End of the Battle!!

OBSESSION

The sisters are shocked that Kai and Sehun made it but what happened is that Kai got stabbed right in front of Kaiylynn who's holding him as Sehun finishes X-Kai... the rest came and saw Kai struggling to maintain himself alive... Suho said " there are no more battles since X-EXO are finished!" Kai smiled when Lay appeared and said " well I guess it's my turn!" Lay comes to Kai and places his hand on the wound and soon flower petals are displayed as he closes his eyes and the flower petals glowed and started to heal...

Kai's wound was slowly starting to disappear when Sehun felt a strong wind as he says " um... Suho I think we've forgot one more!" Sehun points to X-Sehun when Sehun said " I'll take care of it!" Sehun battles with X-Sehun... X-Sehun uses his sword as he was about to stab Sehun but was cut off by Kaylynn... Sehun asked " Kaylynn why did you interrupt me?" Kaylynn said " you don't have a sword Sehunnie I won't let him kill you!" Sehun was shocked that Kaylynn called him "Sehunnie"...

Kaylynn held her sword on the side as X-Sehun said " your dead!" Kaylynn said " not on my watch!" Kaylynn and X-Sehun battled with swords as the rest watch on how Kaylynn is skilled with the sword... X-Sehun was about to stab her from the back as Kaylynn cut herself and spread it on her blade as it started to make poison as she stabbed X-Sehun's leg as the poison flowed through his body... X-Sehun felt a burn on his leg as he looks... a fresh cut was formed but what surprised is that she made poison by her blood as he feels her poison going through...

X-Sehun said " you'll pay for this!" Kaylynn said " not this time!" X-Sehun dies of poisoning as Kaylynn walks to the rest were... Kris and Suho claps for her amazing skills when Sehun came to her and held her by the waist when Sehun kisses her lips passionately as they all said "ooohhhhh" Kaiylynn and Rose were smiling now that Kaylynn has Sehun... Suho walks to Rose and Kaiylynn as he says " well let's us go back!" They all walked back to their destroyed home... 

Kai and Kaiylynn are walking hand in hand as Chen asked " how much longer?" Kaylynn said " a few more walks Chen!" Chen was tired as he can't take it as he falls from fatigue when Chanyeol carrys him... Suho said " we're here!" Chanyeol comes with Chen in his arms as Suho led the way for Chanyeol as Chanyeol laid Chen on the sofa as he searches for a blanket... Suho finds one and covers Chen with it as Chen snuggled into it... Suho looks around and see that their house is completely destroyed as the girls enter and looked around...

Baekhyun finds some cans with food as he asks " Suho hyung are these ok to eat?" Suho looks and walks to Baekhyun who's holding the cans... Suho checks the expiration date and says " yes they are ok since they don't expire till next year!" Baekhyun grabs a can opener and opens one as he grabs a spoon and eats it while the rest were hungry as well...

Kaylynn got her phone out and asked " is there any restaurant around here?" Suho shakes his head as he says " well we gotta go in town which is 4 miles down that way!" Suho points to the left... Kaylynn asked " do we have some kind of transportation?" They all shake their heads... Kaylynn said " well let's walk those 4 miles!" Kaiylynn said " no sis we will die of hunger if we go!" Kaylynn asked " do you all wanna die from hunger?" They all nod...

A few hours passed...

Kaylynn can't take it anymore as she gets up and walks down the road as she sees a car coming as it stopped and the driver asked " where are you going?" Kaylynn said " to the town!" The driver said " well it's 4 miles away!" Kaylynn said " I don't care!" The driver asked " do you want me to take you there?" Kaylynn gets in the passenger seat and puts on her seatbelt as the driver takes her to the town...

At the house...

Kaiylynn was searching for Kaylynn but she couldn't find her as she wakes up Chanyeol who was suppose to look after her... Kaiylynn asked Chanyeol " have you seen Kaylynn anywhere?" Chanyeol shakes his head... Suho gets up while Chen stirs in his sleep... Suho said " maybe she went to the town-!" Kaiylynn and Rose looked at each other as they dialed Kaylynn's phone number...

At the Town...

Kaylynn saw so many stores and restaurants as she comes across Burger King as she heads inside when her cellphone rang as she answers it " hello?" ... " where the hell are you?" Kaylynn said " I've made it to town and it's so wonderful and I'm in Burger King which I'll buy everyone a burger!" ... " sis we were so worried and thanks order any of them!" Kaylynn says " ok I'm going to order now!" The cashier asked " hi how can I help you?" Kaylynn orders them and the cashier asked " wow must be hungry!" Kaylynn said " oh no they are for my family since we don't have anything to eat!" 

The cashier said " $178.56 please!" Kaylynn inserted her debit card as it displayed "approved" she takes it out and puts it back in as the cashier said " your number is 66" Kaylynn takes her number and was about to fill the cups with soda when her sisters and EXO arrived as well when the cashier asked " oh is it for here or for to go?" Kaylynn looks at her sisters when Rose said " for here!" The cashier nods as the cashier takes out a tray... EXO were looking at the cashier like hungry wolves...

The sisters know that EXO weren't staring at the menu but at the cashier... Kaylynn showed the number when the person said " number 66 please!" Kaylynn went and grabbed the tray full of burgers and fries along with 100 nuggets for each other... EXO grabbed each one and said " thank God we have food to fill our hungry stomachs!" The sisters nod as they open the wrapper and reveal a big juicy burger as Kaylynn takes a bite and the meat was melting in as she takes another and said " delicious!" EXO ate it and closed their eyes tasting the flavor as they eat the fries as well...

Kaylynn passed each soda to them as they drink slowly cause people are watching them as Kaylynn said " ok we have to eat slowly since the people are watching us!" They agreed as they took medium bites and placed it down as they grab the fries and drink soda... the people saw them like normal as Kaylynn uses her mind to hear what they are saying...

Kaylynn stops eating and says " guys I don't feel secure here!" Suho asked " why?" Kaylynn drinks her soda slowly when the people saw her as they knew she got uncomfortable when they say it out loud " hey I think we're making them feel uncomfortable especially the girl!" They agree as they won't pay attention to them...

will EXO show the girls their werewolf forms? Will a full moon rise?