed lying flatly on the ground as it waited for the door to be completely opened... the time came as no one paid attention as the pup got closer and closer and ever so sneaky the pup successfully passed the people who were arguing...

The pup ran and ran but eventually lost its path back home as it saw too many car tracks on the rood in the middle of the stoplight as it ran straight... The pup was getting tired and hungry when he was spotted by a woman who had siamese cats as pets and so the pup was too young to play with the siamese cats... The siamese cats began to bother the pup by scratching it's face while the owners of the cats saw it and immediately scolds the cats...

Kaiylynn and Baekhyun were looking for their missing pup as they go round the blocks asking every neighbor if they had seen a pup but it was hopeless Kaiylynn and Baekhyun gave up on searching but then they heard a yelp not far from they are as they ran to that yelp and saw their pup there bleeding from the scratches when the owner of the cats saw it and grabbed it by the fur and took out a knife and cut it's little paw while the pup was whimpering...

Kaiylynn got mad as she lunged forward and attacked the man as the pup runs to the father while Kaiylynn deals with the cats and the owner... The owner pressed charges on her but they took her in the police department and locked her up in jail for having a connection... Yunho throws a phone while Sehun cuts her free...

Will the owner sees that Kaiylynn is gone?