EXO vs X-EXO (first battle)

OBSESSION

Just to give you guys a heads up... EXO vs X-EXO will have a couple of battles so just to let you know this one will be the first one and hopefully you guys enjoy... ohhh to tell you *looks around* phew my Baekhyun is gone anyway this story will be long in chapters so just keep that in mind... but before I start... just keep coming with the views and don't forget to comment... now let's start

*************

EXO are now running towards where Suho found an opening to let them inside... the door that they came in from is actually the door that leads to the dungeons so making that door the only exit and running through the forest so Baekhyun lit up the room as the rest followed only to have a smell so bad making Sehun and Kai gag... Suho, Chen, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol are the ones who can hold it in as they approach to each dungeon...

Sehun looked to his left as he sees a carcass which probably was a human or animal left there to die... as they proceed Suho saw a door opened and looked inside... empty but when Baekhyun sees into the other room just across from it... he sees two girls holding each other and crying... so Baekhyun goes to them and touches one gently soothing her when one of them looked and was about to scream when Baekhyun covered as he says " hey we're the good guys don't worry we'll get you out of here!"...

The girls didn't know if they are lying or trying to be nice but when Suho came and said " well let us introduce ourselves cause the way they are looking at us means they ain't trusting us!" The girls then heard " one... two... three... we are one... hello we are EXO!" The girls were surprised that they are EXO when Kaiylynn said " well let us tell you our names... mine is Kaiylynn Anna Maire Park but Kaiylynn will do and this is my sister Rose; her real name is Chaeyoung Park... we got separated from our father and it's been two years since we've been captured!"...

EXO were looking at each other knowing that these girls were split apart from their father and held captives for 2 years with only limited amount of food and drinks... when they heard the door that leads further inside open and EXO hid themselves when X-EXO Baekhyun came back and said " it's time my darling (pointing to Kaiylynn)!" Kaiylynn doesn't want to leave her sister so she shakes her head...

EXO Baekhyun was watching his evil side grabbing her forcefully and dragging her when he steps out and points his sword at his evil side when X-EXO Baekhyun turned and looked... X-EXO Baekhyun took out his sword and let's go of Kaiylynn who runs to her sister while EXO Chen comes and protects them... soon Baekhyun and X-EXO Baekhyun were having a sword fight when the rest of X-EXO came seeing their other side and soon two clashes fight each other...

After few hours which seems like eternity...

EXO had fought X-EXO and the results were... EXO had won over X-EXO... Chen who's been protecting the girls looks and says " well it looks like you guys come with us!" Baekhyun gently grabs Kaiylynn's injured arm where X-EXO Baekhyun grabbed her forcefully... Kaiylynn and Rose felt so warm and soothing which means that EXO are the good guys while X-EXO were the evil ones...

EXO and the girls head out where they entered and saw their vehicle parked as they walk and got in when Suho asked " do any of you two drive?" Rose said " um... Kaiylynn can since she has her license!" Kaiylynn smiles when Suho said " well I'm tired and I'll let you drive!" Kaiylynn gets out so does Suho as they walk past each other Kaiylynn slightly bumps into Suho as he catches her as they stare at each other into their eyes...

Suho leans in and ever so gentle kisses her lips... Kaiylynn never wanted this to end so she presses her body on him and wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him to deepen the kiss... Suho pulls apart and says " wait till we get home!" Kaiylynn nods when he gives her a kiss on the forehead as he gets in... Kaiylynn gets in the driver seat and turns it on and leaves...

Inside the house in the forest...

X-EXO were waking up with painful scars and cuts which means they had a very bad fight as X-EXO Sehun came out of the room and says " hyung the girls are gone!!" X-EXO Chen said " EXO had taken them!!!" Suho had to come up with a more evil plan to successfully get the girls...

Meanwhile...

Suho was giving Kaiylynn the directions while the others were sleeping... Kaiylynn came to a resting area and parks the car while Suho gets out quickly and opens the driver's door unbuckling Kaiylynn and carrys her towards the restrooms... 

Once inside...

Suho puts her down and resumes where they left off... Kaiylynn never felt this kind of situation... she had X-EXO Suho do this but more rough... she sees this Suho doing it more gentle as he leaves trails of hickeys on her as she closes her eyes... Kaiylynn said " Suho your making me feel pleasurable!" Suho gets up and asks " what did my evil side do to you?" Kaiylynn said " well he did it roughly and broke me inside!" Suho kisses her and places his hand over her covered as he rubs it gently when he pulls the fabric to one side and slowly pushes his fingers slowly and finger s her...

Kaiylynn feels so much pleasure as she says " ohhh Suho I'm nearing!!" Suho gets on his knees as he fastens his pace and soon Kaiylynn comes while he drinks her up... Kaiylynn says " that was remarkable...!" Suho nods as he unlocks the stall and walks to the sink and washes his fingers good and dries them while he walks out with Kaiylynn... Suho interlaced his fingers in hers as she smiles... they are now walking with their hands linked together...

The rest woke up and gets out of the car stretching their limbs when Rose sees Kaiylynn and Suho but what diverted her attention was their hands... linked together... Rose smiles at her as Kaiylynn let's go and runs to her sister... Suho joins and Baekhyun asked " hyung how did you link your hand in Kaiylynn's?" Suho clears his throat and says " easy... prove to them that you love them and willing to do anything for them... joking ok... just basically doing what the other evil did to them but gently!" Baekhyun agrees...

EXO are willing to repeat what X-EXO did to the girls but since they are the good ones... they have to have but in a gentle way... so Rose and Kaiylynn were seated on the bench when Rose said " well I had Chen Chanyeol Baekhyun Kai and Sehun while my sister had only Suho... X-EXO wanted us to be pregnant with them which we clearly don't want but being evil they did us rough and hard and broke us apart!" Baekhyun can't believe that their evil sides did that...

Soon the weather was changing rapidly... it was sunny at first but now dark gloomy skies covered the blue skies and soon heavy rain start pouring lighting striking winds blowing heavily as EXO knew that X-EXO had found them...

EXO Kai who had teleportation but was cut off by his own evil X-EXO Kai who also has teleportation... but suddenly someone was controlling EXO's minds and metal soon started to move... X-EXO Luhan appeared and X-EXO were smiling evily... the past member of EXO had returned but joined X-EXO... but that didn't end there... someone familiar like X-EXO Luhan also had that kind of power... EXO's Luhan appeared and striked his own and vice versa...

Kaiylynn was seeing seven members of EXO and seven of X-EXO... EXO's Luhan asked " are you two ok?" Kaiylynn nods and said " welcome back Luhan I've missed you!" Luhan smiles and hugs her... but wait how did Kaiylynn know Luhan... Rose was shocked... Kaiylynn wanted to kiss those lips of his but when Luhan looked he went for it... Kaiylynn closes her eyes when X-EXO Luhan cut them off by throwing a knife almost piercing it through Kaiylynn's cheeks...

EXO Luhan stops it and turns the blade towards his evil and throws it back and controls it even more letting the blade pierce through his shoulder blade... X-EXO Luhan was in a crisis... the knife is so deep in him that he keeps screaming when X-EXO Chen comes and with one pull he pulls the knife out and blood starts squirting out...

This battle is their second but with their ex-member... X-EXO Luhan and EXO Luhan facing each other... but that didn't end there... X-EXO Lay has also returned but evil... but when X-EXO Lay sees EXO Lay... X-EXO Lay was getting angrier and faced his own... X-EXO Tao had also returned and also EXO Tao... here comes X-EXO Kris and EXO Kris... also from a distance X-EXO DO and Xiumin are coming... but when Kaiylynn sees EXO DO and Xiumin behind her as they helped her up and Xiumin's arm held her in place while DO goes in front of her and says " your both ours (pointing to X-EXO DO and Xiumin)!" 

OT12 had begun... it happened... OT12 are reunited once more... facing their evil sides... two clashes between EXO and X-EXO is really happening...

         EXO (12)

  1. Xiumin
  2. Luhan
  3. Kris
  4. Suho
  5. Lay
  6. Baekhyun
  7. Chen
  8. Chanyeol
  9. DO
  10. Tao
  11. Kai
  12. Sehun

        X-EXO (12)

  1. Xiumin 
  2. Luhan
  3. Kris
  4. Suho
  5. Lay
  6. Baekhyun
  7. Chen
  8. Chanyeol
  9. DO
  10. Tao
  11. Kai
  12. Sehun

Which side will win?